April 27, 2024, 03:17:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247045 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 22, 2010, 07:25:17 PM »

Was it something I said????????????   

LOL
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #601 on: July 22, 2010, 07:36:11 PM »

I think this is VERY significant that Joran's attorneys are going for the "insanity" defense. It means they have given up completely on trying to say he did not do the crime.

Makes sense to me!!! 
They KNOW they can never win a case that says "he did not do it". The best possibility is to get him declared "insane". The odds of that are a "million to one" -- but that is all they got!
This a GREAT day!![/size][/color]

Reckon they will call in Anita's brother, (or whatever relative he is) Dr. Hugen, to psychoanalyze Joran?

I'm sure the "official" report has already been completed.....even the Chinese would agree with his opinion. 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #602 on: July 22, 2010, 09:59:51 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/07/di-cada-100-trahador-60-ta-sali-positivo-pa-uso-di-droga/

Papiamentu translation:

by cada 100 trahador 60 is depart positive before usage by drugs

publication: diahuebs, 22 july 2010.

categoria: general

berdad amargo before contratistanan at valero! prevencion have to attain prioridad rapido!

oranjestad (aan)* while gobierno is bird before trahador local have to come at first lugar, in the turn around at valero, y at where cu inspeccion by departamento by job on base daily paper is raporta at the mandatario before thing is the proceso before empleo at the various companianan by construccion. owing to resulta cu by cada 100 person cu is solicita, 60 is depart positive for her test compulsory by drugs. this is one bofta in cara by all esnan cu owing to bird defende the trahadornan local y cu the result here cara by esnan cu owing to defende the trahador local is remain at berguenza. this is the realidad amargo by life cu is indica cu combatimento by drugs is non existence at aruba? con can is possible cu have porcentahe so high by esnan cu is usador by drugs, cu is one indicacion also by one “epidemia” alarming bao by esnan cu is using drugs. the maneho tolerante by ministerio publico before cu posicion by marihuana is cabando cu we hubentud y is stimula more still usage by marihuana bao by we hobennan y also bao by esnan cu is form part by we market laboral. at present here gobierno is sit cu bata cayente in scochi is con is bay atende cu one porcentahe so high by personanan usador. the another question is, if gobierno is dispuesto before haci testnan compulsory bao by empleadonan publico, then if this is one promedio in porcentahe then we apparatus gubernamental will remain bashi cu only 40% by the compel laboral.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #603 on: July 22, 2010, 10:15:21 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/20027-consul-general-mericano-srtimothy-dunn-su-periodo-a-termina-.html

Papiamentu translation:

consul general mericano sr.timothy dunn her period owing to termina

thursday, 22 july 2010 00:59

consul general by merca sr.timothy dunn owing to visit first minister mike eman yesterday before informe cu her period by three year owing to happen y at self instant take farewell by we first mandatario. the consulado general mericano is establece at corsow. the posicion by the consul general mericano dunn is by the rango by ambassador y have because tarea among another hang on to contactonan politico cu the first ministernan y the procuradornan general at aruba y antiyas. before another asuntonan manner for example otorgamento by visa, this is resorta below ; the vice consul. sr. dunn will attain one posicion at washington. her reemplasante is sra.valerie belon, that will cuminsa cu her funcion new day first by august 2010. first minister mike eman owing to give sr.dunn one present because gesture by aprecio.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: July 22, 2010, 10:39:59 PM »

Hi Monkeys...
My prayers are with the family of stephany ....today is her birthday (or yesterday) .....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #605 on: July 22, 2010, 10:43:12 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/20027-consul-general-mericano-srtimothy-dunn-su-periodo-a-termina-.html

Papiamentu translation:

consul general mericano sr.timothy dunn her period owing to termina

thursday, 22 july 2010 00:59

consul general by merca sr.timothy dunn owing to visit first minister mike eman yesterday before informe cu her period by three year owing to happen y at self instant take farewell by we first mandatario. the consulado general mericano is establece at corsow. the posicion by the consul general mericano dunn is by the rango by ambassador y have because tarea among another hang on to contactonan politico cu the first ministernan y the procuradornan general at aruba y antiyas. before another asuntonan manner for example otorgamento by visa, this is resorta below ; the vice consul. sr. dunn will attain one posicion at washington. her reemplasante is sra.valerie belon, that will cuminsa cu her funcion new day first by august 2010. first minister mike eman owing to give sr.dunn one present because gesture by aprecio.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/valerie-belon/18/AB/448

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: July 22, 2010, 11:05:06 PM »

I think this is VERY significant that Joran's attorneys are going for the "insanity" defense. It means they have given up completely on trying to say he did not do the crime.

Makes sense to me!!! 
They KNOW they can never win a case that says "he did not do it". The best possibility is to get him declared "insane". The odds of that are a "million to one" -- but that is all they got!

Reckon they will call in Anita's brother, (or whatever relative he is) Dr. Hugen, to psychoanalyze Joran?

I'm sure the "official" report has already been completed.....even the Chinese would agree with his opinion. 
of corse he is nuts and a killer.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #607 on: July 22, 2010, 11:21:54 PM »

Makes sense to me!!! 

Yes, he IS a nut and yes, he IS a killer. BUT, he knows right from wrong and knew what he was doing. He is guilty in the law's eyes. He is  toast.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #608 on: July 22, 2010, 11:24:16 PM »

ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!

Aruban authorities failed to charge him is the disappearance of 18-year-old Alabama high school student Natalee Holloway. Although arrested twice, Van Der Sloot was released both times due to lack of evidence.

We need to start correcting the media when they write Joran was not charged because of "lack of evidence" with Natalee.

The media should be writing: "because no body was found".  In Aruba, no body equals no case.

Greetings all!

Welcome, NFLer! 

Note:  We know you posted sometime within the hour, although it says you posted early tomorrow morning.      New server transition going on here.

Doesn't anyone else think it is important to inform the media that stating "no evidence" does not mean the same in Aruba as in the US?  There is more than enough circumstantial evidence to prosecute Joran here in the US.  I was shocked when I discovered the "no body, no crime" get away with murder law in Aruba.

Tourists should know this before entering Aruba.  I would NEVER, EVER enter a foreign country that has this law.  Think about it.

NFLer, It is very important, but, anyone that has been at SM for a while has butted heads with the US Media. They do not get it, or want to get it. I don't think we have any investigative reporters anymore, just talking heads.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #609 on: July 22, 2010, 11:29:18 PM »

Oh, by the way. Why would anyone want to go someplace that has their own language, that only people on that little piece of rock understand. Someone could plot to kill you right to your face and you would never know it.

2 4 1
crazybabyborg
« Reply #610 on: July 22, 2010, 11:37:52 PM »

Makes sense to me!!! 

Yes, he IS a nut and yes, he IS a killer. BUT, he knows right from wrong and knew what he was doing. He is guilty in the law's eyes. He is  toast.

That toast is buttered, too! He was thoughtful enough to put his conscienceness of guilt on camera with his little charade of getting locked out of the room. His little flight out of the country wasn't an afternoon stroll either! You're right, Wreck! Joran is a goner! Burn that toast and burn his azz!     

Justice for Natalee and Stephany is on the march!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: July 22, 2010, 11:46:11 PM »

Oh, by the way. Why would anyone want to go someplace that has their own language, that only people on that little piece of rock understand. Someone could plot to kill you right to your face and you would never know it.
Good point! I know it is a small set, but where else do they speak Pap -- Curaçao??

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 23, 2010, 12:09:12 AM »

PAULUS      DONE

JORAN       DONE

SATISH  your next  --------- punk

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #613 on: July 23, 2010, 12:10:44 AM »

ANITA            head has been in the death ridden ARUBA sand, there is no hope for that ass clown 

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #614 on: July 23, 2010, 12:12:39 AM »

HANS MOS is 100 percent STUPID IDIOT KILLERS BEST FRIEND

i hate his GUTS

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: July 23, 2010, 12:14:25 AM »

ARUBA IS A 4th century country

they are all a bunch of inbreaders,  they are ugly stupid and if we get lucky maybe the whole crappy place will tumble into the sea.

- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #616 on: July 23, 2010, 12:16:49 AM »

I heard a rumor that joran has a couple of new boyfriends

- A Horse's Tale
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #617 on: July 23, 2010, 12:19:10 AM »

Joran Van der Sloot can not rely on dementia

The Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, charged with the murder of the Peruvian university Stephany Flores, intends to argue insanity, but fail in this, the forensic psychiatrist said Silvia Rojas.

Van der Sloot intended to support the crime was perpetrated by Stephany Flores "violent emotion, with the hope of a lesser penalty, but the psychological expertise made shows that he knew what he was doing and did you figure everything.

"He was lucid and oriented to time and space. He knew what was going to do and calculated everything. He was never unconscious of reality and could not claim it was because of violent emotion, "said the forensic psychiatrist Silvia Rojas.

Other details of psychiatric expertise to Van der Sloot made it classifies as manipulative, narcissistic, seductive to the opposite sex, promiscuous and prefers shallow relationships.

However, maximum Highness, defense attorney apply confessed murderer insists his client's dementia claiming that any skill that is practiced for his client in any country in the world, will result in Van der Sloot "is sick."

http://connuestroperu.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=11993&Itemid=38
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: July 23, 2010, 12:26:07 AM »

Peruvian candidate Fujimori courts votes in North Jersey

A Peruvian presidential candidate says she will meet with Peruvian-American leaders in New Jersey through Friday to identify potential congressional candidates for next year’s elections in Peru.

<snipped>

“There’s still a lot of machismo in Peru,” Fujimori said, “but women have attained important roles and respect.”

Asked about Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch national who is in a Peruvian jail on charges of murdering Stephany Flores in his Lima hotel room, Fujimori said: “If he is guilty, the full force of the law should be applied.”

http://www.northjersey.com/news/072210_Peruvian_candidate_Fujimori_pushes_for_congressional_seat_in_North_Jersey_stop.html
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #619 on: July 23, 2010, 01:16:57 AM »

Just poke Joran in the ear with a Peruvian swizzle stick and run the ending credits on this freak show.

Let's get this show on the road, ladies. Hup 1, Hup 2, with a little snap to it.

I've seen turtles move faster.

Ye olde curse from Anita Van der sloot's vagina that she set loose on the free world... IS OVER.

After BP finishes in the Gulf, they need to plug that hole next! 

THE END

FIN

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.