April 27, 2024, 04:48:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247052 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #800 on: July 27, 2010, 09:30:16 PM »

Agree-that "re-enactment" was a farce & insulting to Natalee & her friends;  Our Alabama beaches are still gorgeous ...come and visit our still wonderful Gulf Shores!   

Ono

My youngest son and wife concur.  They have been in your area for past week and ... have been shown a great time.  Hubby and I will be picking them up at the airport tomorrow and ... will find out all the nitty gritty details of their trip over lunch.  If they do not have other plans ... I am anticipating looking at photos tomorrow evening.

Janet

I am so glad Janet!!  I know they had a fun time & hope they return soon ... and often .. and spread the word!!   

OT: [You can find up to the minute pictures & reports on Facebook at "Alabama Gulf Coast",  y'all  Wink]
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: July 27, 2010, 09:33:06 PM »

What's the shocking discovery Joran lied?
Really??? LOL
The shocking discovery is that she had a seizure and died on the beach, same as with Patrick, probably.

Just my opinion, but I think Joran out right killed her with his bare hands, just like he did Stephany in Peru.

My opinion also, and/or, he kicked her in the head.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #802 on: July 27, 2010, 09:38:01 PM »

Anita's Artwork>>>>Really Crappy stuff;

http://avdsart.com/index.html

It seems she is a failure at everything.

What is it with the eyes & hands?  This stuff creeps me out-a psychiatrist would have a field day interpreting this, IMO.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #803 on: July 27, 2010, 10:56:08 PM »

Anita's Artwork>>>>Really Crappy stuff;

http://avdsart.com/index.html

It seems she is a failure at everything.

What is it with the eyes & hands?  This stuff creeps me out-a psychiatrist would have a field day interpreting this, IMO.

I spent some time looking it over this afternoon. Much of it looks like one big giant Timothy Leary acid trip.

It is very busy "art." Much of it has subliminal messaging in it. It is all very CREEPY, it seems
to be the Van der sloot theme. The painting entitled "Mother" will really knock your tits in the dirt. There is a skeleton looking grim reaper embedded in it.

The woman is a certifiable lunatic; there was never any doubt about this. If she didn't have a dime to her name... authorities would have little choice but to lock her away in a place with padded walls.

The thing that creeps me out most: She teaches children every day. Oh great, a whole new generation of Joran's to be on the look out for.

Eat your pork rinds, Anita! 

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #804 on: July 27, 2010, 10:58:26 PM »

Agree-that "re-enactment" was a farce & insulting to Natalee & her friends;  Our Alabama beaches are still gorgeous ...come and visit our still wonderful Gulf Shores!   

Ono

My youngest son and wife concur.  They have been in your area for past week and ... have been shown a great time.  Hubby and I will be picking them up at the airport tomorrow and ... will find out all the nitty gritty details of their trip over lunch.  If they do not have other plans ... I am anticipating looking at photos tomorrow evening.

Janet

I am so glad Janet!!  I know they had a fun time & hope they return soon ... and often .. and spread the word!!   

OT: [You can find up to the minute pictures & reports on Facebook at "Alabama Gulf Coast",  y'all  Wink]

The kids returned to Canadian soil about 12:30 PM this afternoon.  Early this morning (6:30) we were waken by a call from son.  They had arrived late on a flight into Houston, Texas and ... feared their connecting flight home had left.  Thankfully ... the connecting flight had been delayed and ... although the boarding time had lapsed ... they were allowed through.

Hubby did splurged for lunch at a favorite Japanese resturant near the airport but considering both of them had gotten so little sleep in the last 24 hours ... time change ... jet land ... they were not too talkative.  However ... son did promise that one of them would email photos to us this evening.  Nothing yet.  They are both probably sleeping.

Janet
8:00 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #805 on: July 27, 2010, 11:06:53 PM »

I find it interesting how much Anita's art changed from 2004 to 2005 thru 2008. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #806 on: July 27, 2010, 11:10:18 PM »

Loving Natalee – Beth Holloway

Page 147-151:
  The mission of meeting people and handing out the Ecclesiastes prayer cards and the beautiful colourful bracelets gives me a reason to get up and keep going.  FOX anchor Greta Van Susteren wants to come along, as many of the network reps have done over the past few weeks.  We’re going to the other end of the island today, near the van der Sloot neighbourhood, to ask for information.  And help.

As I reach to put a prayer card into the van der Sloot mailbox, I see someone on the side of the house and call out, “Anybody home?  Hello! You’ve go company! Knock, knock!  Anybody home?”

A man is behind the shrubs against the house.  “I see you there in the bushes.”  He freezes.  “I’m Natalee’s mom.  I just want to give you a prayer card.”

Paulus van der Sloot has to be coaxed out of the bushes like a dog in trouble.  He appears from behind the shrubs and comes to the gate.  I hand him one of Natalee’s prayer cards over the fence.

Surprisingly, he says, “Come in, please.  Stop the cameras, okay?  Stop the cameras.”

Greta and I lock eyes for a moment, and with no hint of hesitation on her part we go inside.  Through the front door we make our way across the tile floor, passing through a nicely decorated living room, under an archway, to an enclosed back-porch area.  We step down to a table and chairs.  Paulus’s wife, Joran’s mother Anita, is here.  There’s no glass in the multiple window openings in this room, just wooden slats.  And the air moves comfortably through the area.  The wind blows hard all the time in Aruba, and it’s breezy in here, well ventilated.  Paulus sits closest to the air flow.  I sit across from him, in close proximity.  Anita is on my left.  Greta is next to Paulus, her body turned toward him.

Anita tells us all about Joran and what a good boy he is.  How smart he is.  I let her go on and on, as this gives me time to listen, look, assess.  And as she continues, she begins to share with us what a difficult time they have had with him recently.  How he exhibits oppositional defiance and is disrespectful to his mother.  How they are beginning to lose control of him as he sneaks out at night and comes and goes as he pleases.  After about thirty minutes she concludes by telling us Joran is seeing a psychologist for his defiant behaviour.

Now it’s my turn.  I have no intention of matching her good-boy remarks with good-girl comments.  And cut to the chase.  Graphically repeating the very words said by their son a couple of weeks ago in his statements made on June 9, 10, and 13.  The vile account that was read to me in the attorney general’s office.  The equally explicit words used by Joran to describe what he did to Natalee.  Calmer than I have ever been in my whole life and without blinking, I tell them which fingers he said he used.  Where he said he put them.  How their son described my daughter’s pubic area, her underwear.  How Joran said she was falling asleep and waking up, falling asleep and waking up.  I tell them of his conflicting stories of what happened, the different places he said it happened.  Little beads of sweat form across Paulus’s brow and forehead.

My arms rest on top of the investigation notebook I carry with me all the time.  Natalee’s reward poster with her picture on it is inside the front clear cover, in plain view.  Paulus’s arms are on the table.  Our knuckles are only inches apart arms are shaking.  His fists are clenched.

“You’re responsible for Aruba being trapped in hell,” I tell him, still calm.  “You can change that.  But Aruba will stay in a perpetual state of hell until you come forward.”

I gently push the notebook toward him so he can see Natalee.  Anita remains silent.  The breeze is blowing ever cooler through the room now, yet the sweat on Paulus is increasing.

“How did Joran get home that night, Paulus?”  He responds that he doesn’t know.  “Did he go to school the next day?”  He responds again that he doesn’t know.

Greta and I have many questions.  “you mean this is the most critical time in your son’s life – he is being held on suspicion of kidnap and murder – and you don’t know how he got home or if he went to school?”

Paulus stammers when he answers.  He hesitates.  He sounds unnatural and blinks rapidly.  His head is down.  The beads of sweat turn to bubbles that grow together and gather under his chin, then drop – splash – onto the table below.

Pulling a couple of prayer bracelets out of my pocket, I offer them to the van der Sloots.  First I tie one on Anita’s arm, then ask  Paulus if he would like one.  He lifts his clench-fisted arm, shaking as if he has Parkinson’s disease, and tries very hard to hold it up.  What a pathetic form of a man he is, I think – a very different person from the one who stood so brazenly in his front yard in the wee hours that first morning, facing down Aruban police and our men from home.  I take my time tying the bracelet, very, very slowly, and explain the meaning of the three cords of yarn.

“Paulus, this bracelet stands for a Bible verse.  It’s Ecclesiastes 4:12.  “Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves.  A cord of three stands is not quickly broken.””  I finish the tying and gently pat the knot.  “There you go.”

And right then the bracelet looks different to me.  I see the three cords as the suspects, and the knot as the end holding them together as Paulus.  It’s not just clear – it’s crystal clear.   There are potentially four people who know what happened to Natalee.  We need the knot to come loose and the three to unravel.

Anita gets a kitchen towel and first blots Paulus’s head.  Then she lays it on the pools of sweat that have formed on the table in front of him and, in one big swipe, folds the towel over and cleans it away.

No one could have predicted that this encounter would take place.  And if Greta Van Susteren had not been there, I would not have gone inside.

A few days later Paulus is arrested and questioned by Aruban police after they say he changed his story about what time he picked up Joran on the night Natalee disappeared.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #807 on: July 27, 2010, 11:26:42 PM »

& why is it separated this way on the website?  work before 2004 & 2005 to 2008????
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 11:28:24 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: July 27, 2010, 11:43:39 PM »

& why is it separated this way on the website?  work before 2004 & 2005 to 2008????
Gee -- how did her life change dramatically in 2005???

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #809 on: July 28, 2010, 12:07:21 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/user/HiramVrolijk   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #810 on: July 28, 2010, 12:09:47 AM »

I am not qualified to be an art critic, but to me it looks like Anita was looking for some solstice
from religion from 2005-2008.  Her colors are angry and there are symbols of both Buddhism and
Christianity.  Looks like she is trying to sort it out.

She should stick to children's faces and lizzards.   I wouldn't want her any where near my child.
Carpe is right....she's nutty as a fruitcake.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #811 on: July 28, 2010, 12:12:40 AM »

Monkey Devil!  ........ as a parade! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #812 on: July 28, 2010, 02:19:35 AM »

Same mansion from the videos? 

http://www.facebook.com

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=3&ved=0CCIQFjAC&url=http%3A%2F%2Fs2.arubayp.com%2FAruba%2FResidential%2FV%2F3%2Fbook&ei=e7dPTJCeFcL98Abgm9m8AQ&usg=AFQjCNH4WQlPNiKZ167ypfjjyG5LVGDD8g

Vrolijk, Egilio Bella Vista 10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLE5V2a0Hj8

snip

Date | Friday, July 30th, 2010
Location| Bella Vista #10, Ildo Vrolijk Residence, Tierra del Sol
Time| 7:30pm - 11:00pm
Dress | Dress to Impress & Thrill
Contribution Fee | Afls. 100,-... (Premium Open Bar All Night Long)

snip

http://www.tierradelsol.com/realestate/for_sale.html#resales

BELLA VISTA, Custom Homes

Bella Vista 9 & 10; 3389 m² / 36,444 sqft; 5 bedrooms / 5 bathrooms

The home sits on over a quart-acre of land overlooking the ocean and has breathtaking and expansive views of the island. The elegant foyer features a sweeping circular staircase and custom ironwork. At the ground floor you find an office, hobby room and a spacious family cinema room. The gourmet kitchen offers everything needed to prepare amazing menus, a second kitchen is specially installed for preparing fish dishes. The 1st floor master suite with private balcony and 13 foot high ceilings opens to the gorgeous master bathroom. The outside of the home features a resort-style pool with guest house and gym, a pool bar, separate Jacuzzi on a higher level overlooking the pool area, and professionally landscaped gardens.

Priced at: $ 6,500,000

http://www.tierradelsol.com/realestate/fotoframe.html?fid=409

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #813 on: July 28, 2010, 02:39:01 AM »

Here's another picture of the property.

http://casnan-real-estate-aruba.com/listing/components/com_hotproperty/pdf.php?id=4050

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #814 on: July 28, 2010, 04:21:53 AM »

JUSTICE
FOR NATALEE & STEPHANY!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #815 on: July 28, 2010, 04:56:21 AM »

Domain Name       setardsl.aw ? (Aruba)
IP Address       66.247.201.# (SLBH/SETAR ARUBA)
ISP       Sprint
Country    :    Aruba  (Facts)
City    :    Oranjestad
Lat/Long    :    12.5167, -70.0333 (Map)
Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Internet Explorer 8.0
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 8.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/4.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; InfoPath.2; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618; OfficeLiveConnector.1.3; OfficeLivePatch.0.0; 887805903; layout/3.00284)
Javascript       version 1.3
Monitor       
Resolution    :    1024 x 640
Color Depth    :    32 bits
Time of Visit       Jul 28 2010 4:07:27 am
Last Page View       Jul 28 2010 4:08:02 am
Visit Length       35 seconds
Page Views       2
Referring URL      http://www.bing.com/...k&form=QBRE&qs=n&sk=
Search Engine      bing.com
Search Words      fredson panneflek
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=3167.680
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...ex.php?topic=188.460
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-5:00
Visitor's Time       Jul 28 2010 4:07:27 am
Visit Number       23,761,026

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7018.msg1082167#msg1082167

texasmom and 1 Guest are viewing this were viewing that topic.   

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #816 on: July 28, 2010, 10:31:26 AM »

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #817 on: July 28, 2010, 11:19:45 AM »

Remembering Natalee Holloway's Case as Joran Van Der Sloot's Story Unravels
July 27, 2010
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2010/07/remembering-natalee-holloways-case-as-joran-van-der-sloots-story-unravels.html

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #818 on: July 28, 2010, 12:08:37 PM »

Remembering Natalee Holloway's Case as Joran Van Der Sloot's Story Unravels
July 27, 2010
http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2010/07/remembering-natalee-holloways-case-as-joran-van-der-sloots-story-unravels.html
He wraps it up well - very accurate (for once!)

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #819 on: July 28, 2010, 03:48:21 PM »

Rolling Eyes more of the same .......

Film Version Of Natalee Holloway Story Underway
7/28/2010 3:19 PM ET
http://www.rttnews.com/Content/EntertainmentNews.aspx?Section=2&Id=1373788&SM=1

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.