April 27, 2024, 03:07:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247044 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #420 on: July 19, 2010, 11:29:18 PM »

I think he has killed more and they covered those murders up too.  I am convinced he has murdered in Thailand.  I want to know if those girls he was recruiting on hidden video are still alive.
If he has killed at least 3 people on different occasions -- he IS a serial killer. 

Exactly.

I think he is a serial killer, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #421 on: July 19, 2010, 11:34:25 PM »

From the above:

According to Romero, van der Sloot was calm during his statement and afterwards spoke with his mother on the phone. Her advice, Romero said, was her son not make any statements or sign anything. But it was too late.[/b]

The apple does not fall far from the tree.

Too bad...they've met their match....fingerprint next to name...

I hope his Highness gets another rock through his window.

Yep!!! ... and what I highlighted really squares with all of Anita's television interviews.

Oh, I just told him be a good boy and tell the truth.

...and people wonder why I hope that fat ass chokes to death on pork rinds everyday.

I do - at least once a day... I think these things... but I ain't a meanie though. an angelic monkey    She is just a warm lyin' mess. It's obscene.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #422 on: July 19, 2010, 11:41:02 PM »

It's the same as when Joran murdered Natalee.  His parent tells him not to say anything and this time not to sign anything.

Then goes on TV and makes the false claim that they told him to tell the truth.

Nothing could be farther from the truth.  No wonder Joran is such a criminal with such liars for parents.  They alone with the rest of the Arubans who covered up for him taught him he could get away with murder.

They were very wrong.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: July 19, 2010, 11:45:21 PM »

ARUBA.....

YOU CAN'T STOP TIME

TICK_TOCK

THE HANDS OF JUSTICE ARE,

CONTINUOUSLY TICKING

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: July 19, 2010, 11:57:32 PM »

dont post here often, but i do follow, and would like to add, for the peoples of peru
dont kill him, but feel free to make him suffer in his locked up lfe, what ever suffering you deem appropriate, would be greatly appreciated

justice will prevail

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: July 19, 2010, 11:59:26 PM »

Well, I see Jeremy Croes must be off his crutches now by the activity at the Radisson.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: July 20, 2010, 12:09:23 AM »

I think he has killed more and they covered those murders up too.  I am convinced he has murdered in Thailand.  I want to know if those girls he was recruiting on hidden video are still alive.

San-

I see that HF put this out on their front page, time stamp is late this afternoon but I only now finished work for today and had a chance to read anything.

The article specifies "one girl" and state Joran used the alias of "Murphy Jenkins".

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/world/

which links to 48 hours/CBS's website

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-20010834-504083.html?tag=cbsnewsSectionContent.6

July 16, 2010 4:35 PM
Van der Sloot Being Investigated in Thailand for Participation in Sex Slave Gang, Disappearance of Girls, Says Report

NEW YORK (CBS) Joran van der Sloot reportedly can add Thailand to the list of countries that might like to see him behind bars indefinitely.

Thai officials are investigating the Netherlands native regarding his alleged involvement in a Thai sex slave gang and for the disappearance of a young woman he may have recruited for the gang, according to the National Enquirer.

After escaping charges for the disappearance of Natalee Holloway in 2008, van der Sloot allegedly fled to Bangkok and posed as "Murphy Jenkins," a production consultant for a modeling agency, reports the Enquirer.

Van der Sloot then did what he does best. He lied. He convinced the impressionable girls he was going to send them to Europe to become models.

Except several of the girls never achieved their modeling dreams, nor were they ever heard from again, says the tabloid.

"Girls who are approached by sex traffickers here often get killed, especially if they discover they are being tricked into prostitution and start to resist or threaten to go to the police," a Thai law enforcement official told the Enquirer. "Many of these girls have no legal documents. If they go missing, nobody notices. It's easy to kill them, hide the bodies and get away with it."

A source for CBS News spoke to Peru's Minister of Justice who confirmed that Thailand was pursuing criminal charges against van der Sloot.

Joran van der Sloot reportedly confessed to the murder of Stephany Flores - and then later recanted the confession to a Dutch newspaper. He remains in custody in Peru.

The 22-year-old remains the prime suspect in the disappearance of Holloway, who vanished in Aruba during a high school graduation trip. Despite van der Sloot having been arrested twice in the Holloway case, Aruban prosecutors say they do not have enough evidence to put him behind bars.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #427 on: July 20, 2010, 12:24:06 AM »

We had pictures of Joran with friends in college in Thailand.
One of those was a girl and she had a web site and talked of Joran being there.
 I do not think she was attracted to Joran But I wonder what she thinks now. I most wonder what can she and her other buddies add to the picture of Joran that is being painted at this moment in history.

She and others that went to college with Joran could be of great assistance at this time..

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: July 20, 2010, 12:40:18 AM »

I do not think she was attracted to Joran But I wonder what she thinks now. I most wonder what can she and her other buddies add to the picture of Joran that is being painted at this moment in history.

She and others that went to college with Joran could be of great assistance at this time..

As I recall, the girl was from California and she was studying the sex trade.

I think TM knows about her. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #429 on: July 20, 2010, 12:46:47 AM »

Is he talking about this one?

http://www.myspace.com/caitiekitten/photos

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: July 20, 2010, 12:49:38 AM »

Oh yes..That is the party hardy group...
How can we get back in touch with these females ??
 They must have some idea of what was being said about him in college or even if some other famles made accusations against Joran.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: July 20, 2010, 12:48:50 AM »

Is he talking about this one?

http://www.myspace.com/caitiekitten/photos

That's the one I was thinking of.   I wonder if SandraK knows her?

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #432 on: July 20, 2010, 12:53:23 AM »

Although The Girl I remember was not of Asian decent.. The other guy is correct.

Brunette caucasian gal... she had some form of online diary

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #433 on: July 20, 2010, 12:55:34 AM »

http://www.myspace.com/caitiekitten/photos/25633147

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: July 20, 2010, 01:02:40 AM »

That is one cool monkey !!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: July 20, 2010, 01:07:03 AM »

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #436 on: July 20, 2010, 01:10:05 AM »

Aruba is set to be flooded with another highly orchestrated series of POD/DoS attacks?

Will it be a repeat performance of last time ?

Rudy: Hey, is de power on where you is, homey?

Sun Tzu say...

V. Energy

5. In all fighting, the direct method may be used for joining battle, but indirect methods will be needed in order to secure victory.

6. Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away to return once more.

-Justice for Natalee- "It flows like a never ending circle." an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: July 20, 2010, 01:10:26 AM »

Righ hand rear is the girl with the online diary where she talks of Joran.. BUT ALL the girls pictured should be singing like canaries right now..
jmho

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: July 20, 2010, 01:10:45 AM »

All of those blue shirts are fresh bought.  You can still see the folds in them.  They say the
University name on them.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: July 20, 2010, 01:15:22 AM »

[img][http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/18/l_785bda28458af720462ba2b2bf5bad98.jpg/img]

These 3 girls know everything about Joran in Thialand. You can or I can Attempt to male contact.
jmho
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.