April 16, 2024, 08:46:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Teresa Marie Halbach (body found) Murder Trial-Steven Avery GUILTY  (Read 58542 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #100 on: January 30, 2016, 09:12:51 AM »

The case that has become a national obsession. Is Steven Avery innocent or guilty?
Investigation Discovery facebook video

https://www.facebook.com/InvestigationDiscovery/?fref=nf

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: March 22, 2016, 10:34:28 AM »

http://crimefeed.com/2016/03/steven-averys-lawyer-believes-full-exoneration-just-months-away/

Steven Avery’s Lawyer Believes His Full Exoneration Is Just ‘Months’ Away

March 21, 2016 by Amelia McDonell-Parry

Attorney Kathleen Zellner often tweets about all the new evidence she’s collected in her quest to prove that her client, Steven Avery, is innocent in the murder of Teresa Halbach. For that reason, it may be surprising to learn that she’s yet to request a hearing — one of the necessary steps in fighting for a new trial. But according to Curtis Busse of the Steven Avery Project, who works with the Avery family to dispense information about the case, that’s because Zellner plans to get Avery fully exonerated (as well as his nephew Brendan Dassey) altogether without going through another trial.

In a recent interview with WIBX 950AM, Busse stated: “Zellner’s very confident, and Steven is also very confident that it’s not gonna take that much time. And we’re talking months here.”

Whoa, an exoneration in a matter of months, huh? So what kind of evidence have Zellner and her team allegedly dug up that would make a trial unnecessary?

“Phone records, DNA, there’s alibis there that weren’t proven the first time that Zellner is taking to the next level and gone the extra mile to prove,” Busse went on. “They’re going to show that the blood [in victim Teresa Halbach’s car] and the age of the blood, it’s not going to match up between the two.”

Again, this isn’t coming straight from the mouth of Kathleen Zellner, but Busse’s claims do align with a number of tweets Zellner has posted in the last few months. How founded and conclusive those claims are remains to be seen.

Meanwhile, in late February, Lynne Blanchard of the blog Stop Wrongful Convictions, wrote a detailed post in which she alleges that the bones identified as Halbach’s might not even be hers — or at least a match cannot conclusively be determined with the available DNA found at the crime scene. Blanchard’s post reviews how the bone fragments found on Avery’s property were collected, analyzed and documented – like the fact that the bone fragments were not photographed until they were at the lab, and never documented at the crime scene – and parses the trial testimony of expert witness Sherry Culhane. I’m far from knowledgeable about forensic DNA matching, so I suggest reading Blanchard’s post in full and drawing your own conclusions and theories.

At trial, Culhane used the DNA from muscle tissue found near Halbach’s alleged shinbone and while she could not conclusively determine that the all the bones had to belong to Halbach, she did give the jury the impression that they did. Per Culhane’s testimony, the specimen was small and degraded and provided a partial profile, with only seven genetic markers out of 15 identified, plus one for gender. [NOTE: Culhane use the STR Promega 16 amplification kit where 15 markers are compared, with one gender marker.] Culhane testified that the chances of someone other than Halbach being a match for the same partial profile was one in one billion in the Caucasian population.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: June 01, 2016, 07:08:09 AM »

http://crimefeed.com/2016/05/steven-avery-appeal-granted-extension-as-kathleen-zellner-posts-yet-another-cryptic-tweet/

KATHLEEN ZELLNER ASKS FOR DEADLINE EXTENSION IN STEVEN AVERY’S APPEAL, POSTS YET ANOTHER CRYPTIC TWEET
May 31, 2016 by Amelia McDonell-Parry

Kathleen Zellner, the high-profile attorney who took on Steven Avery’s case after it captured international attention thanks to Making A Murderer, has requested an extra 90 days to file an appeals brief on behalf of her client. Zellner filed a motion for an extension on Wednesday, citing her team’s current workload as the reason they need more time. According to court documents, Zellner needs more time to go through the large volume of records previously withheld from trial and any post-conviction proceedings.  

Zellner signed on as Avery’s attorney in January, and has been making waves on Twitter ever since, tweeting juicy tidbits about her alleged findings and occasionally antagonizing the Wisconsin officials she claims helped to frame her client. What information she actually plans on using in her request for an appeal remains to be seen, but using social media to hype her efforts is no doubt part of her overall strategy.  

Zellner has also hinted that she has a hunch who actually killed Halbach, telling Newsweek that it’s “fairly obvious.” Assuming Zellner’s motion for an extension is granted, we can expect to find out just what she has up her sleeve when she finally files her brief on or before August 29. Mark your calendars!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2016, 01:47:05 PM »

All of this hinting and tweets and social media postings . . .

reminds me of BOZO -- I will forever shake my head in disbelief for sweet Caylee.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.