April 27, 2024, 12:44:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247024 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #260 on: July 17, 2010, 06:43:25 PM »

Was this after or before she was a hooker? 

Humm. . . wondering the same thing myself.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #261 on: July 17, 2010, 06:52:30 PM »

I swear I'm not drinking!

Of course your're not!

Me, neither!

Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #262 on: July 17, 2010, 06:58:32 PM »

I AM 

nice full bodied Cab! like my women.  Monkey Devil!

TJ is gonna call the Thailand Attorney General this week, and we're gonna try to get some real answers on this missing / dead / traffic'd. I'll let you all know when if happens and if any result.

Hope you're well wreck - minus the toe!

we need a snubb'd toe monkey!

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it - Joran IS Aruban. Sure, he's a Dutch National, but he is Aruban.

Maybe some of you may remember when I spoke of my friend Danny who owned Surf Time in the Seaport mall. Well, he's Dutch too, and he was born in Holland and lived most of his life there. Danny's father is the OB / GYN who delivers all the 8th graders kids. (For Anna - they have the HIGHEST RATE of kids having kids in the Caribbean - I know you remember that), Well, Danny's dad moved to Aruba and Danny went too. He opened Surf Time. It's on the second floor next to Mambo Jambo. Well, it was the last time I was there in 05. Who knows now.

He carried XOXO and other really nice stuff from Brazil. So we always went there a few times while on Aruba. He would always give me 10% off, even if I didn't ask. XOXO bikinis are like 80 bucks, so ten percent was nice. We would always get together for some drinks at the Hyatt, and I still consider Danny a good friend even though I haven't spoke to him in a while.

When you are gone from Holland for 12 years and live in a Dutch Territory - you are considered part of that nation. Could be Saba, Bon Aire, or Aruba. Danny told me this wayyyy before Natalee went to Aruba. It was just general info for my knowledge.

Just like we can travel between any state in the US - they can travel anywhere in the kingdom also. But as for listing a permanent address - Paulus and Anita were ARUBAN in APPROXIMATELY 2002. It's just a legal denotation. Joran is Aruban, but a Dutch National.

Hope everyone is well!

last post til the kinks are worked out.  Got timed out! 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #263 on: July 17, 2010, 07:02:24 PM »

Was this after or before she was a hooker? 

Was?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #264 on: July 17, 2010, 07:06:06 PM »

I AM 

TJ is gonna call the Thailand Attorney General this week, and we're gonna try to get some real answers on this missing / dead / traffic'd. I'll let you all know when if happens and if any result.

Oh, and while I'm thinking about it - Joran IS Aruban. Sure, he's a Dutch National, but he is Aruban.

Maybe some of you may remember when I spoke of my friend Danny who owned Surf Time in the Seaport mall. Well, he's Dutch too, and he was born in Holland and lived most of his life there. Danny's father is the OB / GYN who delivers all the 8th graders kids. (For Anna - they have the HIGHEST RATE of kids having kids in the Caribbean - I know you remember that), Well, Danny's dad moved to Aruba and Danny went too. He opened Surf Time. It's on the second floor next to Mambo Jambo. Well, it was the last time I was there in 05. Who knows now.

He carried XOXO and other really nice stuff from Brazil. So we always went there a few times while on Aruba. He would always give me 10% off, even if I didn't ask. XOXO bikinis are like 80 bucks, so ten percent was nice. We would always get together for some drinks at the Hyatt, and I still consider Danny a good friend even though I haven't spoke to him in a while.

When you are gone from Holland for 12 years and live in a Dutch Territory - you are considered part of that nation. Could be Saba, Bon Aire, or Aruba. Danny told me this wayyyy before Natalee went to Aruba. It was just general info for my knowledge.

Just like we can travel between any state in the US - they can travel anywhere in the kingdom also. But as for listing a permanent address - Paulus and Anita were ARUBAN in APPROXIMATELY 2002. It's just a legal denotation. Joran is Aruban, but a Dutch National.

Hope everyone is well!

Hi Rob!  How did that bikini look on you?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #265 on: July 17, 2010, 07:17:54 PM »

Hi Rob!  How did that bikini look on you?

spectacular! 

I lied, maybe another post or two. Cause I have missed you all. And iffin' I keep it short, maybe I won't get timed.

you need a nice body, and shapely for an xoxo - that spells ladies only! 

no banana hammocks here ! 

My monkey blood only goes so far!  Monkey Devil!

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #266 on: July 17, 2010, 07:22:00 PM »

Hi Sleuth

and Carpe!

+++

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: July 17, 2010, 07:25:38 PM »

The Miller Girl is looking very good. 
Its is a High Life  Monkey Devil!
Judge Mental
Scared Monkey

« Reply #268 on: July 17, 2010, 07:35:02 PM »

Looking up in the "rafters"........... I really like your nickname "Judge Mental" ! 

And here I thought I was keeping such a low profile. 

I'm a voracious reader here and have been for quite some time.  Even feel I 'know' a few of you, sotaspeak.  Not much of a poster, though.  You all are so knowledgable about this case so I feel I don't have much to offer.  Except for my thanks for keeping the faith for Natalee's sake these past five years - and now for Stephany. 

Back to the rafters - carry on...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #269 on: July 17, 2010, 07:38:51 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=199317501189&share_id=105131969529012&comments=1

Found a few of Valentijn but I didn't see Sebastian in any of the volunteer pictures... Monkey Devil!

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=199317501189

Aruba International Film Festival's Photos

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4952981&id=199317501189

Red Carpet Rehearsal June 3, 2010

Added June 6

Staff & Volunteers

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?id=199317501189&aid=156777&s=0&hash=fba1651bb5e28530aeab51fa8eb33a07

Here's Valentijn at work.
Added May 27

Here's Valentijn at work on his laptop computer.
Added May 31

(I lightened this one)

Added June 6

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #270 on: July 17, 2010, 07:47:55 PM »

I AM 

Hope everyone is well!

Hi Rob!   

Thanks!  I hope TJ can get some facts!   

Getting Timed Out's not near as bad as the "Forbidden" screen from the other night...that one skeeeerd me!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: July 17, 2010, 07:48:39 PM »

Hi Sleuth

and Carpe!
Hi Robbie Smile

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #272 on: July 17, 2010, 08:03:54 PM »

What about the 2 Columbian girls???
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #273 on: July 18, 2010, 03:09:11 AM »

That seems to have died out -- but I really think the Thai scenario is definitely in play.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #274 on: July 17, 2010, 08:12:23 PM »

ALL of it is Planted disinformation
Until I see a real report and charge I discount everything I read.. There is way too much misinformation in this case so far.
Says a whole lot for the media.. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: July 17, 2010, 08:18:23 PM »

ALL of it is Planted disinformation
Until I see a real report and charge I discount everything I read.. There is way too much misinformation in this case so far.
Says a whole lot for the media.. 

Yeah, agents from Thailand, Holland, Aruba, Columbia, Chile, and the US have nothing better to do than plant information to frame a Dutch kid. Joran is a regular James Bond.
heh.
whatever Edward. May I suggest a conspiracy site instead of a crime site for your interests.
Have a nice day.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #276 on: July 17, 2010, 08:42:39 PM »

That seems to have died out -- but I really think the Thai scenario is definitely in play.

It was confirmed a while ago that the only time Joran spent in Columbia was to change
planes.  He never left the airport.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #277 on: July 17, 2010, 09:22:30 PM »

It was confirmed a while ago that the only time Joran spent in Columbia was to change
planes.  He never left the airport.
cool. thanks.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #278 on: July 17, 2010, 10:26:08 PM »

Jul 17, 6:04 PM EDT
Dutch, Venezuelan diplomats discuss differences

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/L/LT_VENEZUELA_NETHERLANDS?SITE=1010WINS&SECTION=BUSINESS&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

CARACAS, Venezuela (AP) -- The foreign ministers of the Netherlands and Venezuela agreed to strengthen cooperation after President Hugo Chavez's government protested what it called violations of its airspace by a Dutch military aircraft, authorities said Saturday.

Dutch Foreign Minister Maxime Verhagen met with his Venezuelan counterpart, Nicolas Maduro, who called it a welcome opportunity to discuss "the differences we have and to be able to communicate more closely and build an agenda," the Venezuelan government said in a statement.

The self-governing Dutch islands of Aruba, Curacao and Bonaire lie off Venezuela's coast, and Chavez's government complained that a Dutch military aircraft violated its airspace three times earlier this month.

Chavez on Wednesday publicly questioned how long the Dutch islands off Venezuela's coast will remain part of the Netherlands and said he believes they will one day be independent.

Verhagen was accompanied by the leaders of Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles for the talks Friday night.

A joint government statement released by Venezuela said the foreign ministers reaffirmed a commitment to "absolute respect of territorial integrity and sovereignty."

It said they also agreed to study the possible construction of a natural-gas pipeline from Venezuela to Aruba, and expressed support for maintaining a cooperative relationship between Venezuela's state oil company and oil refineries in Aruba and Curacao.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #279 on: July 17, 2010, 10:34:31 PM »

I can't post this like TM can.  Maybe she will do a better job later, but I loved it!

From Facebook:

Sebastian van der S Well i believe Scared Monkeys are watching both of us.  about an hour ago ˇ Comment ˇLikeUnlike ˇ View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Anthony Hagedoorn Good lord!
about an hour ago ˇ LikeUnlike
Write a comment...

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.