April 27, 2024, 02:32:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247039 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: July 23, 2010, 02:36:40 PM »

From our old friend Kyle's Twitter account...

"Mom is in a coma after a MC crash yesterday. Glad I'm not in Kazakhstan now!"

Thank you, Patriot.  I just happened to read his blog yesterday about the Kazakhstan job.   I do hope she will be okay. 

Do you think his mother was in a motorcycle crash?  Or does MC mean something else?

I think it means Motorcyle Crash

I wasn't sure....guess it really doesn't matter.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: July 23, 2010, 02:39:16 PM »

From our old friend Kyle's Twitter account...

"Mom is in a coma after a MC crash yesterday. Glad I'm not in Kazakhstan now!"

Thank you, Patriot.  I just happened to read his blog yesterday about the Kazakhstan job.   I do hope she will be okay. 

Do you think his mother was in a motorcycle crash?  Or does MC mean something else?

I think it means Motorcyle Crash

Thanks Patriot, I had come up with a bunch of meanings for MC. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #642 on: July 23, 2010, 07:59:25 PM »

O/T

St. Maarten

Body of missing girl found

July 23, 2010, 14:36 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

The French authorities retrieve the body of Josie-Ann Clemence Julot road to Oyster Pond where she had found. A research team found her body yesterday morning after two days she was missing.

Philipsburg - A research team yesterday morning the body of the 20-year-old Josie-Ann Clemence Julot found. It was found among bushes and rocks near Oyster Pond. Julot Wednesday by family and friends were reported missing. Authorities talk about "a terrible crime."

The sources of the Daily Herald that the arms of her body along Julot were tied up, her shirt was torn and she was wearing when they found no pants. From unconfirmed reports indicate that they at least had an apparent stab wound. Her body was left in the bushes, just north of the border between the Dutch and the French part of the island. This is her death under the authority of the French part of St. Maarten. Julot is the second person this month just before her birthday is slain. Police and Justice indicated last night that they only bring out information about the research through press statements. French police leading the investigation, but they get support from the police on the Dutch side of the island.

Friends and relatives were planning to Julot yesterday morning to begin a search. She was last seen in a yellow shirt and gray jogging pants for 5 hours in the morning, when she left her house to jog at Dawn Beach, with its usual route. Her friends talked her on Facebook and went looking for her in vain.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: July 23, 2010, 08:00:29 PM »

O/T

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75678.php

Google translation:

St. Maarten

Body of missing girl found

July 23, 2010, 14:36 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

The French authorities retrieve the body of Josie-Ann Clemence Julot road to Oyster Pond where she had found. A research team found her body yesterday morning after two days she was missing.

Philipsburg - A research team yesterday morning the body of the 20-year-old Josie-Ann Clemence Julot found. It was found among bushes and rocks near Oyster Pond. Julot Wednesday by family and friends were reported missing. Authorities talk about "a terrible crime."

The sources of the Daily Herald that the arms of her body along Julot were tied up, her shirt was torn and she was wearing when they found no pants. From unconfirmed reports indicate that they at least had an apparent stab wound. Her body was left in the bushes, just north of the border between the Dutch and the French part of the island. This is her death under the authority of the French part of St. Maarten. Julot is the second person this month just before her birthday is slain. Police and Justice indicated last night that they only bring out information about the research through press statements. French police leading the investigation, but they get support from the police on the Dutch side of the island.

Friends and relatives were planning to Julot yesterday morning to begin a search. She was last seen in a yellow shirt and gray jogging pants for 5 hours in the morning, when she left her house to jog at Dawn Beach, with its usual route. Her friends talked her on Facebook and went looking for her in vain.   

edit to add link

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #644 on: July 23, 2010, 08:06:21 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75666.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Aruba Netherlands follows in question Bouterse

July 23, 2010, 13:12 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Aruba follows the line of the Kingdom when it comes to official comments towards Desi Bouterse, now he is elected as President of Suriname. This gave Prime Minister Mike Eman (AVP) today indicated to this newspaper.

During the visit of the Dutch Foreign Minister Maxime Verhagen (CDA) agreed last week that said the Prime Minister this morning against Amigoe. "We agreed that responses to these particularly sensitive issues within the Kingdom are coordinated and Minister Verhagen finally spoke on behalf of the Kingdom."

Eman recalls that both he and the Prime Minister Maxime Verhagen of the Netherlands Antilles on the heart have pushed that a conflict between the Netherlands and Suriname also have its effect on the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. "In Aruba, we have a large Surinamese community. My mother came himself from Suriname. Our communities are so intertwined with each other that it is unacceptable that the Surinamese communities are the victims of a political conflict between the Netherlands and Suriname. "According to Prime Minister Verhagen Eman would have recognized this aspect. Former military leader Desi Bouterse, who in May with his Mega Combination won the elections in Suriname has ended Monday elected president of that country. Earlier, Minister Verhagen indicated that Bouterse in the Netherlands 'not welcome' would be if he were actually president of Suriname to take. Bouterse to the already serve a jail in the Netherlands. He was convicted in absentia in July 1999 to 11 years imprisonment for his involvement in one of nearly 500 kilos of cocaine drugstransport. The sentence was confirmed in 2001 by a High Council.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: July 23, 2010, 08:59:43 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/07/jan-van-der-straaten-coordinador-entre-salubridad-publico-y-fundacionnan-cu-ta-yuda-adictonan/

Papiamentu translation:

jan van der straaten coordinador among salubridad publico y fundacionnan cu is aid adictonan

publication: diabierna, 23 july 2010.

categoria: general

oranjestad (aan): yesterday one are owing to ascend caya before evalua the situation by adictonan ambulante y problematico. we owing to encounter below ; the are cu sr. jan van der straaten, ex comisario by police, that was guiando the are. according we owing to being informa, van der straaten owing to worde apunta because coordinador by minister richard visser. the will have to actua because one coordinador among gobierno y fundacionnan cu is brinda aid at adictonan. this together cu departamento by prevencion usage by drugs. by the manner here, past owing to splica, can brinda by one mihor manner the aid at tanto adictonan because at the famianan.

yesterday together cu voluntarionan by the fundacion adopt an addict, past owing to ascend caya in beach before haci one evaluacion by the situation in centro cu is alarming, tanto before adictonan because for her comerciantenan. past owing to splica cu gobierno be willing to busca one solucion but cu support by everybody envolvi.

on caya owing to encounter cu quite adicto y some by they even owing to ask aid. owing to talk cu comerciantenan cu have problem cu the adictonan y they're ask before one solucion rapido. but also they owing to say cu they have confianza in tanto gobierno because the fundacionnan before trece one solucion on table for her problem cu the chollernan.

salud publico alone not can busca one solucion. the have to is algo conhunto, according van der straaten papiando by the solucion.

before thing is the adictonan, past owing to say cu they have posibilidad: as cu they're bay in one tratamento voluntariamente or they will bay worde poni below ; curatela. in both caso, the coordinacion will bay is very important.

gobierno owing to cuminsa before coordina the trabao, because the soluciona cu is buscando is algo cu have to remain concretisa in less cu two moon. y will have to attain aid by autoridadnan concerni.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: July 23, 2010, 09:11:29 PM »

This POS wants to make it look like he is concerned for these people.  Was he concerened about the damages he did to Aruba for the coverup he helped orchestrate.  If I were that man I would spit in his face.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: July 23, 2010, 09:21:35 PM »

I am always amazed at the size of Van der Straten's head in comparison to other folks.

He has an enormous cranium.   

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: July 23, 2010, 09:46:59 PM »

I am always amazed at the size of Van der Straten's head in comparison to other folks.

He has an enormous cranium.   

So does Joran.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: July 23, 2010, 09:48:31 PM »

I'm not sure it's her but IMO the woman with Van der Straten looks like Theresa Croes-Fernandes Pedra.

Picture from 2007
http://www.korps-politie-suriname.com/nieuws/nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/archief%20nieuwsbronnen%20internationaal/2007/2007-02-nieuwsbronnen-internationaal/croes-fernandes.jpg

February 2010

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: July 23, 2010, 10:01:48 PM »

It doesn't look like her to me.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: July 23, 2010, 10:29:25 PM »

JAN VAN DER STRAATEN - JUNE 5, 2005

"We hope she's alive," police commissioner Jan van der Straaten said. "Everyday I see the light at the end of the tunnel." Van der Straaten called on the public to be patient because the investigation will "take time."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158622,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: July 23, 2010, 10:35:17 PM »

7/23/2010 Bondia Page 22

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: July 23, 2010, 10:47:49 PM »

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #654 on: July 23, 2010, 10:51:24 PM »

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: July 23, 2010, 10:55:22 PM »

Me personnally.I'm surprised that Janny was able to keep his BIG head outta tha news for so long.He's lookin like he's not to far from tha  if ya ask me but,what do I know?? 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #656 on: July 23, 2010, 11:05:25 PM »

This POS wants to make it look like he is concerned for these people.  Was he concerened about the damages he did to Aruba for the coverup he helped orchestrate.  If I were that man I would spit in his face.

By their fruits, they are KNOWN. (or at least they should be - if you are paying friggin' ATTENTION!)

Some people cannot tell the face of the devil - even when they are shaking hands with him and staring straight into his eyes. These pics are proof.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: July 23, 2010, 11:07:32 PM »

Karin Janssen

Holloway wary of ‘fireworks' from Aruba
By Stewart Smith / staff writer
Wednesday, January 25, 2006 11:34 PM CST

Dave Holloway said some encouraging evidence in the search for his missing daughter, Natalee, may surface by the end of the month - but he isn't getting his hopes up.

“Not like I used to,” Holloway said in a telephone interview Wednesday evening. “After 10 or 12 false leads, you tend to be cautiously optimistic.”

The case's prosecutor has reported that there could be “some fireworks” at the end of the month, Holloway said, but the official did not indicate why. Holloway said it might be related to a new search of the sand dunes around the beach where Natalee was last seen before she disappeared last May.

http://www.meridianstar.com/articles/2006/01/26/local_news/news_stories/a1-holloawy.txt

Gerold Dompig

Three Probed in Missing Teen Case
Saturday, June 04, 2005

Police said Saturday that three men have become "the most important lead" in the case of the Alabama teenager who disappeared in Aruba — and vowed that "there will be developments" in the next few days.

"We are working diligently," Dompig said. "I want everybody to hold their breaths for the next 24 hours. There will be developments after this weekend."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158598,00.html

Jan Vander Straaten

Two Arrested in Disappearance
Sunday, June 05, 2005

"We hope she's alive," police commissioner Jan van der Straaten said. "Everyday I see the light at the end of the tunnel." Van der Straaten called on the public to be patient because the investigation will "take time."

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,158622,00.html

Beth Holloway

Dr. Phil Show
JANUARY 29, 2006

Dr. Phil is joined in his studio by Beth; her attorney, John; and Special Advisor to Aruba Steve Cohen. He asks Beth how she's doing

"There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating."

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #658 on: July 23, 2010, 11:20:05 PM »

There is a very dirty place in hell reserved for Jan Van der Strasshole.

The sooner he gets it - the better off this world will be.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: July 23, 2010, 11:36:39 PM »

There is a very dirty place in hell reserved for Jan Van der Strasshole.

The sooner he gets it - the better off this world will be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.