April 25, 2024, 01:12:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 116057 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: February 08, 2007, 11:57:01 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
BB  I decided to check out RWV today for the first time in months and in a post last month one of the bloggers there was theorising that Jossy was just too close to Beth and the action where he had an ideal opportunity to thwart the investigation.  When I read it I thought Hmmmmm... as I had always regarded Jossy as being the only one in Aruba that looked as though he wanted to help Natalee's family.  Now I read your post and it seems a bit too coincidental.  However much I hope it is not true, how better to keep diverting attention if he was in fact involved.  Just another facet of the whole sorry mess.  They do say to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.
I can give you date and poster if you wanted to check out or I could "drag" it over here if Klaas thinks it would be a good idea.
By the way, RWV has become even nastier than I remembered with personal attacks and racist comments.   Now I need a shower  Evil or Very Mad

Go ahead and "drag" the post over here  Wink
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #721 on: February 08, 2007, 11:58:30 PM »

Steering Committee of the Strategic Communications Task Force:

Myrna Jansen, chairperson ..... Aruba Tourism Authority
Serge Mansur, chairperson ...... Aruba Trade & Industry Association
Jorge Pesquera, chairperson ... Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association
Edwin Roos ................................ Chamber of Commerce
Jaap Beaujon .............................. Advisor
Agustin Vrolijk ........................... Department of Foreign Affairs
Frits Israel .................................. Aruba Tourism Authority
Gina Lopez-Gnecco ................... Aruba Tourism Authority
Rob Smith ................................... Aruba Hospitality & Security Foundation

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #722 on: February 09, 2007, 12:03:52 AM »

Testing my "dragging" skills :  

Riehl World View - Natalee Holloway thread.

yyy - sadly what you KNOW has no bearing on what the facts are in the case. What you KNOW is merely your opinion, after all.

Karin Jensson (sp?) has now been removed from the case and had a 3 hour meeting with Beth's Atty in Aruba before hightailing it back to Amsterdam. According to the authorities they continue to investigate and J2K are still considered suspects - however NO new evidence is forthcoming linking them to Natalee so they also continue to follow other leads and information. No word on who will take Karin's place either. Wanna bet that the next person will rapidly become just as mired as Karin was in the mud that is this investigation. It seem no matter WHO is put in charge, Beth finds some conspiracy theory to fit - usually fueled by a Jossy Mansur created tempest in a teacup - Jossy - who has YET to be factual or helpful in this case and has caused far more obstructions to justice then J2K. News flash - NOTHING Jossy says is true and as far as I am concerned the smokescreen he has been fueling since the day Natalee disappeared makes me wonder what JOSSY is hiding. Speaking of "underworld factions" Jossy Mansur is right in the big middle of one and is closely involved with prostitution, drugs, gambling enterprises and money laundering. Why Beth would chose to align herself with such a smarmy and criminal person has eluded my understanding from day one. I guess Jossy says what she wants to hear but I wouldn't trust him as far as I could see him and his "journalism" is several steps lower and more ridiculous than the worst gossip rag filled with alien babies and Big Foot sightings ever was.

Think about this....If anyone in Aruba had the ability to help Natalee disappear it was Jossy Mansur - he had the connections, the money, the means, a ready made smokescreen and personal access to "manage" Beth by feeding her fake documents and so-called "inside" information and "leads" - all which turned out to be hogwash and lies. . Perhaps it's time to look into Mr Mansur's "motivation" for continuing the misinformation campaign - the best offense is sometimes to point suspicion elsewhere - and Jossy certainly has the perfect mechanisms in place to do so...Diario and aligning himself directly and immediately with Beth. HMMMMMM????

Posted by: offonatangent | Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 04:07 PM

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: February 09, 2007, 12:12:24 AM »

"feeding her fake documents "

From what I've seen the documents are not fake and NOT from Jossy.
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: February 09, 2007, 12:13:40 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
BB  I decided to check out RWV today for the first time in months and in a post last month one of the bloggers there was theorising that Jossy was just too close to Beth and the action where he had an ideal opportunity to thwart the investigation.  When I read it I thought Hmmmmm... as I had always regarded Jossy as being the only one in Aruba that looked as though he wanted to help Natalee's family.  Now I read your post and it seems a bit too coincidental.  However much I hope it is not true, how better to keep diverting attention if he was in fact involved.  Just another facet of the whole sorry mess.  They do say to keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.
I can give you date and poster if you wanted to check out or I could "drag" it over here if Klaas thinks it would be a good idea.
By the way, RWV has become even nastier than I remembered with personal attacks and racist comments.   Now I need a shower  Evil or Very Mad

Go ahead and "drag" the post over here  Wink

I haven't read the post there and i doubt i could even find it. I certainly don't want to accuse Jossy.......but something is surely being over looked.
Infact what i had been reading are some of the old writings of Harry Tho, and while much of what he has written need be taken with a grain of salt, much has a ring of truth to it. Think of how many things Jossy has said that never panned out?  Something about him is very believable....or something in me wanted to have believed him, but  I now think this was a big mistake.  He more than any other had people running from place to place or waiting for word on this or that during the investigation. He had Huberto Teil reporting on sightings of Natalee, he hadhis son and his brother  search the dump with Dave. He showed us the picture of joran wearing boots and claimed he wore them when he was with Natalee last and later recanted that when bloggers spoke up, and on and on, sometimes with stories of condoms that made no sense to the logical mind, yet we listened....and never did a reasonable answer come about, usually the topic was dropped and we still believed his next words........at least i did.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: February 09, 2007, 12:23:49 AM »

I remember long ago around August 2005 over in BFN chat room, one night, someone entered the chat room, I was there with Grannytoad(afk) and one other who was afk also. This person that entered said something about he wished that Jossy would gain controll over the MEP and win the election. He said something about "that it would be better to only have one mafia organize crime on the island over 2 or 3". And he said he'd rather see Jossy the one over the others because Jossy cares about Aruba and the others don't. Jossy puts money back into Aruba instead of taking it out or from.

That struck me as very odd but, yes Jossy has ties, I am sure, to some persons(good fella's) we wouldn't care for. I once read that nothing moves or comes on or off Aruba without Jossy Mansurs approval and that everyone is more affraid of the Mansur family over anyone else on the isle. Rumor or fact, I have no idea. I'm not a native of Aruba. Also, the Arends are related to the Mansurs through marriage.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #726 on: February 09, 2007, 12:25:49 AM »

I remember off on a tangent... always thought that it was MedleyRelay.
Very anti Beth, Jug, Dave and Natalee. POS
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: February 09, 2007, 12:27:48 AM »

Seek ye DirtyHand and the Fetid Arawak King who wishes to blame the babylonians for the behaviour of lowly minions.

If the head of the beast is in plain view it is folly to attack protected flanks.

Threadsurfers, DirtyHand is more vulnerable than the Arawak King and your lances should point in his direction.

He is the weak link, if he tumbles, all fall with him….. The lamb, the shivas, the elder

Shango looks from afar but speaks with truth. He does not converse with the Simian, or any other worldly sources, and attempts to bring direction to speculation

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: February 09, 2007, 12:30:10 AM »

Quote from: "dkpen"
I remember long ago around August 2005 over in BFN chat room, one night, someone entered the chat room, I was there with Grannytoad(afk) and one other who was afk also. This person that entered said something about he wished that Jossy would gain controll over the MEP and win the election. He said something about "that it would be better to only have one mafia organize crime on the island over 2 or 3". And he said he'd rather see Jossy the one over the others because Jossy cares about Aruba and the others don't. Jossy puts money back into Aruba instead of taking it out or from.

That struck me as very odd but, yes Jossy has ties, I am sure, to some persons(good fella's) we wouldn't care for. I once read that nothing moves or comes on or off Aruba without Jossy Mansurs approval and that everyone is more affraid of the Mansur family over anyone else on the isle. Rumor or fact, I have no idea. I'm not a native of Aruba. Also, the Arends are related to the Mansurs through marriage.

dkpen i just read a posting of yours over at BFN (assuming it was really the same you) posted back in december 2005 about Jossy not being who we all might have thought. It is an absolutely great post.

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: February 09, 2007, 12:32:48 AM »

I personally don't think Jossy Mansur had anything to do with Natalee's dismise. I truly don't. But, that does not mean he could of helped her disappear. I really don't want to even go there and think that. He's been really a good person in all this and helping to keep Natalee's news alive and tried to get others to come forward in Aruba. Jossy didn't even know about the rocks video. He had to seek them out to learn what was going on. Or so he claims.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: February 09, 2007, 12:33:09 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
"feeding her fake documents "

From what I've seen the documents are not fake and NOT from Jossy.

Yep, not all the statements or theories in this posting are correct.  It just makes you wonder if there is another side to Jossy's motives and I suppose like everything we have heard from that island needs to be taken at face value until it can be proven.

How many think Jossy was Shango?

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #731 on: February 09, 2007, 12:36:21 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
I remember off on a tangent... always thought that it was MedleyRelay.
Very anti Beth, Jug, Dave and Natalee. POS

Yep, well the name says it all!!  Not so outwardly anti the H/Ts lately I notice.

O/T  Those animal emails were so cute.  Thank you.  DH has been copying them into his pictures.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: February 09, 2007, 12:37:51 AM »

I personally don't think Jossy Mansur had anything to do with Natalee's dismise. I truly don't. But, that does not mean he could of helped her disappear. I really don't want to even go there and think that. He's been really a good person in all this and helping to keep Natalee's news alive and tried to get others to come forward in Aruba. Jossy didn't even know about the rocks video. He had to seek them out to learn what was going on. Or so he claims.

These have been the worthy atributes which we have credited him with. But when you look at the flip side, keeping Natalee in the media in what way? .....conjuring false suspects? ......finding false evidence(such as the condom) that form of media attention kept many talking and looking in all different directions perhaps.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #733 on: February 09, 2007, 12:38:33 AM »

Take a few grains of truth, mix well with a big helping of lies and you have Aruba story time.  Wink  Evil or Very Mad

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: February 09, 2007, 12:39:00 AM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"

dkpen i just read a posting of yours over at BFN (assuming it was really the same you) posted back in december 2005 about Jossy not being who we all might have thought. It is an absolutely great post.

Yes, that is me. I go by dkpen on most sites I've ever posted on. If you like you can bring it over here. I don't mind since it IS my post.  And thank you so much for the compliment on the post. Very Happy

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #735 on: February 09, 2007, 12:41:42 AM »

dkpen i just read a posting of yours over at BFN (assuming it was really the same you) posted back in december 2005 about Jossy not being who we all might have thought. It is an absolutely great post.[/quote]

Laughing  "Drag" it over here then, please  Laughing

jobie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #736 on: February 09, 2007, 12:42:53 AM »

Quote from: "Shell"
HI all, I am still around

Re Greta, I have been trying to remember if she opined about the guilt/inno of OJ and I can't recall. What does she regard herself as, a reporter of the news or an analyst? I quit watching her when she said she tended to believe Joran, so I really do not know anymore.

I watched the OJ trial and that is the first time I saw Greta.  She had some sort of program on that I believe had a mock jury on it.  Someone else's memory may be better than mine about the program.  Anyhow, it seemed she was taking OJ's side and I took an immediate dislike of her.  Refused to watch her anymore on TV.  Only when she started covering the Natalee Holloway story did I start watching her again.  After the Joran interview I got disgusted and went back to my original opinion of her.  JMO
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: February 09, 2007, 12:43:28 AM »

Have to go out for a short while.  BBL to check if you have solved this.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: February 09, 2007, 12:44:12 AM »

Laughing  "Drag" it over here then, please  Laughing[/quote]

OK, it is a bit lengthy.......

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #739 on: February 09, 2007, 12:48:59 AM »

I know longer post over at BFN and refuse to ever go there again. Nor do I even go there to read the site, not even out of curiousity. But, I have a lot of past post there. Anyone ever want to bring them over here to SM is more than welcome.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.