April 27, 2024, 02:46:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247042 times)
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #80 on: July 14, 2010, 11:43:48 PM »

This is the only thing I can find on Joran's DNA being found on anybody in Thailand.  And this guy doesn't seem credible at all.  Sad

He keeps calling Peter de Vries Peter de Virus for one thing.  I also see he has something about somebody named Jamie Simmons going to marry Joran.

I don't think he is very reliable at all.  Can anyone else find confirmation about Joran's DNA in Thailand?  This guy can't be trusted I don't think.  I think he makes things up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhzxR0-jF4k

So, do you think they reopened up the investigations of the unsolved murders in Thailand since the news of Joran's arrest for the murder of Stephany? Did they did up these bodies I wonder. I cannot read Thai, and my niece, who is Thai, is currently in Thailand visiting her family, so I cannot contact her.
sO, YOU THINK THEY DUG HER
Self edit, geesh;
So, do you think they reopened up the investigations of the unsolved murders in Thailand since the news of Joran's arrest for the murder of Stephany? Did they dig up these bodies I wonder. I cannot read Thai, and my niece, who is Thai, is currently in Thailand visiting her family, so I cannot contact her.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2010, 01:34:59 AM »

Was it me or were we down for a little bit?

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2010, 01:44:22 AM »

Good Nite!

JUSTICE for Natalee and Stephany!  an angelic monkey

God BLESS!   an angelic monkey

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: July 15, 2010, 01:46:23 AM »

Was it me or were we down for a little bit?

pb

We were down for a little bit.  Still working on forum software upgrade and other tweaking of the site.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: July 15, 2010, 01:47:40 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #85 on: July 15, 2010, 01:56:51 AM »

O/T The Caylee thread seems to be down, or is it just me. I hope I can get it
tomorrow. Anyone else having a problem??????
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: July 15, 2010, 01:57:37 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

“The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.”

Leo Nikolaevich Tolstoy

ARUBA

We Monkey's have the time, and sure as hell exude patience!

TICK_TOCK

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #87 on: July 15, 2010, 02:23:20 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2005/09/16/unprecedented-pressure-on-om-and-the-police/

Unprecedented pressure on Public Prosecutor and the police

From Amigoe Friday 16 September 2005 :

We wonder why there was so much animosity between former police chief Jan van der Straten and PM Nelson Oduber, his cabinet and the Prosecutor’s office? One only needs to read this article from Amigoe to begin to wonder if the Natalee Holloway investigation was not one along party lines. The former police chief is a speaker at the AVP opposition party function making the following opinions:

“It is very important when a person like Van der Straten that knows the comings and goings in our society, gives such distress signals”.

With such an important investigation like the Natalee Holloway one going on while Van der Straten was the police chief one really does wonder about those so called “distress signals” and whether some one so recently close to the investigation need be making such comments.

ARUBA — During a gathering for the European-Dutch population on the island that was organized by opposition AVP in Club Havana earlier this week, former chief of police Jan van der Straten expressed heavy criticism on the ‘unprecedented pressure’ of the current government on the Public Prosecutor (OM) and the police. Reliable sources within the OM confirmed this situation.

The AVP invited Van der Straten as guest speaker. He used the occasion to talk about the enormous pressure that the Oduber-cabinet had put on the OM and the police in the past period of office. “Not only the system is under unprecedented pressure, but also individuals experience that pressure and are literally being threatened and fired. The government doesn’t even hesitate taking it to the lowest degenerated level.” He even gave a concrete example of intimidation that he experienced: “Isn’t it something when the Prime Minister gives the order to retrieve Van der Straten’s possessions and afterwards comment about these in public?” He didn’t want to go into details about what he called ‘examples where people’s privacy was invaded and where people are locked up because of their actions and expressions.”

Van der Straten says that the Oduber-cabinet won’t last: “The nation does not want a prime minister that has time for such matters. Short term thinking and short term actions are not in the interest of the nation and definitely do not contribute to the increase of the integrity. Oduber will not get the absolute majority and he will then get out. Those were his words, not mine.”

He also criticized the government’s security policy: “You don’t increase the safety in Aruba by giving everybody weapons. You don’t increase the safety by establishing shooting associations with an international character. You don’t increase the safety by throwing hunting methods at illegal persons, while you should have taken actions long before they got here. You don’t increase the safety by appointing people in the police corps that have not been screened enough. You don’t increase the safety by continuously undermining the authority of the Corps management with all sorts of memo’s of so-called advisors. You don’t increase the safety by calling police officers ’scouts’ and continuously undermining the confidence of the Corps. You increase the safety by taking a model position in the field of openness, honesty, integrity, vision, and decisiveness.”

AVP-leader Mike Eman thanked Van der Straten for giving his opinion: “It is very important when a person like Van der Straten that knows the comings and goings in our society, gives such distress signals. I think that we have to take this very serious and that we cannot continue like this. A radical change is necessary after September 23rd.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.radionetherlands.nl/currentaffairs/region/netherlands/081204-Holloway-Croes

Police officer thwarted Holloway investigation

RNW NEWS

04-12-2008 (December 4, 2008)

Dutch police commissioner Jan van der Straten actively frustrated investigations on the island of Aruba into the disappearance of US teenager Natalee Holloway.

Minister Rudy Croes
Rudy Croes: critical

Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes confirmed on Thursday that Van der Straten delayed the start of investigations in order to protect his friend, Paulus van der Sloot, the father of Joran who is the main suspect in the case. Paulus was working for the Justice Ministry at the time.

Minister Croes made his public statement about the commissioner's dallying following critical remarks by Van der Straten about Aruba's police. Shortly after Natalee's disappearance in 2005, the Dutch police commissioner was overheard saying "I cannot do this to my friend Paul".

The Justice Minister says there were remarkably frequent phone conversations between Jan van der Straten and Paul van der Sloot in the first days after the American teenager went missing.

Carnival policemen
In more detailed criticism, Minister Croes accuses Commissioner Van der Straten of putting a "second rate police team" on the Holloway case. The team consisted of part-time policemen who are hired in to help the regular force during events like carnivals.

The Dutch government is also blamed by Minister Croes for giving insufficient moral support to the Aruban authorities:

"They stand by while Aruba's name is being dragged through the mud. We were asked in 2005 to hide the fact that Joran is a Dutchman. A Dutch minister - I won't say who - personally asked us to present Joran as an Aruban."

Justice Minister Rudy Croes is known for his critical attitude towards the Dutch, Aruba's former coloniser. He said in 2007 that he was in favour of breaking off Aruba's relations with the Netherlands. The statement caused an uproar, coming as it did while negotiations with the Netherlands were going on.

A new political division of the Kingdom of the Netherlands will come into force on 15 December 2010. Aruba will remain a separate country within the Kingdom.

---------------------------------------------------------

http://mikeeman.com/?p=97

Papiamentu translation:

combatimento by criminalidad

22 july 2009

aruba owing to wordo asota the ultimo simanan here before one wave big by criminalidad. the situation at aruba by asuntonan relaciona cu criminalidad is birando more y more precario. atraco, ladronicia y violencia provided that general owing to become asuntonan cu folk is practicamente considera normal. the week here one dead owing to cay in the wave by violencia cu is astotando we island. leader by faction avp is believe cu criminalidad have to have atencion earnest by the gobierno cu sit after by eleccionan by september 2009. one gobierno by avp will have atencion earnest before descend criminalidad at aruba. manner quite know come to anend, the faction berde her opinion is cu hotel central because one “neishi” by choller have to wordo bird. hotel central have to wordo close manner cu avp come into gobierno y will busca one another lugar before ubica the adictonan problematico here at where they can attain the trato y atencion adecuado before maybe miembronan util by the comunidad here. mike eman, mirando the situation earnest here in we country, is believe cu have to have more sosten for her police in the casonan here. some week behind the leader by avp owing to wordo aserca before representantenan by spa, the sindicato by polisnan at aruba. the representantenan owing to entrega leader by faction one raport cu is ilustra one great cantidad by asuntonan cu is bay left in the job by polisnan at aruba. algo cu is quite earnest is the manner cu polisnan is wordo deal in they payment y toelagenan. one another aspecto earnest by entire the asunto here is the negligencia cu have for her problemanan here. police is one job dangerous y cu cierto aspectonan cu do not aplicabel before another trahadornan. adicional at the this, the polisnan have by preocupa they self cu they situation financiero y all the consecuencianan cu this is trece cu ne. the police have to her atencion overall before can work at bienestar by we country. pesey mike eman y arthur dowers owing to visit the.o. keep by police by north week happen, before can see before they self the situation cu the polisnan here is trahando inside. week happen, upstairs invitacion by mike eman, ex-comisarionan by police owing to reuni cu the leader by the faction berde, because the atencion before criminalidad not can is uno without more. the is rekeri by one vision y have to is part by one investigacion completo. the comisarionan van der straten, peterson y nectar together cu luciano milliard y mike eman owing to discuti several sugerencia y consehonan cu owing to come upstairs table. the aim is before can crea one vision more cla upstairs various aspectonan cu have to mehora y others cu assure have to change. one meeting adicional cu the ex- comisarionan will wordo teni in future cercano, because topiconan by the magnitud here is rekeri quite dedicacion y atencion. cu cosnan not can follow so at aruba upstairs several ground is one achievement. the urgencia upstairs ground by criminalidad is uno quite earnest y is pesey self the atencion by faction avp, lidera before mike eman is uno earnest y will wordo haci by one manner profesional.

http://avparuba.net/partido/?p=325

Papiamentu translation:

17 July 2009

leader by faction avp mike eman in one meeting owing to talk provided that extenso cu ex- comisarionan by police

in oranan by diahuebs afternoon leader by faction avp the energico mike eman owing to hang on to one meeting cu three person prominente on ground by asuntonan policial y husticia. hendenan cu one experiencia amplio y one conocimento big on the terenonan already menciona. they're the three ex comisarionan by police, sr.j.van der straten, sr.a.nectar y sr. r.peterson. alas sr.rasmijn not can was present. also was present luciano milliard. the meeting cu owing to go in one tremendo good ambiente was uno very necesario, because mike eman owing to attain quite informacion y sugerencianan valioso cu assure have to wordo poni in practica during one next gobernacion. all three person together cu mike eman owing to delibera provided that extenso on the various puntonan by preocupacion y intrankilidad cu is queen in we comunidad. quite asuntonan earnest y preocupante cu we here at aruba day in day afo live cu they owing to wordo discuti. one sharp cu owing to come front is cu the situation at aruba have to attain one enfoke integral. on quite ground have problem y quite by one or another manner is be similar at another. criminalidad hubenil can wordo evita without have one sistema by cuido cu is funciona good y all instancia is work together. owing to talk on the problematica by choller cu we all by one form or another have que haber cu ne y con can arrive they solucionnan structural. same is count ; for her criminalidad cresciente cu is azotando we island. the idea by “polis by bario” cu is algo good have to wordo reinforza y cu polisnan young y motiva. have to haci algo cu the bendedornan by drugs. by all form have to give the comisario by police all espacio for her can work without metemento politico. on the sharp here everybody was by acuerdo, because without this never are you attain one cuerpo policial cu is funciona on the right. have to give the polisnan thing legalmente they have derecho on dje y also the toolsnan before they can work. this is only one pair by the quite puntonan cu owing to wordo discuti. very quite asunto owing to come front y self quite sugerencia y solucionan also owing to wordo treci. the meeting owing to continue casi three hour y so self not owing to remain cla y will have to attain one continuacion. all three ex comisario is attain the thought by mike eman before come in one meeting together y delibera open on topiconan cu is concerni cada one by we on the island here, uno tremendo good.

--------------------------------------

Knowing full well that the public was aware of the "investigation", and that the "investigation" was complete...but without revealing ANYTHING about the results of the investigation...these appointments are made!

February 9, 2010 (btw...Paulus died the next day...)

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/16118-jan-van-der-straten-lo-guia-e-proceso-organisatorio-den-direccion-di-cultura.html

May 23, 2010 (all indications are that a week later Joran murders AGAIN)

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/17962-jan-van-der-straten-ta-bira-coordinador-nacional-di-droga.html

Wonder what FINALLY prompted the powers that be to make this revelation...which is minimal and questionable to say the least imo.  Those "internal discussions" sure did take a long time!

7/9/2010

7/10/2010

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #88 on: July 15, 2010, 02:29:54 AM »

The aruba toilet is flushing......the turds are trying to get out....rudy/jan and the rest can swirl around and around....but urine is going to take them all down......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #89 on: July 15, 2010, 02:41:41 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: July 15, 2010, 02:56:08 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys....
Justice for Natalee and Stephany is just around the corner.....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #91 on: July 15, 2010, 02:57:11 AM »

O/T....
http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2010/07/14/singer-jewel-goes-undercover-karaoke-bar-comedy-site/?test=faces
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: July 15, 2010, 09:05:42 AM »

Joran van der Sloot in the blogosphere

Last Update: 6:42 am 

Print Story | ShareThis
Birmingham, Al  (WIAT)  Joran van der Sloot.  Natalee Holloway.  Stephany Flores.

One is sitting in a Peruvian prison.  One was found murdered in his Lima hotel room.  One is missing after being seen with him five years ago on a trip to Aruba.

Van der Sloot is in the middle of the complicated investigation of his alleged murder of 21 year old Stephany Flores.  He remains the prime suspect in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.  Both of those circumstances are filled with questions and legal complications.

But there's little doubt in the blogosphere where the intertwined stories of the three continue to light up the web.

Babble.com says it's a site for parents.  One of their current lead articles is entitled "Why the parents of Joran van der Sloot's victims may never get closure"

Read past the article to the comments and you'll possibly be startled by the ferocity of the response and the frustration and impatience with the slowness of the legal systems in both Peru and Aruba. 

One sample:  "Lying is Joran’s alibi. It worked when he killed Natalee, and he is hoping it will work again. Joran is a psychopath, and his mother believes the part he plays for her is “real” Joran. Oh momma.. the worst lies are the ones we tell ourselves…"

There are dozens of other sites commenting on, or even focusing on van der Sloot and his victims.

An example that precedes his current troubles in Peru is devoted to the five year old disappearance of Natalee Holloway, the Mountain Brook teen who disappeared on a trip to Aruba...after last being seen in van der Sloot's company.

Blogs For Natalee has been collecting and updating information on the case for most of the five years since Natalee's disappearance.  It claims 435951 Posts in 8070 Topics by 2154 Members.  It stresses it has no official connection to the Holloway family.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Joran-van-der-Sloot-in-the-blogosphere/-cMrtRh6VUibVqsTRxm_EQ.cspx?rss=1659

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #93 on: July 15, 2010, 09:46:11 AM »

Justice for Natalee & Stephany! 

-Darlene
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: July 15, 2010, 10:19:34 AM »

Joran Van Der Sloot Suspected of Thailand Sex Trade Connection and Possible Killings

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5572942/joran_van_der_sloot_suspected_of_thailand.html

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: July 15, 2010, 10:21:40 AM »

They must be related:

An Aruba from the distant past remembered; Annie returns with family for her 80th birthday

During the week of July 4 to 11, the Tamarijn Beach Resort was proud to host Anna, (better known on Aruba as Annie) Hagen-De Vries and her brothers Henk and Albert, who returned to the island where they spent their childhood for a family vacation in celebration of Annie turning 80 on July 10.

MORE..

http://www.aruba.com/news/lifestyle/an-aruba-of-the-distant-past-remembered-annie-returns-with-family-for-her-80th-birthday/
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #96 on: July 15, 2010, 10:42:37 AM »

As for Rudy Croes - agree with wreck and txmom.  He's as dirty as they come.  Remember Oduber accused HIM of corruption......I think in 2006.

So there's got to be a BIG reason for him making such a stand against vd Straten now.  Hold onto your vines Monkeys, this is gearing up to be a wild shake up!!!

I hope this is the stone that causes the house of cards to tumble!

Something has rolled that stone to the top of the hill, that's for damn sure!  No way would Rudy be doing this if there weren't a BIG reason, IMO.  Something tells me it's going to come barrelling down upon that house of cards very soon!

Jen? What do you think is going on...... any clue? What are the dynamics at play here, I wonder!

I can only hazzard a guess, CBB.  I'm thinking it can only be one of two things - the two major political parties, or the upcoming (proposed) changes in the judiciary.  Oduber must have him dead to rights on the corruption he accused him of.  And then there is the potential of what the judge(s) did/knew about both that, and the coverup into what happened to Natalee.

Not knowing the exact details of what Oduber has on Croes, and not knowing how much those two judges knew of and participated in that, and the collusion to cover up Natalee's murder............all I can do is guess.  I would think, at this point, he who has the most power, influence and friends in the right places will prevail.  And will only be doing so in order to protect himself - not out of any sense of humanity toward Natalee and her family.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #97 on: July 15, 2010, 10:43:07 AM »

According to this site Peter de Vries has reported that Joran's DNA has been found on a dead teen in Thialand. Killed in 2008.

http://article.wn.com/view/2010/07/12/Joran_Van_Der_Sloot_Suspected_of_Thailand_Sex_Trade_Connecti/

If it comes up a page showing a picture of Joran, click on the breaking news on the right side

Wow-thanks!    Maybe this is why it seems as tho Rudy Croes could be 'loosening up' just a tad? 

ono hello:)

What  do you mean rudy croes is loosening up. I am a lil slow on the thought process today. I cant compute lol. maybe the california heat!
tia

Hi loca !! Lol-I don't know ... was just going by what seemed to me to be the drift of Anna's, etc. recent posts above .. I've never paid very much attention to the Rudy Croes person as he always seemed to be in the background to me.   That island has proved to be so complicated & the layers of shenanigans which go on, are too much for my weakling brain to fathom.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: July 15, 2010, 10:44:14 AM »

This just drives me NUTS! Stop and think about what Croes just said! It reminds me of Shango! 

Croes is ADMITTING publically that there is information, within his knowledge, pertaining to Natalee's case that he is deliberately witholding.

WTH????

Natalee is dead and the perp was never prosecuted. Natalee's family is still searching for her remains and being thwarted by Aruban authorities in their efforts.

If the SOB admits he has information germane to Natalee, that's obstruction of justice and he should be arrested and thrown in jail until he decides to share it BECAUSE IT'S THE RIGHT AND DECENT THING TO DO!!!

Geeeezzzzz................. these people drive me NUTS!!!

rant over..............            Hi Monkeys!!!   Monkey Devil!

CBB, you just don't understand their laws.

<Ducking>

I'm a little late here and haven't read back but this caught my attention.  So this is what Rudy Croes is saying?  Is Rudy trying to send a message to someone.  Like don't mess with me or the house of cards will fall.

That's kind of in line with what I'm thinking, but my thoughts are that he is going to MAKE the house of cards fall.  Purposely.  To protect himself and/or someone else.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #99 on: July 15, 2010, 10:49:48 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.