April 15, 2024, 11:43:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 115550 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: February 09, 2007, 10:30:22 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Klass,may I reverse the question on Michael Dompiq?What do you think?Yes I think he raped on occasion and picked up drunk women,but drugs,I can't say.I do the the shed is where Natalee died.what is your opinion.I still think gvc gave the last drugs.Oh the Calico wasn't that happy to see me.My polar bear is not on lost,she stays in our area and guards her cubs.I call her little sprout.I met her and I was having some dew,and I said you want to fight or make love.We both drank the dew and can't find the door.Cat

I believe Michael, GVC and probably many of the water sports guys have drugs to give/sell the tourists.  I don't know if Michael was involved directly in supplying JK2 with drugs that night or just GVC.  I also believe that Guido is very much involved.

Now, off to watch HGTV for a bit.
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: February 09, 2007, 10:57:36 PM »

Yes,I agree that many tourist buy drugs from guys like Michael.I agree with everything,but what pray tell is hgtv.I have had learn about the shoes and other things on this post,and I am trying.I shall watch sci-fi after the news.The owner of the calico threw water on me,yowl.Spatecus Cat

Live with hope,looking for justice
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: February 09, 2007, 11:00:21 PM »

Wow! Those million dollar Aruban houses on HGTV make the Sloot dump look like -well - a dump.  Laughing

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #823 on: February 09, 2007, 11:01:29 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Wow! Those million dollar Aruban houses on HGTV make the Sloot dump look like -well - a dump.  Laughing

LOL  Laughing

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: February 09, 2007, 11:05:31 PM »

I hope Klaas can do a youtube for those of us that are unable to watch  Laughing  Laughing

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: February 09, 2007, 11:05:36 PM »

Laughing By the time this show was aired the home most lostly lost value  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #826 on: February 09, 2007, 11:11:13 PM »

Tibro - no need for a youtube, just go to any Aruba RE website and you can see similar homes.  They are the huge expensive ones near the Lighthouse area.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: February 09, 2007, 11:13:22 PM »

Hello Monkeys! IMO, I doubt that Jossy had anything to do with the coverup in Natalee's case. I beleive him when he says he cares about finding her for her family's sake. I do not understand why he is being questioned, what did I miss?
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: February 09, 2007, 11:15:10 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

Laughing By the time this show was aired the home most lostly lost value  Wink

....and if they ever think they are going to get the construction finished HA !

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: February 09, 2007, 11:23:56 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello Monkeys! IMO, I doubt that Jossy had anything to do with the coverup in Natalee's case. I beleive him when he says he cares about finding her for her family's sake. I do not understand why he is being questioned, what did I miss?

I guess last night, I was having some concerns. I don't want to accuse anyone of anything.......but  there is IMO the possibility that some connection might exist. He certainly would have the means/methods/connections to have someone disappear if the desire were there.

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: February 09, 2007, 11:24:38 PM »

Tibro - no need for a youtube, just go to any Aruba RE website and you can see similar homes.  They are the huge expensive ones near the Lighthouse area.

Drat!  I was not so interested in the houses - have seen plenty of overdone and overpriced mansions.  Just hoped we may have had a "travelogue" of the island to give us an idea of the layout.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: February 09, 2007, 11:25:02 PM »

I'd be willing to bet those folks never leave their million dollar villas and golf course to associate with hoi polloi like the Sloots. They probably don't even know what the rest of Aruba looks like.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: February 09, 2007, 11:26:34 PM »

I'm going to sleep now and dream of giant mansions.  Laughing

Sweet dreams, monkeys.

I Stand With The Girl
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: February 09, 2007, 11:29:10 PM »

I'd be willing to bet those folks never leave their million dollar villas and golf course to associate with hoi polloi like the Sloots. They probably don't even know what the rest of Aruba looks like.  Wink

At night they better lock up tight so they don't wake up in their mansions and find hoi polloi in the room to rob them.  Twisted Evil

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #834 on: February 09, 2007, 11:31:50 PM »

On HDTV - this is one of the homes that was shown:

http://www.tierradelsol.com/villarental/photos.html

Villa Mesa Vista
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: February 09, 2007, 11:32:31 PM »

I'm going to sleep now and dream of giant mansions.  Laughing

Sweet dreams, monkeys.
Goodnite BT, I hope the mansions in your Dreams are on another island, so it doesn't turn into a nightmare.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: February 09, 2007, 11:35:03 PM »

Quote from: "Elaine"

Hi Elaine, you did not miss anything.  Just a couple of us throwing things in the air and seeing what comes down --  trying to keep from getting bored on the board as not much happening with Natalee's case at present.
I also tried to make it clear that I fervently hoped that Jossy was not involved in any of the cover-up but you have to look at everything more than once and where possible rule out any loopholes.  If you could weed out all the inconsistencies for sure then you might be left with just the truth.  I know, I know, we are talking about Aruba and logic does not apply there.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: February 09, 2007, 11:37:15 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Drat!  I was not so interested in the houses - have seen plenty of overdone and overpriced mansions.  Just hoped we may have had a "travelogue" of the island to give us an idea of the layout.

I missed the very beginning of the show but from I saw, they only showed the northern tip of the island with the golf course and ocean view.  They didn't show the downtown area at all.  Just brand new clean homes.  

This family had 5 young daughters.  Hope they realize what environment they are being brought up in.  Not alot of respect for women in Aruba, IMO.
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: February 09, 2007, 11:38:14 PM »

Villa Mesa Vista

Yep,  Klaas - just a tad upmarket from the Sloot's domicile.   Cool

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #839 on: February 09, 2007, 11:40:29 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Villa Mesa Vista

Yep,  Klaas - just a tad upmarket from the Sloot's domicile.   Cool

They showed 3 homes, this one was the mid price I think it was 1.7mil.  The one they purchased was 2.1mil (8000 square feet, 7bd).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.