April 23, 2024, 09:13:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 115949 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: February 08, 2007, 09:34:00 PM »

Quote from: "2NJSons_Mom"
that scandi isn't scandinor of barfdoll fame, is it?.....

Nope, different person..I'm 100% sure of it.  Wink
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #701 on: February 08, 2007, 09:38:08 PM »

Monkeys I have not been ignoring you but I to have been playing with that PDF. I finally wound up managing to print just the pages I wanted which were the MB kids staements.

I so miss my old puter and windows 98 plus my own printer. This thing of Hubbies takes at least 3 minutes to print a page. I think it is a combination of not enough memory in the printer plus not enough ram on his computer.

So now that I have those printed , I will try to start typing them up tomorrow.

Now I am wondering if we have a copy somewhere of the John Kelly filing against Joran, the New York one. It may have a few more of the 302s in it.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: February 08, 2007, 09:44:58 PM »

One definite thing that is cleared up is the snorkeling trip definitley tok place on Saturday according to the statements of both Katherine Whatley and Elizabeth Cain.

yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #703 on: February 08, 2007, 09:46:40 PM »

http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp.html

Sam that is the link for the New York case

Hiya Monkeys

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: February 08, 2007, 09:51:40 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Greta said she likes Larry and she worked with him a lot.

Yep and she tends to belive Joran Vandersloot .
Greta seems to say many dopey thing lately.

Anna Nicole Smith was created by the media, died in the media and will be forgotten by the media.
At least now she can finally rest in peace.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: February 08, 2007, 09:59:31 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Monkeys I have not been ignoring you but I to have been playing with that PDF. I finally wound up managing to print just the pages I wanted which were the MB kids staements.

I so miss my old puter and windows 98 plus my own printer. This thing of Hubbies takes at least 3 minutes to print a page. I think it is a combination of not enough memory in the printer plus not enough ram on his computer.

So now that I have those printed , I will try to start typing them up tomorrow.

Now I am wondering if we have a copy somewhere of the John Kelly filing against Joran, the New York one. It may have a few more of the 302s in it.

I don't think it does but I'll check.  Think we have the link here someplace.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: February 08, 2007, 10:06:11 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
http://news.findlaw.com/hdocs/docs/hway/hwayvds21606cmp.html

Sam that is the link for the New York case

Hiya Monkeys

Thanks Yapperz1,

I am going to take a look at it and then sign off for the night. So keep the faith Monkeys.

AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: February 08, 2007, 10:10:52 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "San"
Greta said she likes Larry and she worked with him a lot.

Yep and she tends to belive Joran Vandersloot .
Greta seems to say many dopey thing lately.

Anna Nicole Smith was created by the media, died in the media and will be forgotten by the media.
At least now she can finally rest in peace.

Yes, Dana, she may finally have all the drugs out of her system.  That poor young daugther.  

I believe that the comments from Greta regarding Joran were some time ago, do you have more recent comments?

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: February 08, 2007, 10:13:37 PM »

Dana,  I see what you meant. she worked with Larry and liked him, that really makes her a bad person making bad comments.  
Sorry I missed that.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: February 08, 2007, 10:26:51 PM »

Quote from: "Buckeye"
More from the VistaArubaBB archives:

islandgrl Thursday, June 23rd, 2005, 09:48 AM
Weed,

By his father's own admission, there is no knowledge of whether or not Juran was at school on the Monday after Natalee dissapeared. According to reports, the head master of the school also can't confirm if he was at school or not.

Paulus doesn't know...headmaster doesn't know. Both liars. Makes it doubtfull that the headmaster would confirm the swimming/hit head/drowned story that Joran told him.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: February 08, 2007, 10:36:57 PM »

Back just for a moment,

Read the link that Yapperz posted but it is not really the one we need. We need the one that is his response to why the case should be heard in New York instead of Aruba. If the extra 302s exist that is where they would be.

In Taco Joes filing he makes reference to others. That is why I am questioning it. Of course the ones in his report would be the ones that would cast the best light on his clients. JMHO

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: February 08, 2007, 10:49:45 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Back just for a moment,

Read the link that Yapperz posted but it is not really the one we need. We need the one that is his response to why the case should be heard in New York instead of Aruba. If the extra 302s exist that is where they would be.

In Taco Joes filing he makes reference to others. That is why I am questioning it. Of course the ones in his report would be the ones that would cast the best light on his clients. JMHO

Sam, here's my suggestion which you may think is odd.  If you are not already a member of Blogs for Natalee register there.  They have a section with all the 302's and FBI statements from the MB kids.  That way you can decide which ones you want.  If you think I should bring certain ones here I will, I just don't have the time to bring them ALL here.

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: February 08, 2007, 10:51:32 PM »

HI all, I am still around

Re Greta, I have been trying to remember if she opined about the guilt/inno of OJ and I can't recall. What does she regard herself as, a reporter of the news or an analyst? I quit watching her when she said she tended to believe Joran, so I really do not know anymore.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: February 08, 2007, 10:58:25 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Ever Wonder Whats Wrong with the Media? Final Footage of Anna Nicole Smith Sells for Over $500,000

http://tinyurl.com/2zrquy
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: February 08, 2007, 10:59:06 PM »

I remember reading a book by Dominic Dunne about the OJ trial.  He hated Greta because he viewed her as pro-OJ.  The book was called "Another City not my Own".

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: February 08, 2007, 11:02:16 PM »

I would like to throw out for discussion something that up until now i have never really considered.....and infact it makes me sad to consider it at this time....but before the flames start comin' at me, please remember this is just
something I would like to toss out there ........

My idea is that possibly Mr Mansur has not been on the up n up throughout this whole case. Since the very early days who has thrown out pmore red herrings tha possibly any other single person? Why, I don't know.

Why does it hurt me to say this? Because Jossy has always been the man with answers also. Maybe those answers were never rught? He is charismatic,
he spoke out(it seemed) when many remained tight lipped. His persona seems one of goodness........but his past is more dubious?

In support of the foregoing sex industry notion, the Mansur's control water traffic of the fastboat variety on and off Aruba. Any fastboat carrying Natalee Holloway to Venezuela or any other destination would have to have been known to someone in the Mansur family. If Jossy can deny knowing the identity of the famous gardener witness who worked for one of his cousins, he likewise could have been out-of-the-loop, initially, in a possibly new sex trade scenario.

http://tinyurl.com/2ul5b3

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #716 on: February 08, 2007, 11:05:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Ever Wonder Whats Wrong with the Media? Final Footage of Anna Nicole Smith Sells for Over $500,000

Yes a product of the media she is and was, even in death, drugs aside it is very sad.
$500 g's could go towards helping familes of missing persons, victims of crime or whatever.
Greta has a history of siding with the bad guy, many like her. I am troubled with her statements sometimes. Thts just my opinion.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #717 on: February 08, 2007, 11:37:06 PM »

Quote from: "Dana"
Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Yes a product of the media she is and was, even in death, drugs aside it is very sad.
$500 g's could go towards helping familes of missing persons, victims of crime or whatever.
Greta has a history of siding with the bad guy, many like her. I am troubled with her statements sometimes. Thts just my opinion.

Much like Marilynn Monroe / Norma Jean.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: February 08, 2007, 11:45:36 PM »

BB  I decided to check out RWV today for the first time in months and in a post last month one of the bloggers there was theorising that Jossy was just too close to Beth and the action where he had an ideal opportunity to thwart the investigation.  When I read it I thought Hmmmmm... as I had always regarded Jossy as being the only one in Aruba that looked as though he wanted to help Natalee's family.  Now I read your post and it seems a bit too coincidental.  However much I hope it is not true, how better to keep diverting attention if he was in fact involved.  Just another facet of the whole sorry mess.  They do say to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.
I can give you date and poster if you wanted to check out or I could "drag" it over here if Klaas thinks it would be a good idea.
By the way, RWV has become even nastier than I remembered with personal attacks and racist comments.   Now I need a shower  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: February 08, 2007, 11:56:54 PM »

Jossy's brother is on the AHATA team I believe...Let me see if I can find that info and his brothers name.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.