April 27, 2024, 12:43:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247023 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: July 30, 2010, 12:58:28 AM »

Hello,Hello,Helllloooo..Are you there,there,there....Shut up KTF...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #861 on: July 30, 2010, 01:02:00 AM »

Hello,Hello,Helllloooo..Are you there,there,there....Shut up KTF...

Me thinks its been awhile since i've had a breakdown on this thread!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #862 on: July 30, 2010, 01:12:00 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY & STEPHANY FLORES

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #863 on: July 30, 2010, 03:36:14 AM »

Could a Dutch speaker please listen (starts at 36:20) to this interview and post??  Thank you.

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=11217715&start=00

Hi Buckeye,

thanks for that link, I hadn't even seen that show yet!
The guest is Robert de Hoog, an actor who is starring as an undercover reporter in the fictional movie about Joran that will be released next year.
Initially the movie was supposed to be about the actual Joran/Natalee story but because Joran told so many stories/lies it was just not doable.
So the director decided to change the script into a fictional story about the case.
He says they mainly talk about the case in the film - searching for the truth.
The host asks what he thinks of Joran. The actor says that he is mentally ill, but that's of course no excuse to kill innocent girls.

When they arrived in Aruba to shoot the film, they heard about Joran's arrest in Peru and they made some changes in the script. He didn't say what those changes were.

And then he says that while they were in Aruba they found out that:
-Natalee had been using a lot of drugs while she was on the island and had been seen under the influence of drugs and had also seen many "beds" while she was there
-there is a possibility that she OD'd or that something else went wrong (meaning Joran didn't intentionally kill her)
These things were cut from the Peter R de Vries tapes, because Peter has a contract with Beth that says that Beth only wanted to cooperate with Peter's shows, if Natalee's reputation wouldn't be harmed. That Natalee would only be portrayed in a positive way. But that in fact Natalee wasn't as devout as people think.

So... this is what the actor had to say. 

please don't shoot the messenger
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #864 on: July 30, 2010, 06:43:21 AM »

Could a Dutch speaker please listen (starts at 36:20) to this interview and post??  Thank you.

Hi Buckeye,

The guest is Robert de Hoog, an actor who is starring as an undercover reporter in the fictional movie about Joran that will be released next year.
Initially the movie was supposed to be about the actual Joran/Natalee story but because Joran told so many stories/lies it was just not doable.
So the director decided to change the script into a fictional story about the case.
The host asks what he thinks of Joran. The actor says that he is mentally ill, but that's of course no excuse to kill innocent girls.

When they arrived in Aruba to shoot the film, they heard about Joran's arrest in Peru and they made some changes in the script. He didn't say what those changes were.

-Natalee had been using a lot of drugs while she was on the island and had been seen under the influence of drugs and had also seen many "beds" while she was there
-there is a possibility that she OD'd or that something else went wrong (meaning Joran didn't intentionally kill her)
These things were cut from the Peter R de Vries tapes, because Peter has a contract with Beth that says that Beth only wanted to cooperate with Peter's shows, if Natalee's reputation wouldn't be harmed. That Natalee would only be portrayed in a positive way. But that in fact Natalee wasn't as devout as people think.

Thank you Jo-Ann

I was afraid of that.  There has been some other Dutch postings with the same info.  If you hear about the Aruban source for this disinformation, please post. Cocaine and Natalee sleeping around seems to be the latest misinformation.   
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: July 30, 2010, 06:59:05 AM »

The problem with interviewing the Arubans, besides bias, is that there were a lot of girls, with long blond hair, on this trip.  If they are not lying, they are probably mistaken.  It was not just Beth that spoke of Natalee's character.  Many of her friends and acquaintances posted and were shocked at the disinformation.

This website has yearbook pictures of the girls, on the trip, that looked liked Natalee.  This is probably the reason for many of the false sightings.

http://hollowaycase.com/

Go to bottom right (Photos of Natalee and Classmates);  then click on Yearbook Photos.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #866 on: July 30, 2010, 07:35:51 AM »

Nobody will buy into another trashing Natalee story.

She and her family have already been hurt enough.

It will only stoke anger... and whomever does that at this point...

Knowing everything that has happened up to Stephany's brutal murder...

Deserves what they get. Preferably right in the face.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #867 on: July 30, 2010, 08:23:41 AM »

I knew it, I knew it!  Those making that movie must have spoken with the Kalpoes Uncle Dompig to get that little bulletin.

Some people just can't stand the idea of a young girl who did not use drugs and sleep around.  There are plenty of them here in Alabama and I think Natalee was one.

Just because Beth didn't want Joran's version of reality doesn't mean there was a conspiracy with de Vries to cover up for Natalee, either.

Oh, and Good Morning, Monkeys.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: July 30, 2010, 08:27:12 AM »

Yes, totally lame.  Sickening, in fact.  But does it mean if this were true about someone, Joran has the right to make them disappear?

Unbelievable!

Especially in light of the fact that Aruba's favorite son and fortunate one has been caught redhanded in Peru up to the same thing.

They should be ashamed!  I sure hope no US media will touch their crap with a ten foot pole.

LIARS!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #869 on: July 30, 2010, 08:28:48 AM »

Nobody will buy that garbage again -- that's why WE are here! Unbelieveable that Aruba STILL thinks this is their best shot at mitigating their culpability. Our work is cut out for us -- NOW is the time to totally discredit the movie BEFORE it even sees the light of day!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: July 30, 2010, 08:29:17 AM »

Natalee was in Aruba 83 hours total before Joran made her disappear.  She had no activities outside her own group from MB prior to her abduction.

I think it's time Beth started suing some of those putting out false information like this.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #871 on: July 30, 2010, 08:31:07 AM »

No wonder Aruba ALLOWED them to film this travesty unfettered! 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #872 on: July 30, 2010, 09:06:50 AM »

Hi Buckeye,

Thank you Jo-An.  I so appreciate your diligence.   an angelic monkey

They found out did they !? BS! - the bs that's been slung @ Natalee from the get go - would love to know their sources - names all recognizable to us I'm sure.  It's never been enough for them that Natalee is gone...they have to kill her good name and reputation too!

Not much wonder they decided to label it fiction so they could take cover
against law suits for the garbage they intend to put out there.

Shame, Shame!

No wonder Aruba let them have at it!  So they were they making the film in secrecy were they!  BS!

How can they say it's possible Natalee o.d'd - will they then say she disappeared herself? 

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #873 on: July 30, 2010, 09:10:37 AM »

No wonder Aruba ALLOWED them to film this travesty unfettered! 

You're so right Wreck! 
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #874 on: July 30, 2010, 09:16:37 AM »

More

A Dutch film director is making a film about Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch national who was recently arrested and charged with the murder of a young woman in Peru. Mr Van der Sloot was also the prime suspect in the case of US teenager Natalee Holloway who disappeared while on holiday on the Caribbean island of Aruba in 2005. The film which is due out next year suggests the Holloway case stinks.

According to the film's director Paul Ruven, we still don't know what happened to Ms Holloway because all the parties concerned are putting their own interests first. The film asks why her body still hasn't been found and why Van der Sloot has never been convicted of any crime. It doesn't deal with the murder of the 21-year-old Stephany Flores in Peru on 31 May this year. Van der Sloot is currently in custody in Lima awaiting trial over her murder.

No punches pulled
The film, Me & Mr Jones, doesn't paint a sympathetic picture of any of the characters. For example, Joran van der Sloot, is portrayed as a rich white youth with influential parents, who flouts the law. At the time of Natalee Holloway's disappearance, he was receiving treatment for psychological problems. He is also reported to have been involved in two cases of indecent assault.

"The film pulls no punches in showing that Joran lied. That's why the main character, the investigative journalist, breaks the law to get at the truth. He, just like Joran, doesn't abide by the law."

Mr Ruven doesn't spare the character of Natalee Holloway either. He says the image of her as some kind of holy virgin, an innocent girl, is just the way her mother wants her portrayed.

"The truth is that Natalee had a nose full of cocaine that night, was blind drunk and had been chasing blokes for days."

Extensive research
These are the facts all parties in the case want ignored - Joran van der Sloot's family, Natalee Holloway's family, and also the Aruban authorities. Mr Ruven has done extensive research to get to the bottom of the case. He says that in order to understand why there are still no real answers five years after Ms Holloway's disappearance, you need to understand the psychology and mentality of Aruba. The Caribbean island is an autonomous part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

"Everybody on the island knows each other. When there are elections, the candidates are often sponsored by US hotel owners. The winning candidate appoints his entire family and distant friends to important governmental positions. These people hang on to the posts for the rest of their lives."

It's this colonial background of favourism and conflict of interests that allows a young rich Dutchman to do what he likes without being brought to justice. Mr Ruven believes nobody on Aruba wants the truth to come out. It was also never the intention that Joran should end up in prison. That would damage tourism and the economy.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/film-about-natalee-holloway-case-searches-truth   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #875 on: July 30, 2010, 09:17:08 AM »

I knew it, I knew it!  Those making that movie must have spoken with the Kalpoes Uncle Dompig to get that little bulletin.

Some people just can't stand the idea of a young girl who did not use drugs and sleep around.  There are plenty of them here in Alabama and I think Natalee was one.

Just because Beth didn't want Joran's version of reality doesn't mean there was a conspiracy with de Vries to cover up for Natalee, either.

Oh, and Good Morning, Monkeys.

Good morning Anna. 
Will the bs never end?   
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #876 on: July 30, 2010, 09:23:43 AM »

More

A Dutch film director is making a film about Joran van der Sloot, the Dutch national who was recently arrested and charged with the murder of a young woman in Peru. Mr Van der Sloot was also the prime suspect in the case of US teenager Natalee Holloway who disappeared while on holiday on the Caribbean island of Aruba in 2005. The film which is due out next year suggests the Holloway case stinks.

According to the film's director Paul Ruven, we still don't know what happened to Ms Holloway because all the parties concerned are putting their own interests first. The film asks why her body still hasn't been found and why Van der Sloot has never been convicted of any crime. It doesn't deal with the murder of the 21-year-old Stephany Flores in Peru on 31 May this year. Van der Sloot is currently in custody in Lima awaiting trial over her murder.

No punches pulled
The film, Me & Mr Jones, doesn't paint a sympathetic picture of any of the characters. For example, Joran van der Sloot, is portrayed as a rich white youth with influential parents, who flouts the law. At the time of Natalee Holloway's disappearance, he was receiving treatment for psychological problems. He is also reported to have been involved in two cases of indecent assault.

"The film pulls no punches in showing that Joran lied. That's why the main character, the investigative journalist, breaks the law to get at the truth. He, just like Joran, doesn't abide by the law."

Mr Ruven doesn't spare the character of Natalee Holloway either. He says the image of her as some kind of holy virgin, an innocent girl, is just the way her mother wants her portrayed.

"The truth is that Natalee had a nose full of cocaine that night, was blind drunk and had been chasing blokes for days."

Extensive research
These are the facts all parties in the case want ignored - Joran van der Sloot's family, Natalee Holloway's family, and also the Aruban authorities. Mr Ruven has done extensive research to get to the bottom of the case. He says that in order to understand why there are still no real answers five years after Ms Holloway's disappearance, you need to understand the psychology and mentality of Aruba. The Caribbean island is an autonomous part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

"Everybody on the island knows each other. When there are elections, the candidates are often sponsored by US hotel owners. The winning candidate appoints his entire family and distant friends to important governmental positions. These people hang on to the posts for the rest of their lives."

It's this colonial background of favourism and conflict of interests that allows a young rich Dutchman to do what he likes without being brought to justice. Mr Ruven believes nobody on Aruba wants the truth to come out. It was also never the intention that Joran should end up in prison. That would damage tourism and the economy.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/film-about-natalee-holloway-case-searches-truth   
This is such Bullsh! Basically all Joran is going to betrayed as is just a "liar" - nothing more. This director is saying that Natalee was on cocaine (not even "allegedly"). He better be able to prove it or face being sued out his gills.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #877 on: July 30, 2010, 09:24:50 AM »

Thanks Buckeye.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: July 30, 2010, 09:25:59 AM »

Chasing blokes for days?  Yeah, she had to chase boys???  And she was only there Friday, Saturday and Sunday, one day on boat tour, etc.  I wonder just when these days of chasing "blokes" happened.

Answer:  It didn't happened.

PERSONA NON GRATA

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: July 30, 2010, 09:27:41 AM »

More

No punches pulled

Extensive research

This is such Bullsh! Basically all Joran is going to betrayed as is just a "liar" - nothing more. This director is saying that Natalee was on cocaine (not even "allegedly"). He better be able to prove it or face being sued out his gills.
A mentally ill liar at that instead of the cold blooded sociopath he is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.