April 27, 2024, 12:02:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247016 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #620 on: July 23, 2010, 01:35:08 AM »

120 days to examine urine's laptop hard drive....that adds for more months of investigation before a trail can begin......urine still in prison waiting on the hard drive examination......hehehe
urine isn't going anywhere......
I heard he was exercising......bent over touching his toes.......also dating...... Monkey Devil!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #621 on: July 23, 2010, 02:02:08 AM »

I heard a rumor that joran has a couple of new boyfriends

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #622 on: July 23, 2010, 02:44:21 AM »

The murderer Van der Sloot wants to save himself from jail claiming attorney demenciaEl young Dutchman Joran van der Sloot, responsible for the death of Stephany Flores tries to justify his client saying that it is a "type sick."

Joran Van der Sloot killed in a hotel room the young Peruvian Stephani Flores nearly three months ago. Now his lawyer, Max tries to plead insanity Highness.

The Netherlands citizen, however, shows no signs of mental disorder as psychological evaluations which has been subject. According to the study, Joran would not need any psychological treatment and is able to discern between good and evil without problem.

Still Highness said in the "Free Press" that "any expertise that you do, any psychiatrist in Japan, China, wherever, will throw a type that Joran is sick."

These statements only thing that would seek to delay sentencing.

http://www.surtitulares.com/titulares/item/11905-el-asesino-van-der-sloot-quiere-salvarse-de-la-c%C3%A1rcel-alegando-demencia

Type sick indeed! 
Judge Mental
Scared Monkey

« Reply #623 on: July 23, 2010, 02:51:07 AM »

Oh, by the way. Why would anyone want to go someplace that has their own language, that only people on that little piece of rock understand. Someone could plot to kill you right to your face and you would never know it.
Good point! I know it is a small set, but where else do they speak Pap -- Curaçao??

They speak Papiamentu on the very small island of Bonaire as well, which is a part of the Netherland Antilles.  I vacationed there eons ago, when in my early twenties (won the trip in a radio sponsored contest).  I partied with some of the locals and went for a taxi ride (he said he was a tour guide ?) alone.  I was young and foolish and shudder to think of the danger I put myself in.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #624 on: July 23, 2010, 07:44:11 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I hope this isn't "old" news, if it is please forgive.

There's a video at the top of this page.  Terror Jaap and Joran in about an eight minute phone conversation, and Terror Jaaps comments afterward.  Do we know what this was all about?  If one of our Dutch monkeys has the time to do a translation, I think it might be interesting.  Thanks in advance to anyone who will take the time to do it!   

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/de-geldnood-van-een-gokker/

Google translation:

Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 14:05 hours
News
The penury of a gambler
Perhaps revealing film sheds new light on the motive Joran

Joran van der Sloot
On the confession of Joran van der Sloot can at least be said that "he has come quickly. How the Peruvian police do this has been we do not know, but chances are that Joran is faced with such compelling evidence that he actually could not move. And the fact that a quick confession to him a "favorable" conviction for manslaughter instead of murder can cause appears to have played a role.

Motif
But the motive ... Joran said that he would Stephany Flores has slain because she had his laptop sitting noses while on his involvement in the Holloway case had been interrupted. Now it is known that Joran has a problem with aggression control and nothing can explode, but just the fact that the victim behind his past, can hardly have been a serious motive. On all continents know anyone who gradually Joran van der Sloot and his fame to which he owes. Indeed, he himself often enough publicity sought, including publishing a book, his participation in numerous talk shows and an extensive interview with "Terror" Jaap Amesz. So again the question, Joran would have been really loose for the simple fact that Stephany discovered that Joran is suspected of involvement in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway? Or, the computer might have contained release any information?

Joran does his story 'with Jaap Amesz
Shortage of money
Peter doubts being strong in the laptop design and thinks that Joran's story could have come up because robbery him more will be charged over manslaughter. Yesterday noted Peter though that Joran financially grounded Sat and more obvious that he Stephany simply wanted to rob.
Because he needed money, anywhere. Joran evidence that there ever was in there enough. He preyed on the account of his deceased father, tried to study the money from his brother to come, made attempts to extort Beth Holloway and shut it off without a cent loans to repay.

Jaap Amesz discovered during the preparation of his reportage RTL-5 "Joran Speaks" that he has a parasite in the sea had been unreliable. Top of this page exclusive images of a telephone conversation between Joran and Jaap where the "business dispute" is discussed .

Henk Strootman
Editors Peter R. de Vries

Last Updated: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 11:43 hours
File: Stephany Flores

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #625 on: July 23, 2010, 08:33:10 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!

I hope this isn't "old" news, if it is please forgive.

There's a video at the top of this page.  Terror Jaap and Joran in about an eight minute phone conversation, and Terror Jaaps comments afterward.  Do we know what this was all about?  If one of our Dutch monkeys has the time to do a translation, I think it might be interesting.  Thanks in advance to anyone who will take the time to do it!   

http://www.peterrdevries.nl/nieuws/de-geldnood-van-een-gokker/

Google translation:

Tuesday, June 8, 2010, 14:05 hours
News
The penury of a gambler
Perhaps revealing film sheds new light on the motive Joran

Joran van der Sloot
On the confession of Joran van der Sloot can at least be said that "he has come quickly. How the Peruvian police do this has been we do not know, but chances are that Joran is faced with such compelling evidence that he actually could not move. And the fact that a quick confession to him a "favorable" conviction for manslaughter instead of murder can cause appears to have played a role.

Motif
But the motive ... Joran said that he would Stephany Flores has slain because she had his laptop sitting noses while on his involvement in the Holloway case had been interrupted. Now it is known that Joran has a problem with aggression control and nothing can explode, but just the fact that the victim behind his past, can hardly have been a serious motive. On all continents know anyone who gradually Joran van der Sloot and his fame to which he owes. Indeed, he himself often enough publicity sought, including publishing a book, his participation in numerous talk shows and an extensive interview with "Terror" Jaap Amesz. So again the question, Joran would have been really loose for the simple fact that Stephany discovered that Joran is suspected of involvement in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway? Or, the computer might have contained release any information?

Joran does his story 'with Jaap Amesz
Shortage of money
Peter doubts being strong in the laptop design and thinks that Joran's story could have come up because robbery him more will be charged over manslaughter. Yesterday noted Peter though that Joran financially grounded Sat and more obvious that he Stephany simply wanted to rob.
Because he needed money, anywhere. Joran evidence that there ever was in there enough. He preyed on the account of his deceased father, tried to study the money from his brother to come, made attempts to extort Beth Holloway and shut it off without a cent loans to repay.

Jaap Amesz discovered during the preparation of his reportage RTL-5 "Joran Speaks" that he has a parasite in the sea had been unreliable. Top of this page exclusive images of a telephone conversation between Joran and Jaap where the "business dispute" is discussed .

Henk Strootman
Editors Peter R. de Vries

Last Updated: Thursday, June 10, 2010, 11:43 hours
File: Stephany Flores

I THINK it is saying that among those who Joran was trying to extort money from was the account of dead Paulus and Valentijn's "education money".

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #626 on: July 23, 2010, 08:38:10 AM »

Thanks wreck!   

Have a great Friday!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #627 on: July 23, 2010, 08:41:30 AM »

Thanks wreck!   

Have a great Friday!   

I agree with the Wreckster.  Hi Sis!

Parasite of the Sea--I like it.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
NFLer
Scared Monkey

« Reply #628 on: July 23, 2010, 08:43:11 AM »

ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!

Aruban authorities failed to charge him is the disappearance of 18-year-old Alabama high school student Natalee Holloway. Although arrested twice, Van Der Sloot was released both times due to lack of evidence.

We need to start correcting the media when they write Joran was not charged because of "lack of evidence" with Natalee.

The media should be writing: "because no body was found".  In Aruba, no body equals no case.

Greetings all!

Welcome, NFLer! 

Note:  We know you posted sometime within the hour, although it says you posted early tomorrow morning.      New server transition going on here.

Doesn't anyone else think it is important to inform the media that stating "no evidence" does not mean the same in Aruba as in the US?  There is more than enough circumstantial evidence to prosecute Joran here in the US.  I was shocked when I discovered the "no body, no crime" get away with murder law in Aruba.

Tourists should know this before entering Aruba.  I would NEVER, EVER enter a foreign country that has this law.  Think about it.

NFLer, It is very important, but, anyone that has been at SM for a while has butted heads with the US Media. They do not get it, or want to get it. I don't think we have any investigative reporters anymore, just talking heads.

Thank you for giving me a honest answer instead of poking fun at me.  Sometimes humor takes the place of intelligence. 

We can not just give up with the mainstream media.  We must keep saying and writing the "no evidence=no body=no crime" over and over.  Then maybe the media will "get it".

Just imagine the "no body, no crime" get away with murder law in the US.

Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #629 on: July 23, 2010, 09:33:15 AM »

From our old friend Kyle's Twitter account...

"Mom is in a coma after a MC crash yesterday. Glad I'm not in Kazakhstan now!"
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #630 on: July 23, 2010, 09:41:16 AM »

Thank you, Patriot.  I just happened to read his blog yesterday about the Kazakhstan job.   I do hope she will be okay. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: July 23, 2010, 09:57:23 AM »

ATTENTION!
ATTENTION!

Aruban authorities failed to charge him is the disappearance of 18-year-old Alabama high school student Natalee Holloway. Although arrested twice, Van Der Sloot was released both times due to lack of evidence.

We need to start correcting the media when they write Joran was not charged because of "lack of evidence" with Natalee.

The media should be writing: "because no body was found".  In Aruba, no body equals no case.

Greetings all!

Welcome, NFLer! 

Note:  We know you posted sometime within the hour, although it says you posted early tomorrow morning.      New server transition going on here.

Doesn't anyone else think it is important to inform the media that stating "no evidence" does not mean the same in Aruba as in the US?  There is more than enough circumstantial evidence to prosecute Joran here in the US.  I was shocked when I discovered the "no body, no crime" get away with murder law in Aruba.

Tourists should know this before entering Aruba.  I would NEVER, EVER enter a foreign country that has this law.  Think about it.

NFLer, It is very important, but, anyone that has been at SM for a while has butted heads with the US Media. They do not get it, or want to get it. I don't think we have any investigative reporters anymore, just talking heads.

Thank you for giving me a honest answer instead of poking fun at me.  Sometimes humor takes the place of intelligence. 

We can not just give up with the mainstream media.  We must keep saying and writing the "no evidence=no body=no crime" over and over.  Then maybe the media will "get it".

Just imagine the "no body, no crime" get away with murder law in the US.

There is a thread somewhere here at SM that was started long ago with contact info for the media and news sources.  I cannot say if all of the info is up to date, but members were on a crusade very early to get valid information out there. 

I tend to agree with SuzieQ, and your view is appreciated and noted. 

I am not sure why you would think anyone would poke fun at you for stating your thoughts.  We do kid with one another on occasion, but never in a malicious manner. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #632 on: July 23, 2010, 10:22:29 AM »

My heart and thoughts still go out to Natalee and Stefany's family. ::MonkeyAngel:

Justice will be theirs even as they lament the loss of their beautiful daughters always.

I don't believe Joran will ever walk on "free feet" again.

My humble thanks to all the wonderful monkeys who provide information and links, day in and day out. 

an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #633 on: July 23, 2010, 01:24:59 PM »

Strategy breaks down Van der Sloot (with new video of his cell and lawyer)

Psychological expertise shows that the Dutchman was lucid and could not argue violent emotion. His defense says that "a guy sick."

Psychological expertise which he was subjected Joran van der Sloot, who is accused of killing the young Stephany Flores, disrupt its strategy to achieve the lowest possible penalty, arguing that the crime occurred by a violent emotion and that the citizens Netherlands is a madman .

"He was lucid and oriented to time and space. He knew what was going to do and calculated everything. He was never unconscious of reality and could not claim it was because of violent emotion, "said the forensic psychiatrist Silvia Rojas.

The psychological test adds that Joran, who asked to go to trial in freedom "is a person who prefers promiscuous and shallow relationships. Furthermore, manipulative, seductive to the opposite sex and has narcissistic traits, Prensa Libre reported the program.

"Any expertise that will make any psychiatrist in Japan, China, wherever, will throw a type that Joran is sick," said Max Highness in turn, defense attorney Netherlands citizen.

http://peru21.pe/noticia/612148/se-desbarata-estrategia-van-der-sloot
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #634 on: July 23, 2010, 01:30:21 PM »

Advocate of Joran van der Sloot said his client is a patient type

The strategy of the defense would challenge the psychological expertise made the murderer of Stephany Flores that declares itself free of mental disorders

Defending Joran van der Sloot declared that justice would seek unindictable the murderer of the young Stephany Flores.

This is evident from recent statements by the attorney Max Highness, who argued that the citizen Dutchman, held at the Castro Castro prison, is "a guy sick."

In a conversation with the TV program "Prensa Libre", the lawyer was emphatic in stating that "any expertise that you do, any psychiatrist in Japan, China, wherever, will throw a type that Joran is sick."

However, the psychological testing done at Van der Sloot has not revealed any mental disorder which prevents him from being aware of reality. According to the expertise, "does not, currently, specialized medical treatment or psychotherapy."

"Intelligence within the normal range. Adequately distinguish between good and evil, "the report says he was subjected to the young Dutchman who murdered blows Stephany Flores on 30 May and also suspected in the death of American teenager Natalee Holloway case in the Bahamas.

According to doctors consulted by "Prensa Libre", Joran van der Sloot did not lose consciousness at the time he committed the crime. In that sense you can not claim that she fell into an extreme emotion. Presumably they would try to delay his sentence

http://elcomercio.pe/noticia/612068/abogado-joran-van-der-sloot-afirma-que-su-defendido-tipo-enfermo
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #635 on: July 23, 2010, 01:35:59 PM »

Van der Sloot a top draw on Poker blogs

Birmingham, Al (WIAT) Stories about Joran van der Sloot keep popping up all over the internet. Some times it's news sites like CBS Crimesider or CNN's Justice or right here on CBS42.com

Specialty sites like Pyschology Today have weighed in with a variety of analysis of everything from van der Sloot's mental state to the impact of that mental state on his possible legal defense as he faces murder charges in Peru for the killing of student Stephany Flores.

There are blogs specializing in celebrity and sensationalism that have covered the ongoing saga....fueled by facts that would be dismissed as bizarre if they showed up in a movie or novel...chief among them that Flores body was found in van der Sloot's Lima, Peru hotel room five years to the day after the disappearance in Aruba of Mountain Brook, Alabama teen Natalee Holloway. Natalee disappeared on a graduation trip to Aruba where she was last seen in the company of, who else, Joran van der Sloot.

It's unlikely that the murder of a 21 year old Peruvian student would have triggered world wide interest if van der Sloot wasn't the prime suspect in Holloway's disappearance.  And among the online sites and commentary of the Flores/van der Sloot case have been blogs and sites devoted to the Holloway case like BlogsforNatalee.   

Among the strangest entries in the chase for all information van der Sloot related has been coverage on websites and blogs devoted to poker.  One of these is bodogbeat.com an online poker site that currently sports an article entitled "More Dirty Laundry on Joran van der Sloot."

The article begins "He's the poker news story that won't go away, and this time Joran van der Sloot may well have topped himself with new allegations that he's involved with Thailand's infamous sex trade."

After recounting the sordid allegations of van der Sloot's alleged involvement in shipping women from Thailand to sex slavery in Dutch brothels the website goes on to say "Outside of his repeated attempts to grift Natalee's Holloway's family for money related to the death of their daughter, the only known income for van der Sloot apparently came from online poker rooms, where there are many different opinions about his performance. His live performance was nothing short of abysmal, leaving him a permanent railbird in events like the LAPT stop he was in Lima, Peru, to observe. It was there that he, according to his confession, murdered Stephany Flores in her hotel room."

And following that paragraph is a pitch hone your poker skills online to get good enought enter to enter the LAPT poker tournament.

Poker news?  A critique of van der Sloot's poker skills?

Two families on two continents are mourning.  The Flores family has buried their daughter and put their hopes in the Peruvian justice system.  The Holloway family has endured five years of agony, wondering if they'll ever know the fate of their daughter and wondering where justice is for Natalee.

But in the twisted world of Joran van Sloot....accused murderer in Peru, suspected murderer in Aruba, indicted for wire fraud and extortion here in Alabama for allegedly trying to shake down the Holloway family by promising, but not delivering, information about Natalee...somehow even using his strange tale to pitch a poker tournament doesn't seem unbelievable.

http://www.cbs42.com/mostpopular/story/Van-der-Sloot-a-top-draw-on-Poker-blogs/GZUPXsQN9k6Mo1VBWoxXbw.cspx
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: July 23, 2010, 01:51:33 PM »

Thank you, Patriot.  I just happened to read his blog yesterday about the Kazakhstan job.   I do hope she will be okay. 

Do you think his mother was in a motorcycle crash?  Or does MC mean something else?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: July 23, 2010, 02:05:30 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

This is a beautiful graphic ~ thank you for posting it.

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Patriot
Scared Monkey

« Reply #638 on: July 23, 2010, 02:33:24 PM »

Do you think his mother was in a motorcycle crash?  Or does MC mean something else?

I think it means Motorcyle Crash
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #639 on: July 23, 2010, 02:34:51 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

This is a beautiful graphic ~ thank you for posting it.

It's CBB's, KatzHome.  Good to see you.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.