April 25, 2024, 11:54:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #165 7/14/10 - 7/19/10  (Read 175103 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #960 on: July 19, 2010, 09:09:00 PM »

loca...I hope it blows up in the defense's face as well...

NG show is talking about Lindsey Lohan going to jail or rehab instead of talking about this! who cares where Lindsey goes???
I don't understand this fixation with Lilo and NG. Kyron Horman is Missing, I just saw this am- on HLN another little girl was reported missing today. Which her face reminded me of Elizabeth Olten Sad I don't think she/NG is reporting on Tot Mom any longer ..for what reason??

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: July 19, 2010, 09:16:51 PM »

loca...I hope it blows up in the defense's face as well...

NG show is talking about Lindsey Lohan going to jail or rehab instead of talking about this! who cares where Lindsey goes???

I do so they will STOP all these news things about her. She is NOT news - she is an addict who needs to sit in jail for about a year. geeeshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: July 19, 2010, 09:27:09 PM »

Oh, Georgie - move out of the way quickly, there's a bus headed right at you....
http://www.wftv.com/news/24313592/detail.html

This should get really interesting.

I have said from the day he lied about seeing them leave and then about getting the gas cans out of her trunk that HE was going to be blamed in this. I saw this coming and even posted how I thought it would be told. Blaming him was her only hope after the kidnapping was so blown out of the water.  
I know you did, I remember. Now what do you think he will do? Will he tell the truth? Will he make himself the fall guy? Or will this time really harm himself? What a disgusting mess this all is.      Thanks Sunny for posting that, and Trimm for the updates. I guess the entire family thought George was nothing but a doormat, whether true or not, so I suppose this won't come as a big surprise to the family.

I have always felt that George would die before the trial. I don't know why, but I started feeling that long before the fake suicide attempt. I don't think it will be suicide, but maybe a coronary or accident. I have just been praying he doesn't die before because then the other evil ones can blame it all on him.

Since he lied and said he saw them the 16th which we all know now she was dead then, he opened himself up to being the killer. All KC has to say is she left the night of the 15th after the fight with Cindy and left Caylee there. Cindy said she left early the next morning and GA had Caylee. He even said in one of his statements that he fed her breakfast that morning. KC can say she was out partying and would not answer her parents calls because she left Caylee there and did not want to have to pick her up.

Think about this:
George was the last one to see her
George had key to KC's car
George could have put the body in the car
George could have dumped the body
George walked down to there and Lee picked him up the night he said he had enough
George testified against KC in the Grand Jury
George half a** tried to commit suicide
George was accused of molesting KC
The list goes on and on....................

Oh no! I hope Cindy doesn't read your post. Think of all the problems his demise would solve for her.

To be honest, I have often wondered if she would inject him with insulin or something unidentifiable since she is a nurse and would have the know how, the ability and the opportunity .

Wowie zowie---my blood is running cold;  Excellent points Turbo.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #963 on: July 19, 2010, 09:33:51 PM »

I think that George  did love Caylee...I think that he knows deep down in his heart that Casey did murder his grand daughter but he is not allowed to tell the truth of his heart..Cindy would deball him more than she already has. jmo
I agree with you Cookie. George is a product of Cindy. Cindy and He are caught up in a hot mess - both together. That they created together within KFN and Media. Selling Caylee's photos etc.. I don't believe for a second that GA instigated it. Cindy did.  He has no say, he is the slacker in the house. Cindy is the Gasoline. GA has been and will always be Cindy's " sponge".  I find him to be caught in the middle. He was the one that testified to the Grand Jury prior to Caylee being found. He had to testify against Casey. He did it. I do recall he threw up prior to or right after the hearing. He knows he is in Deep. Not just Casey's father, but as the ONE who knows his own accounts and recall of the crucial days .. the Car, the odor, the statements of LE in the month of July 08. His Daughter " Lying" to LE - Goose Chase she led LE on from day one. He knew that Casey was lying all the time she said she was working. He knew and knows there never was a Nanny. But Cindy just had to keep the GAME going.   

You said that so well.   With your laser sharp timeline notes, would it have been possible that when he got the wheel chuck or gas cans that time from kc, could he have seen the laundry hamper in the trunk (he wouldn't have known what it was at the time)..... would Caylee have already been left in the field by then?
I think anything is possible of what GA saw that day of the " gas cans". He was the only one home at the time. When Casey flew in and was wanting to fly out. I think that Casey thought her Dad was not going to be home. She had her own agenda that day. June 24th was the date. 8 days from June 16th. June 15th being Father's day. The day that the video was taken of Caylee with her Great Grandfather. When George started asking her about the Gas cans, and then said " I need the wheel chuck" to rotate Cindy's Suv Tires (which was inside the Pontiac).. I think that Casey and he had words. Much more than has ever been said or admitted. I think that George and Casey had a throw down that day. But George is the only one that can offer exactly what was said. Casey is not going to say a word.
Casey has been quoted of saying ( date?) When will you be a Father and not a effen Cop". I don't feel that Casey has one drop of respect for George as her Father. Its not out of rebellion or otherwise. Why do I think this? Because George knows the real Casey. He is not proud of it either. He knows she is diabolical ingrate. He hangs on a string that he is her Dad.
Tow yard
George did say to LE within his interview in July 08. He saw baking soda brand " dryer sheets" and detergents in the trunk ..just like we have at home. He is not stupid. He said in his own testimony the day he got inside the car" He could hardly effin breath" with all the windows down .. that he felt he could not drive the car home. Cindy made him. NO calls to LE ..even though I know it was George's first instinct. He could not though, do it. Cindy intervened and said/ordered him " DRIVE the CAR HOME George with the Windows Open". 

Everything that GA has said has been misconstrued by Cindy.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: July 19, 2010, 09:40:25 PM »

Even though it's not really a surprise, it stuns me.  A girl so evil, a lawyer (s) so fame hungry that is willing to randomly ruin people's lives,  it's just surreal.
I don't like George, but there is no way in he!! that I believe he would have ever hurt that tiny child, no way.

Me either ..

me either...

Hi MizJay and Deenie! an angelic monkey

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: July 19, 2010, 09:43:31 PM »

This statement might be one of those which came first, the chicken or the egg but I wonder that if this case had been handled by a qualified atty from the get go, none of them would be in the position they are now.
Once Baez decided that there would be a no visitor policy (and I do think it started per his recommendation) it totally obliterated any chance of family or friends urging kc to do right and tell the truth or even to consider taking a plea if offered. It eliminated any chance of outsiders explaining what a moron Baez is.  All these many accused (in the public) by the defense, I believe are solely inventions of his, I doubt she had any input whatsoever.

Along with all that, Cindy and George have been given the task of blindly following his lead. When Cindy had her bloodhounds sniffing for dirt on Jesse, Amy, Ricardo, Kronk etc, it was alll in concert with Bozo.  He has assured them that he's so clever that if they play along not only will princess go free, they'll all make money. Conman is in cahoots with him also, Conman has apparently also decided to encourage them to actively rally whichever new theory Baez floats.   I'll bet way back when, they never envisioned losing another family member, but hey, it's just George, right?   George can thank his daughter's atty for this one. 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: July 19, 2010, 09:49:33 PM »

I do not believe George will fall on his sword and bite the bullet for Casey in regards to Caylee's murder.  We still don't know where all of the factual cards will fall from Linda Drane Burdick's hand, and I'm sure she has many;  And then there's that nagging little item of possibly scamming the public ... 
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: July 19, 2010, 09:49:33 PM »

"Jennifer Fernandez"

(... and also:   this document indicates that the ever-mysterious J.P. Chatt has been deposed by the duhfense... interesting...)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: July 19, 2010, 09:49:51 PM »

If Casey had any love for her father, she would call off this part of the investigation/questioning of George right now! She could tell her attorneys to not go down that path cause it would never be possible that George would harm Caylee...however, this is Casey that we are talking about...She would know that George did not harm this child but in order to save her own butt, she would let her own father go through this...but what can one expect of a heartless chit who would murder her own daughter...

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: July 19, 2010, 09:50:50 PM »

I think that George  did love Caylee...I think that he knows deep down in his heart that Casey did murder his grand daughter but he is not allowed to tell the truth of his heart..Cindy would deball him more than she already has. jmo
I agree with you Cookie. George is a product of Cindy. Cindy and He are caught up in a hot mess - both together. That they created together within KFN and Media. Selling Caylee's photos etc.. I don't believe for a second that GA instigated it. Cindy did.  He has no say, he is the slacker in the house. Cindy is the Gasoline. GA has been and will always be Cindy's " sponge".  I find him to be caught in the middle. He was the one that testified to the Grand Jury prior to Caylee being found. He had to testify against Casey. He did it. I do recall he threw up prior to or right after the hearing. He knows he is in Deep. Not just Casey's father, but as the ONE who knows his own accounts and recall of the crucial days .. the Car, the odor, the statements of LE in the month of July 08. His Daughter " Lying" to LE - Goose Chase she led LE on from day one. He knew that Casey was lying all the time she said she was working. He knew and knows there never was a Nanny. But Cindy just had to keep the GAME going.   

You said that so well.   With your laser sharp timeline notes, would it have been possible that when he got the wheel chuck or gas cans that time from kc, could he have seen the laundry hamper in the trunk (he wouldn't have known what it was at the time)..... would Caylee have already been left in the field by then?
I think anything is possible of what GA saw that day of the " gas cans". He was the only one home at the time. When Casey flew in and was wanting to fly out. I think that Casey thought her Dad was not going to be home. She had her own agenda that day. June 24th was the date. 8 days from June 16th. June 15th being Father's day. The day that the video was taken of Caylee with her Great Grandfather. When George started asking her about the Gas cans, and then said " I need the wheel chuck" to rotate Cindy's Suv Tires (which was inside the Pontiac).. I think that Casey and he had words. Much more than has ever been said or admitted. I think that George and Casey had a throw down that day. But George is the only one that can offer exactly what was said. Casey is not going to say a word.
Casey has been quoted of saying ( date?) When will you be a Father and not a effen Cop". I don't feel that Casey has one drop of respect for George as her Father. Its not out of rebellion or otherwise. Why do I think this? Because George knows the real Casey. He is not proud of it either. He knows she is diabolical ingrate. He hangs on a string that he is her Dad.
Tow yard
George did say to LE within his interview in July 08. He saw baking soda brand " dryer sheets" and detergents in the trunk ..just like we have at home. He is not stupid. He said in his own testimony the day he got inside the car" He could hardly effin breath" with all the windows down .. that he felt he could not drive the car home. Cindy made him. NO calls to LE ..even though I know it was George's first instinct. He could not though, do it. Cindy intervened and said/ordered him " DRIVE the CAR HOME George with the Windows Open". 

Thank you.  Hmmm.. guess by then she had left her, but I did think maybe he saw something. By then, even if Caylee was no longer in there, the smell would have begun to get worse.
Even if he was just to save his sorry azz, I'd be happy if he would walk out of that haunted house forever and stand for Caylee. 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: July 19, 2010, 09:56:55 PM »

If Casey had any love for her father, she would call off this part of the investigation/questioning of George right now! She could tell her attorneys to not go down that path cause it would never be possible that George would harm Caylee...however, this is Casey that we are talking about...She would know that George did not harm this child but in order to save her own butt, she would let her own father go through this...but what can one expect of a heartless chit who would murder her own daughter...

ITA, ITA but I still think that she is barely aware of the direction that Baez has/is taken. Judging by the visitor logs, it doesn't seem like there are many times that would indicate that her input about case strategy is being counted. Surely, he doesn't just run in and say oh yeah, and by the way, we're going to blow your dad sky high and she says oh, okay. nI would love to know if she has a clue, not that she would care, but ???/
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: July 19, 2010, 09:57:09 PM »

"Jennifer Fernandez"

(... and also:   this document indicates that the ever-mysterious J.P. Chatt has been deposed by the duhfense... interesting...)

Very interesting.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: July 19, 2010, 09:59:12 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/19/cayleecasey-anthony-case-and-the-first-blink-darwin-award-goes-to-jose-baez/

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: AND BLINK’S DARWIN GOES TO…JOSE BAEZ

This is a good one!!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: July 19, 2010, 10:09:55 PM »

Oh, Georgie - move out of the way quickly, there's a bus headed right at you....

Hope Georgie/JoJo is ready.     Yep, you said it, this is going to get interesting.  Guess if you can murder your own baby, set aim on friends, accusing your family is next. No news to anyone here!

Actually, the monkeys have been saying something like this was going to happen; guess you could say "we've been waiting on this"!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: July 19, 2010, 10:11:31 PM »

Hope Georgie/JoJo is ready.     Yep, you said it, this is going to get interesting.  Guess if you can murder your own baby, set aim on friends, accusing your family is next. No news to anyone here!

Actually, the monkeys have been saying something like this was going to happen; guess you could say "we've been waiting on this"!

yeppers

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: July 19, 2010, 10:19:10 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2010/07/casey-anthony-robin-lunceford-sent-letters-to-central-florida-news-13.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+entertainment%2Ftv%2Ftvguy+%28TV+Guy%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher
Casey Anthony: Robin Lunceford sent letters to Central Florida News 13
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Central Florida News 13, Jose Baez — posted by halboedeker on July, 19 2010 3:55 PM
Discuss This: Comments(3) | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Central Florida News 13 interviewed prison inmate Robin Lunceford last week before her name emerged in the Casey Anthony saga.

“She had sent letters to me. That’s how her name came to my attention,” reporter/anchor Adam Longo said.

Longo estimated that two weeks elapsed between the time he heard from Lunceford and their interview Wednesday at the Lowell Correctional Institute in Ocala. Anthony attorney Jose Baez filed a motion Thursday to seal a call he received from Lunceford.

“I knew she had reached out to him,” Longo said. “I didn’t know about the recorded phone call and Baez wanting to suppress the recorded call. The story focuses on her claims. Can she be believed? You decide.”

Longo’s interview with Lunceford airs at 6 tonight on Central Florida News 13, and the chat will be repeated through the night.

Lunceford alleges Maya Derkovic, her former cellmate, and Robyn Adams conspired to make up stories about Anthony. Derkovic, Adams and Anthony had been pen pals at the Orange County Jail. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.
Lunceford’s credibility is a big part of his story, Longo said, and he talked to prison officials about her. “It’s my understanding that she’s the focus of an internal investigation that has nothing to do with Casey Anthony,” Longo said.

Lunceford, 47, is serving a life sentence for bank robbery with a deadly weapon, and she has been a frequent focus of disciplinary reports.

Lunceford and Derkovic were in the same prison for a year, and they were cellmates for several months, Longo said. Lunceford has never met Adams or Anthony.

Longo talked to Lunceford for an hour; his report will be close to three minutes. Extended clips will be posted on the Central Florida News 13 website.

“My job is never to offer up opinions,” Longo said. “I’m just putting the facts out there and letting the viewers decide. Normally, you don’t respond to an inmate’s claims.”

But Anthony’s defense team wants to talk to Lunceford, and that makes her pertinent, Longo said.

For the report, Longo also interview prison officials and drew on Lunceford’s record and an investigative report about Derkovic.

“She [Derkovic] was transferred in May to Broward Correctional Institute in Fort Lauderdale,” Longo said. “It’s another part of the story. Why was she transferred? Baez believes it’s for one issue. Prison officials say it’s another.”

If the DUHfence even tries to use this woman they will be laughed out of the court house....she is right up there with Joy Wray on the nutcase level!!  BOZO must have really screwed up on that phone call.....which of course makes EVERYONE want to hear it....dumbass

Wonder if Baez could have asked Derkovic leading questions about KC/George relationship?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: July 19, 2010, 10:19:53 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/07/19/cayleecasey-anthony-case-and-the-first-blink-darwin-award-goes-to-jose-baez/

Great article! Good work Blink!
akmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: July 19, 2010, 10:34:34 PM »

Tow yard

I am sooo sorry for this quote stack but.....if you have never watched or have forgotten about the early Greta interview(and of course I am a badddd monkey with never any links)  watch it....Cin cin has a death grip on Jojo's leg like she is gonna kill him.  I honestly thought that he was poised to say that he saw Caylee in the trunk....from that day forward, I felt that they all knew.

I will ALWAYS stand with the girls, Natalee and Caylee, forever.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: July 19, 2010, 10:35:45 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Great article! Good work Blink!

I want you to know this image actually took some time to photoshop  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: July 19, 2010, 10:37:26 PM »

Get ready to move to the new thread 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.