April 27, 2024, 05:36:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247058 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: July 21, 2010, 10:22:38 PM »

What is the name of the tourism website on which Natalee's disappearance was first posted and who was the lady who posted there, and was it not ArubaGirl who was, at that point in time, playing defense for Aruba on the tourism website.

TripAdviser?

Thanks, Spooky.  I had a file someplace with some of those early postings and could not recall what I had named it.  Indeed, it was Trip Advisor/Aruba.  Yes, that Aruba Girl would post one set of statements on there and another here, and then pretend it was some other person pretending to be her. 

Later on, after Red went Aruba, after we pissed her off here at SM, she had a blog. I only looked at it a couple of times but I think it was all about how awesome Aruba is and how stupid SM is. Don't have a link to it on this laptop and don't remember what it was called. She and Nativelingo always frustrated me so. Hindsight and all it was simply the typical island attitude that we are so acquainted with today.

The blog was Lost in Smallness.

It's now just arubagirl, fyi.

http://arubagirl.typepad.com/

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #561 on: July 21, 2010, 10:36:44 PM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/sociedad/21/07/2010/revisan-computadora-de-van-der-sloot

Google Spanish translation:

Police computer checks Van der Sloot

Wed, 21/07/2010 - 16:31

Edwar Alvarez, attorney for the family of Stephany Flores, said police launched the review of the computer the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot.

This is to analyze the digital content because the Dutchman told police that killed Stephany in a fit of rage when reviewing recoating compromising information about his past on his laptop.

"The private diligence was done before the judge, the prosecutor, the civil party and (technical informatics) the police without the presence of the Dutchman's defense," Alvarez said after leaving the headquarters of the Directorate of Criminal Investigation Police.

"He has verified the integrity of the hard drive and most importantly should be in court within 10 days," he added. He did not specify what information contained computer files.

Van der Sloot, 22, is being held in Lima from June 11 to the police after confessing to killing Flores, 21, in the hotel room where he was staying in the Peruvian capital. He faces a sentence of between 15 and 35 years in prison.

It is also the main accused in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005.

(With information from AP)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: July 21, 2010, 10:41:53 PM »

http://www.larepublica.pe/sociedad/21/07/2010/revisan-computadora-de-van-der-sloot

Edwar Alvarez, attorney for the family of Stephany Flores, said police launched the review of the computer the Dutchman Joran van der Sloot.

This is to analyze the digital content because the Dutchman told police that killed Stephany in a fit of rage when reviewing recoating compromising information about his past on his laptop.

"The private diligence was done before the judge, the prosecutor, the civil party and (technical informatics) the police without the presence of the Dutchman's defense," Alvarez said after leaving the headquarters of the Directorate of Criminal Investigation Police.

"He has verified the integrity of the hard drive and most importantly should be in court within 10 days," he added. He did not specify what information contained computer files.

Van der Sloot, 22, is being held in Lima from June 11 to the police after confessing to killing Flores, 21, in the hotel room where he was staying in the Peruvian capital. He faces a sentence of between 15 and 35 years in prison.

It is also the main accused in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway in Aruba in 2005.

Did I see this changed to 120 days???? 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #563 on: July 21, 2010, 11:23:47 PM »

A woman tourist and her child were hit by a car driven by a (Dutch?) marine.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/07/marinier-ta-dal-mama-y-yiu-cu-auto-dilanti-divi-village/

Papiamentu translation:

marinier is strike mam y child cu car fast divi village

publication: diaranson, 21 july 2010.

categoria: general

they owing to cruza without pay tino

oranjestad (aan): tuesday at night one accidente very important self owing to sosode fast by divi village. one mam y her child younger both tourist owing to remain injury. the mam owing to attain enough sla. the first informacion is say cu car owing to strike two person. at arrival owing to resulta cu is one mam y her child. the car diminutive v wagen maneha before one marinier was bay direccion hotelnan big on juancho yrausquin boulevard. although the impacto was strong tog can say cu the victimanan not owing to cruza caminda have zebrapad. the mam was bark by dolor. can owing to see cu the child was less injury but if quite spanta. several ambulance owing to arrive at once at the lugar y so owing to cuminsa give asistencia at the two personanan. police owing to close the area before so can owing to cuminsa cu one investigacion on the caso. the marinier was cu one another person in car y they also was enough spanta. kizas the scuridad owing to play one rol because quite time miss luz at the area here. the same lugar here some year happen one pickup owing to strike one pareha y kill all two. is wait for cu laydown atencion before more luz y is wait for also cu chofernan core cu more atencion y less duro in the area.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: July 21, 2010, 11:34:15 PM »

Did I see this changed to 120 days???? 

Northern Rose :
Initiated review of laptop Dutchman

The police initiated a proceeding before a judge and the lawyer for the family of Stephany Flores. It was not the defense of Joran van der Sloot.

Without the participation of counsel of Joran van der Sloot (22) Police today began a review of the laptop in the Netherlands charged with the murder of the young Stephany Flores (21). According to the defense of the victim, diligence was conducted in private and in the presence of the judge, the prosecutor and computer technicians of the police.

"He has verified the integrity of the hard drive and most importantly should be in court within 10 days," said Edwar Alvarez, a lawyer for the Flores family, to his departure from the seat of the Dirincri.

The digital content is important because the Dutchman told police that killed Stephany in a fit of anger, after reviewing discovered compromising information about his past on his laptop.

According to AP, the attorney for Van der Sloot, Maximum Highness, did not return his phone calls.

Dato:

learned that the delay in the inspection of the Van der Sloot's computer will take 120 days.http://peru21.pe/noticia/611851/iniciaron-revision-laptop-holandes

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #565 on: July 22, 2010, 01:27:15 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: July 22, 2010, 01:27:54 AM »

Keepthefaith, billb, carpe noctem

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #567 on: July 22, 2010, 01:28:24 AM »

Good evening billb, Keepthefaith, carpe noctem and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Isn't it nice to see the Peruvian justice system protect the victim.....
aruba ata could take a lesson from that......
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: July 22, 2010, 01:28:41 AM »

Keepthefaith, billb, carpe noctem

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: July 22, 2010, 01:29:51 AM »

and 1 Guest

Jump in tha canoe.......I'm goin down tha Amazon if need be!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: July 22, 2010, 01:31:33 AM »

Hey....let's toast urine.....
Oh...never mind....it is already toast.....hehehe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: July 22, 2010, 01:32:06 AM »

Good evening billb, Keepthefaith, carpe noctem and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

CastroCastro should start their own Bachelor serious starring the "Slooty One".No really,whatta think tha ratings would be? Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #572 on: July 22, 2010, 01:33:41 AM »

My prayers go out to all you in the Gulf Coast area Cajun!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #573 on: July 22, 2010, 01:36:32 AM »

CastroCastro should start their own Bachelor serious starring the "Slooty One".No really,whatta think tha ratings would be? Monkey Devil!
And...at the end of the day...all the suitors would be deemed liars.....drug addicts, robbers, murderers.....
But seeing urine and his choice going off into the sunset crapper - holding glands...
just saying.....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #574 on: July 22, 2010, 01:40:43 AM »

And...at the end of the day...all the suitors would be deemed liars.....drug addicts, robbers, murderers.....
But seeing urine and his choice going off into the sunset crapper - holding glands...
just saying.....

I think someone of this stature    would win!Just sayin......

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #575 on: July 22, 2010, 01:44:53 AM »

just saying.....

looks like urine to me...the young plump one......he'll try to back out of trouble....into trouble..... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #576 on: July 22, 2010, 01:48:18 AM »

just saying.....

looks like urine to me...the young plump one......he'll try to back out of trouble....into trouble..... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Now that's Justice....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #577 on: July 22, 2010, 01:49:52 AM »

just saying.....

Now that's Justice....

Stackin,stackin,stackin..Only takes two,no,you can do it by yourself if you really try!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: July 22, 2010, 02:01:50 AM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

an angelic monkey

There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supercedes all other courts.
Mohandas Gandhi

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: July 22, 2010, 02:06:41 AM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

LIFE DEPENDS ON IT!

an angelic monkey

There is a higher court than courts of justice and that is the court of conscience. It supercedes all other courts.
Mohandas Gandhi

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey
Maybe the court of conscience becomes the Heaven or Hell that our Maker judges on......
Not hard to tell which court urine will be in for eternity.....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.