April 25, 2024, 07:53:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 116103 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2007, 09:45:32 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
note to self:

Shocked  Never clean out the bathtub using Softscrub with bleach while wearing a brand new never before worn royal blue shirt   Mad  Mad  Mad

Laughing  Laughing I did that to one of my shirts.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: February 05, 2007, 09:47:49 PM »

I'm so pi$$ed at myself...

Bring Natalee home...
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #82 on: February 05, 2007, 09:49:19 PM »

Quote from: "crazybabyborg"
Wow! Catching up with you guys will get you HUNGRY!!!!  Laughing

My Granny taught me that pouring a pack of Planter's peanuts in a Dr. Pepper makes 'em great when you get to the bottom!  Wink

She lived in a really small town in Virginia called Marion and I stayed with her for long jaunts of time before I was school age. There was a candy bar that I've never run into anywhere but there called 7up. It was one bar with seven different flavored sections. It was all covered in chocolate, but one bite would be coconut, another jelly, peanut, caramel, etc.

Anyone ever heard of it?

I remember that one! I think it was called 7UP!  Very Happy Funny I got mine in Marion in  NC! Surprised

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: February 05, 2007, 09:54:52 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Tibro,
Bet you have Cadburry candy, however.  'Nuff said!  Doesn't get any better than that!

OH yes! And the best part of the tour of the factory is those huge bags of "seconds" you can buy for a couple of dollars.  The decoration on the chocs may be askew but they sure taste as good as the first grade ones   Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: February 05, 2007, 09:58:20 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Tibro,
Bet you have Cadburry candy, however.  'Nuff said!  Doesn't get any better than that!

OH yes! And the best part of the tour of the factory is those huge bags of "seconds" you can buy for a couple of dollars.  The decoration on the chocs may be askew but they sure taste as good as the first grade ones   Laughing  Laughing

Chocky!!!!!!

Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: February 05, 2007, 09:59:50 PM »

note to self:

Shocked  Never clean out the bathtub using Softscrub with bleach while wearing a brand new never before worn royal blue shirt   Mad  Mad  Mad

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  I did much the same with a brand new navy skirt   Evil or Very Mad

Have you noticed the same thing with some toothpastes?  Need to wear a bib  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: February 05, 2007, 10:04:36 PM »

Nehi grape, orange and strawberry, Sundrop, Double Cola, Cheerwine, and of course Orange Crush!! Wink Mr Goodbar , Powerhouse, Zagnut, Space Dust, Goobers, and Dixie Cup Ice cream!

Anybody enjoy these??

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: February 05, 2007, 10:08:43 PM »

note to self:

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  I did much the same with a brand new navy skirt   Evil or Very Mad

Have you noticed the same thing with some toothpastes?  Need to wear a bib  Laughing  Laughing

My biggest gripe is the first time I wear a pair of new shoes, I basically ruin them with a permanent scuff, a gouge, a rip or a stain.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: February 05, 2007, 10:10:51 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Tibro,

Chocky!!!!!!

Very Happy

Chocky  for BT

Shango for Lalas

Help for Klaas

(I am learning)

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #89 on: February 05, 2007, 10:20:41 PM »

Chocky  for BT

Shango for Lalas

Help for Klaas

(I am learning)

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

When the neurologist diagnosed my migraines, she said she could put me on a diet without chocolate and that would help the headaches. I said, "What's the point in living without headaches if I can't have chocolate? Just give me drugs."  Wink  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: February 05, 2007, 10:35:48 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Chocky  for BT

Shango for Lalas

Help for Klaas

(I am learning)

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

When the neurologist diagnosed my migraines, she said she could put me on a diet without chocolate and that would help the headaches. I said, "What's the point in living without headaches if I can't have chocolate? Just give me drugs."  Wink  Laughing

I get headaches (not migraines) when I eat milk chocolate but can eat and actually prefer the dark chocolate Very Happy

Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: February 05, 2007, 10:38:02 PM »

I remember Cheer wine drink and the peanuts.I hear nuthing,nuthing at all,Klass.Cats are visual creatures,and we love annoying mice.Taffy was fun and 6 pepsi bottle caps got you in the Sat morning movie at the Ala. with Condioned air in the summer.So sam ,you are a woman,I remember collecting bottles for the deposit to get in the drive in.It was Bob Seegar time,hehehe,  cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: February 05, 2007, 10:41:08 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
I remember Cheer wine drink and the peanuts.I hear nuthing,nuthing at all,Klass.Cats are visual creatures,and we love annoying mice.Taffy was fun and 6 pepsi bottle caps got you in the Sat morning movie at the Ala. with Condioned air in the summer.So sam ,you are a woman,I remember collecting bottles for the deposit to get in the drive in.It was Bob Seegar time,hehehe,  cat

Hey Cat  Did you notice in the last LCD you had been caught on film up to your tricks when you are not talking to us?

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: February 05, 2007, 10:41:49 PM »

Quote from: "BIGORANGECRUSH"
Nehi grape, orange and strawberry, Sundrop, Double Cola, Cheerwine, and of course Orange Crush!! Wink Mr Goodbar , Powerhouse, Zagnut, Space Dust, Goobers, and Dixie Cup Ice cream!

Anybody enjoy these??

Yep, remember them all....the Orange Crush sometimes would be a surprise from Dad who would bring a case of mixed soft drinks home...always a treat...water & milk were beverages most days.

I best recall the penny candies....a quarter or a fifty cent piece could buy you a big back of candy hats, bubble gum, french nougats, Chunky...that little square chocolate bar with nuts & raisins..and I'm with Buckeye...Bonomo Turkish Taffy....the best.....(not so great for teeth though).  

Friends & I when down at the Jersey shore found a country store that had these candies and we'd buy them for the ride home and while sitting in traffic would share with others....great memories....

I also remember buying 50 cents worth of gas while in college...um...funds were low.. Laughing

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2007, 10:50:31 PM »

What is an lcd?I do not know,but I am not suprised.i was told by several MB students that there no belly shots,just jvds talking.Why would joe reference a 302 in a civil action,at all.Meow the cat,oh at least 2 monkeys have pictures of me and the litter.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2007, 10:53:09 PM »

4 MONTHS and 4 DAYS

That is all the time that is left to charge J2K.  Will they be charged with anything?  Can the higher charges be dropped and they be charged with perjury & obstruction of justice?  I'd be happy if they were convicted of the lesser charges for the meantime, until new information surfaced for the higher charges.  Perhaps if they were convicted of something, maybe somebody would actually come forward.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2007, 10:53:59 PM »

What is an lcd?I do not know,but I am not suprised.i was told by several MB students that there no belly shots,just jvds talking.Why would joe reference a 302 in a civil action,at all.Meow the cat,oh at least 2 monkeys have pictures of me and the litter.CAT

The threads in here are Lively Case Discussions....LCD....maybe lively cat discussions.... Wink

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2007, 10:57:43 PM »

How in the world is Joran keeping his impulses in check?

I bet the secrets to what happened to Natalee are eating away at the souls of those who know the details.  Secrets will make them sick.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: February 05, 2007, 11:00:11 PM »

HI Monkeys back again before signing off for the night,

Yes Cat I am female, can't you tell by my kitty? Does she not look female? LOL

BT when I was on radiation and chemo, (it has been over a year now since) I could only keep down Cheese, fruit and Chocolate That would have been one thing that would have been a blessing to give up.

During one period of time someone asked DH if I was eating any better and he said well if the world was made from Chocolate She would be halfway to China by now.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: February 05, 2007, 11:04:45 PM »

Here you are Cat - this will save you having to look for them, but we would like to know who are all your friends.  Are they Johnnie Walker, Jim Beam and Co.?

And now we know what else you do when you are not talking to us:

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.