June 03, 2024, 07:44:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #165 7/14/10 - 7/19/10  (Read 177204 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: July 15, 2010, 05:20:05 PM »

One step closer to Justice for Caylee. 

Thank you, Judge Perry.

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #401 on: July 15, 2010, 05:20:19 PM »

JP not taking on The Jar's objection to the evidence lists being made public.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #402 on: July 15, 2010, 05:20:41 PM »

He's going to let the calls in IMO. He's already said the 3rd call is an excited utterance.

CBB I hope you are right...I am so disgusted right now trying to watch the hearing and not being able to............and now I can't even get any audio......I am ready to scream!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #403 on: July 15, 2010, 05:20:58 PM »

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #404 on: July 15, 2010, 05:20:59 PM »

JP not now taking on The Jar's objection to the evidence lists being made public.

self correction shoudl say "now"
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: July 15, 2010, 05:21:14 PM »

Doing a status thingy now, instead of coming back Tuesday for it.

crazybabyborg
« Reply #406 on: July 15, 2010, 05:21:15 PM »

Crap! I have to run.........

They're going on to something else!

Catch you guys a little later!   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: July 15, 2010, 05:21:48 PM »

Judge rules call 3 is excited utterance

calls 1 and 2 are also relevant

all calls are in

Defense DENIED

PTL!!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: July 15, 2010, 05:21:53 PM »

HELLOOOOOOOOOO no decision yet???? This post probaby won't go through, like my last 2??????

Motion in Limine DENIED !   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #409 on: July 15, 2010, 05:22:38 PM »

He's going to let the calls in IMO. He's already said the 3rd call is an excited utterance.

CBB I hope you are right...I am so disgusted right now trying to watch the hearing and not being able to............and now I can't even get any audio......I am ready to scream!!

http://www.wesh.com/video/24271472/index.html

is working well right now.

d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #410 on: July 15, 2010, 05:22:59 PM »

All 3 calls are in, the woman that testified she will be in beause defense introduced her.

J B and mason are not happy, I smell a plea bargain, KC is cooked, her brother tells the truth, her mother is crazy, her dad I don't know.

Only other way to go or defense is reasonable doubt and place blame on CA or GA....

JMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #411 on: July 15, 2010, 05:23:28 PM »

Sunny, me too, been having trouble with this, sound only on one , picture on another I'm frustrated.  Who wants to take bets that Mason is on his way out also?
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #412 on: July 15, 2010, 05:23:29 PM »

Sunny I completely understand frustration, I am sorry that happened.  Are you only able to view streaming on Fox?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: July 15, 2010, 05:24:19 PM »

JP asked if all the evidence lists have already been made public.  Jar says I don't know.  Bobo says yes.  Only 25 items on thelist were actually looked at.

Jar saying press and public has no right to know what the defense selected to look at.

Ashton said the "list" was not made up only by the defence, that LDB also helped with the list so it is not a defence work product.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #414 on: July 15, 2010, 05:24:46 PM »

All 3 calls are in, the woman that testified she will be in beause defense introduced her.

J B and mason are not happy, I smell a plea bargain, KC is cooked, her brother tells the truth, her mother is crazy, her dad I don't know.

Only other way to go or defense is reasonable doubt and place blame on CA or GA....

JMO

I have said from the beginning this won't make it to trial.  What a horrible mess 
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #415 on: July 15, 2010, 05:24:46 PM »

Sunny, me too, been having trouble with this, sound only on one , picture on another I'm frustrated.  Who wants to take bets that Mason is on his way out also?
I am willing to bet you are right.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #416 on: July 15, 2010, 05:24:49 PM »

Defense can't go plea bargain unless Casey admits.....she will never admit.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #417 on: July 15, 2010, 05:25:37 PM »

Cindy's nursing profession dictates that she was aware of the implication of of words.

Nevertheless ... there is a tape/audio statement of George Anthony reflecting Cindy's original instinct regarding the odor in the truck of Casey's vehicle.  George backed up his words alluding to his qualifications as a former detective.

Will Casey's defence attempt to explain away her father's words regarding the "smell of death".

Cindy and George are despicable!  Justice for their precious granddaughter is not a consideration.

Janet

+++++++

Posted on Thursday, 07.15.10
Casey Anthony team tries to block 911 tape's use

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's mother says she was under stress when she told a 911 dispatcher that her daughter's car smelled like a dead body had been in it.

Cindy Anthony testified Thursday during a pretrial hearing in Orlando. Casey Anthony's defense attorneys are trying to stop the 911 recording from being used during a trial scheduled for next May.

Cindy Anthony says she sensed a lack of urgency when she called 911 in July 2008 and that she said whatever would get the dispatcher's attention so that officers would come out to her house.

Casey Anthony has pleaded not guilty to killing her 2-year-old daughter. She says a baby sitter kidnapped her daughter, Caylee. The toddler's remains were found about six months after Casey Anthony said she last saw her alive.

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/07/15/1732395/casey-anthony-team-tries-to-block.html

Caylee Anthony's Grandfather Worried About Death Smell in Daughter's Trunk
Thursday, November 06, 2008

Newly-released documents reveal that the grandfather of a missing Florida toddler worried about the smell of death he detected coming from his daughter's car trunk.

The Florida State Attorney's Office in Orlando released 500 pages of documents related to the Casey Anthony case, including interviews with the 22-year-old's parents, her former boyfriend and friends in connection with disappearance of the woman's missing toddler, Caylee, who is presumed dead.

Click here for photos.

“I had bad vibes the very first day when I got that car," the little girl's grandfather George Anthony told investigators on July 24, adding: "I don’t want to believe that I have, have raised someone, and brought someone in this world that could do something to another person. I don’t want to believe that."

The former cop told police that he was concerned about a familiar odor wafting from the trunk of his daughter's Pontiac Sunfire. As a former investigator, he said, he recognized the smell of death. .....

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,448106,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: July 15, 2010, 05:26:31 PM »

I'd like to ask Cindy why she called the police. 

She's made it apparent since day one that she doesn't want to know the truth about what happened to Caylee.  She does everything but call LE liars and intimate that they are all in collusion to persecute her daughter.

Just something I'd like to ask her.

Night Monkeys!

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #419 on: July 15, 2010, 05:26:32 PM »

OK, I'll probably be in trouble for this...but I felt sorry for Lee today.  It has been speculated in the past that he has symptoms resembling Aspergers.  I have a niece with Aspergers, and he reminds me so much of her.  The "inappropriate" affect, the laughing during times of stress, etc.  This whole thing is tragic. 

Well, I think he is an ASS...this is no laughing matter. He always tries to make it 'funny'. I don't care what type of personality he is....it isn't funny.
Nut, if he has Aspergers, then he really can't help it.  I have two relatives that are high functioning autistic children and I feel for them and their parents.  People are always shocked by some of their behaviors, even after years of therapy.  They look normal, and are both attractive kids, so it's not apparent just by looking.  It's the reason I can feel compassion, yet that nagging doubt that he may just be strange because he's an anthony.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.