April 26, 2024, 05:15:03 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 116136 times)
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #840 on: February 09, 2007, 11:41:19 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Quote from: "Elaine"
Hello Monkeys! IMO, I doubt that Jossy had anything to do with the coverup in Natalee's case. I beleive him when he says he cares about finding her for her family's sake. I do not understand why he is being questioned, what did I miss?

I guess last night, I was having some concerns. I don't want to accuse anyone of anything.......but  there is IMO the possibility that some connection might exist. He certainly would have the means/methods/connections to have someone disappear if the desire were there.

dkpen wrote:
I personally don't think Jossy Mansur had anything to do with Natalee's dismise. I truly don't. But, that does not mean he could of helped her disappear. I really don't want to even go there and think that. He's been really a good person in all this and helping to keep Natalee's news alive and tried to get others to come forward in Aruba. Jossy didn't even know about the rocks video. He had to seek them out to learn what was going on. Or so he claims.

The post from BFN was back in Dec. 2005. Back then I thought it could of been possible and was looking at all information available. Turn all stones over to look, if you will. But since then my views have changed, as my statement above says.

BB...there is nothing wrong to question any and everyone. If we have not or don't we could over look something. Even the smallest of clue. Thanks for sharing your feelings or thoughts.

hehe Hi everyone!

Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #841 on: February 09, 2007, 11:41:49 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
I'd be willing to bet those folks never leave their million dollar villas and golf course to associate with hoi polloi like the Sloots. They probably don't even know what the rest of Aruba looks like.  Wink

That would be like the folk who only ever stay at those expensive Club Med type resorts in all the exotic places.  The resorts are all the same and the visitors never leave the complex so never see the island or country they are visiting.  Might as well stay home.

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: February 09, 2007, 11:45:31 PM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Hello Monkeys! IMO, I doubt that Jossy had anything to do with the coverup in Natalee's case. I beleive him when he says he cares about finding her for her family's sake. I do not understand why he is being questioned, what did I miss?

Hi Elaine, you did not miss anything.  Just a couple of us throwing things in the air and seeing what comes down --  trying to keep from getting bored on the board as not much happening with Natalee's case at present.
I also tried to make it clear that I fervently hoped that Jossy was not involved in any of the cover-up but you have to look at everything more than once and where possible rule out any loopholes.  If you could weed out all the inconsistencies for sure then you might be left with just the truth.  I know, I know, we are talking about Aruba and logic does not apply there.
No problem, I agree with looking at everything. And evn discussing things over and over as you never know what one little tidbit, could finally come out. I was just hoping that Jossy hadn't DONE anything to make anyone think something different, than what I had heard because I have always seen him as an asset to this case. So, was just wondering. You are right, Logic does not fly too well in Aruba.
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #843 on: February 09, 2007, 11:49:46 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
On HDTV - this is one of the homes that was shown:

http://www.tierradelsol.com/villarental/photos.html

Villa Mesa Vista
The house is nice, but when you leave the house you still have an island covered with cactuses.. Laughing and thugs   Evil or Very Mad
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: February 09, 2007, 11:51:51 PM »

BTgirl wrote:
I'd be willing to bet those folks never leave their million dollar villas and golf course to associate with hoi polloi like the Sloots. They probably don't even know what the rest of Aruba looks like.

"Garbage dump is what Aruba is. Someone must of realized there were VanderSloots in Aruba and thought "ditch" was a dump site and placed all the trash there"

That's probably another reason why people don't get out to see the rest of Aruba. One big garbage dump. ie Sloots

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: February 09, 2007, 11:54:50 PM »

On HDTV - this is one of the homes that was shown:

http://www.tierradelsol.com/villarental/photos.html

Villa Mesa Vista
The house is nice, but when you leave the house you still have an island covered with cactuses.. Laughing and thugs   Evil or Very Mad
or is it cacti
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #846 on: February 09, 2007, 11:56:19 PM »

dkpen wrote;
The post from BFN was back in Dec. 2005. Back then I thought it could of been possible and was looking at all information available. Turn all stones over to look, if you will. But since then my views have changed, as my statement above says.

BB...there is nothing wrong to question any and everyone. If we have not or don't we could over look something. Even the smallest of clue. Thanks for sharing your feelings or thoughts.

That is what I am saying.......it is a mistake to eliminate certain possibilities. It is wrong to make the "crime" fit the players/evidence ....that was one of the big mistakes IMO with Jon Benet ramsey case. Nor do I want to deem someone guilty of anything .  

I would not be suprised for example, though this is not what has been common knowledge......if infact Jossy might possibly have had Joran followed in the early days, prior to Natalee's disappearance. I believe his dislike for the  Dutch and imparticular PVDS was real, possibly due to the leaking of his private info to the public(hence Jossy's lawsuit  against Aruban government) .....Jossy knows all that happens, likely knew something of the 20 times with prior tourists with JvdS involved, may have been watching him ......waiting for him to get himself in just the type of trouble he did. ........then who knows. This is speculation on my part, random mutterings.........

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: February 10, 2007, 12:04:01 AM »

http://aruba-zone.com

Breaking News: Armed Robbery!      

Friday, 09 February 2007  
A couple of hours ago there was a armed robbery that took place at a home in the district of Noord. After a rapid response of the authorities 4 people are being held, with 2 cars and all their firearms in the possession of the police department.
This goes without saying that Aruba has to be alert in these days of Carnival when leaving your property unattended. Be on the watch!
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: February 10, 2007, 12:07:46 AM »

Friday, 09 February 2007  
A couple of hours ago there was a armed robbery that took place at a home in the district of Noord. After a rapid response of the authorities 4 people are being held, with 2 cars and all their firearms in the possession of the police department.
This goes without saying that Aruba has to be alert in these days of Carnival when leaving your property unattended. Be on the watch!

There is a first time for everything !! Wink  Wink

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: February 10, 2007, 12:13:17 AM »

Quote from: "Tibrogargan"

Friday, 09 February 2007  

There is a first time for everything !! Wink  Wink
LOL! Laughing
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #850 on: February 10, 2007, 12:14:16 AM »

Hi Monkey friends.  I've been so busy with work and out of town family visiting that I haven't had time to check in lately.  What's new?  I read Dr. Phil's legal response to the lawsuit.  I think they have everything covered--checked and double-checked, it appears.

BRING NATALEE HOME
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: February 10, 2007, 12:19:34 AM »

BB, I understand your speculation about Jossy.  Lots of people tried to smear his name early on in this case.  I admit when I read his family's background, I was also skeptical.  But everything he has done regarding this case has been in favor of an honest and up-front investigation.  He's used his powers to uncover the truth, whatever it may be, unlike many who have done everything possible to bury the truth.  If uncovering the truth will be to his benefit, more power to him.  I watched everything he said with a critical eye for the first year in this case.  However, he is the only person from Aruba who has maintained a consistent, logical, and believable stance in this case.   Until he begins to contradict himself, I believe him.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #852 on: February 10, 2007, 12:24:16 AM »

ARUBA'S FUTURE

Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: February 10, 2007, 12:26:37 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
BB, I understand your speculation about Jossy.  Lots of people tried to smear his name early on in this case.  I admit when I read his family's background, I was also skeptical.  But everything he has done regarding this case has been in favor of an honest and up-front investigation.  He's used his powers to uncover the truth, whatever it may be, unlike many who have done everything possible to bury the truth.  If uncovering the truth will be to his benefit, more power to him.  I watched everything he said with a critical eye for the first year in this case.  However, he is the only person from Aruba who has maintained a consistent, logical, and believable stance in this case.   Until he begins to contradict himself, I believe him.
Hi AZlady, I agree. BB, is a great Monkey and I respect her right to question whatever she feels necessary. But I do believe that Jossy's heart is in the right place, as far as this case goes.
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #854 on: February 10, 2007, 12:28:10 AM »

Klaas, that is great!!  And, to be honest, not far from the truth!  I do believe Aruba could be swallowed up by some other country and cease to exist as a sovereign entity in the near future.  Sad, but true.

BRING NATALEE HOME
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: February 10, 2007, 12:28:21 AM »

Shower time, be back in a bit
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #856 on: February 10, 2007, 12:29:11 AM »

ARUBA'S FUTURE

ROFLMAO! Laughing
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #857 on: February 10, 2007, 12:31:19 AM »

Elaine, I've always believed that you need to look at someone's past to truly understand the person.  I looked at Jossy's past, and I don't see any reason not to believe him regarding this case.  Yes, his family was, and probably is, Mafioso, and he has managed his family's fortune and his businesses well, as far as can be seen.  You have to understand that the man is not the "family" although the loyalty ties and influence may exist.  However, I don't see a conflict between this case and his interests.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Elaine
Monkey Junky

« Reply #858 on: February 10, 2007, 12:36:05 AM »

Quote from: "AZLady"
Elaine, I've always believed that you need to look at someone's past to truly understand the person.  I looked at Jossy's past, and I don't see any reason not to believe him regarding this case.  Yes, his family was, and probably is, Mafioso, and he has managed his family's fortune and his businesses well, as far as can be seen.  You have to understand that the man is not the "family" although the loyalty ties and influence may exist.  However, I don't see a conflict between this case and his interests.
I know he has family ties to mafia and all, but in this case it is the Judicial system and it's players that are involved in the coverup., as a favor to Paulus, and/or to keep tourist "undaunted" (so they think)
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #859 on: February 10, 2007, 12:40:36 AM »

To the post earlier about where Joran and the other PIMPS might have left the 20 + females after they gave them date rape drugs (ghb) the night before they leave the isle....

I believe somewhere we read that one of the hotel witnesses said that Joran stalked american females, especially blonds. And if I recall from Deepaks statement (correct me if it was someone else plz) that they all have shared sex in the hotels at the same time.

I believe this is where the 20 + females were taken after given ghb and left behind after the dirty deed was committed against them. Or the females were staying at the same hotel as Joran and his PIMPS and after the dirty deed the boys took the girls back to their rooms half out or just coming out from the influence of the drugs. By time they completely woke up they were not aware of what exactly happened.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.