April 27, 2024, 01:49:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247030 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #780 on: July 27, 2010, 11:39:18 AM »

What's the next "red letter" date in the Kalpoe - Dr. Phil suit??
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BUMP

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: July 27, 2010, 11:41:00 AM »

Looks like Sebastian (to me) in these pics from August 2009

http://www.flickr.com/photos/59708538@N00/sets/72157623824915987/

Ballast???  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #782 on: July 27, 2010, 11:42:53 AM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BUMP

I think not until Jan 2011.  I have to run out but I'll check to be sure when I get back.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #783 on: July 27, 2010, 11:46:57 AM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BUMP

I think not until Jan 2011.  I have to run out but I'll check to be sure when I get back.
I thought they made a new deposition deadline date (like September or something).

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: July 27, 2010, 11:48:47 AM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BUMP

I thought they made a new deposition deadline date (like September or something).
.. or maybe the judge was asked to rule -- but we did confirm yet.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #785 on: July 27, 2010, 12:17:24 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #786 on: July 27, 2010, 12:41:31 PM »

Anita's Artwork>>>>Really Crappy stuff;

http://avdsart.com/index.html

It seems she is a failure at everything.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #787 on: July 27, 2010, 01:01:45 PM »

Anita's Artwork>>>>Really Crappy stuff;

http://avdsart.com/index.html

It seems she is a failure at everything.
Looks like she ate several rainbow popsickels and then threw up on canvass.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: July 27, 2010, 01:31:42 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tranquilo-Charters-Aruba/105298909104?v=wall

August 16, 2009

From the same page...

May 2010

The party never stops with that IFA group!    

Between Facebook and IFA get togethers, it's no wonder Anita just couldn't take the time to grieve for Paul...sighhhhhh 

http://batibleki.visitaruba.com/2010/05/22/ifa-hosts-a-sunset-sushi-happy-hour-at-gari-wasabi/

http://www.facebook.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tranquilo-Charters-Aruba/105298909104?v=wall

April 2010

He would know all about tasteless now wouldn't he... Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #789 on: July 27, 2010, 01:43:07 PM »

I think someone posted about this earlier, just a reminder.   

http://www.wday.com/event/article/id/36426/group/homepage/

Published July 27 2010

Mother of Natalee Holloway to speak in Fargo

Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - A mother whose daughter disappeared while on a school trip to Aruba in 2005 will be making an appearance in Fargo.

By: WDAY Staff Reports, WDAY

The mother of Natalee Holloway will be speaking at the United Way's Women Leadership

Luncheon on October 25th.

Fargo, ND (WDAY TV) - A mother whose daughter disappeared while on a school trip to Aruba in 2005 will be making an appearance in Fargo.

Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway, will be speaking at the United Way's Women Leadership Luncheon on October 25th.

Her daughter, Natalee, went missing 5 years ago while her Alabama school was on a graduation trip in Aruba.

Beth will be speaking about faith, hope and personal safety. The luncheon will be at the Ramada Plaza Suites. Contact the United Way for ticket information.

Tags: daily updates, news, fargo, aruba, holloway, fccnetwork

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #790 on: July 27, 2010, 01:50:59 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BUMP

I think not until Jan 2011.  I have to run out but I'll check to be sure when I get back.

Yes, that's correct.  I had forgotten about that.  Next hearing is set for Jan 2011 but Depo was set for Sept 1, 2010 I believe.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: July 27, 2010, 02:19:40 PM »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
BUMP

I think not until Jan 2011.  I have to run out but I'll check to be sure when I get back.

Yes, that's correct.  I had forgotten about that.  Next hearing is set for Jan 2011 but Depo was set for Sept 1, 2010 I believe.
Thanks!!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #792 on: July 27, 2010, 03:22:55 PM »

Best man for the job=benefit of the doubt?   

Probably more about two liars agreeing with each other!  JMO   

http://www.facebook.com

snipped, btw everyone didn't agree with them...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #793 on: July 27, 2010, 03:52:25 PM »

NOTICE:  TOMORROW AFTERNOON/EVENING - THE SITE AND FORUM WILL BE DOWN FOR SEVERAL HOURS FOR AN OS UPGRADE.  IT WILL GO DOWN AT:

4PM PACIFIC
6PM CENTRAL
7PM EASTER

IT IS EXPECTED TO BE DOWN AT LEAST 6 HOURS.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: July 27, 2010, 04:37:14 PM »

Thanks Klaas.  Hope that means you get the evening off!   
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #795 on: July 27, 2010, 05:02:12 PM »

September 1, 2010 = 35 days to the deposition deadline?

Tick Tock, Deepak!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #796 on: July 27, 2010, 05:08:43 PM »

September 1, 2010 = 35 days to the deposition deadline?

Tick Tock, Deepak!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: July 27, 2010, 05:39:53 PM »

Unbelievable!   

Aruba is sending investigators to assist St. Maarten with their murder cases? 

For REAL?   Monkey Devil!

Or maybe it's actual murder investigators that WERE NOT assigned to Natalee's case.... 

http://www.24ora.com/policial-mainmenu-8/20188-aruba-ta-sostene-st-maarten-policialmente.html

Papiamentu translation:

aruba is sostene st. maarten policialmente

tuesday, 27 july 2010 16:47

barely cu peter de witte owing to asumi the posicion by alto comisario by police at st. maarten, cu at once owing to arrive one peticion by aid. cuerpo policial aruba owing to send 2 police before st. maarten. in barely 1 week by time, st. maarten owing to raporta not less by 6 caso by asesinato. the comunidad at once owing to cuminsa laydown one presion enormous on autoridadnan before soluciona the casonan here. because cu st. maarten have dearth by police, owing to haci one apelacion dramatico on cuerpo policial aruba before send person before aid in soluciona the casonan here. aruba at once owing to bay by acuerdo before send two recherche before st. maarten before so give one hand eynan.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: July 27, 2010, 06:47:22 PM »

Just a reminder that the report about the "investigation" that supposedly cleared Van der Straten, failed to address all of Rudy Croes accusations; one being that the most qualified police officers for the case were not assigned to it...

Letter from Art Wood to Jossy Mansur following the rearrest of Joran, Deepak, and Satish in 2007.

I don't remember where I saved the clipping in English from, I haven't been able to find it again.

I'm pretty sure this is the Papiamentu version from Diario posted by Klaas.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2405.msg310436#msg310436

Jossy, E ultimo noticia ta conmove mi curazon y ta recorda mi con duro a bo, Eduardo y mi persona a traha pa trece e caso aki den husticia.
Mi ta spera tur cos ta bon

Apreciado Jossy Mansur,

E re-aresto di Joran Van der Sloot y rumannan Kalpoe ta pone Aruba un biaha mas den spotlight mundial, locual ta pone mas atencion y emocion relaciona cu e desaparicion di Natalee Holloway. Mientras mi ta hala atras y cuidadosamente ta observa e ultimo eventonan tumando lugar, mi mester admiti cu mi ta un poco mas esceptico relaciona cu e intencion di Aruba pa resolve e caso aki.

Por fabor tuma nota cu mi a referi na “intencion” di Aruba' y no su "Abilidad" pa resolve e caso di Natalee Holloway. E pueblo di Aruba merece pa haya sa e berdad den e tragedia aki y no worde mal-informa pa media of su Gobierno. Ta pesey mi ta skirbi esaki. Mi kier pa pueblo di Aruba cuestiona e sinceridad di algun autoridad envolvi y no worde ciega pa miedo di publicidad negativo.

Durante e curso di e investigacion aki, mi a bira amigo personal di bo y bo yiu Eduardo, como tambe Dave Holloway.Mi por declara sin duda ningun cu nos intencion y obhetivonan tabata sali for di nos curazon pa e deseo di encontra Natalee.

Den un bida henter trahando como oficial di polis mi ta haya cu e oficialnan di polis di Aruba cu mi por a conoce ta polisnan capaz, competente y profesional. Aunke, manera bo por corda, consistentemente y repetidamente mi a laga sa mi preocupacion relaciona cu e rol di Dennis Jacobs, un agente den departamento di narcotico, pa su asignacion den e caso como investigador principal, pa e Comisario Van der Straaten. Aruba tin detectivenan cu experiencia den casonan di homicidio y desaparicion di personanan. Di con nan no a haya e oportunidad pa resolve e caso aki. Van der Straaten mes a trece duda den e caso cu su amistad personal cu Paulus Van der Sloot.

Un duda cu nunca a termina cu su retiro, mientras Dave Holloway y mi persona a descubri cu e tabata reuni regularmente cu Jacobs y e Comisario Dompig lunanan durante e investigacion. Esey lo por ta apenas un coincidencia of nan por tin un amistad tambe, pero nos a haya esaki inusual. Mi criticanan di Jacobs a worde bon documenta y mi no ta bay ripiti esaki.

El a worde pasa den mannan di e Prome Minister y Procurador General di Aruba, hunto cu un peticion pa kita Jacobs y Dompig for di e caso. Famianan Holloway y Twitty tambe a tuma parti na e peticion aki.

Na October 2005 Dave Holloway y mi persona a reuni den secreto cu Fiscal Amolyn Flanegin. Nos a haci esaki cu conocimento y permiso di e Procurador General. E meta di e reunion aki tabata pa vocifera nos preocupacion relaciona cu e iregularidadnan cu Dennis Jacobs y Comisario Dompig a mustra durante e curso di e investigacion y nos peticion pa Landsrecherche investiga e dos agentenan aki.

Ami cu Dave a duna Comisario Dompig un pista persuasivo relaciona cu amigo di Joran, Koen Gottenbos y nos tabata sinti cu Gottenbos lo por ta un clave pa resolve e caso. Yiu adolescente di Comisario Dompig a bisa Dave Holloway cu Paulus Van der Sloot aparentemente a fia un boto rond di e lapso di tempo di desaparicion di Natalee. Ami y Dave a haya sa cu e boto tabata di tata di Koen Gottenbos y cu Koen tabata tin miedo di worde aresta. Asina hopi cu e anochi e tabata drumi hunto cu su mayornan riba cama.

Durante e curso di e reunion aki Fiscal Flanegin a bisa nos cu el a resigna for di e caso di Holloway pa motibo di respuesta negativo di (Jacobs y Dompig) pa sigui cu e pistanan relaciona cu Gottenbos. Specificamente cu Koen Gottenbos a suministra Joran cu un alibi ficticio pa e anochi di 31 di Mei, 2005. Flanegin a bisa "sigui e mentiranan y lo bo descubri e berdad."

Dos aña a pasa y nos no tin motibo pa kere cu polis a investiga nos peticion pa bay tras di Koen Gottenbos. Nos a haya sa awo cu evidencianan nobo a sali afo di via yamadanan di telefon y e-mails. Mi por bisabo cu Koen Gottenbos a e-mail Joran tur dia!Mi ta spera y reza cu mi escepticismo ta innecesario y cu husticia lo prevalece.

Dios bendiciona pueblo di Aruba.

Arthur E. Wood

(Arthur E. Wood ta un ex agente special di Servicio Secreto, kende a protehe Presidentenan Ford, Carter, Reagan, Bush y Clinton. El a worde honra como Oficial di Polis di aña, pa e Asociacion Internacional di Investigadornan di Credit Card na 1986 y ta un autor y ta conoci pa promove derechonan di victimanan.)

-----------------------

The letter in English

In case the print is too small for some to read:

Dear Jossy Mansur,

The re-arrest of Joran Van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers puts Aruba right back into the world spotlight with a flood of attention and emotion regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  As I stand back and cautiously watch the latest events unfold I have to admit that I am more than a little skeptical concerning Aruba’s intention to solve this case.  Please take notice that I reference Aruba’s “intention” and not It’s “Ability” to solve the Natalee Holloway case.  The fine people of Aruba deserve to know the truth in this tragedy and not to be mislead by the News media or the Government.  That is why I am writing.  I want the people of Aruba to question the sincerity of some of the officials involved and not be blinded by fears of negative publicity.

During the course of this Investigation I became close personal friends with you and your son Eduardo and also with Dave Holloway.

I can state unequivocally that our intentions and objectives were heart driven by a compelling desire to find Natalee.  As a professional life long law enforcement officer I found the Aruban Police Officers that I encountered to be capable competent and professionally trained police officers.  However, as you may recall, I consistently and repeatedly voiced my concern over the role of Dennis Jacobs a career narcotics agent who was assigned as the lead investigator by then Chief Van der Straaten.  Aruba had fine detectives with homicide and missing person experience.  They were not given the chance to solve this case.  Van der Straaten himself cast a shadow of doubt on this case by his personal friendship with Paulus Van der Sloot.  A shadow that never faded with his retirement as Dave Holloway and I discovered that he was meeting regularly with Jacobs and new Assistant Chief Dompig months into the investigation.   That could have been mere coincidence or maybe they are all friends, but we found it to be unusual.  My criticism of Jacobs was well documented and I am not going to repeat it here.  It was however passed on the Aruba’s Prime Minister and Attorney General along with a request that Jacobs and Dompig be taken off of the case.  The Holloways and Twittys joined in that request.

In October 2005 Dave Holloway and I secretly met with Aruban Assistant Prosecutor, Amolyn Flanegin.  We did so with the full knowledge and blessing of the Aruban Attorney General.  The purpose of that meeting was to voice our concern over Improprieties that Dennis Jacobs and Chief Dompig had exhibited during the course of the investigation and to request a Police Internal Affairs Investigation into the two officers.  Dave and I had given Chief Dompig a compelling lead regarding Joran’s friend Koen Gottenbos and we felt that Gottenbos could be critical in solving the case.  Chief Dompig’s teenage son had told Dave Holloway that Paulus Van der Sloot was rumored to have borrowed a boat about the time Natalee disappeared.  Dave and I learned that the boat was owned by Koen Gottenbos’s father and that Koen was in fear of being arrested.  So much so that he was sleeping in his parents bed with them.  During the course of that meeting Prosecutor Flanegin told us that she had resigned from the Holloway case because of the refusal of the police (Jacobs and Dompig) to follow other leads related to Gottenbos.  Specifically that Koen Gottenbos had supplied Joran with a fictitious alibi for the evening of May 31, 2005.  Flanegin said “follow the lies and you find the truth.”

Two years have passed and we have no reason to believe that the police have followed up on our request to go after Koen Gottenbos.  We now learn that new evidence may have been gleamed from phone calls or emails.  I can only tell you that Koen Gottenbos e mailed Joran everyday!  I hope and pray that my skepticism in unwarranted and justice will prevail.

God bless the people of Aruba.  Arthur E. Wood

(Arthur E. Wood is a retired Secret Service Special Agent who protected Presidents, For, Carter, Reagan, Bush and Clinton.  He was named Law Enforcement Officer of the Year, by the International Association of Credit Card Investigators in 1986 and is an author and well known victim rights advocate.)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: July 27, 2010, 07:02:18 PM »

Jossy Mansur article about Joe Tacopina at the end of 2007.

IMO...priceless!   

I wish Jossy would reveal ALL he knows about Joran...

http://getagripmonkey.blogspot.com/2007/12/badly-informed-lawyer-english.html

A badly informed lawyer

[English translation offered by DIARIO]

DIARIO Aruba

12/01/2007

By: Jossy M. Mansur

Once again this man, who thinks himself a star lawyer, has given various televised interviews in which he unfortunately proves that he has no control over his emotions, and uttered one nonsense after the other in angry tone he could not camouflage! What is he looking for really? Popularity? This certainly is not the way to achieve his goal!

I have an immense regard for Greta, but I can't understand why she gives this man the last word and doesn't let us confront him. Neither does she with the facts of the case, which Greta is fully aware of, I'm sure. Maybe in the US, there might be some people that are afraid of his tongue and temper, but with me, he is climbing the wrong tree!

How does a lawyer who pretends to have any class, say that what I've quoted from Joran's deposition isn't true? I again publish this document in the original Dutch, with a translation in English. This should put duct tape on Tacopina's mouth.

In the referred document, Joran said to four Aruban police officers that he thinks he might know where Natalee's body is buried, and that he thinks that Deepak went back to the beach where the girl was lying on the sand, raped and killed Natalee, and afterward buried her close to the first fishermen's hut! And he also wants to ignore a taped conversation in a police car, where the three suspects (Joran, Deepak and Satish were sitting in the back seat), trying to make his client, Joran, come out "innocent" in his confrontation with Deepak. Does this lawyer know how to read? Or is he simply dumb? Deepak said directly to Joran (and the police have this tape!): "if they find the girl, you are looking at 15 years in prison! What did he mean by that? That Joran is "innocent" or "guilty" of something that will send him behind bars for so many years? Can this big-mouthed lawyer understand this? Or does he only want to impose his street style here too? Attacking my evidence based on real facts won't help his client, and if he doesn't stop painting Joran like an angel, I'll find myself forced to publish everything we have found out about him since he was 8 years old! He is certainly no "angel", believe me!

Let Tacopina understand once and for all that I have 33 years of journalism in Aruba behind me, and that if the American media ask for my comments, it is because they are aware that I know more than Tacopina thinks! Could he possibly be trying to break my credibility with the American People, by his clownish acts on TV? I've always spoken the truth to them! I have nothing to hide from anyone. My relationship with David Kock and Ronny Wix, the defense lawyers for the Kalpoe brothers is excellent! They have the professional ethics that Tacopina lacks and a good sense in the practice of law, of that I'm sure!

In my opinion, Paulus committed a critical error when he hired Tacopina to defend Joran, because he doesn't know our environment, he is not up-to-date directly on what happened to Natalee, and all his "knowledge" seems to come from what he has read about the case. I'm sure he doesn't have half of the documents that DIARIO has. Furthermore, we have additional documents that no other media can even dream of having, and that's because we are serious journalists that respect authorities and cooperate with them when asked to do so.

I've said on Greta's show that the three suspects know very well what happened to Natalee, because they were the last ones that were with her on the night of her disappearance. Forget about the tales that from Carlos and Charlies they left her at the Holiday Inn or at the beach close to the Marriott! The story about going behind the Lighthouse to see sharks also leaves lots of doubts. There are contradicting testimonies from Joran, Deepak and Satish! Joran said that they went to his apartment from Carlos and Charlies; the Kalpoe brothers have completely denied that statement. They have declared to the police that they didn't go to that apartment! Which party is telling the truth? And Joran declared that Deepak picked him up at the beach, but Deepak denied that allegation. And then Joran said it was Satish that picked him up! But Satish also denied that he picked him up! The big question Tacopina has to answer is: How did Joran get back home that night? Did he walk? Did Paulus pick him up? Or was there someone else?

And can Tacopina explain to us how his client did the miracle of letting his shoes grow from size 11 to size 14 in one night?

These are some of the discrepancies that authorities have been investigating again, because they don't make any sense! For instance, what was the real relationship between Joran and Koen? Why did he leave the island one or two days after Natalee disappeared? Why, when Art Wood and Dave, Natalee's father, asked authorities to interrogate him, it wasn't done? Why hasn't he been interrogated so far? My reliable sources tell me that Koen knows exactly what happened that night!

If Tacopina thinks that we're not aware of ALL the details of this case, he is badly mistaken! The truth is that we honor our word and will not reveal what we know from our police and judicial sources when asked not to do so! What is said to us in trust will never be betrayed, because then we would be betraying our principles!

I hope this case goes to Court as soon as possible, and if Joran, Deepak and Satish are innocent, they will be cleared by the judge. And if one or more are guilty, this also will be determined by the evidence presented to the presiding Judge. My advice to Tacopina? Stay in the US! Your presence in Aruba will only cause more harm to Joran! Believe me!

Posted by Getagrip at 12/01/2007 10:25:00 AM   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.