April 20, 2024, 02:54:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #581 2/5 - 2/10/2007  (Read 115782 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #940 on: February 10, 2007, 11:22:00 PM »

Klaas
Let's just go on over to the new cage.  I have the monkey bunkeys all ready and I am getting sleepy.  Waiting to hug Nemo and get to sleep.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #941 on: February 10, 2007, 11:22:13 PM »

Nite Cat and you too Lala's
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #942 on: February 10, 2007, 11:23:34 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Klaas
Let's just go on over to the new cage.  I have the monkey bunkeys all ready and I am getting sleepy.  Waiting to hug Nemo and get to sleep.

You go ahead and call it a night.  It's still early where I am, not even 8:30pm yet.  I'll wait and see if we can get to page 50.

Nite Lala's
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #943 on: February 10, 2007, 11:23:57 PM »

I will never understand how a country that depends on tourism could leave their beaches in that condition.  On those occasions when I've been to the beach here in the wee hours of sunrise, there are people picking up stuff on the beach and disposing of it properly.  During tourist season, when lots of people and events are taking place, street sweepers, trash pickup and police are much more evident.  My goodness, our mayor has built planters and put flowers all over the "tourist" areas, local businesses have sponsored areas adjacent to expressways and their people go out periodically to clean up.  Granted, this is NOT done in the outlying areas  Rolling Eyes , but in the areas where business travelers and tourists frequent, they go out of their way to keep it clean and attractive.  What are these people in Aruba thinking?  They claim so little crime, but the police protest not getting paid overtime, and all that government spending, but not enough to keep the island clean and nice for their main industry (behind drug shipments and money laundering), TOURISM.  Natalee Holloway apparently isn't their only source of financial difficulties.   Rolling Eyes

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #944 on: February 10, 2007, 11:26:31 PM »

Well, okay then...hugs to my sweet Nemo and his mom.
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #945 on: February 10, 2007, 11:29:27 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Cubbee - you should have seen the full size version, lol  Laughing  The answer to all the trash on the beach was it comes from other places and washes ashore.  Also the cruise ships throw out alot of trash.My answer is, then clean it up!

Hey Klaas,  where did you hear this?   I have been on 17 cruises outside the US, and I have never seen any garbage dumped at sea at any time day or night in the last 20 years by a major cruise line. (which is all that I have cruised) There are really strick restrictions on these matters paticularly on plastic of any kind.  They can dump black waste if they are some 25 miles from  any shore ( I believe that is the distance)  and in international waters. Were you just quoting the comments of the poster with the picture?    If not, then why is everyone so down on cruisers in this forum?  It makes me very sad.

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: February 10, 2007, 11:31:54 PM »

I didn't look to see if anyone's around (g'nite Lala's), but I started a thread in the Lounge on Online Safety, since this is quite a problem nowdays.  Montel Williams is having a show on this next Friday, talking with people who have had 'situations' on Myspace.  

I do wish there'd be some news about the lawsuits.  I don't expect the details of it will get on the news shows unless something comes up on the subject of Natalee's disappearance, but we don't seem to be getting anything from anyone anywhere.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #947 on: February 10, 2007, 11:34:24 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Cubbee - you should have seen the full size version, lol  Laughing  The answer to all the trash on the beach was it comes from other places and washes ashore.  Also the cruise ships throw out alot of trash.My answer is, then clean it up!

Hey Klaas,  where did you hear this?   I have been on 17 cruises outside the US, and I have never seen any garbage dumped at sea at any time day or night in the last 20 years by a major cruise line. (which is all that I have cruised) There are really strick restrictions on these matters paticularly on plastic of any kind.  They can dump black waste if they are some 25 miles from  any shore ( I believe that is the distance)  and in international waters. Were you just quoting the comments of the poster with the picture?    If not, then why is everyone so down on cruisers in this forum?  It makes me very sad.

I saw an expose once where some cruise ships got caught in the act of dumping on our oceans.  Very sad that we care so little about the environment that supports human life, not to mention plant and animal life.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #948 on: February 10, 2007, 11:37:38 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"

I was posting a photo of all the trash that someone took while in Aruba.  This was on a bulletin board.  The "Aruba Expert" on the BB claimed that the cruise ships throw trash and alot comes from other countries.  Rolling Eyes
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #949 on: February 10, 2007, 11:40:39 PM »

They must clean up the beaches by the hotels, otherwise Joran's shoes would have been there the next day.  Right?

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: February 10, 2007, 11:43:49 PM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
I didn't look to see if anyone's around (g'nite Lala's), but I started a thread in the Lounge on Online Safety, since this is quite a problem nowdays.  Montel Williams is having a show on this next Friday, talking with people who have had 'situations' on Myspace.  

I put it under Crimes against Children, not in the lounge.   Embarassed

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #951 on: February 11, 2007, 12:16:20 AM »

OK everyone before I go to bed I want to help Klaas get to page 50.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #952 on: February 11, 2007, 12:17:26 AM »

Everybody start posting like crazy Laughing .
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: February 11, 2007, 12:19:41 AM »

Remember this that Buckeye posted back in July 2006??

Buckeye wrote:

Remember this one....

Anonymous said...
Natalee died at the VDS house, but not in Joran's room. She died in the pool shed out back of the house where PVDS put her after Joran beat her up while trying to have sex with her against her will.
Nalalee went of with Joran willingly but did not want to have sex after Joran got started. This happened not in the presense of Deepak or Satish. The brothers had left Joran on the beach with Natalee after Natalee escaped from the car and ran. Joran went after her. It was not the beach near the Marriot, but one on the southern end of the island where they went to look at the stars that can only be seen from the southern hemisphere, most significantly The Southern Cross.
Joran called his dad when he realized he'd hurt Natalee. They took her back to the VDS house. Paulus sent Joran to bed and he put her in the pool shed until he figured out how to save his son from this mess. She died there of her injuries, most significantly the one to her head. She choked to death on vomit from her head injury the next day because she had tape on her mouth and was tied up.

PVDS hid the body in a grave under that dog of Joran's that Joran killed a few days before. There are lots of bodies buried under dogs on that island, bodies from deaths that occured at Rave parties from drug reactions.

http://tinyurl.com/g8zuh
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: February 11, 2007, 12:24:30 AM »

Buckeye wrote:

Remember this one....

Anonymous said...
Natalee died at the VDS house, but not in Joran's room. She died in the pool shed out back of the house where PVDS put her after Joran beat her up while trying to have sex with her against her will.
Nalalee went of with Joran willingly but did not want to have sex after Joran got started. This happened not in the presense of Deepak or Satish. The brothers had left Joran on the beach with Natalee after Natalee escaped from the car and ran. Joran went after her. It was not the beach near the Marriot, but one on the southern end of the island where they went to look at the stars that can only be seen from the southern hemisphere, most significantly The Southern Cross.
Joran called his dad when he realized he'd hurt Natalee. They took her back to the VDS house. Paulus sent Joran to bed and he put her in the pool shed until he figured out how to save his son from this mess. She died there of her injuries, most significantly the one to her head. She choked to death on vomit from her head injury the next day because she had tape on her mouth and was tied up.

PVDS hid the body in a grave under that dog of Joran's that Joran killed a few days before. There are lots of bodies buried under dogs on that island, bodies from deaths that occured at Rave parties from drug reactions.

I believe this could be how Natalee died.  I always said Paulus did not help Natalee and he made the choice not to help her.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #955 on: February 11, 2007, 12:25:52 AM »

Where is everyone tonight. Confused
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #956 on: February 11, 2007, 12:26:33 AM »

Very Happy
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #957 on: February 11, 2007, 12:27:24 AM »

OK I'm getting tired so I will do it by myself. Smile
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #958 on: February 11, 2007, 12:28:18 AM »

Buckeye wrote:

Remember this one....

Anonymous said...

And this was such a good post to discuss too.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: February 11, 2007, 12:28:45 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Buckeye wrote:

Remember this one....

Anonymous said...

I believe this could be how Natalee died.  I always said Paulus did not help Natalee and he made the choice not to help her.

My comment to the post was "who do we know that has the Southern Cross on their website"?  Hint:  Roger
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.