April 27, 2024, 06:24:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247060 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: July 25, 2010, 11:55:41 PM »

I expect things to be very slow for the next 3 months or so. Joran is toast -that is a good thing. Joran will not ever leave Peru alive.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: July 26, 2010, 12:31:33 AM »

WE NEVER STOOD A CHANCE

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 189:
   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's very, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead. From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it

MAY 31, 2005 – 3:00 AM

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 51:
  As we stand there in the wee hours of Tuesday morning, May 31, 2005, waiting to get a search warrant that is never obtained, the two who were last seen with Natalee offer to us where they dropped her off early yesterday morning.  For the last time we drive back to the Holiday Inn, where Joran and Deepak demonstrate with great detail where they took Natalee, and how she stumbled and bumped her head getting out of the car, describing her over and over as “so drunk.”

Joran and Deepak then show me exactly where they dropped Natalee off in front of the hotel entrance, speading their arms in illustration of the area, which is right outside the front entrance of the Holiday Inn lobby.

Page 97:  The black and white footage plays. The video is grainy, but clearly shows the lobby entrance of the Holiday Inn.  I ask them to rewind I and play it again.

Natalee never appears at the hotel where Joran and Deepak so elaborately demonstrated they left her.  She never came back.  She never got out of that car and stumbled and bumped her head like they told me

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #722 on: July 26, 2010, 12:33:07 AM »

Beth on Greta, November 19, 2008:

HOLLOWAY: Yes. And Greta, I was just wanting to say that, you know, like I said, it's been a long time, but it's never too late for justice. And I'd be good with a "Midnight Express" prison anywhere for Joran.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,454527,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #723 on: July 26, 2010, 12:50:25 AM »

IN THE WORLD THAT THESE MISCREANTS RUN IN,EVERYONE GETS GOT!IT'S JUST A MATTER OF TIME.................................................TICK TOCK............................................................

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #724 on: July 26, 2010, 12:50:10 AM »

I expect things to be very slow for the next 3 months or so. Joran is toast -that is a good thing. Joran will not ever leave Peru alive.
I've been agreeing with many Good monkeys that urine is toast and will not survive Peruvian prison.I want to refine my 'toast statement' a little.
I now think urine is more like a burnt bagel, with the hole in the middle getting bigger and bigger as his dance card fills up with his new friends in prison.......hehehe
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: July 26, 2010, 12:53:45 AM »

I've been agreeing with many Good monkeys that urine is toast and will not survive Peruvian prison.I want to refine my 'toast statement' a little.
I now think urine is more like a burnt bagel, with the hole in the middle getting bigger and bigger as his dance card fills up with his new friends in prison.......hehehe

To hell with Dancing with the stars.Peru should have a Dancing behind bars!!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #726 on: July 26, 2010, 01:01:00 AM »

To hell with Dancing with the stars.Peru should have a Dancing behind bars!!
You mean...Dancing behind 'behind' bars?....
Has a nice ring to it..... Monkey Devil!
Hi Keepthefaith.........the end for urine is near......no bun pun intended.......
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #727 on: July 26, 2010, 01:04:57 AM »

Things are well Billb.Hope all is well with you and the family.How could it not be with Urine behind bars!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #728 on: July 26, 2010, 01:10:43 AM »

Although I don't condone this,I wonder if the gaurds at CastroCastro have paid attention to what other prison gaurds do?Just sayin... Monkey Devil!

Mexico: Prison Guards Let Killers out, Lent Guns

http://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory?id=11247643&cid=ESPNheadline

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: July 26, 2010, 01:22:51 AM »

Good night billb, Anna, Lifesong, wreck, Keepthefaith and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
Justice for Natalee and Stephany is just around the corner.... an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: July 26, 2010, 01:25:55 AM »

Good night billb, Anna, Lifesong, wreck, Keepthefaith and 8 Guests are viewing this topic.
Justice for Natalee and Stephany is just around the corner.... an angelic monkey

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS BILLB

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #731 on: July 26, 2010, 01:26:48 AM »

Hey, Deepak!

Did you hear about Joran's laptop?

Did you hear about those raids in the Netherlands? 

Tick Tock, Deepak.

Tick Tock!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #732 on: July 26, 2010, 01:27:44 AM »

Hey, Deepak!

Did you hear about Joran's laptop?

Did you hear about those raids in the Netherlands? 

Tick Tock, Deepak.

Tick Tock!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: July 26, 2010, 01:28:32 AM »

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS BILLB

KEEPTHEFAITH

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #734 on: July 26, 2010, 01:32:02 AM »

You'd think them Kalpoe miscreants would get a clue by now but,I guess there wasn't much upstairs to begin with.Ya think?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #735 on: July 26, 2010, 01:37:18 AM »

You'd think them Kalpoe miscreants would get a clue by now but,I guess there wasn't much upstairs to begin with.Ya think?

I think that the day the lawsuit is over and they don't win - and trust, that day is coming - is the day the Kalpoe's realize either they switch sides or they're gonna get the hand in the pocket treatment.

Their best days are behind them, imo.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: July 26, 2010, 01:40:34 AM »

I think that the day the lawsuit is over and they don't win - and trust, that day is coming - is the day the Kalpoe's realize either they switch sides or they're gonna get the hand in the pocket treatment.

Their best days are behind them, imo.

Very good points LifeSong!I agree.Hope all is well with your health Lifesong,as the Monkey cage needs ya for the next 40yrs! an angelic monkey I'm off for the evening.GoodNight & God Bless.You are appreciated!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #737 on: July 26, 2010, 02:23:08 AM »

Thanks, Keepthefaith! 

No worries, I'm sure not going anywhere.   

Goodnight to you & God Bless

DPJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #738 on: July 26, 2010, 05:41:39 AM »

Don't know what to think of this movie about Joran but these are the words of the producer:

Paul Ruven: "We shot the movie secretly in Aruba, we have kept it quiet because the case is still a very sensitive subject there.
I'm taking a different approach than the soft headed one of Peter R. de Vries who is completely in accordance with Natalee's mother. We show that there are much more interests involved, especially economic ones.

The film Me and Mr. Jones will have it's premiere in January in The Netherlands"

Doesn't sound too good if you ask me.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1023/Film/article/detail/499954/2010/07/26/Geheime-speelfilm-over-Joran-van-der-Sloot.dhtml
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #739 on: July 26, 2010, 06:42:29 AM »

Don't know what to think of this movie about Joran but these are the words of the producer:

Paul Ruven: "We shot the movie secretly in Aruba, we have kept it quiet because the case is still a very sensitive subject there.
I'm taking a different approach than the soft headed one of Peter R. de Vries who is completely in accordance with Natalee's mother. We show that there are much more interests involved, especially economic ones.

The film Me and Mr. Jones will have it's premiere in January in The Netherlands"

Doesn't sound too good if you ask me.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1023/Film/article/detail/499954/2010/07/26/Geheime-speelfilm-over-Joran-van-der-Sloot.dhtml

Let's not forget this movie tells a fictional story.
So hopefully people won't see this as the truth... no matter which side the movie takes.
I don't think the film maker made a very wise decision to do a fictional movie about Joran.
Maybe something more neutral would've been better, but as usual it's probably all about the $$$.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.