April 20, 2024, 09:28:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #165 7/14/10 - 7/19/10  (Read 174937 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 07:15:53 PM »

Brad Conway, Cindy’s attorney, told DeForest that she will “answer the questions truthfully and calmly. Cindy Anthony will acknowledge in court tomorrow that she was very frantic when she called 911 … even though that admission could ultimately hurt her daughter.” 

So Conway is saying she will be heavily medicated to accomplish calm and truthful.  BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 07:46:02 PM »

2010.07.14 Defense Supplemental Memo Regarding Admissibility of Contents from 911 Calls   (posted by Muzikman)
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/46994833/20100714-Defense-Supplemental-Memo-Regarding-Admissibility-of-Contents-from-911-Calls

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 07:50:34 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/07/casey-anthony-vs-tes-mark-nejame.html
Wednesday, July 14, 2010
Casey Anthony vs. TES: Mark NeJame Strikes Back

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2010, 07:52:43 PM »

Brad Conway, Cindy’s attorney, told DeForest that she will “answer the questions truthfully and calmly. Cindy Anthony will acknowledge in court tomorrow that she was very frantic when she called 911 … even though that admission could ultimately hurt her daughter.” 

So Conway is saying she will be heavily medicated to accomplish calm and truthful.  BWAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!

I am sending the State a whole bottle of Veritaserum. Normally 3 drops will do, but I will tell them to use the whole bottle on Cindy. Don't worry, I'll make more for the others.  Monkey Devil!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 07:53:14 PM »

She wouldn't know truth if it jumped up and bit her on the butt.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 08:06:31 PM »

Some of you (and most of us agree, I am sure) mentioned Kathi Belich being worthy of an award for her work in this case.

Here's what I think is appropriate:

The Pulitzer Prize for Investigative Reporting has been awarded since 1953, under one name or another, for a distinguished example of investigative reporting by an individual or team, presented as a single article or series in print journalism. It is administered by the school of journalism at Columbia University in New York City.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pulitzer_Prize_for_Investigative_Reporting

On another note:

Is it Thursday Yet?!?!

Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2010, 08:47:34 PM »

I'm chuckling here, just remembering her deposition with Morgan - BC said she was just going to tell the truth there too...    he has NO control over Cindy- she will be her usual obnoxious, evasive self. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2010, 08:57:20 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/46994516/20100714-Nejame-Response-to-Defense-Motion-For-Reconsideration-of-Prior-Rulings   (posted by Muzikman)
2010.07.14 Nejame Response to Defense Motion For Reconsideration of Prior Rulings
They just can't stop, it is impossible for them. It is one thing to defend your client, it is a whole other thing to keep harping on the same issues over and over and over again. I really can't believe this judge hasn't thrown his gavel at Baez's head yet 

Give him time ...lol;  Boorish & contrarian behavior must be all that The Jar can muster.. And he's supposed to be so hotsy totsy.  Oi vey.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 08:58:45 PM »

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/46994516/20100714-Nejame-Response-to-Defense-Motion-For-Reconsideration-of-Prior-Rulings   (posted by Muzikman)
2010.07.14 Nejame Response to Defense Motion For Reconsideration of Prior Rulings
They just can't stop, it is impossible for them. It is one thing to defend your client, it is a whole other thing to keep harping on the same issues over and over and over again. I really can't believe this judge hasn't thrown his gavel at Baez's head yet 

Wow.  Reading through the whole document The Jar has an interesting attitude.  I applaud MN for leaving his own office so as not to cause friction but it seems that the Jar was going to get his tantrum one way or the other.  Almost makes Bobo look to be the most stable out of Team Bobo ( I can not believe I just typed that)

Take two aspirin & call us in the morning-LOL
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 09:02:47 PM »

I'm chuckling here, just remembering her deposition with Morgan - BC said she was just going to tell the truth there too...    he has NO control over Cindy- she will be her usual obnoxious, evasive self. 

Oh we can only hope. Don't forget to give me a blow by blow complete with pics tomorrow. I won't even be able to peek in!  I hope we see her behave like at the Morgan depos and the Judge smack her hand with the gavel. How much you wanna bet he's got a pack of Alka Seltzer in his desk drawer??

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 09:06:01 PM »

LOL
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 09:37:46 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/07/casey-anthony-to-face-brother-lee-in-court-tomorrow/
Casey Anthony to Face Brother Lee In Court Tomorrow
07/14/10

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2010, 09:39:06 PM »

LOL

Tomorrow is gonna be very interesting.   

~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2010, 10:23:19 PM »

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2010/07/casey-anthony-to-face-brother-lee-in-court-tomorrow/
07/14/10

Mega Showtime Camera Trifecta : eye-poking, lower eyelid rubbing, facial tissue inspection, repeat cycle ...
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2010, 10:25:49 PM »

LOL

Tomorrow is gonna be very interesting.   

Christmas in July !!!!!
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2010, 10:54:14 PM »

07/14/10

Mega Showtime Camera Trifecta : eye-poking, lower eyelid rubbing, facial tissue inspection, repeat cycle ...
  Lights, camera, action
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2010, 11:07:09 PM »

IMO Cindy Anthony has done nothing calmly in her life.  She is a hysterical person by nature.  I don't think she can help it.  And then there's the gum.  OMG I hope she shows up chomping on a big wad of gum and JP makes her remove it.  Will she be embarrassed? Nah.  She's incapable of being embarrassed.  In the world of idiotic behaviour, she's a carrier.

Whoever said that Baez was the smarter of the two--he and Mason--is correct.  God help us, Baez is the "brains" of the defense and he's a dolt.
Isn't it delicious?

Hey, Jose---what do you call ten lawyers buried up to their necks in sand?

A start.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2010, 12:05:17 AM »

LOL

The only time Cindy has told the truth is when she made that 911 call and saying, "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"!!!!!
Oh and FYI  hear say is when you say something that someone else said, not when you said it. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2010, 12:12:34 AM »

LOL

The only time Cindy has told the truth is when she made that 911 call and saying, "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car"!!!!!
Oh and FYI  hear say is when you say something that someone else said, not when you said it. 
Sorry Northern Rose I put my first comment in your box.  I haven't been on here in ages. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2010, 12:47:44 AM »

Caylee's family to square off in court on anniversary

Orlando, Florida (CNN) -- Slain toddler Caylee Anthony's family will be stepping back in time in a Florida courtroom on Thursday, two years to the day after she was reported missing.

At issue at a pretrial hearing in her mother's murder case: the frantic 911 calls that Caylee's grandmother made when she learned that the 2-year-old had been missing for a month.

Cindy Anthony has been subpoenaed to testify at the hearing, which could determine whether the 911 calls she made July 15, 2008, will be played to the jury at the murder trial of her daughter, Casey.

Casey Anthony, 24, is accused of capital murder in Caylee's death and has pleaded not guilty.

The child's skeletal remains, including duct tape on the skull, were found that December in a vacant wooded lot near her grandparents' home in Orlando, Florida.

The trial is scheduled for next year.

Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, also has been subpoenaed. If Cindy and Lee Anthony testify, it will be the first time anyone from the family has taken the witness stand in Casey Anthony's murder case.

Prosecutors have said in court papers that they plan to use Cindy Anthony's first and third phone calls at the trial. The state has said it does not plan to use the second call because Casey was not present for it.

The first call was placed at 8:08 p.m. and the third at 9:41 p.m. Cindy and Lee Anthony may be asked to testify Thursday about the circumstances under which the 911 calls were made.

The family had not seen Casey or Caylee Anthony for a month. Cindy Anthony searched for her daughter on July 15 and found Casey with a boyfriend. Cindy Anthony confronted her about Caylee. According to court documents, Cindy Anthony had hoped to force her daughter to reveal where Caylee was by threatening to call the police.

The first call was placed at 8:08 p.m., according to court documents. Prosecutors say during that family confrontation, Casey Anthony acknowledged to her mother and brother that she had not seen the child for 31 days and that the Caylee was with the babysitter.

Cindy Anthony made the third 911 call at 9:41 p.m. "I found out my granddaughter has been taken," she told the dispatcher.

"She has been missing for a month. Her mother finally admitted that she's been missing. ... We're talking about a 3-year-old little girl! "I need to find her," she continued. "There's something wrong. I found my daughter's car today, and it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car."

Cindy Anthony has said she believed the odor came from a rotting pizza or other garbage in the trunk. But the state says a sophisticated forensic test shows the components found in the air are consistent with a decomposing body.

Prosecutors say in their court papers that they intend to use the 911 calls to prove a "progression" of Casey Anthony's "fabrications" about what happened to her daughter. That progression led her to come up with the nanny story, they contend.

Anthony's defense says the calls are prejudicial, contain false statements and should not be played to the jury.

Cindy Anthony falsely reported that her daughter had stolen the car, but prosecutors say they don't want to offer the 911 calls for their truth of what was said.

Instead, they intend to show Casey Anthony's "responses" and "the circumstances in which the defendant 'created' the kidnapping story." Prosecutors contend that the "fabrications" show "consciousness of guilt."

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/14/florida.caylee.casey.court/?hpt=T2
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.