April 27, 2024, 02:37:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247040 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #340 on: July 18, 2010, 06:32:45 PM »

Van der Sloot denounce expulsion to Chile

Defense says Dutchman was handed over to Peruvian authorities irregularly. They also reported a public defender and translator who supported confession. Dutchman's defense CompartirEnviar.La Joran van der Sloot, the confessed murderer of the young Peruvian Stephany Flores, made clear that it will exhaust all strategies to release from confinement. Yesterday it was confirmed that foreign lawyers would have planned criminal-defense as part of "Bury the Chilean government had handed over to Peru to the Netherlands on 3 June. The lawyers regarded the decision to expel Van der Sloot of its territory as arbitrary and illegal.
Highness Max Navarro, who is part of the group of foreign lawyers, said the Dutchman lawyer Bert de Rooij, who heads the advisory group, and another supporter of Van der Sloot accuse the government of the neighboring country for having "unlawfully expelled from their sponsored rather than extradite him. "

HH reported that De Rooij was in Peru last week to coordinate strategy with him to follow in the judicial process. Then he traveled to Chile to get information about the process that followed the authorities of that country before handing over Van der Sloot to the Peruvian police.

MORE CLAIMS. On the other hand, Highness officially to the prosecutor's misrepresentation complaint against his colleague and translator Marina Romero Dutchman Maurice Steins.

According to counsel, neither was officially accredited to participate in the interrogation of Van der Sloot.

Highness said that Romero is not registered with the Ministry of Justice as a lawyer by trade. It also announced that the Netherlands embassy has denied that the interpreter was Maurice Steins official translator of the government.

"Joran felt threatened. Police said he would introduce his head in a bucket of water. But, if he signed such a declaration accepting the murderer, he would be deported immediately to Aruba, "he added.

The defense said the Dutchman will insist on seeking the annulment of his confession.

http://peru21.pe/impresa/noticia/van-der-sloot-denunciara-chile-expulsarlo/2010-07-18/280278

After Stephany's murder, Joran had contacted Bert de Rooij.  I am sure that Bert told him to head to the Netherland's Embassy in Chili.  They could have fought Peru for his extradition but Chili was pretty clever.  They did not arrest Joran they only expelled him from their country.  No extradition needed.

Maurice Steins has the initials CEN, under his signature.  Translators can be certified by the latest European translator standard which is CEN.  The old standard was ISO.  I have no idea if  the CEN, under his name, indicates his certification.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #341 on: July 18, 2010, 06:39:31 PM »

Was that "Hugen" clinic close to the German boarder?

They should be scared of Val.  He was there.  
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #342 on: July 19, 2010, 02:11:28 AM »

Was that "Hugen" clinic close to the German boarder?

They should be scared of Val.  He was there.  

Yes, I think it's very close to the German border.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #343 on: July 18, 2010, 07:12:36 PM »

Now the times on my posts have gone wacky!   

Buckeye's last post says 3:39pm and my last post says 11:11pm

I know I didn't look at the map that long!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #344 on: July 19, 2010, 02:55:52 AM »

I don't believe Joran went to ANY mental facility or Anita would have been saying so all over the place.

If this is a relative, I wonder if they are trying to make a fake case for Joran's insanity.

Right/Wrong is the usual standard for legal insanity and flight especially with dying his hair orange is clear indication of knowing he had done wrong and was trying to escape.

End of discussion!

IMO

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: July 19, 2010, 02:58:08 AM »

I believe Joran entered Chile illegally since there was an Interpol warrant for his arrest at the time for extortion.

So they have the right to expell someone who entered illegally same as any other country.

Of course, Joran is always so special and the rules never apply to him.  Keep teaching him that, Anita.  It's worked out so well so far, right?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #346 on: July 18, 2010, 08:06:26 PM »

Was this after or before she was a hooker? 
I am way behind, as usual, but wouldn't it be something if it turns out Joran was involved in his human trafficking with Anita instead of Paulus   .

HUH??   Anita a hooker?  

Been TRYING to play catch up the last few days.. here and poor little Kyrons thread..  an angelic monkey

Funny to see Sebastian VDS reads this forum.  The dude he posted to,., isnt he the one who told this little boy about getting a BJ???  OR something like that?

I am not gonna pick on the little one... IMO he cant help it his brother is a big peice of shit.. I have seen his videos on youtube long ago and thought they were OFF THE WALL.. SEBAS> I sure hope you DO NOT follow in your older brothers footsteps. IMO the ONLY one to seem like he has a DECENT head on his shoulders is your brother VAL.   IMO !  
   Sebas. Videos are not up anymore.. havn't been .. least the ones I have viewed long ago.  
  Too the little.. youngest Vandersloot.. is there ANYTHING you know or have heard about Nats case over the last 5 years?  Were you the one your older brother beat the living shit out of??

JOIN SM.. talk to us ~!!  

<I better not get flamed.. I am trying to be nice..lol>

I agree Val SEEMS to be different, but I'm not so sure he is.  I think he may just hide it better.

JMO

Even though this and other pics like it were all part of just goofing off, the pics are creepy and Val put the pics in an album on his FB page.  Natalie van Hamburg is a long time friend and one time girlfriend of Val and you see what her comment was.  Just sayin'.

Here you go, Val. See that thing poking out of the orange ring with the cereal bowl haircut on it? Hit it dead on and I will send you a fuzzy stuffed bunny!  

I think a good Van der sloot is like a good Nazi? It just doesn't exist. Not with this VDS branch anyway. ...but hope springs eternal.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: July 18, 2010, 08:18:08 PM »

I've reported the wacky post problem but like I said, tech guy gone for the weekend.     Thankfully the site hasn't gone down this weekend so getting the web services over to the new server was the key. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: July 19, 2010, 03:46:04 AM »

I guess Anita didn't tell Sebastian that his published activities on the internet were subject to scrutiny by anyone.

And you know she, Anita, knew as her bff Jan Bremmer or however she spells her name would have told her.  Or Julia or any of the others who read everything posted here.

PERSONA NON GRATA

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #349 on: July 18, 2010, 08:46:48 PM »

I think that Val packin' heat shot is either photoshop or him just fartin' around.

Any reputable range would have had safety glasses and ear plugs on him.

Also - to be so stupid as to post something like that on your FB...

it is a statement.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: July 18, 2010, 08:47:45 PM »

I've reported the wacky post problem but like I said, tech guy gone for the weekend.     Thankfully the site hasn't gone down this weekend so getting the web services over to the new server was the key. 

Thanks Klaas.  The times seem right on my posts since then.  

The time on the post doesn't really matter, I'm just glad the forum is up and running!    

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #351 on: July 19, 2010, 03:50:44 AM »

I think that Val packin' heat shot is either photoshop or him just fartin' around.

it is a statement.

Yes, it's very offensive considering his family is involved in a suspected murder and disappearance.

I mean, imagine the outrage if Jug Twitty or Dave Holloway went around putting photos of themselves on the internet in such poses!

It would be interpreted as a direct threat!  So that's how I see this one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #352 on: July 18, 2010, 09:28:57 PM »

Was this after or before she was a hooker? 
I am way behind, as usual, but wouldn't it be something if it turns out Joran was involved in his human trafficking with Anita instead of Paulus   .

HUH??   Anita a hooker?  

Been TRYING to play catch up the last few days.. here and poor little Kyrons thread..  an angelic monkey

Funny to see Sebastian VDS reads this forum.  The dude he posted to,., isnt he the one who told this little boy about getting a BJ???  OR something like that?

I am not gonna pick on the little one... IMO he cant help it his brother is a big peice of shit.. I have seen his videos on youtube long ago and thought they were OFF THE WALL.. SEBAS> I sure hope you DO NOT follow in your older brothers footsteps. IMO the ONLY one to seem like he has a DECENT head on his shoulders is your brother VAL.   IMO !  
   Sebas. Videos are not up anymore.. havn't been .. least the ones I have viewed long ago.  
  Too the little.. youngest Vandersloot.. is there ANYTHING you know or have heard about Nats case over the last 5 years?  Were you the one your older brother beat the living shit out of??

JOIN SM.. talk to us ~!!  

<I better not get flamed.. I am trying to be nice..lol>
Really, Sebastian, tell all you know so Natalee can rest in peace. Imagine what you can do with $200,000 bucks. Am sure Beth can arrange it so your Mommy can't touch it.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #353 on: July 18, 2010, 09:31:16 PM »

it is a statement.

You would think he would know better posting a picture like that. His brother is a known murderer and he is goofing off posting stuff like that.  It's not funny and it shows you the mentality of the Sloot family.  They don't care.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #354 on: July 19, 2010, 05:32:44 AM »

it is a statement.

I feel sure it was some kind of class (Emerson) related activity.  They were onsite somewhere filming/photographing scenes for a movie I think.  One picture is of a guy with what looks like a bullet hole in his back so someone obviously gets shot with the gun in the story.  So yes, he was goofing around and a couple other guys posed for pics with the gun too.  But it doesn't make it any less creepy for me and especially the fact that he posted them for all his FB friends to see!  I agree...it is a statement.

And I agree with San too!  

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: July 18, 2010, 11:26:42 PM »

What is the name of the tourism website on which Natalee's disappearance was first posted and who was the lady who posted there, and was it not ArubaGirl who was, at that point in time, playing defense for Aruba on the tourism website.

TripAdviser?

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: July 18, 2010, 11:39:21 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/19865-intento-di-violacion-riba-beach-dilanti-di-radisson.html

Papiamentu translation:

attempt by violacion on beach fast by radisson

sunday, 18 july 2010 17:17

one tourist female owing to hera become victima by violacion diadomingo marduga. police owing to being dirigi in direccion by radisson. the patrol by north owing to go cu very secrecia at the lugar before atende cu one tourist at floor three. according informacion the tourist here was sleep on one beach chair fast by radisson hotel. at dado instant one man owing to arrive jump on dje y cuminsa press her pechonan. in the mishimento here he owing to succeed send her hand also at the part delicado by the tourist. the tourist owing to strike the violador one push y bark before yudanza. the security by the hotel owing to arrive at once before give one hand at the tourist female. so owing to beat alarma on the caso y police owing to come atende cu the tourist. hour police owing to come to anend they owing to throw one view in the area. not owing to attain nothing. more after seguridad by the hotel at the area by beach owing to go back be called police. they will owing to see one cu her descripcion is cuadra cu esun by the violador. police owing to go at once y they owing to busca together cu the securitynan but not owing to succeed encounter cu the sospechoso.

comentarionan (2) mustra/kita comentarionan come across...

scirbi before aru, july 18, 2010
redic*lo, acaso at merca could you sleep marduga upstairs one beach chair near by lama,sin wordo violaaa????esta redic*lo not.....no haci upstairs thou vakantie,loke thou do not haci at thou country. +4 come across...

scirbi before what goes around., july 18, 2010
the doornroosje at that place owing to arise if come across! after the sun goes down, the beach is closed come across! come across

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: July 18, 2010, 11:50:58 PM »

What is the name of the tourism website on which Natalee's disappearance was first posted and who was the lady who posted there, and was it not ArubaGirl who was, at that point in time, playing defense for Aruba on the tourism website.

TripAdviser?

Arbeej was one and it was TripAdvisor and another.  I have the links on my other computer.  I think it was Nativelingo and Arubiangirl (not Arubagirl) that were defending Aruba.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: July 18, 2010, 11:51:55 PM »

TripAdviser?

Arbeej was one and it was TripAdvisor and another.  I have the links on my other computer.  I think it was Nativelingo and Arubiangirl (not Arubagirl) that were defending Aruba.

http://bb.visitaruba.com/18620-post166.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: July 18, 2010, 11:53:31 PM »

Here is that entire thread that Arbeej started on the VistaAruba site:

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/help-police-how-contact-2244/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.