April 27, 2024, 02:58:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247043 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: July 24, 2010, 09:10:47 AM »

Well, I see the resemblance....don't shoot me San.     Nose....those eyebrows....& eyes.  

Yes the woman in these two pictures are the same woman.  I thought TM was referring to the woman with Van der Straten in those pictures and Theresa Croes above..
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #681 on: July 24, 2010, 10:23:24 AM »

Well, I see the resemblance....don't shoot me San.      Nose....those eyebrows....& eyes.   

I cannot find the pic, but in the picture of Anita, wearing the red lounge wear, there is a lady standing in the back (our) right.  She looks like the one with JVDS. IFA??

This one Buckeye? 

http://www.facebook.com/

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: July 24, 2010, 10:58:10 AM »

7/23/2010 Awe Mainta Page 3

http://www.awemainta.com/noticia/

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: July 24, 2010, 11:14:35 AM »

TM

Yes, the one behind Anita.   

You are verrrry fast.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: July 24, 2010, 11:25:08 AM »

TM

Yes, the one behind Anita.   

You are verrrry fast.

Rona Coster Kahan. 

If it was her with JVDS, maybe she'll write an article about it soon.   

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #685 on: July 24, 2010, 12:03:25 PM »

I think the one with Van der Straten was Audrey Croes-Lacle.  She is president of MAMBO (business owner group) and president of Adopt an Addict.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: July 24, 2010, 12:22:51 PM »

I think the one with Van der Straten was Audrey Croes-Lacle.  She is president of MAMBO (business owner group) and president of Adopt an Addict.

That would definitely make sense!  Good find!   

http://www.diario.aw/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #687 on: July 24, 2010, 12:29:27 PM »

I should have looked a little further back on 24ora...there she is!

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/20056-audrey-croes-lacle-si-singapur-cu-ta-grandi-a-limpia-su-mes-di-droga-aruba-cu-ta-chikito-tambe-por.html

audrey croes lacle: if singapur cu is big owing to clean her self by drugs, aruba cu is diminutive also can

thursday, 22 july 2010 23:29

at instant cu one are by gobierno owing to ascend caya yesterday before haci one evaluacion actual by the situation by chollernan, they owing to wordo compaña before voluntarionan by the fundacion adopt an addicto, her chairman audrey croes lacle. sra. croes lacle have very confiansa, cu if everybody laydown hand at job, the island here can wordo clean by drugs. the comerciante here owing to splica cu the is very contento cu the coordinador new by gobierno for her asunto here y the exit self on caya yesterday owing to bay good y owing to succeed attain enough informacion. once more owing to encounter enough adicto on caya, inclusive have one cu owing to bay before tratamento but owing to go back. y cu at present is cry malai because past owing to cay in the same situation bad afresh. but also owing to encounter cu some cu was very negative y does not hear nothing by busca aid before they problemanan. “e is one view tristo,” according sra. croes lacle owing to declara at we. not only aruba, but the adicto self is abide cu the situation, because they do not feel they self part by the society. pesey the is believe cu have to haci algo rapido. hour is talk by soluciona, sra. croes lacle is think on the are negative cu have to wordo poni below ; curatela. reces by corte is come to anend day 13 by august at present, y have to laydown one aim cu be willing to soluciona the problem here rapido. y work owing to base by the aim here poni. deal before in the moon cu is come here, after by reces, laydown all cos cla before deal the caso by the adictonan problematico in corte before they wordo poni under curatela. the do not dificil because we leynan is brinda the instrumentonan necesario before haci this. before thing is the others cu be willing to aid, is declaration of policy before tuesday at present 9 will trip before hogares crea at sand domingo. if the adictonan here they test by blood depart good y if they do not szychofrenico, they're bay before attain aid. the chairman by the fundacion adopt an addict owing to expresa cu aruba is one island mucho diminutive y the adictonan facilmente can depart by one centro if they does not follow more cu one tratamento. then in casonan so, ponemento below ; curatela is the unique cos cu can haci before aid the are dificil here. y if is talk by espacio, have sufficient at centro dakota, already cu recientemente this owing to wordo aggrandize. “mester work cu prioridad. y this is busca esnan problematica before laydown they below ; curatela. om y corte have to coopera before deal the casonan here so cu reces come to anend,” the chairman by the fundacion owing to expresa. also past owing to comenta cu one raport cu they have is indica cu 10% by the compel laboral by aruba is using drugs y is deal here by person cu is dress tie, then do not papiando by hendenan without job. the hendenan here is believe cu they not can domine, but they not can. pesey the is believe fielmente in the politica before hang on to control below ; trahadornan on usage by drugs. cu this are you succeed one island clean y feliz. sra. croes lacle is believe cu have to can clean one island so diminutive by the problem by drugs, if singapur cu is mucho more big, owing to succeed this. y before this have to laydown the aim before take away “zware jongens” for by on caya.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #688 on: July 24, 2010, 03:04:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75722.php

Google translation:

"Within two months all wanderers from town"

July 24, 2010, 12:35 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

Jan van der Straten and Audrey Croes-Lacle talking to a bum in an alley in Oranjestad.

ORANGE CITY - Jan van der Straten and Audrey Croes-Lacle have gone onto the streets Thursday to talk to drug addicts and retailers. They want quick and decisive action to be taken against the inconvenience of the addicts.

Van der Straten is a former chief of police. The current government has appointed him to combat the drug problem. Croes-Lacle is chairman of shopkeepers association and social Mambo Foundation Adopt an Addict.

Tough guys

They work together for a short term solution to the nuisance cause drug addicts in the city. Their aim is to "the big guys" within a few weeks of the streets. With 'big guys' they mean the addicts that most nuisance. Later than August 30 which would no longer have to walk around the city.

"For this we need the cooperation necessary for the prosecution," says Croes-Lacle. "They must be put under guardianship addicts." During their walk through the streets of Oranjestad, the duo talked with several retailers and drug addicts. From those interviews, they reiterated that the drugs 'alarming' is. "But I did get the impression that the shopkeepers have confidence in the foundations and governmental agencies working on this account. They see that there are working hard on solutions, "says Van der Straten.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #689 on: July 24, 2010, 03:10:04 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/20075-dolphi-richardson-a-bira-alto-comisario.html

Papiamentu translation:

dolphi richardson owing to become alto comisario

friday, 23 july 2010 13:16

in conseho by minister diabierna in day owing to remain dicidi cu actual comisario dolphi richardson will go become the alto comisario new before cuerpo policial by aruba. before some time come to anend was pendiente before conseho on esnan cu owing to solicita. finalmente owing to remain dicidi cu is escoge internamente for her next alto comisario. the two candidatonan cu owing to solicita y cu can owing to come at remarke internamente was dolphi richardson y trudy hassel. already come to anend have confirmacion by gobierno cu dolphi richardson is the next alto comisario y in presencia by several mandatario the decision owing to wordo take

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75720.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Dolfi Richardson new police chief

July 24, 2010, 24:32 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Commissioner Dolfi Richardson is the new chief of the Police Corps of Aruba (KPA). He had since the departure of his predecessor, Peter White and Deputy Chief Constable has completed a number of years the post of Commissioner in the corps.

Richardson was appointed yesterday by the Cabinet, after he was nominated by the Minister of Justice and Education Arthur Dower (ASF). His appointment came about after an evaluation by a special committee. After the departure of De Witte, who became superintendent in St. Maarten, the job of police chief in Aruba internally deported. Two candidates showed up, including Richardson. Who was the other candidate, was not disclosed. The minister said finally, after all aspects had been considered by the committee decided that Richardson the best candidate for the position was.

Commissioner
The post of Commissioner, by the appointment of Richardson released, is filled by someone from outside, so let Dower know. Within KPA are currently no suitable candidates to fill this position. Incidentally, Dower the number of commissioners on the island limited. Currently there are two. Escaping commissioner post is filled and then examined what happened to the other post is done. "I want at least four commissioners have not, as previously the case. One commissioner per district disrupts the functioning of the body only, "said Minister Dower. "It must remain an organization and the process should be led by a commissioner. In a small corps is not desirable and in the past has already shown that this system does not work. "

Improvement
The new police chief has some big challenges ahead. One of the main tasks is to further professionalize the KPA on the basis of the improvement that the previous police chief for some time had lying on the table. In addition, the service orientation of corps should be improved and the necessary attention to the integrity come within the Corps. The local community is confident in its police force, says Dower. Richardson will also have to address a number of long-term issues within the corps. Thus, the restructuring of the grading structure will finally be completed.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: July 24, 2010, 03:45:11 PM »

12.  THE ARRESTS OF THE SECURITY GUARDS

The arrest of the security guards was the catalyst behind the sudden realization of Natalee Holloway's mother that Joran van der Sloot and Paulus van der Sloot were being distanced from implication by investigators in the disappearance of her daughter and ... were being afforded the opportunity to destroy all evidence.
________

Something is Wrong!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 120:
  One week ago this day Natalee was making plans with her friends to spend her last night in Aruba at Carlos ‘n Charlies.  She left there with Joran van der Sloot and hasn’t been seen since.

Early this morning two dark-skinned native Aruban security guards from the Allegro Hotel are arrested in connection with Natalee’s disappearance.  Surely a result of yesterday’s room-by-room search of that hotel.  Their clothes were taken.  Their cars are impounded.  Potential evidence is removed from their homes.  They are handcuffed and perp-walked to police cars and taken away. These security guards are labelled on the news as suspects in Natalee’s disappearance.

Apparently it’s not difficult to get a search warrant for these two.  But one certainly could not be obtained last week as we stood in the front yard of Joran van der Sloot’s house as he told of his sexual encounter with Natalee.  His father, Paulus, refused to let anyone inside their house, including the police.

Natalee never returned to the Holiday Inn. We had seen the tapes with a room full of police officials.  These two security guards also do not appear on the Holiday Inn security videos that we were shown.  So why these arrests?  Islanders are outraged.  And so are we.  It’s blatant discrimination.

Page 121:  As we continue to move yet further away from the young men with whom Natalee was last seen, we are well aware that valuable evidence that could have been gathered that first morning is slowly and tragically being lost.  Police didn’t take the clothes from van der Sloot.  They didn’t search his house.  They didn’t arrest him after he lied to police right there in his front yard about taking Natalee back to the Holiday Inn.  They haven’t labelled him or the Kalpoe brothers as suspects.  The car belonging to Deepak Kalpoe has not been impounded.  And forensic tests have not been done.  There might be evidence there.  Everywhere.  But we can’t get the police to focus on the obvious.

And finanal we learn from the Wyndham Hotel manager that Joran and Deepak do not appear on their security videos at the time the two claimed to be at a poker tournament there – the same time we were standing in the van der Sloots’ front yard in the wee hours of May 30.

“Something’s wrong,”
I half whisper to Jug, following the arrests of the two security guards, and ask him to find an office supply store so we can have notebooks, paper, and pens to document these bizarre events.  I’ve been taking scrap notes all along, but now begin to write down in a notebook every single thing that happens, word for word, from this day forward.

Page 122:  The arrest yesterday of the two security guards is so obviously a move in the wrong direction.  My cursing is fluid and intense.  I’m challenging God and His power to help me.  Jug asks me to pray with him.  “I’m not praying, Jug.  You pray.  Because it isn’t working.”  He is so sad.  Feeling helpless, totally helpless ….

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: July 24, 2010, 04:00:16 PM »

Bet the sick freak of nature is throwing a temper tantrum over no curtains now  .

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-10749124

24 July 2010  Last updated at 04:36 ET

Peru declares emergency over cold weather

By Dan Collyns BBC News, Lima

The Peruvian government has declared a state of emergency in more than half the country due to cold weather.

Most of the areas affected are in the south, where temperatures regularly drop below zero centigrade at this time of year.

However, this time temperatures have dropped to as low as -24C.

The state of emergency means regional authorities can dip into emergency funds to provide medicine, blankets and shelter to those most affected. [snipped]
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #692 on: July 24, 2010, 04:08:12 PM »

I would love for a guard to sneak in a video camera and capture the rat in his environment for all to see.  I hope he's miserable.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: July 24, 2010, 04:19:08 PM »

I would love for a guard to sneak in a video camera and capture the rat in his environment for all to see.  I hope he's miserable.
I will settle for miserable, but he deserves so much worse.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #694 on: July 24, 2010, 06:01:46 PM »

San,

I misread TM's post last night.  You were right, of course.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: July 24, 2010, 07:22:31 PM »

San,

When I look at the two of them today, I still think they look a lot alike. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: July 24, 2010, 08:00:03 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/wp-content/themes/diario/images/fb.jpg

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: July 24, 2010, 08:20:49 PM »

An English version of this editorial by Jossy Mansur would be very interesting imo.

http://www.diario.aw/2010/07/hendrik-seferino-croes/

HENDRIK SEFERINO CROES

Publication: Diasabra, 24 Juli 2010.

Categoria: Editorial

Durante e tratamento di e caso cu mi a lanta contra Edmond relaciona cu su acusacion absurdo cu mi ta den narcotrafico y labamento di placa, su abogado, e narco-Ministro di MEP, Hendrik Seferino Croes, a presenta (manera di custumbra), cu e buki di Olivier, y el a lesa bay gol for di dje, comosifuera e tabata citando for di Biblia!
No, Mo Diek, bo ta masha ekiboca, pasobra e buki ey ta skirbi pa un estafador cu a bay cera den diferente ocasion na diferente pais, cu a gaña sin misericordia den su buki, y a acusami, entre otro cos, di ta meti tambe den e trafico di arma!
      Pero Hendrik, bo no a tuma algun tempo pa averigua cu cualke testimonio cu e por a inventa ta mancha? Di con bo no ta busca e traficantenan di arma cerca dos ex-Parlamentario di MEP? Bo mes no por a nota e ridiculez di dje ora cu el a bisa cu na mi cas mi tin un casita na entrada cu un guardia arma cu machine-gun? Cu mi ta core den un auto deportivo di luho? Cu mi ta asina poderoso cu un solo yamada di mi na e Presidente di Merca a pone un fin na tur e investigacion cu el a priminti nan cu e ta bay haci pa entregami na nan? Tende, shon, e tabata tras di placa, y abo, siendo Ministro di Husticia e tempo ey, casi sigur a encurashe pa e skirbi cualke buki contra mi.
         Awor, ami si por yamabo un Narcotraficante sin temor di ta ekiboca. Bo sa pakico? Pasobra ta abo y Nel a autoriza e despacho mas grandi di droga conoci te awor cu a sali for di Aruba rumbo pa Hulanda, conoci como Cargo Zaak! E 2500 kilo di marihuana cu a bay for di Savaneta pa Hulanda a ser bendi riba caya, ningun hende a ser aresta, y e placa cu a drenta di e benta di droga ey a ser reparti entre diferente departamento y persona.
        E confirmacion a bin di bo mes y di Nel, ora cu na Radio boso a bisa cu si mester bolbe hacie, boso lo hacie. Abo ta un abogado y bo mester ta na altura cu den nos Leynan no tin narcotraficacion legal y narcotraficacion ilegal! Si bo participa den cualke forma di narcotrafico, bo ta un narcotraficante, pesey mi por grita den bo horea: bo ta un narcotraficante!
        Abo, Hendrik, ta e ultimo persona na mundo pa bin cu e acusacionnan ey contra cualke persona djis pa satisface e odio inmenso cu ta biba den bo! Bo sa pakico? Pasobra abo tabata relaciona directamente, amigalmente, como abogado y probable socio di e narcotraficantenan mas grandi conoci te awor den e area aki. No ta abo tabata un di esnan cu tabata busca Ocando Paz for di aeropuerto cu su maletanan preto yen di placa di droga recogi riba e cayanan di Fort Lauderdale, pa bay conta nan den e suite riba e di 7 piso di Concorde Hotel? No ta abo, como Ministro di Husticia, a manda un orden skirbi na man pa e Fiscalnan di e tempo ey, Van Wijland y Hoogland, ordenando nan pa pone un narcotraficante (Sanchez) cu tabata den prison den libertad? No ta abo a permiti Cuntrera bolbe drenta Aruba siendo cu e tabata prohibi pa haci esey? No ta abo a ser acusa den NRC Handelsblad di ta meti den droga cu Bouterse, y te awe bo no a keha ni e corant ni e periodista cu a acusabo directamente y publicamente? Y asina mi por sigui te yena henter e corant aki cu bo relacionnan y envolvimento cu droga y cu e narcotaficantenan meti den e negoshi askeroso ey.
      Bo a referi na Luis, mi ruman, comosifuera algun di nos lo a sali na su defensa pa loke el a admiti di a haci! Ta duel nos cu el a hacie pasobra e ta keda nos ruman, y ta duel nos cu e ta den prison, pero busca algun relacion cu cualke otro di nos ta tipico di e enfermedad di odio cu tin bo cerebro carcomi.
        E veneno cu ta core den bo sanger no ta lagabo pensa sin amargura, y como cu ta ami a exponebo den tur bo bagamunderianan y relacionnan cu e hendenan ey di baho mundo, bo kier atachami cada biaha cu bo haya e oportunidad den Corte, di cosnan cu nunca mi a yega di haci, amen di cualke buki o raport o cualke otro mentira aki o den medionan internacional vicia cu boso mentiranan.
       Bo sa pakico nan ta mentiranan flagrante? Pasobra nunca mi a yega di ser interoga, deteni o hiba dilanti di Huez na ningun parti di mundo pa cualke asunto relaciona cu droga o labamento di placa. Pesey mi ta bay Merca tur ora cu frente na laira y sin ningun temor di ser sigui o molostia. Aya nan sa masha bon kico ta kico, y con abo y otronan den MEP, especialmente Nel y Martin Ras a yena e autoridadnan Mericano cu raportnan insostenible den cualke Corte di Husticia, djis pa motibonan politico.
Dia cu MEP a nombrabo nan Ministro di Husticia, loke nan a haci ta pone un Narco-Ministro pa prome biaha den Reino, den un posicion di poder, cu e speranza cu boso ta bay caba cu nos tur, cu boso ta considera boso enemigonan. Pero, MEP no a conta cu bo record, cu bo actonan descabeya, cu bo odio y bo traicion contra Aruba.
        Bo ta corda e badge di DISIP cu bo a acepta como Comisario General di e cuerpo policial ey? No lo tabata nada si bo no tabata ocupando na e momento ey e posicion di Ministro di Husticia den Reino Hulandes. Bo a duna un huramento na Venezuela cu ta calificabo como un traidor. Na cualke otro pais nan lo a fusilabo, pero MEP no solamente a bira cara pa e desfachatez ey, sino cu nan a sigui permitibo comete bo barbaridadnan, con tal cu bo tabata persegui nan contrincantenan político. Cu berdad o cu mentira, esey no tabata importante pa nan, con tal cu bo por a sigui scupi bo odio contra e politiconan y miembronan di prensa cu no tabata na boso amen.
        Como cu bo a provoca sin cu mi por a contestabo den Corte, for di Dialuna padilanti mi ta bay dunabo mi contesta. Spera lo peor, pasobra mi no ta bay limitami na Ocando, Sanchez, Bermudez, Owell, Cuntrera of e otronan riba bo lista di amigonan o socionan so. Y den e tanda di publicacionnan ey, acompaña pa documentonan incuestionablemente legitimo, e Pueblonan di Aruba y di mundo ta bay mira bo berdadero cara, esun di un narcotraficante y traidor repugnante!

Papiamentu translation:

hendrik seferino croes

publication: saturday, 24 july 2010.

categoria: editorial

during the tratamento by the caso cu i have arise contra edmond relaciona cu her acusacion absurdo cu i am in narcotrafico y labamento by coin, her advocate, the narco-ministro by mep, hendrik seferino croes, owing to present (manera by custumbra), cu the book by olivier, y past owing to read bay gol for by dje, comosifuera the was citando for by biblia!
not, mo diek, are you very ekiboca, because the book ey is write before one estafador cu owing to bay close in various ocasion at various country, cu owing to lie without misericordia in her book, y owing to acusami, among another cos, by is meti also in the trafico by arm!

but hendrik, thou not did take some time before averigua cu cualke testimonio cu the can owing to inventa is mancha? by con thou do not busca the traficantenan by arm close two ex-parlamentario by mep? thou self not can owing to make a note the ridiculez by dje hour cu past owing to say cu at my cas i have one casita at entrance cu one guardia arm cu machine-gun? cu i am core in one car deportivo by luho? cu i am so powerful cu one sun call by my at the chairman by merca owing to laydown one end at all the investigacion cu past owing to priminti they cu the is bay haci before entregami at they? hear, shon, the was behind coin, y you, siendo ministro by husticia the time ey, casi assure owing to encurashe for her write cualke book contra my.

at present, i if can yamabo one narcotraficante without temor by is ekiboca. thou know pakico? because is you y nel owing to autoriza the despacho more big by drugs conoci till at present cu owing to depart for by aruba direction before the netherlands, conoci because cargo zaak! the 2500 kilo by marihuana cu owing to bay for by savaneta before the netherlands owing to being bendi on caya, neither person owing to being aresta, y the coin cu owing to come into by the throw by drugs ey owing to being reparti among various departamento y person.

the confirmacion owing to come of you self y by nel, hour cu at radio your owing to say cu if have to go back hacie, your will hacie. you is one advocate y thou have to is at altitude cu in we leynan not have narcotraficacion legal y narcotraficacion ilegal! if thou participa in cualke form by narcotrafico, are you one narcotraficante, pesey my can bark in thou horea: are you one narcotraficante!

you, hendrik, is the ultimo person at world before come cu the acusacionnan ey contra cualke person exclusively before satisface the hate inmenso cu live in thou! thou know pakico? because you was relaciona directamente, amigalmente, because advocate y probable socio by the narcotraficantenan more big conoci till at present in the area here. do not you was one by esnan cu was busca ocando paz for by aeropuerto cu her maletanan black complete by coin by drugs recogi on the cayanan by fort lauderdale, before bay count ; they in the suite on the by 7 floor by concorde hotel? do not you, because ministro by husticia, owing to send one orden write at hand for her fiscalnan by the time ey, van wijland y hoogland, ordenando they before laydown one narcotraficante (sanchez) cu was in gaol in freedom? do not you owing to permiti cuntrera go back come into aruba siendo cu the was prohibi before haci esey? do not you owing to being acusa in nrc handelsblad by is meti in drugs cu bouterse, y till today thou not owing to complain neither the corant neither the journalist cu owing to acusabo directamente y publicamente? y so my can follow till fill entire the corant here cu thou relacionnan y envolvimento cu drugs y cu the narcotaficantenan meti in the business askeroso ey.

you have referi at luis, my brother, comosifuera some by we will owing to depart at her defence before thing past owing to admiti by owing to haci! is duel we cu past owing to hacie because the is remain we brother, y is duel we cu the is in gaol, but busca some relacion cu cualke another by we is tipico by the enfermedad by hate cu have thou cerebro carcomi.

the poison cu is core in thou blood do not lagabo think without bitterness, y because cu is i owing to exponebo in all thou bagamunderianan y relacionnan cu the hendenan ey by base world, thou be willing to atachami cada trip cu thou attain the oportunidad in corte, by cosnan cu never i have arrive by haci, amen by cualke book or raport or cualke another lie here or in medionan internacional vicia cu your mentiranan.

thou know pakico they're mentiranan flagrante? because never i have arrive by being interoga, deteni or bring fast by huez at neither part by world before cualke asunto relaciona cu drugs or labamento by coin. pesey i am bay merca all hour cu forehead at air y without neither temor by being follow or molostia. yonder they know very good kico is kico, y con you y others in mep, especialmente nel y hammer ras owing to fill the autoridadnan mericano cu raportnan insostenible in cualke corte by husticia, exclusively before motibonan politico.

day cu mep owing to nombrabo they ministro by husticia, thing they owing to haci is laydown one narco-ministro before first trip in kingdom, in one posicion by power, cu the speranza cu your is bay come to anend cu we all, cu your is considera your enemigonan. but, mep not owing to count ; cu thou record, cu thou actonan descabeya, cu thou hate y thou traicion contra aruba.

are you corda the badge by disip cu you have acepta because comisario general by the cuerpo policial ey? not will was nothing if thou not was ocupando at the instant ey the posicion by ministro by husticia in kingdom dutch. you have give one huramento at venezuela cu is calificabo because one traidor. at cualke another country they will owing to fusilabo, but mep not only owing to become cara for her desfachatez ey, but cu they owing to follow permitibo comete thou barbaridadnan, con such cu thou was persegui they contrincantenan político. cu berdad or cu lie, esey not was important before they, con such cu could you owing to follow scupi thou hate contra the politiconan y miembronan by prensa cu not was at your amen.

because cu you have provoca without cu my can owing to contestabo in corte, for by monday front i am bay dunabo my contesta. wait for will worse, because my do not bay limitami at ocando, sanchez, bermudez, owell, cuntrera or the others on thou list by amigonan or socionan alone. y in the tanda by publicacionnan ey, acompaña before documentonan incuestionablemente legitimo, the pueblonan by aruba y by world is bay see thou berdadero cara, esun by one narcotraficante y traidor repugnante!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: July 24, 2010, 10:37:11 PM »

San,

That's OK 2NJ.  I thought I read it wrong which I do a lot 
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: July 25, 2010, 01:42:32 AM »

Well, I see the resemblance....don't shoot me San.      Nose....those eyebrows....& eyes.   

I cannot find the pic, but in the picture of Anita, wearing the red lounge wear, there is a lady standing in the back (our) right.  She looks like the one with JVDS. IFA??

This one Buckeye? 

http://www.facebook.com/

Is this Anita's bowling attire or cougar attire?

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.