April 26, 2024, 09:21:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 116128 times)
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #900 on: February 10, 2007, 05:58:29 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba … Maybe this is your Problem with Tourism? “Tourists are Getting Ziggy with It”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/10/aruba-maybe-this-is-your-problem-with-tourismtourists-are-getting-ziggy-with-it/

I love it!!!!!!
(your link didn't work tho)

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: February 10, 2007, 05:59:26 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba … Maybe this is your Problem with Tourism? “Tourists are Getting Ziggy with It”

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/02/10/aruba-maybe-this-is-your-problem-with-tourismtourists-are-getting-ziggy-with-it/

I love it!!!!!!
(your link didn't work tho)

It's just the front page of SM, I'll fix the link. Wink
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: February 10, 2007, 06:05:01 PM »

I want to say that wisdom is not needed to follow a straight and true path,of repeated rapes.I wonder if women from earlier trips to aruba from MB were raped also.It is hard to to track a random event,but this child's play.I will start watching fot a trial,and quit ranting.Maybe I can learn more of the secret language of women and leather and lace.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: February 10, 2007, 06:31:53 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Maybe I can learn more of the secret language of women and leather and lace.CAT

Shocked Might want to start a new thread for that in the Lounge.  It could be quite a discussion.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #904 on: February 10, 2007, 06:42:05 PM »

yessss,it could be.cat

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #905 on: February 10, 2007, 06:47:40 PM »

I remember reading in a post where Van der Straaten knew right where to go to look.  I don't know if it was in a Shango post or just some other post but it was said he went to the Van der Sloots to look for Natalee.  He knew all along what was going on in that hell hole of a home.  He did not protect these girls and let it happen.  I blame him the most for turning his head in this investigation.  In my opinion we are always saying Dennis Jacobs did this and Dennis Jacobs did that.  Dennis Jacobs was Van der Straaten's boy and he put him in charge.  

Also, what was Paulus' statement where he said something like if he tells a lot of people will get hurt.  To me he is announcing that if you tell on me I'm going to tell who helped me in the coverup.  Paulus threatened the people who helped him and used it to his advantage.  It wouldn't look too good for the Chief of Police, Justice Minister and Prosecutor.  Paulus helped murder Natalee.  As Cat stated in his post last night that Joran and Guido beat Natalee and I believe Paulus made the choice of murder.

Deepak said in his statement "Your own father".  JMO.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: February 10, 2007, 07:09:48 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
Maybe I can learn more of the secret language of women and leather and lace.CAT

Shocked Might want to start a new thread for that in the Lounge.  It could be quite a discussion.

Shocked  boy I must have missed a lively day on the lively?

Laughing

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #907 on: February 10, 2007, 07:14:20 PM »

San I agree with all you posted and I'm glad you highlighted Deepak's comment for it does imply Paulus did something heinous...

I continue to stand with the girl.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: February 10, 2007, 07:59:43 PM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=41183
(note:  you need to register at the link above to read)

Airport To Seek Other Carrier For Boston If AA Cancels

February 7th 2007, Aruba.

ORANJESTAD-American Airlines (AA) intention to cancel the Boston-Aruba
route as of May 1st 2007 has surprized Aruba Airport Authority
Spokesperson for Aruba Airport Authority, Ruben Trappenberg said that
the high passenger load factor on AA flights between Boston and Aruba
does not justify the suspension of flights as of May 1st. The airport is
aware that the Boston route is operated seasonally by AA. The route is
serviced from the end of the year until the middle of Spring, AA has done
so last year and the year before, said Trappenberg.

Aruba Airport Authority does not know if the cancellation as of May 1st
is seasonal or definitive. The airport will try to find another carrier to
service Boston if AA decides to stop operating the route. The demand
from Boston is great and continues to grow, the passenger load factor on
the route is proof said Trappenberg.

The news of a possible cancellation of the New York-Aruba route by AA
also surprized the Airport Authority
. The possible cancellation has to
do with aggressive competition from other carriers flying on that same
route. One of the air carriers, JetBlue, began operating the route with
daily flights 5 months ago. JetBlue recent announcement of two daily
flights from JFK airport has AA concerned.
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #909 on: February 10, 2007, 08:10:22 PM »

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?t=41183
(note:  you need to register at the link above to read)

Airport To Seek Other Carrier For Boston If AA Cancels

February 7th 2007, Aruba.

ORANJESTAD-American Airlines (AA) intention to cancel the Boston-Aruba
route as of May 1st 2007 has surprized Aruba Airport Authority
Spokesperson for Aruba Airport Authority, Ruben Trappenberg said that
the high passenger load factor on AA flights between Boston and Aruba
does not justify the suspension of flights as of May 1st. The airport is
aware that the Boston route is operated seasonally by AA. The route is
serviced from the end of the year until the middle of Spring, AA has done
so last year and the year before, said Trappenberg.

Aruba Airport Authority does not know if the cancellation as of May 1st
is seasonal or definitive. The airport will try to find another carrier to
service Boston if AA decides to stop operating the route. The demand
from Boston is great and continues to grow, the passenger load factor on
the route is proof said Trappenberg.

The news of a possible cancellation of the New York-Aruba route by AA
also surprized the Airport Authority
. The possible cancellation has to
do with aggressive competition from other carriers flying on that same
route. One of the air carriers, JetBlue, began operating the route with
daily flights 5 months ago. JetBlue recent announcement of two daily
flights from JFK airport has AA concerned.

YAY good find Klaas, Jet Blue will lose it's butt also the cost of fuel alone
will make them rethink picking up those extra flights.. YAY for AA for considering or stopping the flights to Aruba.. and they say the boycott isnt working Laughing

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: February 10, 2007, 08:38:52 PM »

Dad,what did you do when you where my age.Well son,I went to school,had a few drinks with friends at a the bars,gambled a little cards,and drugged and raped American women.Dad,aren't they the ones who freed Gramps from the Nazi's.................Cat

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: February 10, 2007, 08:40:16 PM »

Posted by: ArubaEric
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Beautiful Aruba's dirty backyard

Wow! I love this place and my trip will be repeated time again in the future. I am blown away by one thing however. The plastic on the north side. Starting along the shore at the California lighthouse and heading all along the “rough coast” on the island are tons of plastic. I also encountered tar or oil in large amounts (in addition to the plastic) east of the jail and east of where people kite surf. Plastics…bottles, flip flops, shoe bottoms, Styrofoam, cups….tons of this crap. I wonder where it comes from. I saw the landfill on the south side and while not pretty - it is contained. Plus it would be down current from the north side. Does all the plastic float in from the Dominican or somewhere??? I’m sure someone knows more about this problem.

Here is the picture of it he posted:

Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #912 on: February 10, 2007, 08:50:23 PM »

Yes,I agree.Oh discover that Pliner leather today.My little sprout needed something in the men forbidden section and smelled scents and looked at shoes.Different for me,oh I got a scent and sprayed the package with a very exspensive scent,Joy.I am a naughty cat,that I am,Sam.

Hey Cat was that post directed at me? LOL

Off topic I know but was reading at Steve Huffs truecrimeblog.

http://truecrimeblog.blogspot.com/2007/02/bill-oreilly-removed-from-ncmec-speaker.html

Looks like BOR may really have some problems with the way he treated the story of Shawn Hornbecks recovery. Folks wrote enough to NMIC complaining about him that he was canceled as the guest speaker at there fund raiser. John Walsh will speak instead.

I think with Lowes canceling there ads on his show and now this maybe folks will keep up there campaign against this jerk until he either apologises or Fox takes him off the air.

Aruba is hurting for the way they acted. BOR needs to hurt for the way he has acted as well. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: February 10, 2007, 08:54:18 PM »

I think they gave a little dose of,ghb and mdma,at first for the ritual first rapes,while she's  out and  complience later.I don't know how long it takes mdma to work and they mentioned Valium,also.the ritual included rape,then submission.You can't film a sleeping woman being raped.The belt around the neck,to be walked explains a lot about the personality.i will end my rant know,as I think I have a clearer picture.I know that another High School from our area wanted to go the next year,because it wouldn't happen to them.Right.CAT

And of course, valium will knock ya right on out...and it's a mind eraser!!

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #914 on: February 10, 2007, 08:59:18 PM »

For those of you who haven't wandered into the Monkey Lounge, here is the latest GREAT news about Artcolley (from Artcolley's daughter):

Hello All you wonderful Monkeys.. ArtColley's daughter here with another update.

I sat and waited all day to hear something, needless-to-say I kind of was going nuts with my mind rushing from one thing to another and why hadn't I heard anything.

Then the call came, my other Aunt, this time, thank God we have rellies along the way to pass things on.

VERY uplifting news, my Mom is still in ICU, but that is only because there are no beds available elsewhere..which is fine. She is walking, my Aunt said she feels like dancing, I asked if it was with assistance but she didn't know, she was just relaying what my other Aunt had told her which is at the hospital with my stepDad. Her headaches, sore eye, swollen face are all better. She had been suffering with that since the last surgery. I am not sure if that means all the nerve damage is better too, nither does my Aunt. I do not know at this point if they did another MRI as I was told they may do yesterday, so I do not know what the findings were. I was told she is also cracking jokes, always a great sign in my book.

NOW here is the SUPER news, they are saying she may be home Monday now. WOOT!

Which is good timing because I set up an appointment with a company that will be delivering an electric hospital bed with a 5 inch memory foam mattress...OHhhh she will be sleeping on clouds!! Before she went in My stepdad had arranged for one to come, but we didn't know when. I am glad I opted for the earl;iest possible time...but shucks, I won't get to "test drive " it now lol.

If I hear more I will post here as soon as I can.

Honestly I can not express what all your posts mean to me and I am sure for my Mom. I can not Thank you enough.

Sincerely,
ArtColley's Daughter
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: February 10, 2007, 08:59:25 PM »

Posted by: ArubaEric
Posted: Sat Feb 10, 2007 6:42 pm    Post subject: Beautiful Aruba's dirty backyard

Wow! I love this place and my trip will be repeated time again in the future. I am blown away by one thing however. The plastic on the north side. Starting along the shore at the California lighthouse and heading all along the “rough coast” on the island are tons of plastic. I also encountered tar or oil in large amounts (in addition to the plastic) east of the jail and east of where people kite surf. Plastics…bottles, flip flops, shoe bottoms, Styrofoam, cups….tons of this crap. I wonder where it comes from. I saw the landfill on the south side and while not pretty - it is contained. Plus it would be down current from the north side. Does all the plastic float in from the Dominican or somewhere??? I’m sure someone knows more about this problem.

Here is the picture of it he posted:

Ewwww..... wouldn't that make a pretty postcard picture.... Rolling Eyes  Wink

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: February 10, 2007, 09:01:03 PM »

Cubbee - you should have seen the full size version, lol  Laughing  The answer to all the trash on the beach was it comes from other places and washes ashore.  Also the cruise ships throw out alot of trash.

My answer is, then clean it up!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #917 on: February 10, 2007, 09:05:50 PM »

Cubbee - you should have seen the full size version, lol  Laughing  The answer to all the trash on the beach was it comes from other places and washes ashore.  Also the cruise ships throw out alot of trash.

My answer is, then clean it up!

LOL... I totally agree with your answer klaas...

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #918 on: February 10, 2007, 09:11:58 PM »

Okay, I know I just got here, but I just needed to see what I had been told earlier today in print and/or on the news and now that I have seen it I am suddenly very tired.....I am talking about the latest charges on Mr.Lewis in case anyone thinks I am being secretive...it is posted in Kaitlin's thread.... am gonna go lie down for a while ... hope to see your monkeyfaces soon....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

nomad
Scared Monkey

« Reply #919 on: February 10, 2007, 09:26:29 PM »

Quote from: "cubbeegirl"
Okay, I know I just got here, but I just needed to see what I had been told earlier today in print and/or on the news and now that I have seen it I am suddenly very tired.....I am talking about the latest charges on Mr.Lewis in case anyone thinks I am being secretive...it is posted in Kaitlin's thread.... am gonna go lie down for a while ... hope to see your monkeyfaces soon....

Rest well, Cubbee, and take good care! ((((Hugs))))) and prayers.

For Kaitlin, her family, and Cubbee
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.