April 26, 2024, 11:18:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247013 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #60 on: July 14, 2010, 10:19:49 PM »

NOTE:  The translation changed the name of the magazine from "Prive" to Private.

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/rectificatie-weekblad-prive/

Google translation:

Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 11:00

News

Corrigendum magazine Private

Weekly PRIVATE rectifies ARTICLE ABOUT PETER AND JACQUELINE R. DE VRIES AND PAY COMPENSATION

The magazine Private place this week in a prominent place in the magazine - page 3 - a comprehensive rectification of the article they published in week 25 about Jacqueline and Peter R. de Vries. Even the magazine, the couple pays compensation. The correction is also on the website of the magazine www.telegraaf.nl / private.

- INCORRECT, VERY hurtful and misleading -
The rectification Private recognizes that "without proper justification and based simply on an anonymous source is wrong and very hurtful images have outlined" the marriage of Jacqueline and Peter R. de Vries. Also, they propose that the correction that the statements made in the story "misleading", a "serious breach of the privacy of Jacqueline and Peter de Vries forms' and that it" improper "conduct.

- NO adversarial -
Private had also failed to take any form of adversarial process to apply.
Peter R. de Vries: "It was a shameful, low to the ground that article was simply meant to harm us. For that reason, not adversarial committed. The so-called anonymous "insider" was not a layman. Telling about the viciousness of the article was that in private conversations with my lawyer the name of the author, known as "special assistant" did not want to divulge. Private however, was such an obvious mistake that people going to the interim relief judge did not dare, and now voluntarily correcting the damages for both me and my wife pays. That says enough about the questionable content of the article, I think. "

- ATTORNEY -
Mr. SF Kalff Kalff Katz Advocaten of the office in Amsterdam on behalf of Jacqueline and Peter de Vries in this case occurred. He has in recent years many cases against the tabloids and other media did.

Last update: Tuesday, July 13, 2010, 11:03 hours

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #61 on: July 14, 2010, 10:23:53 PM »

Thanks for the warm wishes txmom and ang!!!  Mag - a baby, our first. an angelic monkey  Due date is in 2.5 weeks. 
LOL CONGRATS. I was thinking a puppy also.
Now if she has 10 babies -- then we have something. Mags still holds the record!! 

And mine were born right here in the cage with everybody's help!  I still miss them!

CONGRATS JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: July 14, 2010, 10:37:37 PM »

According to this site Peter de Vries has reported that Joran's DNA has been found on a dead teen in Thialand. Killed in 2008.

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/07/12/Joran_Van_Der_Sloot_Suspected_of_Thailand_Sex_Trade_Connecti/

If it comes up a page showing a picture of Joran, click on the breaking news on the right side

Wow-thanks!    Maybe this is why it seems as tho Rudy Croes could be 'loosening up' just a tad? 
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: July 14, 2010, 10:41:01 PM »

According to this site Peter de Vries has reported that Joran's DNA has been found on a dead teen in Thialand. Killed in 2008.

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/07/12/Joran_Van_Der_Sloot_Suspected_of_Thailand_Sex_Trade_Connecti/

If it comes up a page showing a picture of Joran, click on the breaking news on the right side

HOT DAMN!

I sure hope he gets charged for that one and let's see what mama sloot will say. As far as I am concerned making sure he has warm blankets clean clothes and good food is not teaching him anything . she is still   enabling him by showing support.

Loca
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #64 on: July 14, 2010, 10:41:23 PM »

Texasmom I came across that site while I was looking through the Peru news. Can't find anything on Peter's site or any of the Netherland papers yet so don't know if it is true or not.

2 4 1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: July 14, 2010, 10:41:26 PM »

Wow-thanks!    Maybe this is why it seems as tho Rudy Croes could be 'loosening up' just a tad? 
BEFORE the investigation into Van Der Straten, Rudy was calling him out. So, I don't think it is JUST recent events.

loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #66 on: July 14, 2010, 10:42:34 PM »

ono hello:)

What  do you mean rudy croes is loosening up. I am a lil slow on the thought process today. I cant compute lol. maybe the california heat!
tia

Loca
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #67 on: July 14, 2010, 10:49:34 PM »

I would imagine that all of the cover-up gang is a little worried right now, waiting to find
what is on Joran's computer.

I wonder if Peru will release what they find to the public.  I sure hope so.

Me, too, Magnolia.  And I hope PLE gives a complete copy of the hard drive to the FBI as well.  Maybe they will even let the FBI help with it, should they need any help.

Joran is such a sicko he may well have all kinds of information on it, saved over the years.  You can bet Aruba is waiting on pins and needles for whatever is there. 

I wonder what happened to the computer Joran had before this one, the one he is lounging out by the pool with.  There might also be something of interest on that one as well.  If Anita were a better person, she would turn that over to somebody competent to see.  But then there is no one in Aruba who would qualify for that.

Aruba should of silenced him as soon as pauulus dropped dead. Like in the  movie the godfather!they shuddah eliminated the problem! what a bunch of trusting idiots. Loyalty they think Joran  owes them is non existent! soon they will turn on anita on that happy island (snark). Joran is gonna sing like a canary!! they shuddah sent him to meet up with pauulus long ago.

Loca
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #68 on: July 14, 2010, 10:50:31 PM »

This is the only thing I can find on Joran's DNA being found on anybody in Thailand.  And this guy doesn't seem credible at all.  Sad

He keeps calling Peter de Vries Peter de Virus for one thing.  I also see he has something about somebody named Jamie Simmons going to marry Joran.

I don't think he is very reliable at all.  Can anyone else find confirmation about Joran's DNA in Thailand?  This guy can't be trusted I don't think.  I think he makes things up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzxR0-jF4k

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #69 on: July 14, 2010, 10:52:24 PM »

Texasmom I came across that site while I was looking through the Peru news. Can't find anything on Peter's site or any of the Netherland papers yet so don't know if it is true or not.

I've been looking around too SuzieQ.  JMO but I'm skeptical of the source, I want to see where Peter DeVries actually reported that information.  He said it was in a Thai publication but didn't provide a link to it?  Seems very odd to me.

Read the comments here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzxR0-jF4k&feature=player_embedded

I don't think I've ever heard Joran or Peter's name butchered that badly.  

Klaas, have you ever heard of this guy?  TIA

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #70 on: July 14, 2010, 10:55:47 PM »

Sorry I messed up the video link in my post!    

Anna linked to the same video.  Hers works.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #71 on: July 14, 2010, 11:03:32 PM »

Thanks for the warm wishes txmom and ang!!!  Mag - a baby, our first. an angelic monkey  Due date is in 2.5 weeks. 
LOL CONGRATS. I was thinking a puppy also.
Now if she has 10 babies -- then we have something. Mags still holds the record!! 

CONGRATS JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And mine were born right here in the cage with everybody's help!  I still miss them!

You were their angel Magnolia!    an angelic monkey

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #72 on: July 14, 2010, 11:07:03 PM »

The trouble I have from Rudy Croes is that basically I don't believe anybody from Aruba really wants to help find justice for Natalee, not if it means one of their own is guilty and the island should own up to the cover up, etc.

No matter who it is or what they say, I just don't believe any of them really, really want to help with the possible exception of Jossy at times.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #73 on: July 14, 2010, 11:08:03 PM »

I think the guy in the Peter R. de Virus video is a nut job.  He is filming from his bedroom.
You can see the furniture.

It did make my heart race at bit at the news though.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #74 on: July 14, 2010, 11:18:36 PM »

I think the guy in the Peter R. de Virus video is a nut job.  He is filming from his bedroom.

Too much info...ackkkk!    Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #75 on: July 14, 2010, 11:23:31 PM »

Too much info...ackkkk!    Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: July 14, 2010, 11:29:46 PM »

I've been looking around too SuzieQ.  JMO but I'm skeptical of the source, I want to see where Peter DeVries actually reported that information.  He said it was in a Thai publication but didn't provide a link to it?  Seems very odd to me.

Read the comments here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzxR0-jF4k&feature=player_embedded

I don't think I've ever heard Joran or Peter's name butchered that badly.  

Klaas, have you ever heard of this guy?  TIA

No, I'm just looking now.  He sounds like someone has told him this but I'm not seeing anything about it on Peter's site.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #77 on: July 14, 2010, 11:37:00 PM »

I think he has actually heard that information someplace.  He appears to me to be someone that wants to get a video of himself with breaking news up on Youtube before anyone else.  Who knows?  Maybe he has friends in the NL?

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #78 on: July 14, 2010, 11:38:04 PM »

This is the only thing I can find on Joran's DNA being found on anybody in Thailand.  And this guy doesn't seem credible at all.  Sad

He keeps calling Peter de Vries Peter de Virus for one thing.  I also see he has something about somebody named Jamie Simmons going to marry Joran.

I don't think he is very reliable at all.  Can anyone else find confirmation about Joran's DNA in Thailand?  This guy can't be trusted I don't think.  I think he makes things up.

So, do you think they reopened up the investigations of the unsolved murders in Thailand since the news of Joran's arrest for the murder of Stephany? Did they did up these bodies I wonder. I cannot read Thai, and my niece, who is Thai, is currently in Thailand visiting her family, so I cannot contact her.
sO, YOU THINK THEY DUG HER

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: July 14, 2010, 11:41:06 PM »

Found in the comments under the video;

"@beachie247 I found this report on a Thailand web site, it named Peter de Vries as the source.....I will try and research the web page in Thailand........ "

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.