April 27, 2024, 05:32:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247057 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #300 on: July 18, 2010, 12:35:37 AM »

Sebastian -

We'll go away when we get Natalee back. It really is that simple.

So throw your hands up in the air.... and shake 'em like you just don't carrrrrrrre!!!!

See your momma do it? LOL

Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hAMbe73CXAI&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/hAMbe73CXAI&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0</a>

stickfigures300 | October 26, 2008
well this is our entry for the boxman president dance contest..made in aruba cus we live there..and VIVA LA BOXMAN
Category:
Education
Tags:
viva la boxman president dance contest aruba smosh britt bella maurice sebas robin joshua david

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #301 on: July 18, 2010, 12:50:27 AM »

Aawww, my eyes!

Hideous!  Just hideous!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: July 18, 2010, 12:53:11 AM »

I love that armed camo Monkey.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: July 18, 2010, 12:55:29 AM »

I love that armed camo Monkey.

Me too!   

HT Carpe

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: July 18, 2010, 12:57:15 AM »

Would be a nice avatar for carpe.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: July 18, 2010, 01:00:28 AM »

Sebastian -

So throw your hands up in the air.... and shake 'em like you just don't carrrrrrrre!!!!

Monkey Devil!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/hAMbe73CXAI&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/hAMbe73CXAI&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;fs=1?rel=0</a>

stickfigures300 | October 26, 2008
well this is our entry for the boxman president dance contest..made in aruba cus we live there..and VIVA LA BOXMAN
Category:
Education
Tags:
viva la boxman president dance contest aruba smosh britt bella maurice sebas robin joshua david

You know why Poppin' Fresh isn't at the front of the Conga line? .......cause the bow would tip into
the water.
i

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: July 18, 2010, 01:06:08 AM »

Tylergal,
I've never known what Rudy Croes was.  He has that Aruban last name and his brother or uncle supposed to the the great Aruban liberator but Rudy is white as a 3 day old corpse and has that Dutch beard going on.

I have no idea what he might be.

Anyone remember if he was born in Aruba?  I'm sure he has been there for more than 12 years.  But they are still calling Joran Dutch in the press which is really annoying.  ARUBA needs to own their favorite son Joran.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: July 18, 2010, 01:16:31 AM »

@ Magnolia--So true!  Would tilt the entire front of the boat into the water.

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: July 18, 2010, 02:17:27 AM »

Magnolia!   Monkey Devil!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: July 18, 2010, 02:18:21 AM »

God sometimes does try to the uttermost those whom he wishes to bless.
Mohandas Gandhi

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: July 18, 2010, 02:42:24 AM »

ARUBA/SLOOTS/JANNY

AT THIS POINT..

WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?

JUSTICE WILL BE THEIRS!

GOD BLESS NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: July 18, 2010, 09:24:47 AM »

You know why Poppin' Fresh isn't at the front of the Conga line? .......cause the bow would tip into
the water.
i

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #312 on: July 18, 2010, 11:05:01 AM »

Sebastian

Why don't you register and give us your opinions?
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #313 on: July 18, 2010, 11:22:41 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys

San, I read your comments yesterday on Paulus vd Sloot and wanted to tell you that I found them very insightful and interesting.

Now I don't know which lousy parent was the more in charge but neither had any parenting skills whatsoever.

They have to be one of the worst ever cases of denial and that goes for that whole cover up deal.  Island of Denial. 

And now their native son has killed again and this time ti was totally preventable if only Aruba had done the right thing.  They REFUSED to collect evidence then said they couldn't prosecute because there was no evidence.

There is ALWAYS evidence if collected in a timely manner.  They just refused.  And that made Joran think he could commit the pefect crime.  Bet he still does and it hasn't dawned on his dull normal intelligence that without the help of an entire island, he wouldn't have gotten away with it in the first place.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #314 on: July 18, 2010, 12:19:38 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys

San, I read your comments yesterday on Paulus vd Sloot and wanted to tell you that I found them very insightful and interesting.

Now I don't know which lousy parent was the more in charge but neither had any parenting skills whatsoever.

They have to be one of the worst ever cases of denial and that goes for that whole cover up deal.  Island of Denial. 

And now their native son has killed again and this time ti was totally preventable if only Aruba had done the right thing.  They REFUSED to collect evidence then said they couldn't prosecute because there was no evidence.

There is ALWAYS evidence if collected in a timely manner.  They just refused.  And that made Joran think he could commit the pefect crime.  Bet he still does and it hasn't dawned on his dull normal intelligence that without the help of an entire island, he wouldn't have gotten away with it in the first place.

I agree Anna.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #315 on: July 18, 2010, 12:28:13 PM »

Is there anything funny about Joran van der Sloot?

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Is-there-anything-funny-about-Joran-van-der-Sloot/VyeNA4RTrU2c7yFaX6o3Cw.cspx?rss=1659

Birmingham, Al   (WIAT)  Is Joran van der Sloot and his world wide disrepute funny?  You'd have a hard time making that case to the family and friends of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway who disappeared on a graduation trip to Aruba five years ago.  The prime suspect in the case...Joran van der Sloot.  Natalee was last seen with van der Sloot but he has never been charged despite being questioned several times by Aruban authorities.

And neither Peruvian police or the grieving family of murdered student Stephany Flores....found dead in van der Sloot's Lima, Peru hotel room....are likely to find any humor in van der Sloot.

Certainly van der Sloot himself....sitting in a cell in Peru's infamous, dangerous Castro Castro prison....isn't likely to be laughing much.

So what to make of the following headline?  Dutch Blame van der Sloot For World Cup Loss  

It's from the website Cap News sitting atop a "satire" of how the Dutch are blaming their world cup loss to Spain on van der Sloot's unavailability to play for his home nation.  Here's a sample.

ROTTERDAM (CAP) - Still smarting from their recent World Cup loss to Spain, the Royal Netherlands Football Association (Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbalbond) issued a statement today pinning the blame for their finals loss squarely on the shoulders of accused double murderer Joran van der Sloot.

According to Netherlands head coach Bert van Marwijk, van der Sloot was considered a "football prodigy," identified as early as the age of three as the future of football for that country. van Marwijk said it was Joran's prowess on the field that prompted the team to send him and his family to Aruba to allow him the opportunity to practice year-round.

"Our hope was that he would flower into the world's greatest striker," van Marwijk said through a translator. "We did not for a moment, however, consider that he would instead become the world's most infamous murderer since O.J. Simpson and Michael Jackson."
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: July 18, 2010, 12:42:23 PM »

Is there anything funny about Joran van der Sloot?

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Is-there-anything-funny-about-Joran-van-der-Sloot/VyeNA4RTrU2c7yFaX6o3Cw.cspx?rss=1659

Birmingham, Al   (WIAT)  Is Joran van der Sloot and his world wide disrepute funny?  You'd have a hard time making that case to the family and friends of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway who disappeared on a graduation trip to Aruba five years ago.  The prime suspect in the case...Joran van der Sloot.  Natalee was last seen with van der Sloot but he has never been charged despite being questioned several times by Aruban authorities.

And neither Peruvian police or the grieving family of murdered student Stephany Flores....found dead in van der Sloot's Lima, Peru hotel room....are likely to find any humor in van der Sloot.

Certainly van der Sloot himself....sitting in a cell in Peru's infamous, dangerous Castro Castro prison....isn't likely to be laughing much.

So what to make of the following headline?  Dutch Blame van der Sloot For World Cup Loss  

It's from the website Cap News sitting atop a "satire" of how the Dutch are blaming their world cup loss to Spain on van der Sloot's unavailability to play for his home nation.  Here's a sample.

ROTTERDAM (CAP) - Still smarting from their recent World Cup loss to Spain, the Royal Netherlands Football Association (Koninklijke Nederlandse Voetbalbond) issued a statement today pinning the blame for their finals loss squarely on the shoulders of accused double murderer Joran van der Sloot.

According to Netherlands head coach Bert van Marwijk, van der Sloot was considered a "football prodigy," identified as early as the age of three as the future of football for that country. van Marwijk said it was Joran's prowess on the field that prompted the team to send him and his family to Aruba to allow him the opportunity to practice year-round.

"Our hope was that he would flower into the world's greatest striker," van Marwijk said through a translator. "We did not for a moment, however, consider that he would instead become the world's most infamous murderer since O.J. Simpson and Michael Jackson."

NO

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #317 on: July 18, 2010, 01:05:40 PM »

Good morning Monkeys,
Did PLE release the sketch of the room were stephany was killed? Joran told to Chilean authorities that two guys were waiting for them in his room one of them was on his bed and the other one was in the bathroom and he block the entry door. I saw the videos  where the employee open the door and continue walking looking at his room (like he saw something bad)... I am asking because some people start talking about some kind of involment with stephany's father and the political mafia in Peru ex-president fujimori and vladimiro montesino.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: July 18, 2010, 01:23:57 PM »

Sebastian -

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Carpe, all I have to say is "PRICELESS".  I love that Monkey in his army fatigues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Your best yet. 

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #319 on: July 18, 2010, 01:39:17 PM »

Good morning Monkeys,
Did PLE release the sketch of the room were stephany was killed? Joran told to Chilean authorities that two guys were waiting for them in his room one of them was on his bed and the other one was in the bathroom and he block the entry door. I saw the videos  where the employee open the door and continue walking looking at his room (like he saw something bad)... I am asking because some people start talking about some kind of involment with stephany's father and the political mafia in Peru ex-president fujimori and vladimiro montesino.

Ok so two men were waiting for him and attack them and Joran goes out to get coffee and brings it back? Why didn't he bring back 3 or 4 cups for everyone? There's a little flaw in that story me thinks.
No matter who Stephany's father was involved with it had nothing to do with Joran killing Stephany. In her fathers position he dealt with alot of corruption, that doesn't mean Joran is innocent.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.