April 27, 2024, 01:58:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247034 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: July 20, 2010, 01:15:32 AM »

Aruba is set to be flooded with another highly orchestrated series of POD/DoS attacks?

Will it be a repeat performance of last time ?

Rudy: Hey, is de power on where you is, homey?

Sun Tzu say...

V. Energy

5. In all fighting, the direct method may be used for joining battle, but indirect methods will be needed in order to secure victory.

6. Indirect tactics, efficiently applied, are inexhaustible as Heaven and Earth, unending as the flow of rivers and streams; like the sun and moon, they end but to begin anew; like the four seasons, they pass away to return once more.

-Justice for Natalee- "It flows like a never ending circle." an angelic monkey

Anita plans to attend the Rembrandt Regatta on Palm Beach in Aruba....Aug 13,14 & 15. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: July 20, 2010, 01:18:41 AM »

These 3 girls know everything about Joran in Thialand. You can or I can Attempt to male contact.
jmho
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #442 on: July 20, 2010, 01:27:58 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/mostpopular/story/Is-Joran-van-der-Sloot-a-serial-killer/8REIJJr27kKt5uCCAmn5Xw.cspx

IS JORAN VAN DER SLOOT A SERIAL KILLER?

Birmingham, Al  (WIAT).  The story of Joran van der Sloot is something that a crime/mystery novelist would be unwilling to stitch together in one book.  But does it make him a potential serial killer?

Let's review the plot elements. 

Joran van der Sloot sits in a Peruvian prison accused of the murder of Stephany Flores.  The 21 year old was found dead in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room.  Although he initially confessed to killing Flores he now has withdrawn that confession claiming everything from coercion to improper legal representation to the absence of a translator.  A Peruvian judge has dismissed his appeal to toss out the graphic confession which involved a trip to the murder scene. 

He's also the prime suspect in the disappearance of Mountain Brook's Natalee Holloway on a graduation trip to Aruba.  Natalee was last seen in the company of van der Sloot.  Although he was questioned several times by Aruban authorities he has never been charged in that case...a fact some Holloway family members and friends bitterly attribute to the influence of van der Sloot's late father, Paulus, with Aruban authorities.

He is, however, facing a federal indictment here in Birmingham for wire fraud and extortion....the result of an FBI sting where he allegedly promised, but did not deliver, information on Natalee's whereabout.

And, oh yes, he's also been accused of running a sex slave ring to import Thai women to work in Dutch brothels...charges raised by the National Enquirer.  A source has told CBS News Thai officials want to talk to van der Sloot about those allegations.

So....does that make him a potential serial killer?  Not in the mind of criminal profiler Pat Brown.  Writing on the crime blog Women in Crime Ink Brown says the van der Sloot information doesn't meet her definition.

"van der Sloot is no serial killer. He may have killed more than once, but that doesn't make him a serial killer - a serial date rapist, but not a serial killer. He doesn't fit the FBI definition of serial killer, nor mine. He doesn't exhibit serial killer behaviors, " writes Brown.

She goes on to say that by her definition van der Sloot doesn't show enough planning and that for a serial killer rape is almost incidental. She characterizes van der Sloot differently. "He targets women in public places, uses his own name, woos them, and plies them with liquor or drugs (sometimes likely without their full knowledge). When they exit the public venue, he is the person known to be in the woman's company. Most likely, he gets the woman to have sex with him without force. At times, the woman is probably too out of it to resist him; when the sex is over, she goes home and doesn't report it. Why? She knows there will be no evidence of rape to prove she was violated without her consent."

Well I think Pat Brown is wrong.  I think he is a serial killer.

I have a lot of respect for Pat Brown, and also San.

If you look at the article cited and written by Pat Brown, it is dated June 7th.  A lot more has come to light since then.  If indeed the Thailand investigation points toward the possibility Joran is guilty of killing others, I wonder if she will change her mind.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #443 on: July 20, 2010, 01:33:03 AM »

I think he has killed more and they covered those murders up too.  I am convinced he has murdered in Thailand.  I want to know if those girls he was recruiting on hidden video are still alive.

Exactly. 

I think the information PB has is dated.  It was written too long ago.  For a Sloot, a month and a half could be several revelations ago.  Now that he is locked up, others will not be afraid to come forward, count on it.

Mags, thanks for the article.  Have you visited any of your babies recently?  If you have updated pictures, could you post them in Musings?  I would love to see them and I know I am not alone.  Thank you!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: July 20, 2010, 01:34:17 AM »

I think he has killed more and they covered those murders up too.  I am convinced he has murdered in Thailand.  I want to know if those girls he was recruiting on hidden video are still alive.
If he has killed at least 3 people on different occasions -- he IS a serial killer. 

Exactly.

Exactly to San's exactly!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: July 20, 2010, 01:43:35 AM »

A video Steph Watts did on Tim Miller.

http://stephww.wordpress.com/

Oh my...

Tim is an incredible incredible man.   

I believe in miracles!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: July 20, 2010, 01:56:19 AM »

Psychological expertise concluded that Joran Van der Sloot is fit to face juicio

Los psychological tests performed on Joran van der Sloot of the Netherlands has shown that an unstable personality. Psychological expertise has also found that narcissistic traits and conduct. His impulsive and aggressive behavior that tends to dominate coming to use people for their own benefit. However, the alien has no signs of mental illness that will prevent them face the murder trial of Stephany Flores. The results of the tests that were performed at the Miguel Castro Castro prison which was also being held conclusive in pointing out that there are no indicators that will prevent psychopathological and away from reality. Van der Sloot does not require any specialized treatment or psychotherapy as their intelligence within the expected range allows you to differentiate between good and evil.

http://www.surtitulares.com/rss-all/item/11658-pericia-psicol%C3%B3gica-concluye-que-joran-van-der-sloot-est%C3%A1-apto-para-afrontar-juicio
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #447 on: July 20, 2010, 01:58:20 AM »

Report shows that a Dutchman arrested in Chile "is impulsive and displays psychopathic"
Joran van der Sloot was subjected to psychiatric expertise in criminal Peru where he is incarcerated since June.

Psychiatric expertise conducted by Peruvian health authorities Joran van der Sloot threw the citizens Netherlands, accused of being the murderer of a Peruvian university, is "impulsive and shows psychopathy" but that, however, is aware of his actions.

The report of the tests, Van der Sloot made in the Peruvian criminal Castro Castro, where he has been detained since 11 June last, and was delivered to Judge Carlos Morales Cordova, who is the cause for the murder of the young Stephany Flores .

As reported by the newspaper's website Peruvian El Comercio, the judge shall convene at a date close to the professionals who carried out the assessment to ratify the report.

In addition, Morales, head of the Fourth Criminal Court of Lima, on Tuesday ruled that deslacrado is performed and the display of the information contained on the laptop with which it was found the Dutchman. The coach will be held at the headquarters of the High Technology Division of the National Police of Peru (PNP).

http://www.latercera.com/contenido/678_277608_9.shtml
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: July 20, 2010, 02:02:57 AM »

Sex Trafficking Investigation Focuses on van der Sloot

(July 19) -- Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch native charged with killing a Peruvian woman and extorting money from the mother of missing U.S. teen Natalee Holloway, may have even more legal problems ahead.

Earlier this month, the National Enquirer reported on van der Sloot's alleged involvement in sex trafficking in Thailand. Now Peru's minister of justice has confirmed that Thai authorities are pursuing criminal charges against van der Sloot, according to CBS News.

Holloway, an 18-year-old from Alabama, disappeared on a trip to Aruba in 2005. She was last seen leaving a nightclub with van der Sloot, who was then living in Aruba. Following Holloway's disappearance, van der Sloot reportedly traveled to Bangkok, where he posed as a modeling agency consultant, the tabloid reports.

Some of the girls he allegedly approached have disappeared and have never been found, according to the Enquirer.

Though cautioning that it's only supposition until Thai authorities finish their investigation, Harold Copus -- a former FBI agent who was once hired to investigate the Holloway case by the "Dr. Phil" show -- said van der Sloot is believed to have been a middle man.

"In the sex slave industry, the middle man would get a fee for getting the girls and moving them around," said Copus, now head of Copus Security Consultants in Atlanta.

During his own investigation in Aruba, Copus heard rumors that "girls were taken out of Aruba to be used in the sex trade," he said. "There was supposedly a guy from Chicago there, a reputed mobster, who has been quoted as saying that a good [sex slave] is worth a quarter of a million dollars."

Copus told AOL News that while there is a possibility that Holloway, if kidnapped, was sold into slavery, he doubts she would still be alive today.

"Usually they'll dope the girls up so they have no concept of what they are doing," Copus explained, adding that once the women are deemed no longer useful, they often are killed.

"There is another seedy business out there called the snuff trade, where they sell or trade recordings of actual murders," he said. "That's the final exploitation."

The National Enquirer's report is not the first time van der Sloot's name has come up during investigations into the illegal sex trade industry.

In 2008, Dutch journalist Peter de Vries secretly videotaped van der Sloot inside a Bangkok room with two young Thai women and two men who were posing as Dutch sex trade bosses. According to de Vries' expose, van der Sloot told the women they would be working as models in Holland, but in actuality they would be delivered to the Dutch prostitution market and he would make several thousand dollars for each woman he delivered.

"He was in the process of recruiting girls for prostitution ... that is what we saw [in the video]," Copus said. "What we didn't see was what was going to happen if the girls didn't want to be a prostitute. There's a lot of concern here as to what his intentions were."

Not long after the video aired, van der Sloot appeared on the Fox News program "On the Record With Greta Van Susteren." During the interview, he told Van Susteren he had sold Holloway to a mysterious stranger on a boat for $9,600.

"He just handed me a bag, grabbed [Natalee] by the arm and he went to the boat that he had in the water," van der Sloot said.

But like other confessions he allegedly has made, van der Sloot later contacted Van Susteren and said the story was a lie.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/thai-sex-trafficking-investigation-focuses-on-joran-van-der-sloot/19560337
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #449 on: July 20, 2010, 02:24:40 AM »

Report shows that a Dutchman arrested in Chile "is impulsive and displays psychopathic"
Joran van der Sloot was subjected to psychiatric expertise in criminal Peru where he is incarcerated since June.

Psychiatric expertise conducted by Peruvian health authorities Joran van der Sloot threw the citizens Netherlands, accused of being the murderer of a Peruvian university, is "impulsive and shows psychopathy" but that, however, is aware of his actions.

The report of the tests, Van der Sloot made in the Peruvian criminal Castro Castro, where he has been detained since 11 June last, and was delivered to Judge Carlos Morales Cordova, who is the cause for the murder of the young Stephany Flores .

As reported by the newspaper's website Peruvian El Comercio, the judge shall convene at a date close to the professionals who carried out the assessment to ratify the report.

In addition, Morales, head of the Fourth Criminal Court of Lima, on Tuesday ruled that deslacrado is performed and the display of the information contained on the laptop with which it was found the Dutchman. The coach will be held at the headquarters of the High Technology Division of the National Police of Peru (PNP).

Nothing we didn't already know! 

I'm very curious about the contents of the laptop.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #450 on: July 20, 2010, 02:31:49 AM »

Psychological expertise concluded that Joran Van der Sloot is fit to face juicio

Los psychological tests performed on Joran van der Sloot of the Netherlands has shown that an unstable personality. Psychological expertise has also found that narcissistic traits and conduct. His impulsive and aggressive behavior that tends to dominate coming to use people for their own benefit. However, the alien has no signs of mental illness that will prevent them face the murder trial of Stephany Flores. The results of the tests that were performed at the Miguel Castro Castro prison which was also being held conclusive in pointing out that there are no indicators that will prevent psychopathological and away from reality. Van der Sloot does not require any specialized treatment or psychotherapy as their intelligence within the expected range allows you to differentiate between good and evil.

http://www.surtitulares.com/rss-all/item/11658-pericia-psicol%C3%B3gica-concluye-que-joran-van-der-sloot-est%C3%A1-apto-para-afrontar-juicio

Fit to face justice is ALL he's fit for, IMO!
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: July 20, 2010, 02:45:42 AM »

What is the name of the tourism website on which Natalee's disappearance was first posted and who was the lady who posted there, and was it not ArubaGirl who was, at that point in time, playing defense for Aruba on the tourism website.

TripAdviser?

Thanks, Spooky.  I had a file someplace with some of those early postings and could not recall what I had named it.  Indeed, it was Trip Advisor/Aruba.  Yes, that Aruba Girl would post one set of statements on there and another here, and then pretend it was some other person pretending to be her. 

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #452 on: July 20, 2010, 06:43:04 AM »

Nothing we didn't already know! 

I'm very curious about the contents of the laptop.
If that laptop had a webcam, it's not going to be pretty.  I believe Stepahy saw a lot more than a "comment".  Why was she disrobed and wearing Joran's shirt? I hope he rots in prison.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #453 on: July 20, 2010, 08:01:48 AM »

http://edition.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/07/19/peru.van.der.sloot.attorney/index.html?hpt=T2#fbid=bK7tLQFsjiQ

Van der Sloot's former attorney rejects lawsuit claims

By the CNN Wire Staff
July 20, 2010 -- Updated 0157 GMT (0957 HKT)

Joran van der Sloot sued attorney Luz Marina Romero Chinchay earlier this month.

(CNN) -- The attorney who represented Joran van der Sloot during his confession in the case of the killing of a Peruvian woman says that van der Sloot hired her to be his attorney, contradicting a claim he makes in a pending lawsuit.
Van der Sloot, currently in a Peruvian prison pending an appeal on a motion that his incarceration and confession were illegal, sued attorney Luz Marina Romero Chinchay earlier this month. The Dutch citizen claims that Romero was imposed on him and that she became involved because she was in a relationship with a police officer, according to his current attorney, Maximo Altez.
In an exclusive interview with HLN and "In Session," Romero refutes the allegations.
Contrary to the accusations in the lawsuit, Romero said she became involved with van der Sloot after learning that he refused a state-appointed attorney and requested a private attorney.
"I asked (van der Sloot) if he wanted my services and he said yes," Romero said. "I told him the on-duty defense attorney was present and I asked him if he wanted to give a statement through them. He said no, he wanted a private defense attorney."
Van der Sloot wanted to talk to her about the case, she said, but felt uncomfortable with the others in the room -- the prosecutor, a police officer and a translator.
After the others left, the two reached a verbal agreement that she would represent him. Romero remembers asking him about payment. He replied that his mother would pay his legal fees. Then, the others returned to the room and he gave his confession to authorities.
Now, van der Sloot alleges that he never agreed to have Romero as his attorney.
Another contradiction that Romero brought forward involves van der Sloot's knowledge of Spanish. According to the motion to dismiss his confession as illegal, van der Sloot alleges that he didn't understand Spanish enough to know what he was being told to sign.
Romero said their conversation was in perfect Spanish.

According to Romero, van der Sloot was calm during his statement and afterwards spoke with his mother on the phone. Her advice, Romero said, was her son not make any statements or sign anything. But it was too late.
Van der Sloot also told Romero that he was interested in talking about the case of missing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba, where he is a suspect, because he thought it might get him extradited to Aruba.
Referring to his new legal strategy, Romero said, "I think every attorney does his work differently, they have their own professional ethic. I respect this professional (Altez) but his actions point to (wanting) to nullify the preliminary investigation. But like I said he had all the guarantees of the due process."
She also questioned the truthfulness of van der Sloot. For instance, when he signed some documents after talking to his mother, Romero noticed that he signed very differently than what he signed on the police statement, she said.
"I told him, 'you signed differently' and he winked his eye and made a silence signal with his hands," Romero said.
She added, "God will clarify everything and I will rest at peace that my innocence in respect to the charges that this man has against me will be made public -- saying that I was working with authorities to lie to this Dutchman -- which is not true."
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #454 on: July 20, 2010, 08:03:55 AM »

Whoops sorry, saw that the CNN article had already been posted a few pages back.
My bad... 
Blame it on the heat and the humidity. 
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: July 20, 2010, 08:37:32 AM »

Chilly in Chile.
"Similarly, in Peru, the country's southern Amazon region was experiencing the coldest weather in three years, Andina reported, citing the National Meteorological and Hydrological Service."

Looks like Joran is experiencing a frigid temperature change in prison. Maybe he'll ask for another blanket so he doesn't catch pneumonia.
The climate in Lima is very humid, the cold seeps into your lungs. With this freezing temperature for the next 48 hours it certainly will be uncomfortable for him.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: July 20, 2010, 09:14:32 AM »

What is the name of the tourism website on which Natalee's disappearance was first posted and who was the lady who posted there, and was it not ArubaGirl who was, at that point in time, playing defense for Aruba on the tourism website.

TripAdviser?

Thanks, Spooky.  I had a file someplace with some of those early postings and could not recall what I had named it.  Indeed, it was Trip Advisor/Aruba.  Yes, that Aruba Girl would post one set of statements on there and another here, and then pretend it was some other person pretending to be her. 

When I think of all the craziness that has ensued the last 5 years, I almost can't believe it.  How could people be so cruel and...well, crazy.

I believe in miracles!
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #457 on: July 20, 2010, 09:42:06 AM »

Don't know if this has been precisely answered - I have a screen shot of what I called (file named) the "first NH web post" ... it's on the Aruba Bulletin Board Visit Aruba.com, dated 5/31/2005, by arbeej.

I can possibly figure out how to post it if need be. Or maybe email to a mod.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #458 on: July 20, 2010, 10:16:29 AM »

Don't know if this has been precisely answered - I have a screen shot of what I called (file named) the "first NH web post" ... it's on the Aruba Bulletin Board Visit Aruba.com, dated 5/31/2005, by arbeej.

I can possibly figure out how to post it if need be. Or maybe email to a mod.

I have to leave for an appointment in a few minutes, msmarple.  Klaas can probably post it...she may have it in her files, as well....  SMKlaas&hotmail.com   ...or if not I can do it later.  SM2nj@hotmail.com

I posted yesterday that aruba.com had a message board....I read it daily until they locked it and changed it.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 10:20:13 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: July 20, 2010, 10:31:57 AM »

These 3 girls know everything about Joran in Thialand. You can or I can Attempt to male contact.
jmho

Yes, I've had these links for a long long time

http://www.myspace.com/caitiekitten

« Last Edit: July 20, 2010, 10:34:08 AM by klaasend » Logged
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.