March 29, 2024, 04:17:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 245878 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 07:02:32 PM »

Thanks for the warm wishes txmom and ang!!!  Mag - a baby, our first. an angelic monkey  Due date is in 2.5 weeks. 

EXCELLENT NEWS!  an angelic monkey

Thanks!! smooch
crazybabyborg
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 07:02:49 PM »

You're welcome, loca! That Aruban turd has left a huge wake of pain behind him. He's just starting his journey into his own path, and it's not going to be pretty! Thank You Peru!!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 07:04:40 PM »

As for Rudy Croes - agree with wreck and txmom.  He's as dirty as they come.  Remember Oduber accused HIM of corruption......I think in 2006.

So there's got to be a BIG reason for him making such a stand against vd Straten now.  Hold onto your vines Monkeys, this is gearing up to be a wild shake up!!!

I hope this is the stone that causes the house of cards to tumble!

Something has rolled that stone to the top of the hill, that's for damn sure!  No way would Rudy be doing this if there weren't a BIG reason, IMO.  Something tells me it's going to come barrelling down upon that house of cards very soon!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2010, 07:17:40 PM »

This just drives me NUTS! Stop and think about what Croes just said! It reminds me of Shango! 

Croes is ADMITTING publically that there is information, within his knowledge, pertaining to Natalee's case that he is deliberately witholding.

WTH????

Natalee is dead and the perp was never prosecuted. Natalee's family is still searching for her remains and being thwarted by Aruban authorities in their efforts.

If the SOB admits he has information germane to Natalee, that's obstruction of justice and he should be arrested and thrown in jail until he decides to share it BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT AND DECENT THING TO DO!!!

Geeeezzzzz................. these people drive me NUTS!!!

rant over..............            Hi Monkeys!!!   Monkey Devil!

CBB, you just don't understand their laws.

<Ducking>

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 07:21:12 PM »

Thanks for the warm wishes txmom and ang!!!  Mag - a baby, our first. an angelic monkey  Due date is in 2.5 weeks. 

Congratulations!  A little Monkey!

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 07:32:31 PM »

That's a 2.5 inch baby!!  It's name is Sophia!

( sorry........ couldn't help myself.... lost on new and returning posters...........but Klaas is laughing......... right Klaas? Ha-Ha? ....... Ha?   )

crazybabyborg
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2010, 07:35:09 PM »

As for Rudy Croes - agree with wreck and txmom.  He's as dirty as they come.  Remember Oduber accused HIM of corruption......I think in 2006.

So there's got to be a BIG reason for him making such a stand against vd Straten now.  Hold onto your vines Monkeys, this is gearing up to be a wild shake up!!!

I hope this is the stone that causes the house of cards to tumble!

Something has rolled that stone to the top of the hill, that's for damn sure!  No way would Rudy be doing this if there weren't a BIG reason, IMO.  Something tells me it's going to come barrelling down upon that house of cards very soon!

Jen? What do you think is going on...... any clue? What are the dynamics at play here, I wonder!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2010, 07:38:44 PM »

This just drives me NUTS! Stop and think about what Croes just said! It reminds me of Shango! 

Croes is ADMITTING publically that there is information, within his knowledge, pertaining to Natalee's case that he is deliberately witholding.

WTH????

Natalee is dead and the perp was never prosecuted. Natalee's family is still searching for her remains and being thwarted by Aruban authorities in their efforts.

If the SOB admits he has information germane to Natalee, that's obstruction of justice and he should be arrested and thrown in jail until he decides to share it BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT AND DECENT THING TO DO!!!

<Ducking>

No need to duck. You'll have to look up to see daylight soon........   

Go get your Hula Bear! It's not the 4th anymore!! The link's in my signature line if anybody wants a summer avi! 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 07:51:02 PM »

WTH????

<Ducking>

No need to duck. You'll have to look up to see daylight soon........   

Go get your Hula Bear! It's not the 4th anymore!! The link's in my signature line if anybody wants a summer avi! 

It is for Labor day.  All of summer is patriotic.

Dancing avi.............oh, here I got it............going to change.

I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 08:06:56 PM »

Klaas

Two comments went "poof".  Could you please retieve them.  Thanks

Janet

+++++

Aruba Investigates Aruba … AG Says No Evidence Found that Alleged Relationship Between Chief Jan van der Straten & Van der Sloot Family Played a Negative role in the Investigation into the Disappearance of Natalee Holloway

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/07/13/aruba-investigates-aruba-ag-says-no-evidence-found-that-alleged-relationship-between-chief-jan-van-der-straten-van-der-sloot-family-played-a-negative-role-in-the-investigation-into-the-disappear/comment-page-1/#comment-2129404

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 08:30:15 PM »

Jen,
What wonderful and exciting news about the new baby!  Gosh, it's been ages since we had a new baby in the cage!  Agree with CBB that this is one of the best times of your life!  Rest up now because after t he baby is here, you won't get to very much.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 08:30:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75239.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

24ora keeps Lotto Report on its site

July 14, 2010, 12:27 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - 24ora.com remains the leaked version of the report as a download manager Endy Croes offer on its website. This despite a summation of Lotto Pa Deporte to remove it.

"It is a report of the people with money is paid on money from the people has been abused. And so the people have a right to know what happened, "said Mark Benson Denz, director of 24ora.com. "Only the courts can force us to remove the report." Additionally, it would be Denz been reluctant to report to remove, because it was published the day after it has been downloaded 6000 times. That according to a lottery would be no final version of the report, which also transforms the attachments are available, there is no objection Denz. "This is the version we got in our hands." Earlier he gave this newspaper to know that he is the report of an anonymous source "in the mail" had been given. "I am indeed not sure I should believe that this is not the final version of the report. But I think it's just fun. It's great promotion for us. "Denz said that more research reports will be published by 24ora.com. Today the investigation into the waste treatment plant in Parkietenbos published.

Liable
Benvinda da Sousa, member of the Board of Directors of Foundation Lotto Pa Deporte says first of all sorry to find that they had to hear second hand from 24ora.com commitment to providing the report of Ernst & Young on its site. "I should have expected of them." In the summation that was sent to 24ora.com system has been shown that 24ora.com liable for all damages resulting from the unlawful placement of the report for the foundation would result. Da Sousa will not say whether there will actually be passed to legal action. "But it is one of the choices we have now."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2010, 08:36:20 PM »

Wreck,

I'm no fan of Rudy Croes but why would he take this stand against vd Straton if he didn't have something on him and intend to use it?

He could have just let it drop with the results of this report but he didn't.

So what is he doing if not threatening to expose vd Strten?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2010, 08:49:28 PM »

WTH????

<Ducking>

I'm a little late here and haven't read back but this caught my attention.  So this is what Rudy Croes is saying?  Is Rudy trying to send a message to someone.  Like don't mess with me or the house of cards will fall.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2010, 08:49:59 PM »

Jen congratulations to you and your hubby!
Blessings.
can
 an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2010, 08:52:27 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=9761

FIFA WorldCup Final @Busters/southbeach/rembrandt/chinolatino 11july'10

Molly Schettewi and Olivia Zeolla

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2010, 08:56:08 PM »

It's well past time for Croes to cough up the information.  It's ridiculous to make these threats without coming forward.  I don't understand,  if he has actual evidence why he didn't present it to the investigating committee?
Knowing, without proof is worthless imo. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2010, 08:58:07 PM »

Klaas

Two comments went "poof".  Could you please retieve them.  Thanks

Janet

+++++

Aruba Investigates Aruba … AG Says No Evidence Found that Alleged Relationship Between Chief Jan van der Straten & Van der Sloot Family Played a Negative role in the Investigation into the Disappearance of Natalee Holloway

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/07/13/aruba-investigates-aruba-ag-says-no-evidence-found-that-alleged-relationship-between-chief-jan-van-der-straten-van-der-sloot-family-played-a-negative-role-in-the-investigation-into-the-disappear/comment-page-1/#comment-2129404

Janet - I don't see them, they must have been deleted.  I'm so sorry.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2010, 09:01:53 PM »

Wreck,

I'm no fan of Rudy Croes but why would he take this stand against vd Straton if he didn't have something on him and intend to use it?

He could have just let it drop with the results of this report but he didn't.

So what is he doing if not threatening to expose vd Strten?
I don't know, I'm puzzled as well. I just know that I don't trust him one bit - he must have SOMETHING up his sleeve.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2010, 09:13:17 PM »

I also agree with CBB -- if he has some pertinent info of abuse of power or of facts of the case -- why has he been quiet for 5 years?!?!? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.