June 03, 2024, 06:59:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #165 7/14/10 - 7/19/10  (Read 177193 times)
CarolF
Scared Monkey

« Reply #840 on: July 18, 2010, 06:52:51 PM »

The prosecution doesn't need any of that to prove their case and get a conviction. It isn't worth getting upset over...they don't need it! Casey is going down......period.
  and hopefully the rest of her family will be right behind her.

Since the Zenaida Gonzalez Civil Trial with John Morgan is now scheduled to to be heard after the murder case of Casey.  Cindy, George and Lee's testimony is not going to match up with what they testify at Casey's trial.  What Cindy testified to at the hearing sure doesn't match up with the show she gave all of us with Morgan.

I decided to look up the Statute of Limitions on Perjury in Florida.

Perjury Exception
Perjury normally carries a statute of limitations depending on whether the perjury is a misdemeanor or felony according to the criminal statutes. However, if the perjury is committed in an official proceeding involving a capital offense, then there is no statute of limitations.

They need to be convicted of something in this case so they cannot continue to profit off Caylee's murder.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #841 on: July 18, 2010, 07:06:42 PM »

Exclusive: Did Casey's pen pals lie? (video)

ORLANDO -- 
News 13 has exclusive new information in the Case Against Casey.

It’s information brought forward by a state prison inmate that could help Casey's defense team.  She's reached out to them and she's sitting down in an exclusive with News 13.

Her name is Robin Lunceford and she claims that former pen pals of Casey Anthony lied to Orange County detectives.

"She'd sit in front of the whole dorm and would brag how she's lying,” said Lunceford.

News 13 spent an hour last week with Robin Lunceford inside the Lowell Correctional Institute in Ocala.
She was housed with Maya Derkovic, the woman who told detectives Casey would "knock out" Caylee so she could go out.

“She told me she made it up. She made it up at my door,” Lunceford said.

Lunceford reached out to News 13 in letters and she claims former Casey pen pals Derkovic and Robin Adams wrote letters to each other.

"They were comparing their stories, they were basically saying, "I said this when they came to see me. Make sure you say this,” Lunceford said.

When asked if Robin Adams and Maya Derkovic conspired to make up a story about Casey Anthony, Lunceford said yes.

Watch the full, exclusive interview Monday at 6 p.m. on News 13

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/123866/Exclusive:-Did-Caseys-pen-pals-lie

Oh, I see, we get just a little taste now; FULL exclusive interview Monday, as it says above.  Thanks for posting this!

Robin Lunceford seems very... well... animated, yes?  Wonder what the truth really is?  I'm curious as to when Lunceford would have had an opportunity to observe Maya Derkovic and Robyn Adams -- and Casey perhaps -- together in the same facility.  Do we know if this was ever the case?  My understanding is that RL and MD are now at Lowell, and RA is in Tallahassee.  Anyone know dates of transfers for all three? 

When that whole Robyn Adams/Maya Derkovic gig went down, I believed, and still do, that MD was making everything up, based on what she'd seen on Tv. I seem to recall RA at one point denying that MD had much to do with KC at all. As for RA, I think KC was using her through the letters, to get information out to the public that she thought would put her in a good light: religious, devoted to 'Cays', possibly abused by father and brother and disbelieved by mother, caring and supportive friend to Robyn, no inappropriate relationship with Bozo because she really liked the other Jose (yeah, and there's bridge in Brooklyn I'm going to buy).
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #842 on: July 18, 2010, 07:32:05 PM »

Exclusive: Did Casey's pen pals lie? (video)

ORLANDO -- 
News 13 has exclusive new information in the Case Against Casey.

It’s information brought forward by a state prison inmate that could help Casey's defense team.  She's reached out to them and she's sitting down in an exclusive with News 13.

Her name is Robin Lunceford and she claims that former pen pals of Casey Anthony lied to Orange County detectives.

"She'd sit in front of the whole dorm and would brag how she's lying,” said Lunceford.

News 13 spent an hour last week with Robin Lunceford inside the Lowell Correctional Institute in Ocala.
She was housed with Maya Derkovic, the woman who told detectives Casey would "knock out" Caylee so she could go out.

“She told me she made it up. She made it up at my door,” Lunceford said.

Lunceford reached out to News 13 in letters and she claims former Casey pen pals Derkovic and Robin Adams wrote letters to each other.

"They were comparing their stories, they were basically saying, "I said this when they came to see me. Make sure you say this,” Lunceford said.

When asked if Robin Adams and Maya Derkovic conspired to make up a story about Casey Anthony, Lunceford said yes.

Watch the full, exclusive interview Monday at 6 p.m. on News 13

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/123866/Exclusive:-Did-Caseys-pen-pals-lie

Oh, I see, we get just a little taste now; FULL exclusive interview Monday, as it says above.  Thanks for posting this!

Robin Lunceford seems very... well... animated, yes?  Wonder what the truth really is?  I'm curious as to when Lunceford would have had an opportunity to observe Maya Derkovic and Robyn Adams -- and Casey perhaps -- together in the same facility.  Do we know if this was ever the case?  My understanding is that RL and MD are now at Lowell, and RA is in Tallahassee.  Anyone know dates of transfers for all three? 

When that whole Robyn Adams/Maya Derkovic gig went down, I believed, and still do, that MD was making everything up, based on what she'd seen on Tv. I seem to recall RA at one point denying that MD had much to do with KC at all. As for RA, I think KC was using her through the letters, to get information out to the public that she thought would put her in a good light: religious, devoted to 'Cays', possibly abused by father and brother and disbelieved by mother, caring and supportive friend to Robyn, no inappropriate relationship with Bozo because she really liked the other Jose (yeah, and there's bridge in Brooklyn I'm going to buy).

You hit the nail on the head there, Scatty.  They all deserve each other, don't they?
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: July 18, 2010, 07:39:25 PM »

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2010/07/casey-anthony-moms-911-calls-to-come-in.html
Saturday, July 17, 2010
Casey Anthony: Mom's 911 Calls To Come In At Trial

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #844 on: July 18, 2010, 08:39:46 PM »

I don't care that much for R Hornsby, but sometimes he is just funny.  I  LOVE this article about Baez and his motion to prevent the SA from listening to his call from Robin Lunceford.
http://blog.richardhornsby.com/2010/07/this-call-is-being-recorded/comment-page-1/#comment-3481
Whatever was said, it is going to be total embarrassment for Baez if it is released.....
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #845 on: July 18, 2010, 08:47:53 PM »

The prosecution doesn't need any of that to prove their case and get a conviction. It isn't worth getting upset over...they don't need it! Casey is going down......period.

No but the Florida Bar might be interested if Baez is behaving in his usual unscrupulous, unethical way, and it is all recorded on tape. What a dummy!
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #846 on: July 18, 2010, 09:25:13 PM »

I do think the King of Ridiculous Motions had much difficulty drafting this one. He would really prefer to sweep this phone call under the rug, but that pesky LDB and KB just won't leave it alone ! Can't a lawyer obstruct justice anymore ?  

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #847 on: July 18, 2010, 10:05:55 PM »

Thanks for Sprocket's link and Hornsby's also.  I enjoy reading both very much.  Each make such great unique points-Sprocket gently guides my mind down the rocky Anthony Confusion Land Path keeping me as reasoned as possible & Hornsby is helpfully informative and ... oh so briskly witty!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #848 on: July 18, 2010, 10:08:58 PM »

Maybe Baez is trying his best to get booted from this case ...  Mason had best hurry & make that Cochlear Implant appointment asap!     Monkey Devil!
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #849 on: July 18, 2010, 10:20:02 PM »

Maybe Baez is trying his best to get booted from this case ...  Mason had best hurry & make that Cochlear Implant appointment asap!     Monkey Devil!

lol

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #850 on: July 18, 2010, 10:22:36 PM »

No but the Florida Bar might be interested if Baez is behaving in his usual unscrupulous, unethical way, and it is all recorded on tape. What a dummy!

but realy? will the bar get wind of this and how so. because so far he has been able to get away with so much. I think that mason is gonna annoy alot of people when he starts  the I cant hear you line!!  deaf and dumb.

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #851 on: July 18, 2010, 10:24:32 PM »

lol

you may have a point maybe baez sees no way out of this exceptin by  doing something that would cause him to be thrown off!! this case. He must know he is not gonna win and it doesnt seem that mason is too happy with him we do not know what they discuss behind close doors and we do know baez is underhanded and perhaps mason is not aware of everything underhanded baez does.

Loca
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: July 18, 2010, 11:24:44 PM »

lol

you may have a point maybe baez sees no way out of this exceptin by  doing something that would cause him to be thrown off!! this case. He must know he is not gonna win and it doesnt seem that mason is too happy with him we do not know what they discuss behind close doors and we do know baez is underhanded and perhaps mason is not aware of everything underhanded baez does.

I see them both racing for the door ... "last one out is a rotten egg!"  LOL
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: July 19, 2010, 06:59:23 AM »

lol

I see them both racing for the door ... "last one out is a rotten egg!"  LOL

omg !! ono tooo funny  but  I hear ya

Loca
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #854 on: July 19, 2010, 07:34:23 AM »

" illegally recorded "

" unlawfully intercepted "

" 3rd degree felony "

I call B.S.   

I want Baez to go to jail.  I don't care if he committed a felony or not.  I just want him in jail.

Well, okay:

Oh Brandi......I was just checking to see if anything was new and had to log on to tell you that is too funny.  It's a beautiful sight.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #855 on: July 19, 2010, 03:31:24 AM »

" illegally recorded "

" unlawfully intercepted "

" 3rd degree felony "

I call B.S.   

I want Baez to go to jail.  I don't care if he committed a felony or not.  I just want him in jail.

Well, okay:

Oh Brandi......I was just checking to see if anything was new and had to log on to tell you that is too funny.  It's a beautiful sight.

this is very interesting listen to her in the background

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vo7M-esOg-0&feature=related

Loca
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #856 on: July 19, 2010, 06:46:19 AM »

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2010/07/will-casey-anthony-take-deal-with.html
Monday, July 19, 2010
Will Casey Anthony Take A Deal With Prosecutors?

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/casey-pen-pals.html
Sunday, July 18, 2010
Casey Pen Pals

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: July 19, 2010, 07:09:26 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2010/july/124153/Exclusive:-Casey-witnesses-ready-to-lie
Exclusive: Casey witnesses ready to lie?
By Adam Longo, Reporter
Last Updated: Sunday, July 18, 2010 9:53 PM
ORLANDO --

It’s News 13 exclusive in the Case against Casey Anthony.

A state prison inmate claimed she can turn the whole case upside down.

The roommate of one of Casey's prison pen pals claims witnesses for the prosecution are prepared to lie on the stand.

Robin Lunceford said she knows the truth and she's getting ready to tell Casey's lawyers what she's telling News 13.

“She was my very good friend. We confided in each other,” said Prison inmate Robin Lunceford.

Lunceford did time with Maya Derkovic, one of Casey's former pen pals from the Orange County Jail.

Once in prison, though, Derkovic reached out to investigators in the case and dished a lot of dirt on Casey Anthony.

“It is what it is. She lied,” Lunceford said.

News 13 talked with Lunceford last week inside the Lowell Correctional Institute in Ocala.

She claimed Derkovic lied in order to get transferred to a different prison and to try to get her 30 year sentence reduced.

“They can polygraph me. They can polygraph her and let’s just see what happens,” Lunceford said.

Lunceford offered up specifics to News 13  about the alleged lies that Derkovic told Orange County detectives, including the day Caylee's remains were found.
“But Maya didn't tell that, she said when the chaplain came that Casey was indifferent and applying her makeup,” Lunceford said.

So how did Casey Anthony really react the day Caylee was found?

And can Robin Lunceford be believed?

Prison officials will give News 13 their take and you can decide for yourself, when you see the entire, exclusive interview with Robin Lunceford, Monday at 6 p.m., only on News 13.

~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #858 on: July 19, 2010, 10:23:00 AM »

Good Morning Monks....thanks trim....I completely disagree with her on one statement.....this one..............Cindy was actually like-able and believable until the topics of what she said to the FBI  and when she said that it smelled like there was a dead body in the car.    anyone who has watch sin-cin these past 2 years would have not felt she was like-able...IMO...she keeps trying to reinvent herself and for me, it just doesn't work.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #859 on: July 19, 2010, 05:28:29 PM »

Thank you for posting this. 

I have to say, reading it made me feel ill.  Baez is so underhanded and disingenuous in this motion!  I know I shouldn't be surprised at this point, but IMO this sinks to a new low, even for him.

Baez tries to imply that he did not know that Robin was incarcerated when she first called his office?  Ridiculous.  What -- we're supposed to believe that he or his "people" would not have checked her out thoroughly before grasping at this lame straw she was offering?  Don't make me laugh.  We had her number within 60 seconds of hearing about this phone call, and we aren't in charge of the defense in a death penalty murder case.

Wait.  Baez won't let Casey speak to or see her parents, even for a minute, for fear of the potentially damaging impact if any little thing they might say or do becomes public knowledge... and yet he himself will carelessly take a "transferred call" from a convicted felon without even vetting her incarceration status, or ascertaining whether the call is being recorded??  GMAB

A felony?  Is he kidding?  Who exactly is he accusing of committing a felony as a result of his own inexplicable error in judgement?

--  Robin the lifer snitch, for not making sure to point out to Baez that they were being recorded?

--  The correctional facility, because it is their recording equipment and property?

--  His own secretary, who transferred the call without warning him of what he should have already known?

--  The State, if they so much as listen to the recording?

--  Or maybe himself?  For his failed attempt to conduct a clandestine, off-the-grid, unrecorded conversation with an incarcerated convict?

I'd like to see the phone records, myself.  I'm curious about how this call supposedly got "transferred" from his secretary after hours... I have a few questions about that whole scenario.

Good grief.  Filing this crooked motion is an insult by Baez to the Honorable Judge Perry.  Shame on Baez.   

Hi Desi!! I wanted to tell you that I have so enjoyed seeing your posts these past days.  This just goes to show once again his lack of experience and his ineptness...a seasoned, experienced and learned attorney would have handled this in a much more intelligent manner.  It makes me wonder what did HE say that he doesn't want the public to hear? 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.