April 26, 2024, 11:15:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247012 times)
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: July 28, 2010, 04:20:38 PM »

Anita's Artwork>>>>Really Crappy stuff;

http://avdsart.com/index.html

It seems she is a failure at everything.

What is it with the eyes & hands?  This stuff creeps me out-a psychiatrist would have a field day interpreting this, IMO.

I spent some time looking it over this afternoon. Much of it looks like one big giant Timothy Leary acid trip.

It is very busy "art." Much of it has subliminal messaging in it. It is all very CREEPY, it seems
to be the Van der sloot theme. The painting entitled "Mother" will really knock your tits in the dirt. There is a skeleton looking grim reaper embedded in it.

The woman is a certifiable lunatic; there was never any doubt about this. If she didn't have a dime to her name... authorities would have little choice but to lock her away in a place with padded walls.

The thing that creeps me out most: She teaches children every day. Oh great, a whole new generation of Joran's to be on the look out for.

Eat your pork rinds, Anita! 

I cannot bring myself to go back and look at it--it is sickening.  Something is very wrong,IMO.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #821 on: July 28, 2010, 04:28:00 PM »

Thanks for the updates & links; Janet-hope they had fun!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #822 on: July 28, 2010, 06:06:21 PM »

REMINDER - SITE WILL BE GOING DOWN TODAY/TONIGHT FOR AN "OS" UPGRADE AT:

4pm pacific time
6pm central time
7pm eastern time

Everything will be down at least 6 hours.
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #823 on: July 28, 2010, 06:24:16 PM »

4pm pacific time
6pm central time
7pm eastern time

Thanks. See all the Monkeys later!!!!!!!!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: July 28, 2010, 06:34:57 PM »

4pm pacific time
6pm central time
7pm eastern time

What kind of trouble can we start in 30 minutes??? Monkey Devil! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: July 28, 2010, 06:43:54 PM »

FYI - I have just been told that some people (who's DNS is pointed to the new server) will still be able to access the forum during downtime for everyone else.  Most people are still pointing to the old server but some are on the new.  Just thought I'd let you know in case you can get in and wonder why

SM.Com and SM.Net going down (exception noted above) in about 15 minutes or so
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: July 28, 2010, 07:40:52 PM »

FYI - I have just been told that some people (who's DNS is pointed to the new server) will still be able to access the forum during downtime for everyone else.  Most people are still pointing to the old server but some are on the new.  Just thought I'd let you know in case you can get in and wonder why

I must be on the new server!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: July 28, 2010, 07:46:20 PM »

No one to talk to! 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 28, 2010, 07:48:12 PM »

No one to talk to! 

Is it down?  I'm still on also if it is.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: July 28, 2010, 07:54:28 PM »

Hello, fellow "New Server" people.  Gosh, it almost feels like we have a hidey hole...
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: July 28, 2010, 07:56:32 PM »

Hello, fellow "New Server" people.  Gosh, it almost feels like we have a hidey hole...
Yeah, but we can't gossip -- they will all be back!! 

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: July 28, 2010, 08:03:11 PM »

Darn!  Finally, a hidey hole, and we still have to behave.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #832 on: July 28, 2010, 09:00:58 PM »

Darn!  Finally, a hidey hole, and we still have to behave.

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: July 28, 2010, 09:22:55 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=96

Moomba 25july'10

Valeria Valentina Suñé (sister of Edgard) and Taylor Escobedo

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #834 on: July 28, 2010, 09:34:17 PM »

Just a note .... I can get into the forum, but NOT the main page! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: July 28, 2010, 09:57:19 PM »

I watched the vid by Hiram and looked at a couple more of his.  Seems he is in London and working on his own clothing line as a part of attending design school.  He looks so very different. . .sort of normal.

Still hoping something comes of a new investigation into Uncle Jan but doubt if there is one.  At least we are not the only ones who know that one was BS.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #836 on: July 28, 2010, 10:20:44 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2010/07/pelicula-riba-joran-van-der-sloot-filma-na-aruba-entre-april-y-juni/

Papiamentu translation:

pelicula on joran van der sloot, filma at aruba among april y june

publication: monday, 26 july 2010.

categoria: general

*premiere by the pelicula is bay is at 2011

oranjestad (aan): actornan robert de hoog y hanna verboom is bay play the papelnan principal in one pelicula basa on part by the life by joran van der sloot. this according director by pelicula paul ruven. in the pelicula cu is bay worde be called “me & mr. jones” the language is bay is english. the pelicula is count ; one storia by ficcion tocante one journalist undercover (de hoog), that 5 year after by desaparicion by natalee holloway is bay cuminza one buskeda. her speranza is before succeed attain pistanan clave door by break come into cas by van der sloot y hour the come into the is haci one descubrimento increibel. verboom is play the rol by one muher cu is work together cu de hoog. the pelicula owing to worde filma at aruba among april y june. till even the part where cu joran owing to worde acusa by asesinato by stephany flores at peru, is worde incorpora in the pelicula. intencion is before me & mr jones bay in premiere at comienzo by 2011.

Is it just me or is that guy not very attractive at all.  The girl OTOH is quite pretty.  So maybe there is hope for this movie after all if Joran is played by someone totally dorky looking?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #837 on: July 28, 2010, 10:24:55 PM »

TxMom, I wonder who or what is a fredson panneflek

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #838 on: July 28, 2010, 10:34:18 PM »

My page isn't all here...looks weird, but I'm still posting!   

http://www.linkedin.com/in/fredsonpanneflek

Fredson Panneflek’s Experience

Inspector
Korps Politie Aruba
(Law Enforcement industry)
November 2005 — Present (4 years 9 months)
Chief of the Narcotics and Armed Robberies Division.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #839 on: July 28, 2010, 10:36:32 PM »

KPA Contact List Fredson Panneflek. ext: 221/223/195. Operationeel Commandant. Eric L. Soemers. ext: 189/426. Politieele Bedrijfsvoering. Edna Zievinger. ext: 237/239 ...
www.kparuba.com/contacts.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.