April 27, 2024, 12:19:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247018 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #280 on: July 17, 2010, 10:37:45 PM »

I can't post this like TM can.  Maybe she will do a better job later, but I loved it!

From Facebook:

Sebastian van der S Well i believe Scared Monkeys are watching both of us.  about an hour ago ˇ Comment ˇLikeUnlike ˇ View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Anthony Hagedoorn Good lord!
about an hour ago ˇ LikeUnlike
Write a comment...

Does he have anything to hide?  Why worry about a few Monkeys  Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: July 17, 2010, 10:41:57 PM »

I can't post this like TM can.  Maybe she will do a better job later, but I loved it!

From Facebook:

Sebastian van der S Well i believe Scared Monkeys are watching both of us.  about an hour ago ˇ Comment ˇLikeUnlike ˇ View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)

Write a comment...

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #282 on: July 17, 2010, 10:44:20 PM »

From Facebook:

Write a comment...

You did just fine Magnolia!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: July 17, 2010, 10:45:07 PM »

Anthony looks a little different than he did the last time I saw him!    Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #284 on: July 17, 2010, 10:47:56 PM »

Anthony looks a little different than he did the last time I saw him!    Monkey Devil!

He was the lovely boat last time I looked!  I thought he was gone to Chicago. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #285 on: July 17, 2010, 10:50:39 PM »

From Facebook:

Write a comment...

Thanks Klaas!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #286 on: July 17, 2010, 10:56:25 PM »

He was the lovely boat last time I looked!  I thought he was gone to Chicago. Monkey Devil!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #287 on: July 17, 2010, 11:19:00 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wFEB4Oxlo

for you TM  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #288 on: July 17, 2010, 11:27:17 PM »

From Facebook:

Write a comment...

Uh, like only your every move, fat boy! Not only on FB, either.

Did you just get the memo?

Welcome to the Biggity Big Show! A Scared Monkey is kinda like Visa...

We're everywhere you want to be.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #289 on: July 17, 2010, 11:35:39 PM »

Since I have been really missing Kermit, and I just know that someday we will find Natalee,
I am bringing this over. an angelic monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSFLZ-MzIhM&feature=related

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: July 17, 2010, 11:36:34 PM »

From Facebook:

Write a comment...

And his Mama too!!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #291 on: July 17, 2010, 11:42:55 PM »

Sebastian -

We'll go away when we get Natalee back. It really is that simple.

So throw your hands up in the air.... and shake 'em like you just don't carrrrrrrre!!!!

See your momma do it? LOL

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: July 18, 2010, 12:12:29 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wFEB4Oxlo

for you TM  an angelic monkey

Thanks Rob!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #293 on: July 18, 2010, 12:15:52 AM »

Every Move You Make, Every Breath You Take, We'll be Watching You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH_YbBHVF4g&feature=related

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: July 18, 2010, 12:19:48 AM »

From Facebook:

Write a comment...

And his Mama too!!

Without a doubt!   

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: July 18, 2010, 12:22:43 AM »

Hahahaha!  Did the big dope really think we would just forget about Natalee and go away?

Not a chance in hell, Poppin Fresh!  Tell your monster brother to tell the truth for once in his miserable like and give her back.

Until then, yeah, you can count on it that we'll be watching that hellhole island and especially those who enabled and allowed Bubba Joran to get away with this.  If you get caught up in all that, well too damned bad.  That's what happens when you are the brother of an international murderer and your parents are notorious liars.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: July 18, 2010, 12:24:59 AM »

Since I have been really missing Kermit, and I just know that someday we will find Natalee,
I am bringing this over. an angelic monkey

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSFLZ-MzIhM&feature=related

I've been missing Kermit too!  Thanks Magnolia!   

And that's one of my all time favorite Kermit songs...   an angelic monkey

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: July 18, 2010, 12:26:44 AM »

Sebastian would be about the age Matt was when his brother made Natalee disappear.  I think he deserves the same amount of consideration the Sloots gave Matt in all this--NONE!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #298 on: July 18, 2010, 12:27:43 AM »

I would imagine that all of the cover-up gang is a little worried right now, waiting to find
what is on Joran's computer.

I wonder if Peru will release what they find to the public.  I sure hope so.

Me, too, Magnolia.  And I hope PLE gives a complete copy of the hard drive to the FBI as well.  Maybe they will even let the FBI help with it, should they need any help.

Joran is such a sicko he may well have all kinds of information on it, saved over the years.  You can bet Aruba is waiting on pins and needles for whatever is there. 

I wonder what happened to the computer Joran had before this one, the one he is lounging out by the pool with.  There might also be something of interest on that one as well.  If Anita were a better person, she would turn that over to somebody competent to see.  But then there is no one in Aruba who would qualify for that.

Aruba should of silenced him as soon as pauulus dropped dead. Like in the  movie the godfather!they shuddah eliminated the problem! what a bunch of trusting idiots. Loyalty they think Joran  owes them is non existent! soon they will turn on anita on that happy island (snark). Joran is gonna sing like a canary!! they shuddah sent him to meet up with pauulus long ago.

It could have been that he was paying them back for their loyalties.  What if they were involved in the Amsterdam sex trade from which all would profit and Joran was the liaison.  Just sayin'.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: July 18, 2010, 12:30:21 AM »

According to this site Peter de Vries has reported that Joran's DNA has been found on a dead teen in Thialand. Killed in 2008.

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/07/12/Joran_Van_Der_Sloot_Suspected_of_Thailand_Sex_Trade_Connecti/

If it comes up a page showing a picture of Joran, click on the breaking news on the right side

Wow-thanks!    Maybe this is why it seems as tho Rudy Croes could be 'loosening up' just a tad? 
BEFORE the investigation into Van Der Straten, Rudy was calling him out. So, I don't think it is JUST recent events.

Rudy is not Dutch. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.