April 27, 2024, 12:33:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247020 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #360 on: July 18, 2010, 11:56:54 PM »

Here is that entire thread that Arbeej started on the VistaAruba site:

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/help-police-how-contact-2244/

Speaking of Arbeej - she got very chummy with Charlierat. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #361 on: July 19, 2010, 08:19:25 AM »

I don't think the "Sandra" on that Vistaruba site is SandraK.  The "Sandra" writes too well to be SandraK.

Am I wrong about that?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: July 19, 2010, 01:25:21 AM »

I don't think the "Sandra" on that Vistaruba site is SandraK.  The "Sandra" writes too well to be SandraK.

Am I wrong about that?

No, it's not SandraK
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #363 on: July 19, 2010, 01:49:51 AM »

Am I wrong about that?

No, it's not SandraK

Thanks!  Some I do recognize by their writing style and some by name.  It is interesting to read
with what we know now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #364 on: July 19, 2010, 02:07:27 AM »

Truth and Justice for
Natalee and Stephany!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #365 on: July 19, 2010, 02:24:47 AM »

Good Nite!

J

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #366 on: July 19, 2010, 02:28:05 AM »

Good Nite!

JUSTICE for Natalee and Stephany!!  an angelic monkey

God Bless!!  an angelic monkey

ha I'm on a new laptop and I guess I hit post by mistake.   

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: July 19, 2010, 02:34:07 AM »

Here is that entire thread that Arbeej started on the VistaAruba site:

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/help-police-how-contact-2244/

As early as June 1st, Arbeej indicated that Joran apparently was a "career criminal".  We are finding that to be very true.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #368 on: July 19, 2010, 02:43:54 AM »

What is the name of the tourism website on which Natalee's disappearance was first posted and who was the lady who posted there, and was it not ArubaGirl who was, at that point in time, playing defense for Aruba on the tourism website.

TripAdviser?

Hi Spooky!  TripAdvisor was not until a couple of weeks later, if I remember right.  VisitAruba was earlier.

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #369 on: July 19, 2010, 09:03:34 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/19865-intento-di-violacion-riba-beach-dilanti-di-radisson.html

Intento di violacion riba beach dilanti di Radisson  

Sunday, 18 July 2010 17:17
radisson
Un turista femenino a hera bira victima di violacion diadomingo marduga. Polis a ser dirigi den direccion di Radisson. E patruya di Noord a bai cu masha secrecia na e lugar pa atende cu un turista na piso tres. Segun informacion e turista aki tabata drumi riba un beach chair dilanti di Radisson Hotel. Na dado momento un homber a yega bula riba dje y cuminsa primi su pechonan. Den e mishimento aki e homber a logra manda su man tambe na e parti delicado di e turista. E turista a dal e violador un pusha y grita pa yudanza. E security di e hotel a yega mesora pa duna un man na e turista femenino. Asina a bati alarma riba e caso y polis a bin atende cu e turista. Ora polis a caba nan a tira un bista den e area. No a haya nada. Mas despues seguridad di e hotel na e area di beach a bolbe yama polis. Nan lo a mira un hende cu su descripcion ta cuadra cu esun di e violador. Polis a bai mesora y nan a busca hunto cu e securitynan pero no a logra topa cu e sospechoso.

Through translator:

attempt by violacion on beach fast by radisson come across

one tourist female owing to hera become victima by violacion diadomingo marduga. police owing to being dirigi in direccion by radisson. the patrol by north owing to go cu very secrecia at the lugar before atende cu one tourist at floor three. according informacion the tourist here was sleep on one beach chair fast by radisson hotel. at dado instant one man owing to arrive jump on dje y cuminsa press her pechonan. in the mishimento here he owing to succeed send her hand also at the part delicado by the tourist. the tourist owing to strike the violador one push y bark before yudanza. the security by the hotel owing to arrive at once before give one hand at the tourist female. so owing to beat alarma on the caso y police owing to come atende cu the tourist. hour police owing to come to anend they owing to throw one view in the area. not owing to attain nothing. more after seguridad by the hotel at the area by beach owing to go back be called police. they will owing to see one cu her descripcion is cuadra cu esun by the violador. police owing to go at once y they owing to busca together cu the securitynan but not owing to succeed encounter cu the sospechoso.

Comments:

scirbi before aru, july 18, 2010
redic*lo, acaso at merca could you sleep marduga upstairs one beach chair near by lama,sin wordo violaaa????esta redic*lo not.....no haci upstairs thou vakantie,loke thou do not haci at thou country.

scirbi before what goes around., july 18, 2010
the doornroosje at that place owing to arise if come across! after the sun goes down, the beach is closed come across! smilies/shocked.gif
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #370 on: July 19, 2010, 09:20:45 AM »

ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!

Aruban authorities failed to charge him is the disappearance of 18-year-old Alabama high school student Natalee Holloway. Although arrested twice, Van Der Sloot was released both times due to lack of evidence.

We need to start correcting the media when they write Joran was not charged because of "lack of evidence" with Natalee.

The media should be writing: "because no body was found".  In Aruba, no body equals no case.

Greetings all!

Welcome to the cage!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #371 on: July 19, 2010, 09:28:15 AM »

What is the name of the tourism website on which Natalee's disappearance was first posted and who was the lady who posted there, and was it not ArubaGirl who was, at that point in time, playing defense for Aruba on the tourism website.

TripAdviser?

Hi Spooky!  TripAdvisor was not until a couple of weeks later, if I remember right.  VisitAruba was earlier.

Let me try this again...the last one didn't go through.

In addition to these bb's, www.aruba.com also had one and it got a lot of traffic regarding Natalee's disappearance.  I read there daily, too.  Evenually, it was locked, I believe because of the negative publicity and later a new bb was created and the old was no longer available.  It was there that Charles Croes had posted his cryptic message regarding the case.  IIRC, arbeej and many others posted there, as well.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #372 on: July 19, 2010, 09:39:56 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: July 19, 2010, 09:52:40 AM »

Even the bird, after laying his turd, got the word, and flew away after he heard, this was no place for even a bird!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #374 on: July 19, 2010, 11:04:01 AM »

Even the bird, after laying his turd, got the word, and flew away after he heard, this was no place for even a bird!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #375 on: July 19, 2010, 12:16:12 PM »

I was there when Arbeej posted.. Sandra was the first to comment on Arbeej request for phone numbers.

SandraK .. She first posted at Scared Monkeys way before we had a forum. She spent time posting at RWV and even locked horns with ScubaJap. Her nickname here was keywest.
 She also was a part in visitaruba.com .. She creates web sites. She like internet technology.
I have no idea if she was known as Sandra at VisitAruba.com,  I always thought it was her.. I never asked her.
SandraK/ Keywest .. I still talk with her today. Really a good gal.
What she did bring to the table was Early and accurate information on people on Aruba.
Lots of people think they know her and who she is..
Lots of people are guessing and are wrong. She has family and friends who live on Aruba and she knows everyone.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: July 19, 2010, 12:33:08 PM »

I was there when Arbeej posted.. Sandra was the first to comment on Arbeej request for phone numbers.

SandraK .. She first posted at Scared Monkeys way before we had a forum. She spent time posting at RWV and even locked horns with ScubaJap. Her nickname here was keywest.
 She also was a part in visitaruba.com .. She creates web sites. She like internet technology.
I have no idea if she was known as Sandra at VisitAruba.com,  I always thought it was her.. I never asked her.
SandraK/ Keywest .. I still talk with her today. Really a good gal.
What she did bring to the table was Early and accurate information on people on Aruba.
Lots of people think they know her and who she is..
Lots of people are guessing and are wrong. She has family and friends who live on Aruba and she knows everyone.

Edward - you have to be kidding?  SandraK pretended to live in Aruba, SHE DID NOT.  NO, she was not Sandra at VistaAruba.  She was posting on TripAdvisor and she was in the Yahoo Chat before coming over to the SM front page and then into the forum.   She may be "really a good gal" to chat with but as far as knowledge she's been a proven liar and kook, however entertaining.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: July 19, 2010, 12:59:13 PM »

Edward - I'm not going to post it because it really doesn't pertain to the case but I have her facebook, her daughter "N" facebook, and all the rest.  So I know who she is and who she isn't.  Personally, I don't have time for SandraK games.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #378 on: July 19, 2010, 08:37:13 PM »

Omg tooo funny

Loca
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #379 on: July 19, 2010, 02:54:32 PM »

IT'S A MATCH

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.