April 27, 2024, 05:00:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247053 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: July 26, 2010, 04:25:39 PM »

What's the next "red letter" date in the Kalpoe - Dr. Phil suit??

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #761 on: July 26, 2010, 05:10:49 PM »

What's the shocking discovery Joran lied?
He's a hermaphrodite?  Monkey Devil!

omg just kill me now  ... it would make life so much easier

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #762 on: July 26, 2010, 05:12:11 PM »

WAAAAAAAAA..............where is my birdie friend??

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #763 on: July 26, 2010, 05:34:18 PM »

WAAAAAAAAA..............where is my birdie friend??

I was thinking that was a bird's shadow on the left....   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #764 on: July 26, 2010, 07:02:14 PM »

Magnolia and 26 Guests are viewing this topic. 

If the new movie has the PI(star) breaking into the Sloot compound to look for
evidence, then the plot must go along the lines of Joran being guilty and it said
that they are working the Peru information into the movie.
It sounds like it may be OK IMO.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #765 on: July 26, 2010, 07:58:10 PM »

evidence, then the plot must go along the lines of Joran being guilty and it said

25 guests, I've been watching 

I agree with you Magnolia.....

back to work......never ends (heavy sigh)

I continue to stand with the girl.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #766 on: July 26, 2010, 08:15:28 PM »

I think, with it's title, it will be a slam on Peter R DeVries....the "techniques" of investigative journalists.....effects of media...etc. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #767 on: July 26, 2010, 10:21:24 PM »

I think, with it's title, it will be a slam on Peter R DeVries....the "techniques" of investigative journalists.....effects of media...etc. 
I'm skeptical -- but intrigued. If they are going to work in the Peru information I would tend to think they are probably working the Joran is guilty as hell angle.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #768 on: July 26, 2010, 10:24:42 PM »

Just remember, fellow Monkeys:

No matter what side-show circuses take place, JVDS continues to sit in prison.
He no longer enjoys (a) the freedoms he had, (b) the freedoms he denied others.

JVDS and his attorneys can file as many motions as they want.
They can employ any stall tactic or delay methods they so choose.
When the smokescreens disappear and the dust settles...
JVDS will have his day in court, in front of the three panel judge.
The videotapes, forensic evidence, and more will be clearly presented.
His flight from the scene will be taken into consideration.
The robbery angle of motive will be fully theorized and supported.
It will be a slam dunk case. His confession will not even be relevant.

Aruba can not distort the facts of the case as they did before.
Nor can they clean up crime scenes, make evidence vanish, or block search warrants.
Disinformants are useless. No one is listening, nor cares anymore.

A very long (and deserved) prison term in a notoriously wretched prison is soon forthcoming for JVDS.

I like this post a lot. 

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: July 26, 2010, 10:28:55 PM »

Really??? LOL
The shocking discovery is that she had a seizure and died on the beach, same as with Patrick, probably.

Just my opinion, but I think Joran out right killed her with his bare hands, just like he did Stephany in Peru.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: July 26, 2010, 10:47:19 PM »

Dig da eyebrows........ Cool

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: July 26, 2010, 10:55:06 PM »

I have to agree with San on this movie.  Aruba would never allow it to be filmed unless it portrays them in glowing terms.

And remember the Dutch "re-enactment" that portrayed Joran as a tattooed very dark Latino--probably the member of the police academy that looked the LEAST like Joran?  Also portrayed Natalee as the loudest and most scantily dressed of the group and other biased inaccuracies.

They also portrayed the whole MB group as though they had never seen the beach or a swimming pool when in fact Alabama HAD one of the most beautiful beaches in the world until BP trashed it and lots of those kids have their own pools.

I sure hope that Renee Geilen is not involved in any way!  But I will believe something helpful coming out of Aruba when and only when I see it. 

I think it is just too darned bad Joran struck again during their filming and I do hope that really messed up their efforts because I just don't believe they were honorable.  Maybe since Joran has killed again, they willk have to adjust the tenor of their film now.  I hope so and that it is not as nasty as that re-enactment.  I totally saw red on that thing!

Agree-that "re-enactment" was a farce & insulting to Natalee & her friends;  Our Alabama beaches are still gorgeous ...come and visit our still wonderful Gulf Shores!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: July 26, 2010, 11:01:14 PM »

Don't know what to think of this movie about Joran but these are the words of the producer:

Paul Ruven: "We shot the movie secretly in Aruba, we have kept it quiet because the case is still a very sensitive subject there.
I'm taking a different approach than the soft headed one of Peter R. de Vries who is completely in accordance with Natalee's mother. We show that there are much more interests involved, especially economic ones.

The film Me and Mr. Jones will have it's premiere in January in The Netherlands"

Doesn't sound too good if you ask me.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1023/Film/article/detail/499954/2010/07/26/Geheime-speelfilm-over-Joran-van-der-Sloot.dhtml

IMO, there's no way they could shoot a movie in secret on Aruba---doesn't Aruba have to issue "work permits" for everything?   And besides, isn't that island is teensy tiny?     
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: July 26, 2010, 11:03:35 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: July 26, 2010, 11:44:34 PM »

Agree-that "re-enactment" was a farce & insulting to Natalee & her friends;  Our Alabama beaches are still gorgeous ...come and visit our still wonderful Gulf Shores!   

Ono

My youngest son and wife concur.  They have been in your area for past week and ... have been shown a great time.  Hubby and I will be picking them up at the airport tomorrow and ... will find out all the nitty gritty details of their trip over lunch.  If they do not have other plans ... I am anticipating looking at photos tomorrow evening.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #775 on: July 27, 2010, 02:43:51 AM »

JUSTICE
FOR NATALEE & STEPHANY!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #776 on: July 27, 2010, 08:42:51 AM »

Don't know what to think of this movie about Joran but these are the words of the producer:

Paul Ruven: "We shot the movie secretly in Aruba, we have kept it quiet because the case is still a very sensitive subject there.
I'm taking a different approach than the soft headed one of Peter R. de Vries who is completely in accordance with Natalee's mother. We show that there are much more interests involved, especially economic ones.

The film Me and Mr. Jones will have it's premiere in January in The Netherlands"

Doesn't sound too good if you ask me.

http://www.ad.nl/ad/nl/1023/Film/article/detail/499954/2010/07/26/Geheime-speelfilm-over-Joran-van-der-Sloot.dhtml

IMO, there's no way they could shoot a movie in secret on Aruba---doesn't Aruba have to issue "work permits" for everything?   And besides, isn't that island is teensy tiny?     

Very good point, Ono.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #777 on: July 27, 2010, 09:21:23 AM »

From our old friend Kyle's Twitter account...

"Mom is in a coma after a MC crash yesterday. Glad I'm not in Kazakhstan now!"

Thank you, Patriot.  I just happened to read his blog yesterday about the Kazakhstan job.   I do hope she will be okay. 

Do you think his mother was in a motorcycle crash?  Or does MC mean something else?

I think it means Motorcyle Crash

http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/hunterdon-county/express-times/index.ssf/2010/07/pittstown_resident_daria_kingm.html

Pittstown resident Daria Kingman injured in motorcycle crash, police say
Published: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 4:44 PM     
Updated: Thursday, July 22, 2010, 6:14 PM
 Tom Quigley

A Pittstown woman is in critical condition after she apparently suffered a medical problem before losing control of her motorcycle this morning at Route 625 and Perryville Road in Union Township, New Jersey State Police report.

Daria Kingman, 59, was driving a 2005 Triumph north on Route 625 when she lost control of the motorcycle and was ejected, police said.

She was flown to St. Luke’s Hospital in Fountain Hill after the 10:49 crash, police said.

Police said Kingman was wearing a helmet and the road conditions were dry.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: July 27, 2010, 09:41:42 AM »

Thanks 2NJ!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: July 27, 2010, 11:35:05 AM »

Looks like Sebastian (to me) in these pics from August 2009

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59708538@N00/sets/72157623824915987/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.