April 27, 2024, 12:06:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247017 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #500 on: July 20, 2010, 07:32:43 PM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=1534401

Hi-Winds 2010 Sunday Fun in the Beach 4Juli 2010 / Hi Winds 2010 Fun By REX (235).JPG

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Maggie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #501 on: July 20, 2010, 07:38:14 PM »

Klaas,
Could I please have you email. I would like to ask a question.   TIA.

"Well behaved women seldom make history..." - Eleanor Roosevelt
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: July 20, 2010, 07:42:37 PM »

Looks like Valentijn imo standing by the girl in the striped dress.

http://www.coolaruba.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=39

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #503 on: July 20, 2010, 07:42:40 PM »

Maggie,

Klaasend's email = smklaas@hotmail.com

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #504 on: July 20, 2010, 08:11:53 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER AT 9PM ET TONIGHT!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: July 20, 2010, 08:38:01 PM »

Looks like Valentijn imo standing by the girl in the striped dress.

Yep it's Valentijn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: July 20, 2010, 09:41:59 PM »

House Mob 1St Aniversary Celebration @ Confession Night Club 17Juli 2010 / Pabien na House MOB di Party Coolaruba.com BY REX

Olivia Zeolla and Camille Gibs

Valentijn Van der Sloot and ?

Franco Salvatore and Stefany Cortes

http://www.facebook.com

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: July 20, 2010, 10:09:24 PM »

ORANGE PARTY @ Confession Night Club 10Juli 2010 / Orange Party By REX

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: July 20, 2010, 10:15:16 PM »

Valentijn seems pretty despondent over his brother's plight locked up in hell hole of a prison in Peru. 

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #509 on: July 20, 2010, 10:38:30 PM »

Valentijn seems pretty despondent over his brother's plight locked up in hell hole of a prison in Peru. 
Why shouldn't he have fun while taking a break from college? I really think Val will turn out to be the best of the VDS clan. Just because he has an asshole for a brother, and a mother who is the queen of denial, doesn't mean he cannot overcome that infected gene pool. I think he deserves a fair chance in life.
JMO of course. Having a hard way of it myself here.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: July 20, 2010, 10:44:19 PM »

Why shouldn't he have fun while taking a break from college? I really think Val will turn out to be the best of the VDS clan. Just because he has an asshole for a brother, and a mother who is the queen of denial, doesn't mean he cannot overcome that infected gene pool. I think he deserves a fair chance in life.
Not that I blame him for trying to forget his brother............................but, I think if he truly wants to be a better person, if he really wants to distance - he should come out publicly and DENOUNCE his brother and tell the world what HE knows about his brother. Until then - I have no use for him or anyone else in his family.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: July 20, 2010, 10:58:14 PM »

Not that I blame him for trying to forget his brother............................but, I think if he truly wants to be a better person, if he really wants to distance - he should come out publicly and DENOUNCE his brother and tell the world what HE knows about his brother. Until then - I have no use for him or anyone else in his family.

Agreed Wreck.  And according to Paulus, Val was at home the night Natalee disappeared.  Let him
tell the truth about what happened at the Van der Sloot house that night.  Val knows.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: July 20, 2010, 11:16:02 PM »

http://www.digitaljournal.com/article/294935

1 hour ago      By ■ Michael Bearak - comments

Joran Van der Sloot faces more charges
By Michael Bearak.

Charges seem to be mounting for Joran Van der Sloot who is already being held for the murder of a Peruvian girl and trying to extort money from the family of Natalee Holloway

It started out as an article in the National Enquirer in the early part of July, but now it turns out what seemed like a tabloid cover might actually be true. Joran Van der Sloot who is being held on charges of murdering a Peruvian girl, has long been a suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, and is facing charges he tried extroting money from the Holloway family, now is being tied to a sex trafficking charge in Thailand.

Thai officials have informed officials in Peru that they are pursuing charges of sex trafficking against Van der Sloot. He has long been rumored to be associated with illegal sex trading.

In 2008, Peter de Vries, a Dutch journalist secretly recording Van der Sloot in Bangkok with two women and two men, who were acting as trade bosses. Van der Sloot was promising the girls they would be working as models in Holland. In reality they would go to Holland but as prostitutes.

Van der Sloot even talked with Gretta Van Susteren as part of her show, "On the Record" where he accepted a bag of money for Holloway to sell her into the sex trafficking industry. He later called back to Van Susteren and claimed he lied about what he said.
For now though this is just one more chapter of the story of Joran Van der Sloot that is going to have to unfold in-front of the world.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: July 20, 2010, 11:34:31 PM »

I need help because my brain apparently is no longer functioning (I know that I used to know the answer to this  ).  How and when did Anthony Hagedoorn first appear on Monkey radar screens? 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #514 on: July 20, 2010, 11:35:48 PM »

I think he has killed more and they covered those murders up too.  I am convinced he has murdered in Thailand.  I want to know if those girls he was recruiting on hidden video are still alive.
Those are the 2 girls that are missing in Thailand.

I don't trust Thailand one bit as far as investigating Joran.

I agree with San.  The "investigation" of Joran in Thailand to this point has the same aroma as the one in Aruba in 2005.  The authorities in Thailand should have been watching Joran at least since late 2008 when Peter DeVries handed him to them on a silver platter.  They should have been interested in anything and everything he'd done since he set foot there.  They definitely should have been very concerned for the welfare of any girls Joran was recruiting.  Instead, I think they did absolutely NOTHING.  If they want to investigate now, and find something that prompts charges...fine...they need to get in line.  Definitely behind Peru, and unless there is actually a murder charge; behind the USA too. 

If there's any talk of Joran being taken to Thailand before he faces trial in Peru, I'm going to feel certain those higher powers are at it again.

JMO

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #515 on: July 20, 2010, 11:48:04 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me that urine's legal team is testing the Thailand authorities to see if they can get urine over there to face charges...thinking they may get leniency from muder charges in Peru....
IT WON'T HAPPEN!
urine is toast......he isn't going anywhere except from Peruvian prison to hell (when he meets his Maker in prison)....
no worries Monkeys.....All  the sideshows won't save urine.....  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: July 20, 2010, 11:57:32 PM »

I need help because my brain apparently is no longer functioning (I know that I used to know the answer to this  ).  How and when did Anthony Hagedoorn first appear on Monkey radar screens? 

I believe, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but as an adult male friend of Sebastian's. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: July 20, 2010, 11:58:25 PM »

Agreed Wreck.  And according to Paulus, Val was at home the night Natalee disappeared.  Let him tell the truth about what happened at the Van der Sloot house that night.  Val knows.

I agree.  And he was never even questioned, right?  Two years away from home in the US going to college would seem like the prime opportunity to share anything on his mind that might have been bothering him since May 2005?  Nope, didn't happen.

Wonder where his love of "film" came from?  

Cut from the same cloth my friends.  He was a "pimp' too.  He has the same friends.  I haven't seen many of the kids his age that weren't also Joran's friends at least as far as the social pages go, over the five years that Joran has been the prime suspect in Natalee's disappearance and murder.  Why?...because Val has been promoting the same lies that his mother and her sleazy friends have been.  Thing is...HE KNEW BETTER!

JMO

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #518 on: July 20, 2010, 11:58:46 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me that urine's legal team is testing the Thailand authorities to see if they can get urine over there to face charges...thinking they may get leniency from muder charges in Peru....
IT WON'T HAPPEN!
urine is toast......he isn't going anywhere except from Peruvian prison to hell (when he meets his Maker in prison)....
no worries Monkeys.....All  the sideshows won't save urine.....  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
I agree --Joran won't ever leave Peru alive.

yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #519 on: July 21, 2010, 12:06:42 AM »

I believe, and someone correct me if I'm wrong, but as an adult male friend of Sebastian's. 
Thank you, that jogged my memory.  I thought when I first read it and think now that it's odd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.