June 03, 2024, 07:55:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #165 7/14/10 - 7/19/10  (Read 177207 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #420 on: July 15, 2010, 05:27:50 PM »

Ashton stands up and interjects that Linda DB is not Bobo's secretary and the list was made collaboratively.

No motion filed to intervene so motion granted to keep the list private.  Defense won one.

Now doing status hearing
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #421 on: July 15, 2010, 05:29:54 PM »

~~~ Caylee Honey,  today is a good day.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: July 15, 2010, 05:30:56 PM »

OMG one of the witnesses that was to be deposed got on a boat as a boat captain.  So LDB can not depose him.

Witness is Bradley Wright re Roy Kronk and his like for duct tape
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #423 on: July 15, 2010, 05:31:16 PM »

I'd like to ask Cindy why she called the police. 

She's made it apparent since day one that she doesn't want to know the truth about what happened to Caylee.  She does everything but call LE liars and intimate that they are all in collusion to persecute her daughter.

Just something I'd like to ask her.

Night Monkeys!
you won't get the truth from her, Newfie.  I think she called because she HAS to be in control.  Casey wouldn't return her calls, wouldn't let her see Caylee, had stood her up at Universal when she said she'd meet her there to let her see Caylee... it's all about CONTROL.  She thought she could break casey, the first call didn't break her, the second didn't break her, cindy was so INFURIATED that casey was defying her, she kept "upping the ante".  She didn't think casey would LET her call, if she had really done something to Caylee.  In her mind, she knew casey was capable, but her heart wouldn't go there.

JMO...
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 15, 2010, 05:32:16 PM »

OMG, this has been so frustrating, thanks to those that have been giving the updates.  I have to agree that Jar may be on his way out......I think he has lost a lot of weight and he has had an exhausted and haunted look on his face today that I cannot quite understand....maybe he realizes that he has looked into the eyes of Satan's spawn.....

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #425 on: July 15, 2010, 05:33:32 PM »

What are they talking about  now my audio keeps going out?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: July 15, 2010, 05:35:05 PM »

He's going to let the calls in IMO. He's already said the 3rd call is an excited utterance.

CBB I hope you are right...I am so disgusted right now trying to watch the hearing and not being able to............and now I can't even get any audio......I am ready to scream!!

http://www.wesh.com/video/24271472/index.html

is working well right now.

thanks Brandi, I can't watch WESH or WFTV....I use Firefox and can't get Adobe Flash player to download....we tried for over an hour last night....I need a Firefox GURU.  I can watch FOX when it's working.....today it has been hit or miss....and CNN was doing GREAT until the recess then they went to the oil spill....BTW...NO OIL FLOWING INTO THE GULF AT THIS TIME!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: July 15, 2010, 05:36:46 PM »

this link is still working

http://www.clickorlando.com/video/19046963/index.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: July 15, 2010, 05:36:50 PM »

Bobo has still not picked up the 5000 pages of tips from the Sherriffs office as he has been too busy.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #429 on: July 15, 2010, 05:37:01 PM »

OMG one of the witnesses that was to be deposed got on a boat as a boat captain.  So LDB can not depose him.

Witness is Bradley Wright re Roy Kronk and his like for duct tape
How much more insane can all this get?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #430 on: July 15, 2010, 05:37:31 PM »

He's going to let the calls in IMO. He's already said the 3rd call is an excited utterance.

CBB I hope you are right...I am so disgusted right now trying to watch the hearing and not being able to............and now I can't even get any audio......I am ready to scream!!
Sunny, me too, been having trouble with this, sound only on one , picture on another I'm frustrated.  Who wants to take bets that Mason is on his way out also?

nrcg, are you using Firefox too?  Mason can't bow out unless another DP qualified attorney steps in..guess JP could appoint a DP qualified public defender.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #431 on: July 15, 2010, 05:38:00 PM »

What are they talking about  now my audio keeps going out?

They are talking about " Experts" and witnesses ..& I lost my concentration after Judge Perry - finally gave his ruling of Denied.

I am lost too right now Grandma2Maddie ..and I have audio. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: July 15, 2010, 05:38:03 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/24271472/index.html

is working well right now.

thanks Brandi, I can't watch WESH or WFTV....I use Firefox and can't get Adobe Flash player to download....we tried for over an hour last night....I need a Firefox GURU.  I can watch FOX when it's working.....today it has been hit or miss....and CNN was doing GREAT until the recess then they went to the oil spill....BTW...NO OIL FLOWING INTO THE GULF AT THIS TIME!!
Sunny I am in the same boat you are, and it is frustrating.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #433 on: July 15, 2010, 05:55:49 PM »

I cannot believe that Bia$$ asked Perry if poor KC could come to court with no ankle shackles............then the stream quit.  Does anyone know what Judge Perry said?????   

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: July 15, 2010, 05:56:31 PM »

July 15, 2010
Cindy Anthony testifies about "dead body" smell

Orlando, FL - A Florida judge has ruled that 911 calls made by Cindy Anthony about her missing grandaughter are admissible at Casey Anthony's murder trial next year.
Cindy Anthony testified Thursday she told a 911 operator there was a "dead body" smell in her daughter's car in an attempt to get police to respond faster to her call.  Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, also testified at the hearing

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/07/15/cindy-anthony-testifies-about-dead-body-smell/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #435 on: July 15, 2010, 05:58:09 PM »

I cannot believe that Bia$$ asked Perry if poor KC could come to court with no ankle shackles............then the stream quit.  Does anyone know what Judge Perry said?????   

He's gonna take it under advisement. Rule later.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #436 on: July 15, 2010, 05:59:50 PM »

He's gonna take it under advisement. Rule later.

Thank you Brandi. I hope he doesn't have to think to long and hard about that one, what makes her so special?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #437 on: July 15, 2010, 06:00:42 PM »

Bobo saying the entomologist could not identify some of the bugs as they were tiny and he did not have the equipment there.

Ashton saying they offered a year and half ago to send samples to him. 

Bobo filed a motion for protective order this morning to protect a phone call from a potential witness.

Linda stood up and said it had to do with a jail inmate that she had mentioned to Bobo she was getting a copy of, next she finds out he filed the protective order and as she does not have it yet there is nothing to protect. 

Told them to set it for a hearing and told Bobo to notify the correctional institute.  (Obviously he did not)

Now Bobo talking about KC falling on her face in the elevator,  Bobo is requesting that she not have feet shackles on as they are uncomfortable for her.  (cry me a flipping river). 

Judge takes it under advisement but pointed out that as soon as she left the courtroon the shackles go back on for the rest of the building. And he gave Bobo a weird look( like, and you know she fell on her face out there you putz)

Anyone know who the guy in the yellow tie  is that Cindy is all touchy feely with as the court room is emptying?
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #438 on: July 15, 2010, 06:01:20 PM »

OK, I'll probably be in trouble for this...but I felt sorry for Lee today.  It has been speculated in the past that he has symptoms resembling Aspergers.  I have a niece with Aspergers, and he reminds me so much of her.  The "inappropriate" affect, the laughing during times of stress, etc.  This whole thing is tragic. 

Well, I think he is an ASS...this is no laughing matter. He always tries to make it 'funny'. I don't care what type of personality he is....it isn't funny.
Nut, if he has Aspergers, then he really can't help it.  I have two relatives that are high functioning autistic children and I feel for them and their parents.  People are always shocked by some of their behaviors, even after years of therapy.  They look normal, and are both attractive kids, so it's not apparent just by looking.  It's the reason I can feel compassion, yet that nagging doubt that he may just be strange because he's an anthony.

and WTF makes you think he has Aspergers?????

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #439 on: July 15, 2010, 06:02:13 PM »

Sunny, me too, been having trouble with this, sound only on one , picture on another I'm frustrated.  Who wants to take bets that Mason is on his way out also?

nrcg, are you using Firefox too?  Mason can't bow out unless another DP qualified attorney steps in..guess JP could appoint a DP qualified public defender.
Yes, and it is really frustrating me. Mason doesn't even know what he is saying, he seems very confused, maybe it would be best to bow out and get another DP lawyer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.