April 27, 2024, 04:24:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247050 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #520 on: July 21, 2010, 12:13:20 AM »

It wouldn't surprise me that urine's legal team is testing the Thailand authorities to see if they can get urine over there to face charges...thinking they may get leniency from muder charges in Peru....
IT WON'T HAPPEN!
urine is toast......he isn't going anywhere except from Peruvian prison to hell (when he meets his Maker in prison)....
no worries Monkeys.....All  the sideshows won't save urine.....  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
I agree --Joran won't ever leave Peru alive.
Hey wreck.......
who would have thought urine would devise his own Cahulawassee River canoe trip playing the Ned Beatty role w/o inviting you, me,  keepthefaith, Rob........
selecting a Peruvian prison in place of the river trip......Priceless......
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #521 on: July 21, 2010, 12:13:38 AM »

http://www.coolaruba.com/index.php?option=com_wrapper&view=wrapper&Itemid=39

ORANGE PARTY @ Confession Night Club 10Juli 2010 / Orange Party By REX

Valentijn seems pretty despondent over his brother's plight locked up in hell hole of a prison in Peru. 
Why shouldn't he have fun while taking a break from college? I really think Val will turn out to be the best of the VDS clan. Just because he has an asshole for a brother, and a mother who is the queen of denial, doesn't mean he cannot overcome that infected gene pool. I think he deserves a fair chance in life.
JMO of course. Having a hard way of it myself here.
Not that I blame him for trying to forget his brother............................but, I think if he truly wants to be a better person, if he really wants to distance - he should come out publicly and DENOUNCE his brother and tell the world what HE knows about his brother. Until then - I have no use for him or anyone else in his family.

Agreed Wreck.  And according to Paulus, Val was at home the night Natalee disappeared.  Let him tell the truth about what happened at the Van der Sloot house that night.  Val knows.

I agree.  And he was never even questioned, right?  Two years away from home in the US going to college would seem like the prime opportunity to share anything on his mind that might have been bothering him since May 2005?  Nope, didn't happen.

Wonder where his love of "film" came from?  

Cut from the same cloth my friends.  He was a "pimp' too.  He has the same friends.  I haven't seen many of the kids his age that weren't also Joran's friends at least as far as the social pages go, over the five years that Joran has been the prime suspect in Natalee's disappearance and murder.  Why?...because Val has been promoting the same lies that his mother and her sleazy friends have been.  Thing is...HE KNEW BETTER!

JMO

And I think it is disrespectful to Stephany and her family for Anita and Val and Sebastian to be out
yuking it up.  At least they should refuse to be photographed.  They don't seem to be embarrassed
by Joran's actions at all.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: July 21, 2010, 12:17:02 AM »

It wouldn't surprise me that urine's legal team is testing the Thailand authorities to see if they can get urine over there to face charges...thinking they may get leniency from muder charges in Peru....
IT WON'T HAPPEN!
urine is toast......he isn't going anywhere except from Peruvian prison to hell (when he meets his Maker in prison)....
no worries Monkeys.....All  the sideshows won't save urine.....  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
I agree --Joran won't ever leave Peru alive.
Hey wreck.......
who would have thought urine would devise his own Cahulawassee River canoe trip playing the Ned Beatty role w/o inviting you, me,  keepthefaith, Rob........
selecting a Peruvian prison in place of the river trip......Priceless......

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: July 21, 2010, 12:26:52 AM »

'Evening, Monkeys.

I agree with Magnolia and Wreck that the Sloots are beheving like the low class trash they are whooping it up while another family grieves for their child that their son and brother brutally murdered.

Total lack of empathy for others.  Makes one think they might be as big a psychopath as Joran not to even be bothered one bit about these deaths.

Remember the night Natalee disappeared, both Val and Joran were logged onto the computer at the same time.  How convenient! 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: July 21, 2010, 12:30:08 AM »

And I would still like Val to explain his gf posting that Val said Joran cut Natalee's head off above the eyebrows.  Just what did he mean by that?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #525 on: July 21, 2010, 12:41:20 AM »

anita and paulass were failures in the NL......found a safe haven in aruba where they felt superior to Arubans (after all-they were Dutch) and were empowered by the rest of the  mediocre Dutch transplants the were embedded in Aruban government.....
anita and paulass passed there arrogance on to their spoiled $hithead sons......no discipline, no morals, no religion, no parenting........anita and paulass are DIRECTLY responsible for urine.....urine the murderer of Natalee, Stephanie, and to date , unidentified victims........
AND insult to injury......aruba/dutch/american traitors that have provided high cover to urines crimes.....shame on all of them........ 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: July 21, 2010, 12:42:56 AM »

'Evening, Monkeys.

I agree with Magnolia and Wreck that the Sloots are beheving like the low class trash they are whooping it up while another family grieves for their child that their son and brother brutally murdered.

Total lack of empathy for others.  Makes one think they might be as big a psychopath as Joran not to even be bothered one bit about these deaths.

Remember the night Natalee disappeared, both Val and Joran were logged onto the computer at the same time.  How convenient! 

And I would still like Val to explain his gf posting that Val said Joran cut Natalee's head off above the eyebrows.  Just what did he mean by that?
I remember both of these -- Valentijn KNOWS all to well.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #527 on: July 21, 2010, 01:11:17 AM »

Valentijn seems pretty despondent over his brother's plight locked up in hell hole of a prison in Peru. 

Valentijn has got this really weird picture taking thing going on.... where in some shots he looks like he has grown up into a young man... in other shots he still looks like he is a 12 year
old. I can't exactly put it into words - yet, I hope I just did.

In this particular shot - He looks like he's ready to ride the electric horsie at Wal-Mart.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #528 on: July 21, 2010, 01:19:02 AM »

I think he has killed more and they covered those murders up too.  I am convinced he has murdered in Thailand.  I want to know if those girls he was recruiting on hidden video are still alive.
Those are the 2 girls that are missing in Thailand.

I don't trust Thailand one bit as far as investigating Joran.

I agree with San.  The "investigation" of Joran in Thailand to this point has the same aroma as the one in Aruba in 2005.  The authorities in Thailand should have been watching Joran at least since late 2008 when Peter DeVries handed him to them on a silver platter.  They should have been interested in anything and everything he'd done since he set foot there.  They definitely should have been very concerned for the welfare of any girls Joran was recruiting.  Instead, I think they did absolutely NOTHING.  If they want to investigate now, and find something that prompts charges...fine...they need to get in line.  Definitely behind Peru, and unless there is actually a murder charge; behind the USA too. 

If there's any talk of Joran being taken to Thailand before he faces trial in Peru, I'm going to feel certain those higher powers are at it again.

JMO

Oh, I SO agree! I hope they line up all charges, worldwide, to match all the criminal activity Joran has participated in, but I want Peru to thoroughly dispatch him first! If they do, and I believe they will, Joran will never have the chance to "pay" for the other crimes outside of Peru. I have the conviction that he will, however, pay dearly for all of them inside Peru before he's killed there. I like the idea that he will have the knowledge that other jails await him. I want him to have NO hope!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #529 on: July 21, 2010, 01:46:13 AM »

One cool thing about Val going to college here. If it ever comes to light that he
has had any involvement in Nat's murder (or even something as simple as knowledge
of what transpired)

We own him.

5-OH will run over to Emerson and snatch his azz up so quick his neck will snap in two.

When he's on US soil - all game playing won't help him one bit.

I know people in Boston - I know he is watched and monitored.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #530 on: July 21, 2010, 01:48:49 AM »

Puzzler posted the link to this article right after it came out, but I don't think the complete article was posted here anywhere.  If it was please forgive the repost.  I don't agree with everything in it, but I think some good points were made.

http://drlillianglass.com/body-language-blog/2010/06/26/anita-van-der-sloot%E2%80%99s-body-language-shows-anger-at-joran-and-shame-he-is-her-son-but-continues-to-make-excuses-for-him-as-she-cuts-him-out-of-her-life/

Anita Van der Sloot’s Body Language Shows Anger at Joran and Shame He Is Her Son But Continues To Make Excuses For Him As She Cuts Him Out of Her Life

WAS THE STORY ABOUT THE CONTENTS OF JORAN’S NOTE HE LEFT FOR HER TRUE?

While Joran may have left his mother Anita  a note that he was leaving for Peru, perhaps what he allegedly said in that note may be wishful thinking on the part of Anita van der Sloot.

She gives a seemingly embellished story when she says “Joran left me a note.” As she says.  this she brushes off her leg it looks like she is brushing something off. This is usually a signal of deception.

She then looks down and licks her lips indicating two other signals deception as she recites  that the note says “ Mommy I love you but I, I (repetition of the word I which is another signal of deception ) don’t wanna go to the Netherlands. She then looks way which is yet another signal of deception.

She then says, using  a strong voice which does ring true “ I am invited to gamble in Peru and I can make money there. But then her voice wanes as she goes on with something that doesn’t make much sense as she adds that Joran’s note says and  I wanna stay there far away as no body knows me there. I wanna think I what I wanna do with my life?”

Right after she says this she cocks her head as though she is questioning what he has just said- another signal of deception. I seriously doubt Joran wrote those exact words “I wanna stay there far away nobody knows me there. That doesn’t sound like something someone would write in a note as does I wanna think what to do with my life.

Those are very serious decisions- to stay in Peru and to go away and decide what to do with his life. Why would he write that in a little note instead of  discussing these important life changing decisions verbally with is mother. Also her stating that Joran was there to stay in Peru as opposed to other Latin American countries does not ring true either. He went there for a Poker tournament, not to stay there and build a life. He also went to Columbia and Chile and was on his way to Argentina.  So I don’t buy it that he was going to build a life in Peru where no one knew him. It doesn’t make sense, especially since he is not all that fluent in Spanish.

The fact that he wrote it instead of communicating it to her verbally shows what a strained relationship they must have had. Also since her interview was done for Dutch TV and since she said she trusts them so much, why didn’t she produce that note that Joran wrote in order to show everyone exactly what he wrote?

She then  looks down and purses her lips and shrugs her shoulders- all three  all signals of deception as her body language and facial expression do not match her feelings she is attempting to express. Then she makes a loud ” tsking” or smacking sound with her tongue, followed by silence.

She says I was angry. She knits her brow together and juts her jaw forward indicating that she was indeed angry with Joran.

She says ” I was ready for Joran to eh follow a path where they could help him dealing with his eh  (looks away) em his gambling addiction and if there was a personality disorder which could be very good possible.” She she looks down and blinks a lot as she says this.

Her body language tells make me wonder if she really did (plan to) send him to the Netherlands and if he was planning to go there, or if this is all Anita’s spin to not make Joran look like a monster.

If you are going to a clinic for a gambling addiction, you mention only that and don’t add in his  personality disorder, unless you know one exists. There is no doubt that Anita did know that Joran had some type of psychological problem as he was apparently seeing a therapist in his teen years. Apparently he was sent to a therapist by his parents. According to an interview  which Joran gave to the Aruban police when he was a teen, given after Natalie’s was found missing, Joran admitted he had been sent to a psychiatrist for stealing 50 euros from his father and for his violence towards his brother.

While Joran has told many lies in his past, I believe that his telling about seeing a psychiatrist was one of the few times that he was telling the truth.

ANITA LAUGHS WHEN SHE SAYS IT COULDN’T BE JORAN WHO KILLED STEFANY

After Anita recounts that  she found out Stefany was murdered and says that it could not have been Joran, her facial expression is not what one would expect. She smiles as you see above.

At first she recites what she heard  in a very low and labored tone. As she speaks she turns her whole body and face away as literally to not face this disaster she is revealing.

She says “ I heard was a girl found n the Tac hotel in the room of Joran. Her inflection goes up as she says em murdered grually em with a  knife , blood everywhere etc. (why would someone say etc.?) They would say etc as a means of detachment. Anita was clearly trying to detach herself from the horror of the incident as she further visualized what he son did to poor Stefany.  Knowing this was too much for her to bear emotionally. The fact that Anita spoke in a  monotone also conformed her emotional detachment.

As Anita says the words there was blood everywhere,she looks away and turns her head to face way from the interviewer. It is as though she is unable to face this horrific visual scene as she has a serious and devastated look on her face as you can see above.

But then what she does seems rather odd. She begins to smile as she says “And I thought no no this cannot be. No way.Her smile is a not a happy smile but rather a nervous smile. It is a that lasts five seconds.  It may also be a smile of relief that Joran was finally caught for all of his past and present his misdeeds. She then shrugs her shoulders.

We know that a shoulder shrug is often associated wih a person not telling the truth. When Anita said the words” No way” referring to the fact that there was no way Joran could have committed this brutal act, she was not telling the truth. In her mind,she may have very well known that Joran was capable of doing such a horrific thing based on his past violence and personality disorder which she referred to earlier in the interview.

She then says she says I was I was was completely shut ” while  clasping her hands together as if  and then brushing her palms as though she was symbolically brushing Joran off and eliminating from her life.

Then she crosses her chest with her with her arms over lapping one another as if to protect herself. She then describes how she was completely shut down emotionally .

Then she pushes her hands out as if she is literally pushing Joran  away from her.

As she describes her phone call with Joran when he was calling her from the taxi during his escape into Chile, her body language appears to be in synch with her emotional state. Here we see Anita making very frantic gestures with her hands as she relates how she implored her son to  turn himself in and go to police after she described how he was crying to her.

Then Anita changes her tune and says that she thought it was all a set up because it was exactly five years to the day “that Natalie death happened and now this with Stefany Flores  happened.” The fact that she mentioned the two girl by name indicates that she has respect for them as she realized the gravity of the situation and her son’s involvement.  As Anita mentions Stefany’s name, she turns away as to symbolically turn away from Joran and what he did.  Her speaking in a very matter of fact  unemotional tone shows that she hasn’t fully come to terms with everything from an emotional standpoint.

ANITA SHOWS COMPASSION AND SHAME

Anita showed compassion when she said she immediately thought of the parents. Then she added that she  too identified as she lost a son. She then said she hoped  Joran can speak to the parents of  Stefany Flores and in a normal way tell them what happened.

But as she says this, there is a tinge of anger in her tone as she knows there will be no normal way for Joran speak to her parents .  So she says “And I apologize for them that he is my son. ” She looks down in embarrassment as she makes this statement, indicting body language-wise that she is truly embarrassed that Joran was her son.

But then she attempts to modify what she said  by revealing “He’s, not a monster.” She says this with a questioning  look as her inflection goes up as if asking a question, perhaps wondering if Joran really is a monster.

In trying to erase this thought from her mind, she  further tries to mollify her shame and embarrassment of Joran by explaining that “ he can be very gentle,” Then she she rolls her head from side to side and shrugs her shoulders as she continues to offer up further excuses for Joran’s egregious acts by saying “  it could be that he has a bipolar em personality.”
She is slightly teary eyed as she says this yet she is angry as indicated by her pursed lips and jaw jutted forward.

She then leans away and places her hands in front of herself, interlocking her fingers like a closed gate. In doing so she is indicating that there is no way she will ever change the words  she has said “I will not visit Joran in Peru. I don’t have any feeling that it can add up to anything. I want to keep distance.  I think it will bring emotions up that I am not ready for. “

I think that Anita is wise to stay away from Joran as who knows what would happen to her if they were alone together in his cell in Peru. Based on his psychological reports Joran does not value the female role and has disrespect for women, Thus, there is no doubt that he disrespects his mother. Based on how violent his killing was of Stefany and what he probably did to Natalie, he harbors  a lot of rage towards women including his mother. Therefore, her own life may be in jeopardy if she is face to face with her son.

She tries to justify her actions of refusing to see her son by saying she is not a police officer, she is a mom.  What she is saying is that she wants the police officers to handle him because as a mom she is helpless. She goes on to say of he is involved, then he needs to be punished by the police.

ANITA GOES BACK TO BLAMING JORAN’S PROBLEMS ON HIS BEING CHASED FIVE YEARS

Anita definitely has mercurial feelings when it comes to Joran. On the one hand she sees what Joran has done and wants hiom punished fro his actions.. But on the other breath she continues to make excuses  for Joraan by  saying that “he was chased five years;”

She ratonalizes that this is what caused this as she blame “people stared at him everywhere he went. “

Maybe if Joran would have come clean and not toyed with the Holloway family, people would not have stared at him. Maybe if he would have completed his studies or gone on to  a respectable profession instead of being engaged in the trafficking of prostitutes in Thailand people wouldn’t have stared at him. Maybe if he would have dedicated his time and energies to a more worthwhile and charitable cause instead of playing poker, people wouldn’ t have stared at him.  Perhaps if he got the psychological help he needed, he would have been better able to cope if anyone did happen to stare at him. In reality, how could people avoid staring at someone like Joran who was a striking looking at 6 foot 3 inches tall.

Anita continued on in defending Joran by saying ,”They bothered him and there as no place he was safe.”

NOW ANITA GOES BACK TO BLAMING JORAN

We see Anita’s thought yo yoing  as she says ” I belive in karma. If you do things you shouldn’t do a lot of shit happens to you.” It was interesting how Anita used such a crude word when she knew she was being televised. Perhaps that was the only words she could use to describe her son’s predicament.

To use Anita’s word, a lot of shit happened to Anita as well as Joran. It happened to her because she didn’t handle her out of control son with enough tough love. She made too many excuses for him like she is doing now.

But then she goes backtracks as she blames Joran for not listening to his parents. But his parents needed to have set down some firm laws so their teenage son at the time was not in casinos gambling.

Anita then says ” He didn’t listen to me . and then hesitates and finally continues with “this last time .” I have no doubt that Joran didn’t listen to Anita anytime.  In making such a  statement Anita is trying to defend herself, She does so by adding “  I tried to do my best I don’t think I could have done more.. “Of course she could have done more early on in Joran’s teen years. But she is right that she could not have done more now . It is too late.

One of the most disturbing aspects of Anita’s interview was that she was making excuses for not talking to Beth Twitty and blaming the fact that she was being shielded  by the media.  That is an excuse  because if Anita wanted to get to Beth she could have reached out to her somehow during these five years.As Anita says this she  looks down and shrugs her shoulder. This body language gesture indicates that what Anita is saying about not being able to get to Beth is not true.

What is absolutely true based on her  angry and distanced  body language is that there is no longer any relationship between Anita and her son Joran.

www.drlillianglass.com

Tags: ABC, Anita van der sloot, Anita Van der Sloot interviwe www.drlillianglass.com, body language, body language analysis, body language expert, communcition expert, dr. lillian glass, gambling addcition, Good Morning America, Joran van der Sloot, Joran van der Sloot note, lillian glass, Media Psychologist, Nightline, psychological tests, psychologist, therapist, therapist. psychotherapist. De Telegraaf

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: July 21, 2010, 01:57:49 AM »

Valentijn has got this really weird picture taking thing going on.... where in some shots he looks like he has grown up into a young man... in other shots he still looks like he is a 12 year
old.
I can't exactly put it into words - yet, I hope I just did.

In this particular shot - He looks like he's ready to ride the electric horsie at Wal-Mart.

True Carpe.  IMO, he KNOWS IT TOO, and HE USES IT.

oh look at that poor little cutie valentijn...poor thing...he can't help that he has a murdering brother....  Mad puker

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #532 on: July 21, 2010, 02:02:32 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #533 on: July 21, 2010, 06:09:10 AM »

I think he has killed more and they covered those murders up too.  I am convinced he has murdered in Thailand.  I want to know if those girls he was recruiting on hidden video are still alive.

I agree with San.  The "investigation" of Joran in Thailand to this point has the same aroma as the one in Aruba in 2005.  The authorities in Thailand should have been watching Joran at least since late 2008 when Peter DeVries handed him to them on a silver platter.  They should have been interested in anything and everything he'd done since he set foot there.  They definitely should have been very concerned for the welfare of any girls Joran was recruiting.  Instead, I think they did absolutely NOTHING.  If they want to investigate now, and find something that prompts charges...fine...they need to get in line.  Definitely behind Peru, and unless there is actually a murder charge; behind the USA too. 

If there's any talk of Joran being taken to Thailand before he faces trial in Peru, I'm going to feel certain those higher powers are at it again.

JMO

Exactly TM.  The wheels are always spinning in the Van der Sloot camp.  Thailand couldn't care less about those missing girls.  It's all about how to get Joran out of Peru.  Once that is done he will be released.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: July 21, 2010, 09:12:02 AM »

JMO

Exactly TM.  The wheels are always spinning in the Van der Sloot camp.  Thailand couldn't care less about those missing girls.  It's all about how to get Joran out of Peru.  Once that is done he will be released.
I don't think it is the VDS camp that is bringing up the Thailand charges. It doesn't matter though, Joran WILL be punished by Peru -- he will NEVER leave there.

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: July 21, 2010, 09:50:47 AM »

LOL 
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #536 on: July 21, 2010, 10:07:50 AM »

Am really in hopes that Joran's laptop provides some info in regards to Natalee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #537 on: July 21, 2010, 11:03:21 AM »

Peruvian Justice review of computer reprogrammed Dutchman Joran van der Sloot (with video)

The Judiciary rescheduled for this Wednesday deslacrado and review of the information stored in the computer of the citizen Joran van der Sloot Netherlands, on the trial that followed the assassination of Stephany Young Flores. The judge ordered that Cordova Carlos Morales reserved diligence is performed in the Division of High Technology DIRINCRI with the presence of the parties involved in the process. Judge seeks to corroborate the version that Van der Sloot gave to the police, he would have killed on Flores because it found information on his laptop, connected with American Natalee Holloway in Aruba, in 2005.

http://surtitulares.com/rss-all/item/11778-justicia-peruana-reprogramo-revision-de-computadora-de-holandes-joran-van-der-sloot
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: July 21, 2010, 11:44:24 AM »

Peruvian Justice review of computer reprogrammed Dutchman Joran van der Sloot (with video)

The Judiciary rescheduled for this Wednesday deslacrado and review of the information stored in the computer of the citizen Joran van der Sloot Netherlands, on the trial that followed the assassination of Stephany Young Flores. The judge ordered that Cordova Carlos Morales reserved diligence is performed in the Division of High Technology DIRINCRI with the presence of the parties involved in the process. Judge seeks to corroborate the version that Van der Sloot gave to the police, he would have killed on Flores because it found information on his laptop, connected with American Natalee Holloway in Aruba, in 2005.

http://surtitulares.com/rss-all/item/11778-justicia-peruana-reprogramo-revision-de-computadora-de-holandes-joran-van-der-sloot

So this is to be done today?  I do hope they will release some of the information.  Of course if it is valuable info, then Aruba will say they can't use it to prosecute because it became public knowledge...wasn't that line of bull delivered to us?  Part of we don't understand their system. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: July 21, 2010, 12:03:09 PM »

So this is to be done today?  I do hope they will release some of the information.  Of course if it is valuable info, then Aruba will say they can't use it to prosecute because it became public knowledge...wasn't that line of bull delivered to us?  Part of we don't understand their system. 
Yeah, that is ARUBA's excuse-- but, it won't have ANY affect on Peru's prosecution. Aruba will NEVER prosecute Joran anyways.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.