April 27, 2024, 02:08:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247035 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2010, 09:13:23 PM »

Rudy Croes was the Minister of Justice at the time Natalee disappeared, right?

And the investigation was supposed to be "independent"?

So I think that it would have not been allowed for him to try to influence the investigation is his alleged REASON from not coming forward?

I dunno. . . . But I'm sure all for anybody exposing vd Straten.  And have been since so long ago when Arubagirl jumped my case more than once for daring to question his integrity--something that not one monkey backed me for doing at the time--instead I was told not to upset Arubagirl.

Well, she's gone and I'm still here.

Just saying. . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2010, 09:19:32 PM »

Rudy Croes was the Minister of Justice at the time Natalee disappeared, right?

And the investigation was supposed to be "independent"?

So I think that it would have not been allowed for him to try to influence the investigation is his alleged REASON from not coming forward?

I dunno. . . . But I'm sure all for anybody exposing vd Straten.  And have been since so long ago when Arubagirl jumped my case more than once for daring to question his integrity--something that not one monkey backed me for doing at the time--instead I was told not to upset Arubagirl.

Well, she's gone and I'm still here.

Just saying. . . .

We have all been wrong at one time or another. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2010, 09:20:05 PM »

Maybe Croes is feeling more bold since Papa Sloot is gone?

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2010, 09:30:37 PM »

RUDY CROES - FEET PLANTED ON BOTH SIDES OF THE FENCE

Beth Twitty

Rudy Croes threatens to silence Beth in regards to her claims of a corrupt investigation.  He claims that everything possible was done in the Natalee Holloway case.  The negative outcome of Rudy Croes rant was a given.
_________

Amigoe, Friday 30 September 2005

According to Justice-minister Rudy Croes (MEP), there is not much that can be done against Twitty’s attitude. He says that declaring her as persona non grata is no option. The American media would blow that up and it can fire back at us.

She is back in all sorts of programs where she calls upon Americans to avoid Aruba as vacation destination. “I can’t understand her attitude. We did everything possible to find her daughter”, said Croes. He hopes of course that one day the teenager will show up, but he said that badmouthing would definitely not contribute to that.

Many Aruban people are very angry with Twitty and are afraid that her constant appeals against Aruba would have a negative effect on the tourism. Even though this does not reflect in the figures, the government does keep a finger on the pulse. Croes does not consider taking measures against Twitty yet, but does not rule out the possibility TO SHUT HER UP IN THE FUTURE. The Dutch government was asked to diplomatically support Aruba in this matter.

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/?p=1694

+++++++

Johan Remkes

Rudy Croes contacts a collegue of Paulus van der Sloot to conduct a Dutch investigation into the Aruban investigation in regards to the Natalee Holloway case.  The negative outcome of the Dutch investigation was a given.
______

August 26, 2006
Aruba wants Dutch police to take over Natalee case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Aruban authorities want Dutch police to take over the investigation of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, who vanished on the Caribbean island more than one year ago, a local newspaper reported Friday.  Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes sent a letter last week to Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes and to another Dutch official asking the Dutch police to handle the case, saying little progress had been made, the Solo di Pueblo newspaper reported.

If Dutch police take over the investigation, they will have access to all case files and their own office, according to the newspaper, which didn't cite its source. Remkes will visit the Dutch Caribbean islands, including Aruba, next week, authorities said in the Netherlands.

Telephone calls placed to Croes' office for comment Friday went unanswered.

Holloway vanished on May 30, 2005, the last night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Then 18, the native of Mountain Brook was last seen leaving a bar with three young men.

Authorities have arrested eight people in connection with her disappearance and then released them for lack of evidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210525,00.html

+++++++

An Aruban Investigation?

A corrupt Aruban investigation that is far reaching in regards to those who participated is not going to allow the house of cards to fall by implicating Jan van Straten and ... Jan van Straten is not about to be the sacrificial lamb who  prevented justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway.  The negative outcome of the Jan van Straten investigation was a given.
_______

Police head hindered Holloway investigation
Published: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:28 UTC
Last updated: Thursday 04 December 2008 10:35 UTC

The Aruban Minister of Justice, Rudy Croes, has told the ANP news agency that the investigation into the 2005 disappearance of Natalee Holloway was severely hindered in its initial stages by the island's Dutch police commissioner. Mr Croes said former commissioner Jan van de Straten did this to help his friend Paul van der Sloot, the father of the chief suspect in the US high school graduate's disappearance.

Mr Croes also said that Mr Van de Straten appeared to have made a conscious decision not to arrest Joran van der Sloot and two other suspects until ten days after Ms Holloway disappeared, even though the first few days are crucial in such an investigation. He went on to say that Mr Van de Straten and Mr Van der Sloot conducted lengthy telephone conversations after the disappearance and that the commissioner deployed a team of second-rank officers to investigate it.

Mr Croes added that a Dutch minister had asked the Aruban authorities to conceal as much as possible the fact that Joran van der Sloot was Dutch.

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/news/international/6079658/Claims-that-police-head-hindered-Holloway-investigation.

+++++++

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY NEVER STOOD A CHANCE!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2010, 09:32:32 PM »

I don't have any way to know what's up with Rudy but there is some political bad blood between Rudy's party which is also that of Oduber, the MEP party.

Vd Straten was not a member of that party and so they all sort of had it in for him for what I thought was because he wasn't the same party.

And Jossy has always defended vd Straten and I thought because he was of the party that Jossy was.  Jossy also always claimed Karin Janssen was really trying and his papwer named her Woman of the Year.  I never understood the politics of Aruba as they seem to have any numnber of parties.

But I do wonder if it's somethng about whoat party vd Straten belongs to?  Made him odd man out even thought he was crucial to the cover up.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2010, 09:42:43 PM »

Could be.  Paulus is gone.  Joran is toast.  Van der Straten is worthless.  Who is going to fight Rudy Croes.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2010, 09:44:18 PM »

I would imagine that all of the cover-up gang is a little worried right now, waiting to find
what is on Joran's computer.

I wonder if Peru will release what they find to the public.  I sure hope so.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2010, 09:47:51 PM »

Since Jug posted, I was thinking he might be willing to do a Dana program.  Then was thinking maybe Jossy could shed more light as to what's going on with Rudy Croes but then again, Jossy has always spoken favorably of vd Straten for some reason I never understood.

Very odd and puzzling to have Rudy going after Uncle Jan like this.

I just hope he makes good on his threats.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2010, 09:52:58 PM »

I would imagine that all of the cover-up gang is a little worried right now, waiting to find
what is on Joran's computer.

I wonder if Peru will release what they find to the public.  I sure hope so.

Me, too, Magnolia.  And I hope PLE gives a complete copy of the hard drive to the FBI as well.  Maybe they will even let the FBI help with it, should they need any help.

Joran is such a sicko he may well have all kinds of information on it, saved over the years.  You can bet Aruba is waiting on pins and needles for whatever is there. 

I wonder what happened to the computer Joran had before this one, the one he is lounging out by the pool with.  There might also be something of interest on that one as well.  If Anita were a better person, she would turn that over to somebody competent to see.  But then there is no one in Aruba who would qualify for that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: July 14, 2010, 09:53:59 PM »

Klaas

Three FP comments went "poof".  Could you please retieve them.  Thanks

Janet

+++++

Aruba Investigates Aruba … AG Says No Evidence Found that Alleged Relationship Between Chief Jan van der Straten & Van der Sloot Family Played a Negative role in the Investigation into the Disappearance of Natalee Holloway

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/07/13/aruba-investigates-aruba-ag-says-no-evidence-found-that-alleged-relationship-between-chief-jan-van-der-straten-van-der-sloot-family-played-a-negative-role-in-the-investigation-into-the-disappear/comment-page-1/#comment-2129404

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #50 on: July 14, 2010, 09:55:17 PM »

Thanks for the warm wishes txmom and ang!!!  Mag - a baby, our first. an angelic monkey  Due date is in 2.5 weeks. 
LOL CONGRATS. I was thinking a puppy also.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: July 14, 2010, 09:56:35 PM »

Thanks for the warm wishes txmom and ang!!!  Mag - a baby, our first. an angelic monkey  Due date is in 2.5 weeks. 
My B-Day is the 5th.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2010, 10:00:47 PM »

As for Rudy Croes - agree with wreck and txmom.  He's as dirty as they come.  Remember Oduber accused HIM of corruption......I think in 2006.

So there's got to be a BIG reason for him making such a stand against vd Straten now.  Hold onto your vines Monkeys, this is gearing up to be a wild shake up!!!

I hope this is the stone that causes the house of cards to tumble!

Something has rolled that stone to the top of the hill, that's for damn sure!  No way would Rudy be doing this if there weren't a BIG reason, IMO.  Something tells me it's going to come barrelling down upon that house of cards very soon!

Jen? What do you think is going on...... any clue? What are the dynamics at play here, I wonder!
I believe the powers that be in Aruba think Joran is going to start talking about what really happened to Natalee, and those that helped in the cover-up.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2010, 10:05:07 PM »

Now if she has 10 babies -- then we have something. Mags still holds the record!! 

CONGRATS JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2010, 10:05:30 PM »

My B-Day is the 5th.
Opps, sorry, computer fart.
Can you wait until the 5th Jen?

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2010, 10:05:44 PM »

According to this site Peter de Vries has reported that Joran's DNA has been found on a dead teen in Thialand. Killed in 2008.

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/07/12/Joran_Van_Der_Sloot_Suspected_of_Thailand_Sex_Trade_Connecti/

If it comes up a page showing a picture of Joran, click on the breaking news on the right side

2 4 1
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: July 14, 2010, 10:07:29 PM »

According to this site Peter de Vries has reported that Joran's DNA has been found on a dead teen in Thialand. Killed in 2008.

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/07/12/Joran_Van_Der_Sloot_Suspected_of_Thailand_Sex_Trade_Connecti/

If it comes up a page showing a picture of Joran, click on the breaking news on the right side

HOT DAMN!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #57 on: July 14, 2010, 10:08:35 PM »

From December 2008:

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/6783-hulanda-ta-exigi-investigacion-riba-vd-straten.html

Papiamentu translation:

the netherlands is exigi investigacion on v/d straten

wednesday, 10 december 2008 04:30

minister by husticia sr. rudy croes have to cuminsa one investigacion by immediato on the ex comisario by police jan van der straten. this the secratario by estado sra. ank bijleveld (cda) owing to allow know at tweede kamer at the netherlands. all the time ministerio publico self does not reacciona. bijleveld is reacciona upstairs questions cu tweede kamer owing to ask relaciona cu one articulo cu owing to depart in media where sr. rudy croes is menciona cu the investigacion rond by natalee holloway owing to wordo obstrui door by sr. jan van der straten.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #58 on: July 14, 2010, 10:11:16 PM »

Congratulations Jen. It's been so long, I don't remember my first, but my 8th greatgrand child just born on the 11th. A boy 6lbs 14oz. They are all a blessing.

2 4 1
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #59 on: July 14, 2010, 10:14:00 PM »

UNBELIEVABLE;

jenna2  PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:47 am         

AC wrote:
On second thought, I need to ask Jenna a questions.

Do you "have a thing" for murderers?

ETA: I'm not being nasty. It is just that there are some "ladies" who do seem to have a thing for such people and I'm wondering if you are one of them.

I do not believe that Joran murdered Stephany. I also have doubts as to whether it was actually Stephany who was murdered. Why you ask?

In my lifetime, I have personally witnessed what goes on to manipulate the politics of Central and South American governments. I have personally known how individuals get used to create the type of emotions that get the public involved in political games.

1. I was a family friend of Bill Stewart, ABC correspondent who was murdered in Nicaragua. Until an individual was killed, the US public was not interested at all in Nicaragua and the Sandinistas. I do not believe that it was an accident that he was shot by the rebel forces. And, I never knew really what exactly happened. The US government would not help the family recover his body. Maybe six or eight months later the West Germans returned the body.

2. I personally witnessed a US government special operation to capture Edwin Wilson. the most experienced CIA spy in South America and Libya. They hired a con man, Ernest Keiser, who we thought must be Mossad, to get him back into US jurisdiction. The government knew that Keiser was conning individuals out of their money during this operation. And, nobody made restitution to those people.

Stephany was the daughter of a high level politician and very wealthy man. Riccardo Flores Chipoco went to military school with Rafael Rey, the minister of defense. I cannot believe that Flores would allow his family to go unprotected in the current climate in Peru of uncontrolled crimes of violence, kidnapping, and theft. He would be a fool. He didn't go to military training to be a politician and then just ditch the protection of his own family. The casino area in Miraflores is one of the most crime laden in Lima.

3. I hope that Stephany is not dead. I have often thought that Stephany could have been a Bill Stewart to get the people of Peru riled up against the Shining Path. Blaming Joran may be a way to divert that political attention away from a plot to blame Shining Path for the murder of Stephany.

Add the above to the fact that this event occurred on the fifth anniversary of Natalee's disappearance and I conclude that there is impossible odds that this is a real case against Joran for murder.

If Stephany were an ordinary girl and this occurred as a random event on a random date, I might be more inclined to believe that Joran is a psychopath.

I do not believe that Joran is a psychopath or a murderer. You asked me. I told you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.