April 27, 2024, 06:09:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247059 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #660 on: July 23, 2010, 11:37:10 PM »

I can understand all of the armpit sweat coming from Jan, because he is a fat disgusting overweight slob with absolutely no moderation controls. It is expected.

... but grandpa Jones in the middle with his arms thrown up in the air...

He apparently has sprung a little pee pee leak. Now that could be avoided.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #661 on: July 24, 2010, 12:00:05 AM »

Papiamentu translation:

remitido nacionnan uni is considera corupcion hudicial because one violacion by derechonan human
corupcion hudicial in curepo policial y ministerio publico at aruba
complaint will being entrega n gobierno by kingdom y at high commissioner for human rights

recientemente ministerio publico owing to emiti one comunicado at where the is informa the folk by aruba cu owing to base by one feitenonderzoek cu they self owing to allow haci in seno by police owing to resulta cu the ex- comisario by police, jan van der straaten is wordo exonera by the acusacion cu the mature cu the is one familiar by joran van der sloot this owing to influencia negativamente the investigacion in the caso by desaparicion by natalee holloway. jan van der straaten will not owing to haci her self culpabel at neither damage in the caso ey faboreciendo her family joran van der sloot.

at previous to luga is before my dificil before believe one feitenonderzoek haci cu one aim meramente politico before deal at clean nonber by jan van der straaten before so the can follow attain contratonan lucrativo cu gobierno by mike eman 1. at by two luga my be willing to say command by cuerpo policial y command by ministerio publico cu not arubianonan cu was be alive at aruba at ana 2005, can owing to see cu we own wowonan con command by cuerpo policial y ministerio publico was faborece joran van der sloot for her simple motibo cu her father was one dutch, acolyte by corte by aruba y cue the is come by one family economicamente good bird. at present ministerio publico self is admiti cu joran van der sloot is one familiar by the ex-comisario by police, jan van der straaten. for by the first day by the desparicion by natalee holloway the mam, beth twitty follow before prensa americano owing to laydown good cla upstairs table cu is joran van der sloot is the person cu owing to see natalee holloway before by ultimo trip y cu is joran van der sloot is responsible for her desaparicion by natalee holloway. according beth twitty, command by cuerpo policial by aruba y ministerio publico owing to “bungle” the investigacion by the desaparicion by natalee holloway before allow joran van der sllot depart pound. dave holloway, the father by natalee holloway, frustra con the investigacion by the caso natalee holloway owing to bay, owing to scirbi one book cu the titulo: “corruption in paradise”. the investigacion hudicial by desaparicion by natalee holloway manner we arubianonan owing to bib’e day 20 by half 2005 some hour after cu owing to become conosi cu natalee holloway owing to disparce, prensa arubiana owing to hang on to one interview cu ex- comisario by police, jan van der straaten at beach at where joran van der sloot owing to say by owing to allow natalee holloway. cu one grijns upstairs her cara jan van der straaten owing to bisa: “den three dian the mucha- muher here will aparece back, because this is normal. will is cu one boy the lot owing to bay.” because ex-comisario by police, jan van der straaten have to can owing to know cu the first 24 oranan after by one desaparicion is the momentonan more crucial before thou attain one person. although jan van der straaten was know cu is her familiar, joran van der sloot was the ultimo person cu owing to see natalee holloway bibo, the not owing to give orden before joran van der sloot wordo interoga or deteni. jan van der straaten owing to opta before believe all the mentiranan by joran van der sloot y in pleno view by prensa internacional owing to bay over at detene two boy by color scur; by famianan by less recurso economico y jan van der straaten is allow joran remain pound, because the tat by joran van der sloot owing to say cu “sin curpa not have caso”. joran van der sloot owing to depart pound y owing to bay over at asesina one another child muher.

bangalore principles nacionnan uni is considera corupcion hudicial because one violacion by derechonan human, because this is mine the estado by dececho by one country y the is viola the derecho by igualdad by the ciudadano. cada ciudadano have to can have the siguransa cu at instant cu cuerpo policial y ministerio publico by aruba is attain conocemento by one acto castigabel, the person envolvi have to can wordo deal equal y cu not have one trato preferencial before cierto individuonan. basa upstairs the bangalore principles, during the investigacion by the desaparicion by natalee holloway command by cuerpo policial y ministerio publico owing to comete the violacionnan by imparcialidad y by imcompetencia hudicial. this kiermen cu joran van der sloot owing to wordo faborece during the investigacion penal do by by cuerpo policial at aruba y ministerio publico by aruba. the violacionna here is constitui actonan by corupcion hudicial. at present cu ministerio publico by aruba upstairs peticion by gobierno by aruba be willing to wash jan van der straaten clean by by publica one feitenonderzoek cu not have merito legal, because the do not do owing to base by one instancia imparcial, independant y cu quite integridad, cualnan is prescribi in the bangalore principles, afresh command by cuerpo policial by aruba y command by ministerio publico is do they self culpabel at actonan by corrupcion hudicial. because abogada internacional before derechonan human y democratisacion i have boga publicamente at ana 2006 before come cu one investigacion by the investigacion de the caso by natalee holloway before esnan cu owing to haci they self culpabel by corupcion hudicial wordo persigui. because protector by derechonan human y democracia at aruba, gobierno by kingdom is carga the responsabilidad hour is deal by violacionnan by derechonan human, by democracia y by the estado by derecho at aruba. will i am entrega one complaint at gobierno by kingdom encuanto the proceder here by command by cuerpo policial y command by ministerio publico. parallel cu the complaint here will my entrega one complaint at one high commissioner for human rights cu is the instancia cu is encarga before controla if the banagalore principles is wordo follow al pie de la letra. will is good before govierno by kingdom come cu one investigacion imparcial y independant in the caso by desaparicion by natalee holloway y for her responsabelnan wordo persigui. loque i y quite aruban at is come to anend by comprende ta: “dicon gobierno by mike eman 1 have so one afan by emplea jan van der straaten in funcionnan high in gobierno cu contractnan lucrativo, while cu in the same breath gobierno be willing to take away 1,500, ambtenaarnan for by trabao treciendo quite more trahado aruban in poverty here at aruba?” at instant cu we constata cu one ex-comisario owing to comete the acto by corupcion hudicial manner is wordo describi by by the bangalore principles once, is arise the suspicion cu if the person here owing to haci her self culpabel at the acto here previous to. “durante the investigacion penal encontra by the ex- gobernantenan by gobierno by henny eman iii, the so be called “caso fondo desaroyo san nicolas”, jan van der straaten was comisario by police. acaso???” because defensor before derechonan human my trabao is wordo goberna before d declaracion before defensornan by derechonan human by nacionnan uni y the is wordo protegi by by rapporteur before defensornan by derechonan human by nacionnan uni.

sra. mr. edwina henriquez advocate internacional before derechonan human y democratisacion come across

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #662 on: July 24, 2010, 12:19:54 AM »

Maybe it's just political wrangling, but I wanted to know what it said. 

AFTER I'd typed it all out, I found the article on another website...where I could have just copied and pasted it into the translator. 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #663 on: July 24, 2010, 12:20:07 AM »

Well, even though the report is written in Pig Latin, it looks as though it says that whatever
Uncle Jan did was okay because Beth and Dave tried to ruin the reputation of Aruba and Natalee
should have been more responsible.

Is that about right??

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #664 on: July 24, 2010, 12:28:22 AM »

Well, I see the resemblance....don't shoot me San.      Nose....those eyebrows....& eyes.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #665 on: July 24, 2010, 12:29:32 AM »

AFTER I'd typed it all out, I found the article on another website...where I could have just copied and pasted it into the translator. 

Thanks for all that work.  You did good.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #666 on: July 24, 2010, 12:48:11 AM »

Well, even though the report is written in Pig Latin, it looks as though it says that whatever
Uncle Jan did was okay because Beth and Dave tried to ruin the reputation of Aruba and Natalee

Is that about right??

Really?  That's not how I took it at all.  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #667 on: July 24, 2010, 12:50:05 AM »

Thanks for all that work.  You did good.

You're welcome!  One way to sharpen my typing skills!   

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #668 on: July 24, 2010, 12:59:17 AM »

Is that about right??

Tell me what you think.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: July 24, 2010, 01:00:33 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/20075-dolphi-richardson-a-bira-alto-comisario.html

Papiamentu translation:

dolphi richardson owing to become alto comisario

friday, 23 july 2010 13:16

in conseho by minister diabierna in day owing to remain dicidi cu actual comisario dolphi richardson will go become the alto comisario new before cuerpo policial by aruba. before some time come to anend was pendiente before conseho on esnan cu owing to solicita. finalmente owing to remain dicidi cu is escoge internamente for her next alto comisario. the two candidatonan cu owing to solicita y cu can owing to come at remarke internamente was dolphi richardson y trudy hassel. already come to anend have confirmacion by gobierno cu dolphi richardson is the next alto comisario y in presencia by several mandatario the decision owing to wordo take

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: July 24, 2010, 01:25:01 AM »

Is that about right??

Tell me what you think.

JMO

I think the writer is upset that Van der Straten was cleared by the so called investigation.  My understanding is the writer believes that he may have been cleared so that his appointments by the current government could go forward.  The writer points out that the "non Aruban" command in charge of the police favored Joran because he was the son of a Dutch Judge in Training and from a well to do family; and even the current Public Ministry admits that Joran was KNOWN by Van der Straten.  The writer points out the importance of the first 24 hours in a missing person investigation, and how instead the press were being told that Natalee would probably show back up in a few days, as was normal.  The writer also points out Van der Straten's failure to detain Joran and instead believe the lies he told that prompted the arrest of the two black security guards, who weren't well to do.  The writer takes that to another level when the no body no case comment was noted and the fact that Joran remained free to kill another girl.  I don't recall now what the case was that Henny Eman was in court about, but the writer mentions that Van der Straten was the Police commissioner then too.

I think from this the writer wants another investigation of Van der Straten...

will i am entrega one complaint at gobierno by kingdom encuanto the proceder here by command by cuerpo policial y command by ministerio publico. parallel cu the complaint here will my entrega one complaint at one high commissioner for human rights cu is the instancia cu is encarga before controla if the banagalore principles is wordo follow al pie de la letra. will is good before govierno by kingdom come cu one investigacion imparcial y independant in the caso by desaparicion by natalee holloway y for her responsabelnan wordo persigui.

I'm wondering if this complaint is going to be filed in the same court that Joran plans to file his complaint in to try to get his confession to Stephany's murder thrown out.

I'd read some of the comments in other places, and since I've only seen this "letter to the editor" in certain online news sources from Aruba; that's why I thought it might be by someone associated with a certain political party.  Again, JMO.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: July 24, 2010, 01:33:28 AM »

Bangalore Principles

http://www.unodc.org/pdf/crime/corruption/judicial_group/Bangalore_principles.pdf

Preamble

WHEREAS the Universal Declaration of Human Rights recognizes as fundamental the
principle that everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent
and impartial tribunal, in the determination of rights and obligations and of any criminal charge.

WHEREAS the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights guarantees that all persons
shall be equal before the courts, and that in the determination of any criminal charge or of rights and obligations in a suit at law, everyone shall be entitled, without undue delay, to a fair and public hearing by a competent, independent and impartial tribunal established by law.

WHEREAS the foregoing fundamental principles and rights are also recognized or reflected in
regional human rights instruments, in domestic constitutional, statutory and common law, and in
judicial conventions and traditions.

WHEREAS the importance of a competent, independent and impartial judiciary to the protection of human rights is given emphasis by the fact that the implementation of all the other rights ultimately depends upon the proper administration of justice.

WHEREAS a competent, independent and impartial judiciary is likewise essential if the courts
are to fulfil their role in upholding constitutionalism and the rule of law.

WHEREAS public confidence in the judicial system and in the moral authority and integrity of
the judiciary is of the utmost importance in a modern democratic society.

WHEREAS it is essential that judges, individually and collectively, respect and honour judicial
office as a public trust and strive to enhance and maintain confidence in the judicial system.

WHEREAS the primary responsibility for the promotion and maintenance of high standards of
judicial conduct lies with the judiciary in each country.

AND WHEREAS the United Nations Basic Principles on the Independence of the Judiciary are
designed to secure and promote the independence of the judiciary, and are addressed primarily
to States.

snipped

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: July 24, 2010, 01:37:36 AM »

Is that about right??

Tell me what you think.

JMO

I think the writer is upset that Van der Straten was cleared by the so called investigation.  My understanding is the writer believes that he may have been cleared so that his appointments by the current government could go forward.  The writer points out that the "non Aruban" command in charge of the police favored Joran because he was the son of a Dutch Judge in Training and from a well to do family; and even the current Public Ministry admits that Joran was KNOWN by Van der Straten.  The writer points out the importance of the first 24 hours in a missing person investigation, and how instead the press were being told that Natalee would probably show back up in a few days, as was normal.  The writer also points out Van der Straten's failure to detain Joran and instead believe the lies he told that prompted the arrest of the two black security guards, who weren't well to do.  The writer takes that to another level when the no body no case comment was noted and the fact that Joran remained free to kill another girl.  I don't recall now what the case was that Henny Eman was in court about, but the writer mentions that Van der Straten was the Police commissioner then too.

will i am entrega one complaint at gobierno by kingdom encuanto the proceder here by command by cuerpo policial y command by ministerio publico. parallel cu the complaint here will my entrega one complaint at one high commissioner for human rights cu is the instancia cu is encarga before controla if the banagalore principles is wordo follow al pie de la letra. will is good before govierno by kingdom come cu one investigacion imparcial y independant in the caso by desaparicion by natalee holloway y for her responsabelnan wordo persigui.

I'm wondering if this complaint is going to be filed in the same court that Joran plans to file his complaint in to try to get his confession to Stephany's murder thrown out.

I'd read some of the comments in other places, and since I've only seen this "letter to the editor" in certain online news sources from Aruba; that's why I thought it might be by someone associated with a certain political party.  Again, JMO.

Thanks TM.  That makes me feel a little better.   I like your interpretation.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: July 24, 2010, 01:56:55 AM »

Aruba has been "whistiling past the graveyard" for over 5 years. The day of reckoning is near.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: July 24, 2010, 02:04:08 AM »

Is that about right??

Tell me what you think.

JMO

Thanks TM.  That makes me feel a little better.   I like your interpretation.

You're welcome.  I hope I understand it correctly.  With so many words that don't translate, it's hard to tell sometimes.  But certain things repeated along with the citing of the Bangalore Principles reinforced my belief that the writer has big issues with the investigation into Natalee's disappearance, and the investigation that cleared Jan van der Straten of wrongdoing in that investigation.

Maybe we'll get lucky and find it in English somewhere!  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: July 24, 2010, 02:07:27 AM »

Aruba has been "whistiling past the graveyard" for over 5 years. The day of reckoning is near.

I agree Wreck.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: July 24, 2010, 02:22:50 AM »

JUSTICE
FOR NATALEE & STEPHANY!

Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #677 on: July 24, 2010, 05:13:59 AM »

I can understand all of the armpit sweat coming from Jan, because he is a fat disgusting overweight slob with absolutely no moderation controls. It is expected.

... but grandpa Jones in the middle with his arms thrown up in the air...

He apparently has sprung a little pee pee leak. Now that could be avoided.

Jan has a lot of "moob" sweat too! 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #678 on: July 24, 2010, 08:01:19 AM »

Well, I see the resemblance....don't shoot me San.      Nose....those eyebrows....& eyes.   

I cannot find the pic, but in the picture of Anita, wearing the red lounge wear, there is a lady standing in the back (our) right.  She looks like the one with JVDS. IFA??
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #679 on: July 24, 2010, 08:02:19 AM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/What-theyre-saying-about-van-der-Sloot-in-Peru/rykxGcczJ0GNcd3p7d0YLA.cspx?rss=1659

What they're saying about van der Sloot in Peru

Last Update: 6:16 am 

Here in Alabama we think of Joran van der Sloot in terms of Natalee Holloway.  He's the prime suspect in the disappearance of the Mountain Brook teen on a graduation trip to Aruba five years ago.

In Peru the Holloway connection is context...the main focus of attention is the murder...five years to the day after Natalee's disappearance...of Stephany Flores.  The 21 year old student apparently met van der Sloot at a casino during a session of the Latin American Poker Tour.  Security cameras later showed them entering his Lima hotel room where her murdered body was later found.

So in Peru it's a lurid local murder case, albeit with international overtones ranging from Peru to Aruba to Alabama to the Netherlands and even Thailand.

But the questions being asked everywhere are pretty much the same.  Did he do it?  Is he some sort of serial killer?  Is he nuts?  Will an insanity defense hold up in a Peruvian court?

Van der Sloot has confessed to the murder but is trying to get that confession thrown out on a variety of grounds ranging from improper legal representation to coercion.  That appeal has been rejected.  So the focus in Peruvian coverage has been on defense strategy.   After a court ordered examination the defense team is left arguing that their client is more mentally ill than the court appointed doctors think he is.

Here's a sampling for Peruvian media websites:

From Peru21

"He was lucid and oriented to time and space. He knew what was going to do and calculated everything. He was never unconscious of reality and could not claim it was because of violent emotion, "said the forensic psychiatrist Silvia Rojas.

The Lima daily El Comercio also focused on the problems the court ordered exam is causing the defense team, quoting the local television program Prensa Libre.    "According to doctors consulted by "Prensa Libre", Joran van der Sloot did not lose consciousness at the time he committed the crime. In that sense you can not claim that he fell into an extreme emotion."

And the English language website Living in Peru strikes the same theme: The latest public declarations of his Peruvian lawyer, Máximo Altez, stress that van der Sloot is “a sick person.”

During an interview for a local TV news program, Altez emphasized that “any psychiatric assessment performed on him, either here or in any other country, will indicate that Joran is a sick person.”

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.