April 27, 2024, 03:28:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247047 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #460 on: July 20, 2010, 10:34:48 AM »

Don't know if this has been precisely answered - I have a screen shot of what I called (file named) the "first NH web post" ... it's on the Aruba Bulletin Board Visit Aruba.com, dated 5/31/2005, by arbeej.

I can possibly figure out how to post it if need be. Or maybe email to a mod.

Hi MsMarple! I'll be here for a while and have a hotmail account I don't mind posting.

meonlymine@hotmail.com

I'd be glad to help!   
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: July 20, 2010, 10:50:09 AM »

Don't know if this has been precisely answered - I have a screen shot of what I called (file named) the "first NH web post" ... it's on the Aruba Bulletin Board Visit Aruba.com, dated 5/31/2005, by arbeej.

Hi MsMarple! I'll be here for a while and have a hotmail account I don't mind posting.

meonlymine@hotmail.com

I'd be glad to help!   

I just sent it to you; hope you can do something with it. I saved it as a document ... ... I'm fairly inept with graphics.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Dawntreader
Scared Monkey

« Reply #462 on: July 20, 2010, 10:53:13 AM »

Hello Monkeys!
I haven't posted here in what seems like years, but I read nearly everyday. I have to ask a question about the conversation with Joran's first attorney. Was that interview done in an interview room? I would think that even if everyone left the room, anything Joran said would be on tape. Does anyone know if it is or not?
I'm back to reading.  Keep up the investigation, Monkey style!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #463 on: July 20, 2010, 10:54:42 AM »

I have to leave for an appointment in a few minutes, msmarple.  Klaas can probably post it...she may have it in her files, as well....  SMKlaas&hotmail.com   ...or if not I can do it later.  SM2nj@hotmail.com

I posted yesterday that aruba.com had a message board....I read it daily until they locked it and changed it.

I posted the archived link to the entire thread that was started by Arbeej a few pages back. 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: July 20, 2010, 10:56:15 AM »

I have to leave for an appointment in a few minutes, msmarple.  Klaas can probably post it...she may have it in her files, as well....  SMKlaas&hotmail.com   ...or if not I can do it later.  SM2nj@hotmail.com

I posted yesterday that aruba.com had a message board....I read it daily until they locked it and changed it.

I posted the archived link to the entire thread that was started by Arbeej a few pages back. 

Here it is again

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/help-police-how-contact-2244/
crazybabyborg
« Reply #465 on: July 20, 2010, 11:02:53 AM »

meonlymine@hotmail.com

I'd be glad to help!   

I just sent it to you; hope you can do something with it. I saved it as a document ... ... I'm fairly inept with graphics.

Got it. Will post it in a sec. 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #466 on: July 20, 2010, 11:05:59 AM »

O/T ...... Joran must have something to do with this .... 

OMG: 18 Titi Monkeys Kidnapped from Lima Peru
Roberto Cabrera, a 38-year-old Mexican, has been arrested at Mexico City’s international airport for trying to smuggle 18 small titi monkeys concealed in his clothing. Reported that Cabrera just arriving from Lima, Peru.

Cabrera was arrested on charges of trafficking an endangered species. The department says Cabrera was carrying the 6-inch titi monkeys in pouches attached to the girdle. Two of the monkeys were dead (poor titi). 
The titi monkey have a head and body length of 9-18 in, and a tail, which is longer than the head and body, of 10-22 in. The fur is long and soft, and it is usually reddish, brownish, grayish or blackish, and in most species the underside is lighter or more rufescent than the upperside.

Titi Monkey found in South America and is a protected endangered species that requires a possession permit.

Cabrera said he paid $30 for each specimen while in Peru. According to estimates, monkeys like the ones confiscated can sell in Mexico for between $775 and $1,550.

Cabrera told authorities he was carrying 18 titi monkeys in a suitcase but decided to put them in his girdle “so the X-rays wouldn’t hurt them.”

http://dailyrosetta.com/omg-18-titi-monkeys-kidnapped-from-lima-peru/640.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
crazybabyborg
« Reply #467 on: July 20, 2010, 11:10:41 AM »

From MsMarple:

crazybabyborg
« Reply #468 on: July 20, 2010, 11:12:40 AM »

Here it is again

http://bb.visitaruba.com/f2/help-police-how-contact-2244/

OK, OK............... I didn't see this.   
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: July 20, 2010, 11:18:07 AM »

Well, I guess we covered THAT one pretty well, huh? 

Thanks CBB and klaas.

And CBB - just how DID you post it? (make it post-able) Just curious.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #470 on: July 20, 2010, 11:23:55 AM »

Hello Monkeys!
I haven't posted here in what seems like years, but I read nearly everyday. I have to ask a question about the conversation with Joran's first attorney. Was that interview done in an interview room? I would think that even if everyone left the room, anything Joran said would be on tape. Does anyone know if it is or not?
I'm back to reading.  Keep up the investigation, Monkey style!

Welcome back..... I cannot answer your question.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: July 20, 2010, 11:55:15 AM »

These 3 girls know everything about Joran in Thialand. You can or I can Attempt to male contact.
jmho

Yes, I've had these links for a long long time

http://www.myspace.com/caitiekitten

She is from my neck of the woods... 
Makes sense now..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #472 on: July 20, 2010, 11:55:34 AM »

Thanks CBB and klaas.

LOL! I just opened your attachment and screen captured it. It was a word document and I wanted it as a picture so I pasted it in Paint. I saved as a jpg, uploaded it to Photobucket, and posted it here.   
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: July 20, 2010, 12:04:12 PM »

Thanks Klaasend I sent her a request for information.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #474 on: July 20, 2010, 12:09:04 PM »

I'm anxious to hear more regarding the Thai girls and I want Croes to start talking! 
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #475 on: July 20, 2010, 12:13:12 PM »

Here is the second part of the article NorthernRose posted a couple of pages back. Wonder if this is the same Steve Chron

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/thai-sex-trafficking-investigation-focuses-on-joran-van-der-sloot/19560337?icid=main|htmlws-main-w|dl1|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.aolnews.com%2Fcrime%2Farticle%2Fthai-sex-trafficking-investigation-focuses-on-joran-van-der-sloot%2F19560337

If charges are filed against van der Sloot in Thailand, authorities there will have to wait until Peruvian officials wrap up their case against him. The Dutchman is being held there on charges of first-degree murder and robbery in the slaying of 21-year-old Stephany Flores, who was found dead in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room on June 2.

If convicted of Flores' murder, van der Sloot faces 15 to 35 years in prison.

Van der Sloot has also been indicted by U.S. authorities for his alleged involvement in a plot to extort $250,000 from Holloway's family for information on her death and the location of her body.

There has been some concern that a conviction in Peru could mean that van der Sloot won't face charges in the U.S. or Thailand -- in the event charges are also filed there -- because of the statute of limitations. But that won't be an issue, said Steve Cron, a veteran criminal defense attorney in Santa Monica, Calif.

"Assuming he is convicted [in Peru], these other countries are going to make arrangements to have him flown [in] to stand trial, with the understanding that he'll be returned to Peru once the trials are over," Cron told AOL News. "Then, once Peru is done with him, he'll have to go serve out any other remaining sentences in the other countries."

While van der Sloot's freedom continues to remain in question, Cron believes one thing is certain: "This kid's going to be facing a lot of legal battles in the coming years."

2 4 1
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: July 20, 2010, 12:24:36 PM »

Thanks CBB and klaas.

LOL! I just opened your attachment and screen captured it. It was a word document and I wanted it as a picture so I pasted it in Paint. I saved as a jpg, uploaded it to Photobucket, and posted it here.   

Aha, I see. I need to play more in Paint. (Frankly I forget about it. I just don't do enough with graphics.)

crazybabyborg
« Reply #477 on: July 20, 2010, 12:33:30 PM »

Thanks CBB and klaas.

Aha, I see. I need to play more in Paint. (Frankly I forget about it. I just don't do enough with graphics.)

We'd make a good team, MsMarple! If I can get something in a picture format, I know what to do! I get bumfuzzled manipulating  text documents
pdh3
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: July 20, 2010, 12:36:52 PM »

I believe Joran murdered while he was in Thailand. I believe Joran murdered between the time after he killed Natalee and before he killed Stephany. He was so calm in the hotel video. He'd done it before.

That is what I have been saying, CBB.  Once he had blood on his hands and got away with it, he never turned back, things only got worse.  The brutality he displayed with Stephany, to make her body look the way it did, was not even human.  She was only a small woman, an innocent girl, really.  What kind of creature does that?

If even what he said was true about what she saw on the computer (which I don't believe was the motivation), what kind of creature (cannot think of another word, animal is to good for him) can be so brutal?

That he killed her is horrible.  The brutal way in which he did it is beyond comprehension.  It is impossible to wrap your head around it.

Joran has been brutal all of his life, it is nothing new.  He needed help when he was a kid and never got it.  Now he was too old to institutionalize without his consent.  This was inevitable.  I wonder what led Anita to want to do it now.  Did he hit her or pummel one of his brothers and she could not stop him?  What happened in her sight that she chose this year to want to put him away?

rush of

I agree with you both. Joran loved the adrenaline rush of getting away with his crimes.

I wonder if Joran's gambling addiction caused Neeters any sleepless nights?  She seemed to be undisturbed by murder, but maybe the cash issue caused her to take a second look at her Delicious Sporter.

What's done in the dark will always come to light.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: July 20, 2010, 12:37:11 PM »

I am a Word guru. No matter what MS does to it ...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.