April 27, 2024, 03:43:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 247069 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #920 on: July 30, 2010, 01:29:56 PM »

There's an interview with the director of the movie at the end of this article.  Maybe Jo-An or another one of the Dutch monkeys will listen and let us know if there's anything we haven't heard in it.

http://www.persbureaucuracao.com/index.php?view=article&catid=25:divers&id=4431:paul-ruven-over-film-joran-van-der-sloot&format=pdf&option=com_content&Itemid=15

Paul Ruven film about Joran van der Sloot

Source: Paradise FM

Monday, 26 July 2010 10:09 p.m.

LONDON - There is another feature about Joran van der Sloot in the making. This time
using the Dutch director Paul Ruven. Starring Robert de Hoog and
Hanna Verboom play the leading roles.

The English-speaking film Me & Mr. Jones tells the fictional story of a
undercover journalist who five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway looking for her
goes. He hopes a breakthrough by Van der Sloot to break in and then does a
shocking discovery. Verboom plays a woman who works with the
undercover reporter. jcomments on ()

Director Paul Ruven in conversation with Nelly Rosa (4'20 ")
(Audio) http://www.filefreak.com/files/193729_82q1r/100726joran.mp3 (/ audio)

Hi texasmom,

I just listened to the audiofile and it basically the same info on the movie that we already have. So no new shocking things.

But I think it's really odd that they keep saying it's a fictional story, after they did a lot of research on the case and they do keep the names of Joran and Natalee intact. If it's really fictional, they should've used different names and maybe even a different storyline altogether IMO.

I agree Jo-An.  And since they are also slandering Natalee with hearsay in interviews about this "fictional" product, I hope it causes HUGE problems for them all!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #921 on: July 30, 2010, 01:30:54 PM »

Forgot to say THANKS JO-AN for listening to the audio file!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: July 30, 2010, 02:05:58 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75985.php

Google translation:

Businesses waiting for years Funeral crematiewet

July 30, 2010, 13:03 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY-Funeral companies on Aruba also want to cremate, just like four years since Curacao is possible. But local politics does not count yet. Despite repeated requests from the private sector, government and parliament to make no move to take the necessary legislative action.

Aurora Funeral Home announced this week that the company really wants to take steps for a cremation service to set up. Such a service would Aurora starting at its inception, but then played the same problem: no legislation.

"There are many people interested in cremation," said Wilfred Martin, manager at Aurora. "But since the moment we are forced to do in Curacao. Once the legislation is through, we purchase our own machine. We can not predict when that will be, but we hope sometime in 2011. "

Yolanda Weaver, manager of Memento Mori, this legislation does not appear very quickly.

Memento Mori has been around since the 80s to the lobby for cremation legislation. Where the organization greatest obstacles encountered, is a conservative mentality. "The people who ask us for cremation are primarily people who have lived abroad. People whose lives have been in Aruba, and among them are many elderly people, who want nothing of it. "

She says that even in Curacao, where since 2006 a cremation center state, the incentive to cremate it is still modest. "In the past four years have not had much custom. I see the serial numbers that they spend. The last time we were through their cremation was last month. We were then given number 345. "

Weaver says Memento Mori plans to the reaction of the people to wait before a cremation machine to buy, even though there are laws. "Such a machine is very expensive, but as the community still looks at cremation at I doubt you'll be able to pick out the investment. Arubans are afraid of cremation. What is needed is education. "

Weaver believes that society should be pointed out the advantages of cremation over burial. It should be noted that cremation is relatively cheap. Cheaper, at least, then buried. E is an important fact because it is not uncommon that centers funeral bills remain unpaid, said Weaver.

Another argument is that they furnish families with cremation is not responsible for the grave moral obligation of maintenance. "If you look at the cemeteries in Aruba, you will see that often are not properly maintained. Cremation will be that way for many more practical. "

Pastor Daniel Szpila of the parish Dakota indicates third argument, namely the acute land shortage in Aruba. "We have no other choice," he says. "We must continue to be cremated, because there is simply not enough room to bury everyone. At the moment everything is so full that family graves are reused. The remains of one family member be removed from the tomb to make room for another family. "

Szpila itself meanwhile several funeral services for deceased people who led then to have been removed for cremation (formerly in Miami, now mainly in Curacao). He stressed that the Catholic Church has no objections to cremation as long as the ceremony is based on Catholic principles. The priest also says that churches should be in Aruba have to think that in the future will be asked to place the display or storage of urns.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #923 on: July 30, 2010, 02:08:16 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_75928.php

Google translation:

KPA supports murder investigation St. Maarten

July 29, 2010, 13:20 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article 
Print this article 

ORANGE CITY / Philipsburg - Two detectives from the Police Corps of Aruba in Saint Martin to the local police to assist in the investigation into the murder of 20-year-old Josie-Ann Clemence Julot. The victim lived and worked on Dutch territory, was last Thursday on the French side found, one day after she was abandoned by relatives as missing. There are still no arrests.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

The police of St. Maarten is the last time well under pressure. In a relatively short time, there are a number of serious crimes committed including several shootings and two murders. The suspected perpetrator of these murders has been caught. Julot the killer is not arrested. "This murder has made a huge impact on society," said St. Maarten's police chief, Peter White, from this newspaper. The authorities on the island therefore do everything to thoroughly investigate the crime. Whether there is clear evidence, the police chief did not lose. "That's the prosecution." It did not lose the White exactly how the woman was killed. It became clear however that it is a horrible act of violence. According to sources in The Daily Herald has found the woman with her arms tied over her body, a torn shirt and no pants. She would at least have a visible puncture wound.

Three police officers also from Curacao to St. Maarten traveled there to support the corps. "The two detectives and a team leader," says De Witte. The agents from Aruba and Curacao are temporarily added to the Recherche Cooperation Team (RST) that the murder mystery Julot under investigation. This is a close collaboration with the French authorities. Moreover, the forces of different islands to help each other more often. "There are agreements made between the forces. In crimes where a sentence of 12 years ministens on state support may be invoked by agents of other islands within the Kingdom. These people are specially trained and have the same approach. "As an example, the chief of the White murder case in Marlies van der Kouwe in Bonaire. "When officers of different police forces were also deployed in support of the local research team."

Julot was around five hours on the morning of July 20 was last seen. She was out running and was dressed in a yellow shirt and gray sweatpants. She would have become nine p.m. Saturday, July 31. The murder of the 20-year-old Julot keep emotions in St. Maarten quite busy. According to the Daily Herald, the case reminiscent of the unsolved murder of Brenda Azil, nearly fifteen years ago. The body of this girl was about 90 years in the same area found. She was severely beaten and then left in the bush. Her killer was never found.

Corporatization
Peter White, the current chief of St. Martin, was until last month, chief of police in Aruba. He then crossed to the same job in St. Maarten as a challenge to set up an independent police force. From October 10, 2010 is St. Maarten, Curacao, like, an independent country within the Kingdom. The police of the island should be on their own.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #924 on: July 30, 2010, 02:13:03 PM »

Peter White=Peter De Witte?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: July 30, 2010, 02:18:23 PM »

Peter White=Peter De Witte?

Corporatization
Peter White, the current chief of St. Martin, was until last month, chief of police in Aruba. He then crossed to the same job in St. Maarten as a challenge to set up an independent police force. From October 10, 2010 is St. Maarten, Curacao, like, an independent country within the Kingdom. The police of the island should be on their own.

St. Maarten – New Police Chief Peter de Witte Starts June 1
St. Maarten’s new police chief commissioner and former Aruban police chief commissioner Peter de Witte will start his new position June 1. Antillean Justice Minister Magali Jacoba said the four Dutch experts who will assist the reorganization process of the Windward Islands Police Force KPSSS also start June 1. (Daily Herald)

http://photos.state.gov/libraries/5/2010/WEEKLY_News_051510.pdf

Some other interesting stuff in regards to some US owners of hotel in Aruba.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #926 on: July 30, 2010, 02:19:11 PM »

Now,why would you call someone Peter White when his name clearly is Peter De Witte?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: July 30, 2010, 02:23:27 PM »

Now,why would you call someone Peter White when his name clearly is Peter De Witte?

It happens when the Dutch article's are translated to English with Google translator or others.

Like Jan van der Straten changes to Jan of the Streets or something like that.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #928 on: July 30, 2010, 02:27:38 PM »

It happens when the Dutch article's are translated to English with Google translator or others.

Gotcha.Thought they were actually referring to him under another name.Duhhhh!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Jo-An
Scared Monkey

« Reply #929 on: July 30, 2010, 03:05:17 PM »

Forgot to say THANKS JO-AN for listening to the audio file!   

You're welcome! 
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: July 30, 2010, 03:19:10 PM »

Well, I did see the recent pics of him, they should call him Jan of the Teets.

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #931 on: July 30, 2010, 04:33:07 PM »

Well, I did see the recent pics of him, they should call him Jan of the Teets.

JMO

Monkey Devil!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #932 on: July 30, 2010, 05:43:45 PM »

Grrrr!  I almost wish I hadn't posted on the article re: the FICTIONAL film. (I'm 'anonymous' - lol).    These responses from total morons have my blood boiling now!  I thought I'd become immune to Joran sympathizers.  Obviously not. 

I had to go out today in this awful heat.  Think we have heat advisory until Monday with some heat indices of 111 degrees expected so I am not going back to look.

Sometimes I can take it and other times, I just can't!

Today is a can't unless I feel much better after cooling off, both literally and figuratively.

I would love to see the positive comments but can't deal with the negative ones.

Maybe later I will go look again.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: July 30, 2010, 05:48:39 PM »

There's an interview with the director of the movie at the end of this article.  Maybe Jo-An or another one of the Dutch monkeys will listen and let us know if there's anything we haven't heard in it.

http://www.persbureaucuracao.com/index.php?view=article&catid=25:divers&id=4431:paul-ruven-over-film-joran-van-der-sloot&format=pdf&option=com_content&Itemid=15

Paul Ruven film about Joran van der Sloot

Source: Paradise FM

Monday, 26 July 2010 10:09 p.m.

LONDON - There is another feature about Joran van der Sloot in the making. This time
using the Dutch director Paul Ruven. Starring Robert de Hoog and
Hanna Verboom play the leading roles.

The English-speaking film Me & Mr. Jones tells the fictional story of a
undercover journalist who five years after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway looking for her
goes. He hopes a breakthrough by Van der Sloot to break in and then does a
shocking discovery. Verboom plays a woman who works with the
undercover reporter. jcomments on ()

Director Paul Ruven in conversation with Nelly Rosa (4'20 ")
(Audio) http://www.filefreak.com/files/193729_82q1r/100726joran.mp3 (/ audio)

Hi texasmom,

I just listened to the audiofile and it basically the same info on the movie that we already have. So no new shocking things.

But I think it's really odd that they keep saying it's a fictional story, after they did a lot of research on the case and they do keep the names of Joran and Natalee intact. If it's really fictional, they should've used different names and maybe even a different storyline altogether IMO.

Jo An, I think it is so they can lie and attach it to Natalee's name.

That should be illegal.  They should have to PROVE those things and the word of Gerald Dompig and other Arubans only is NOT PROOF.  If they do not have an autopsy they should not be allowed to do that and I wish Beth would sue them.

Thanks for translating.  We always appreciate that and all you bring us.  We are not shooting you at all.  Maybe those movie producers, however, lol.

Do you think the Dutch people will believe this program is factual?  I sure hope not.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #934 on: July 30, 2010, 06:49:41 PM »

We will just have to shoot this movie down before it gets off the ground...................... just like we did with Renee "what's her face's" crockumentary a few years back. 

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: July 30, 2010, 11:02:58 PM »

hi!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: July 30, 2010, 11:09:27 PM »

hi!!!

Hi!!
I thought I was the only one here!! 

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: July 30, 2010, 11:16:01 PM »

Hi wreck,
I just wanted to say HI!!!! I just finished to see a video of Stephany and her aunt dancing very happy months before her murder...
I really dont know why is taking so long to release what was found in the monster's laptop... ...please Monkeys start doing your list of ugly present for the monster because I am going to Peru for christimas 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: July 30, 2010, 11:24:05 PM »

Hi wreck,
I just wanted to say HI!!!! I just finished to see a video of Stephany and her aunt dancing very happy months before her murder...
I really dont know why is taking so long to release what was found in the monster's laptop... ...please Monkeys start doing your list of ugly present for the monster because I am going to Peru for christimas 
Cecilita, did we read correctly that it might take 120 days for Joran's laptop to be analyzed?

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: July 30, 2010, 11:35:27 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-movie-being-shot-while-hes-arrested/bwOVYNaX7Ee3h9EF661tJw.cspx

Van der Sloot movie being shot while he's arrested in Peru

Last Update: 3:37 pm

From the movie "Me & Mr. Jones"

Birmingham, Al (WIAT) Sometimes life…and death… imitate art. And sometimes art imitates life and death. Whether a film being made about Joran van der Sloot is truly art no one knows yet. But the very existence of the movie shows truth is stranger than fiction.

When Joran van der Sloot catapulted back into the news with his arrest in Peru for the murder of 21 year old student Stephany Flores, a Dutch filmmaker was shooting a movie about van der Sloot and the Natalee Holloway case in Aruba.

According to the Dutch newspaper De Telegraaf, the film Me & Mr. Jones is being made by Dutch film maker Paul Ruven. It tells the fictional story of an undercover journalist trying to solve the Natalee Holloway case.

Holloway, a Mountain Brook High School grad disappeared on a graduation trip to Aruba. She was last seen with van der Sloot who, despite being questioned several times by Aruban authorities, has never been charged in connection to Natalee’s disappearance.

The Dutch national was indicted on wire fraud and extortion charges by a federal grand jury here in Birmingham last month. The FBI and U.S. Attorney’s office claim he took money from the Holloway family in exchange for information about Natalee’s fate, but never came through with any information. While the U.S. authorities where preparing their case after a sting-type meeting with van der Sloot, he went to South America where he is accused of killing Flores after meeting her at a poker tournament in Lima, Peru.

And while all of that was happening, Ruven was quietly shooting his movie in Aruba…apparently without publicity because of sensitivity on the island about the Holloway case and criticism of the handling of it by Aruban authorities.

The movie stars Dutch actors Robert de Hoog and Hanna Verboom and was shooting on Aruba from April through June. When the Flores murder controversy erupted in South America, it was apparently incorporated into the story line of the movie.   Ruven’s website says the film will be released early in 2011.

If they were allowed to shoot a movie in Aruba I would say that the movie is being sympathetic towards Aruba or they would not allow it to be filmed.  The movie will portray their police and political figures doing everything they could to help Natalee Holloway.

I am wondering if Joran found out about the filming of the movie and decided to give it his own ending.  Was Joran trying to get money from these people too. Coincidence?  You be the judge.  To be continued...

Nothing Aruba does is done quietly.  Undercover my ass.  Something is up.

Aruba's actions helped get Stephany Flores killed.

Is Val involved in this filming since he is such a world-renowned movie mogul now?  I thought Val was going to be the ladies' man.  He looks quite ...hmm....the men's man, JMHO.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.