March 28, 2024, 11:20:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #843 7/14/10 - 7/31/10  (Read 245851 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: July 31, 2010, 11:55:50 AM »

Update to the latest "Slander Natalee" film by Paul Ruven:

Please recall that when Renee Gielen created her crockumentary, there was a list of credits.  The list was as follows:

Dolph van Stapele
    Peter Ranzijn
    Michel Drenthe
    Suzanne Jansen

On Ruven's website, film credits are posted as follows:

Producent is Talent United; distributeur is BFD. De film is ontwikkeld met de artistiek intendant van het Nederlands Fonds voor de Film, Jan Eilander. De film gaat begin 2011 in premiere. Inlichtingen: info@talentunited.nl

scenario: Marian Batavier & Paul Ruven

camera: Joost van Herwijnen

gedelegeerd producent: Jean-Pierre Claes

line producer: Michel Drenthe

http://www.paulruven.nl/37,De-Hoog-&-Verboom-in-film-over-Joran.html

Nice catch -- we need to go into full-out attack of this travesty! Aruba can keep on with their propaganda, but they have one MAJOR problem -- Joran himself! He is guilty and keeps proving that everyday. 

I knew this reeked of Rene' Gielen.  Can't Beth file an injunction to keep them from using Natalee's name?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #961 on: July 31, 2010, 11:57:15 AM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=detail&id=10557

Confessions, MamboJambo, Paddock & 7west 28july'10

Stephany Van Gijn, ?, Sander Gottenbos, ?

I thought that bunch of Gottenbos crooks were living in/around Atlanta now.

I think they are still living in that area, and he's probably just visiting in Aruba.

Sander's been playing soccer with "Team Aruba" for several months now, the team is based in the Netherlands from what I can tell.  He's also in a relationship with Stephany van Gijn from Aruba, not sure if she's there all the time but she's there with him now.

http://teamaruba.ditismijnteam.nl/spelers/217149-sander-gottenbos.html

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiel-Netherlands/Team-Aruba/328546739171

AVN Foundation, Aruban footballers in the Netherlands i nos
"Team Aruba.
Preparando pa th season from 2010 to 2011.
Information
Members:
Rhowena Dabian, President.
Gilberto Spataro, Secretary / Founder.
Hubert Tromp, Treasurer / Founder.
Affiliation:
AVN Foundation
Tiel, Netherlands, 4005EC
Phone:
+31622711387, +31610316262

http://www.geni.com/genealogy/people/stephany-van-Gijn/6000000002714618780

stephany van Gijn
public profile

stephany van Gijn's Details
Added by:   Mitzy /Maria Schouten on February 3, 2009
Last Updated:    November 24, 2009

stephany van Gijn's Family
Immediate Family:    Daughter of Jerry and Carolina
Sister of Michelle and Brandon
Half sister of Kendrick

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jerry-van-gijn/20/917/6b0

jerry van gijn
Manager Corporate Finance at Maduro & Curiel's Bank
Netherlands Antilles

Current
Manager Corporate Finance at Maduro & Curiel's Bank

Industry
Banking

jerry van gijn’s Experience

Manager Corporate Finance
Maduro & Curiel's Bank
(Privately Held; 1001-5000 employees; Banking industry)
Currently holds this position

I think this is Stephany's mom.

Carolina Murillo

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1115147724

I wonder what has happened to the Gottenbos father?  They only list their mother as a parent.

If you are referring to Facebook, from my experience, since my DH doesn't have an account, he doesn't show up on our sons or mine.

Thanks, 2NJ!!  I hadn't thought of that.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: July 31, 2010, 12:06:29 PM »

Please recall that when Renee Gielen created her crockumentary, there was a list of credits.  The list was as follows:

Dolph van Stapele
    Peter Ranzijn
    Michel Drenthe
    Suzanne Jansen

Producent is Talent United; distributeur is BFD. De film is ontwikkeld met de artistiek intendant van het Nederlands Fonds voor de Film, Jan Eilander. De film gaat begin 2011 in premiere. Inlichtingen: info@talentunited.nl

Nice catch -- we need to go into full-out attack of this travesty! Aruba can keep on with their propaganda, but they have one MAJOR problem -- Joran himself! He is guilty and keeps proving that everyday. 

I knew this reeked of Rene' Gielen.  Can't Beth file an injunction to keep them from using Natalee's name?
I think this will backfire on them -- just like every other attempt to slander Natalee and attempt to make aruba look good. All this does is bring MORE attention to how poorly they handled this and all of the corruption. IMO - the world has had ENOUGH and knows the truth. They never learn.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #963 on: July 31, 2010, 12:08:21 PM »

A Stepfather's Desperation - June 7, 2005

Jug Twitty:  I hope, I pray to God that she walks through that door or that we find her somewhere. I don`t care if she`s, you know, in a crack house somewhere and she`s been drugged up for, you know, seven days or whatever. We can work with that. We can fix her. We can do whatever to get her back.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/07/ng.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #964 on: July 31, 2010, 12:10:42 PM »

... wanted to add:
When they attempted the crockumentary before, there was at least SOME degree of plusibility that Joran was innocent (No matter how small). Since the Stephany revelation, ALL doubt is gone in the world's eyes. This move will be EPIC FAIL.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #965 on: July 31, 2010, 12:12:00 PM »

... wanted to add:
When they attempted the crockumentary before, there was at least SOME degree of plusibility that Joran was innocent (No matter how small). Since the Stephany revelation, ALL doubt is gone in the world's eyes. This movie will be EPIC FAIL.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #966 on: July 31, 2010, 12:18:37 PM »

I agree wreck, but if anyone hasn't left a comment yet, please do.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/film-about-natalee-holloway-case-searches-truth#comment-40409

2 4 1
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: July 31, 2010, 12:43:04 PM »

I agree wreck, but if anyone hasn't left a comment yet, please do.

http://www.rnw.nl/english/article/film-about-natalee-holloway-case-searches-truth#comment-40409

Done!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #968 on: July 31, 2010, 12:54:21 PM »

Hi wreck,
I just wanted to say HI!!!! I just finished to see a video of Stephany and her aunt dancing very happy months before her murder...
I really dont know why is taking so long to release what was found in the monster's laptop... ...please Monkeys start doing your list of ugly present for the monster because I am going to Peru for christimas 

Hi cecilita!  Is the video you watched on the internet?  If so, do you have a link?  Thanks!
Hi!!!
it is in FB and I believe the wall is not public, I checked with my husband FB and I can not see the video with his FB, I only can see it with my video...it is a video for her grandmother's birthday .....

Thanks cecilita.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: July 31, 2010, 01:01:34 PM »

Dolph van Stapele
    Peter Ranzijn
    Michel Drenthe
    Suzanne Jansen

Thanks Buckeye!  Very interesting.  I just KNEW I smelled a connection to Renee Gielen in this latest garbage!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: July 31, 2010, 01:08:01 PM »

Dolph van Stapele
    Peter Ranzijn
    Michel Drenthe
    Suzanne Jansen

Yes, it did reek Magnolia.  I hope Beth can do something, it's just sickening to me.  I can only imagine how she must feel about it.      

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: July 31, 2010, 01:22:47 PM »

it doesn't seem right that they can call it "fiction" and use real life names and situations.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #972 on: July 31, 2010, 01:34:39 PM »

it doesn't seem right that they can call it "fiction" and use real life names and situations.

Jo-An posted the same, yesterday, and I agree.  If a story is based loosely on a real event, normally, the names are changed....

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: July 31, 2010, 01:44:01 PM »

As in: The names have been changed to protect the innocent.

You don't seem to hear that phrase much anymore

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: July 31, 2010, 01:48:26 PM »

Dolph van Stapele
    Peter Ranzijn
    Michel Drenthe
    Suzanne Jansen

THE OTHER SIDE OF THE NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE - THE PREVIEW

JULY 3, 2007
The other side of the Holloway-case
Police Aruba hindered by FBI’
By Michael Willemse

WILLEMSTAD/ORANJESTAD – The American Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) has systematically hindered the work of the police and the judiciary on Aruba in the investigation of the missing student Natalee Holloway. Especially when it came to investigating her direct relatives, mother Beth, stepfather George ‘Jug’ Twitty – who apparently has direct or indirect contacts and influence reaching as far as the White House- but also when it came to investigating the more than 120 fellow students and the chaperones who accompanied them in their trip to Aruba .

“You do your own dirty work”, is what was said to former police commissioner Gerold Dompig in charge of the Holloway investigation by a high ranking FBI staff member.

“Myself and also the field officer of the justice department on Aruba (at that time the European-Dutch Karin Janssen ) not only had to deal with the enormous pressure from the FBI, who arrived on the island in no time, but we were also obstructed and even threatened.”

VIDEO TAPE

So says Dompig on video, who after a lot of insisting was convinced to do so without his person appearing on screen. His voice is recognizable and he mentions his own name on several occasions.

The Amigoe was the first to see the material, which the makers expect will portray a different angle of the case to the world – especially with the American people- a case which in the last two years has been covered by tv-giants like CNN and Fox News, and broadcasted daily in the living rooms and offices in the United States and the rest of the world.

Dompig, who up until May 2006 – when he resigned – led the investigation on Aruba, and three others, who from the start each had their own function after the then 18-year-old girl from the prestigious Mountain Brook at Birmingham , Alabama , did not return to her hotel room on the 30th of May 2005 , are now speaking up. They each feel the importance of sharing this side of the story. Perhaps even the story; the truth. A story where three boys – Joran van der Sloot (at that time aged 17), Deepak Kalpoe (21) and his 18 year old brother Satish (formally still suspects), hardly play a role in anymore.

That story is told to tv-producer Renée Gielen (known for his three documentaries about the Bon Futuro prison on Curaçao) and camera man Dolph van Stapele, who from the start had his suspicions about the case and consequently flew to neighbouring eiland Aruba on several occasions, in search of the truth. Until they managed to make certain persons talk, who’ve been able to shed a different light on what could possibly be the most talked about disappearance ever.

MEDPLANE

They revealed that already one day after Holloway was declared missing, a medplane (medical plane or ambulance-plane) from the US arrived on Reina Beatrix airport and was stationed for a few days in the area of the airport where private jets park. Nothing strange about that on the surface, except that the crew (two pilots, a doctor and a nurse) knew nothing about why they were there. Gielen and Van Stapele also discovered that the plane landed without authorization and was also not registered by the Aruban authorities, while the mysterious landing – even though it was reported to the police in an official unsigned written testimony –was subjugated by the corps to the investigation only months later. This is also the case for other testimonies.

SECRET EXIT

The ambulance plane needed to be used as a secret exit for Natalee to the US . Secret, for the local authorities weren’t allowed to get wind of this – if they succeeded in ‘liberating’ the girl from a drug warehouse in Oranjestad and secretly leave the island.

Angela Dilorenzo, an American living on Aruba and close the Natalee’s family in those first days, talks about the special task she was given by Beth Twitty, Natalee’s mother: “Please do me a favor, after you find Natalee, please cover her up and bring her to the medjet. We’ll take good care of you and they are already awaiting her at the airport.” Angela, who’s married to a restaurant owner on the island, has her voice recorded on the video, but does not appear on screen.

Does Beth then know that her daughter is still (alive) on the island, after she declared to the whole world that the three local boys have done all sorts of things to Natalee and possibly even killed her? Or was the latter merely a ploy to cover up what really happened? Why on the second day of the disappearance is Beth already hanging posters all over Aruba which state that her daughter has been ‘kidnapped’? After which on the same day of the disappearance – also peculiar – when the co-students had only arrived back in Alabama just a few hours, she steps out of a private jet in Aruba with pre-printed flyers under her arm containing a local mobile number, and immediately starts handing them out to the airport personnel? Does Beth know something the rest at that time didn’t know and still don’t know? Angela: “I’m almost convinced that Beth knew where Natalee was from the start.”

She and another American on the island, Julia Renfro, who has also been living on Aruba for years and works as the editor in chief for the English daily paper Aruba Today, have been involved in the case from day one. Natalee’s mother asks Renfro on the 31st of May to help her find her daughter. During the course of several weeks Renfro becomes one of Beth’s confidants and together with Angela one of Natalee’s ‘angels’. Two years after the disappearance of Natalee, Renfro now also tells her story about the side the world doesn’t know.

TELEPHONE CALL

The material shows that Renfro and Angela talk about a phone call which they received from an unknown woman on the 2nd of June 2005 . She knows where Natalee is at the moment, that she’s still alive, but doesn’t want to go back to her mother Beth. For the measly sum of 4000 dollars the caller will say where. But to the complete surprise of Renfro and Angela, Beth did not want to really go in on that and afterwards, after insisting, she was willing to pay no more than 1000 dollars for the release of her own daughter. While the day after they were planning to announce a reward of 10.000 dollars – a sum which will eventually increase to more than one hundred fold.

When Angela declares that she will pay the demanded tip sum out of the cashier of her own restaurant and look for Holloway herself, Beth drops to her knees and says the following. Namely that the girl should be in disguise so that no one will recognize her and brought to the awaiting ambulance plane. “So that she could leave immediately and not have to be questioned by the authorities, the police and certainly not admitted to the Aruban hospital system”, Renfro adds.

But before Angela and Renfro arrive at the drug warehouse, Beth’s careless and especially loud – ‘I’ll burn this place and island down’ – former husband Jug Twitty (in the meantime Beth has now also divorced Jug) had already been there; except for a lot of uproar and panic in the direct vicinity, he achieved nothing. But more importantly, according to both women Jug is responsible for the failure of the ‘rescue operation’ and that Natalee- of which really nothing more has been learned, not even indirectly – still remains and will remain untraceable.

ALBERTO G.

Once again the unauthorized medplane departs to the US, after the crew members have been too clamorous and light about their unknown mission at the bar of the hotel where Natalee had stayed and where now also her relatives and traveling companions sleep for free – the Holiday Inn – they were subsequently fired upon their return. So manager/employee Alberto G. – another person which the tv-producers portrayed (incognito) – of the private airport heard shortly afterwards from one of the crew members of another medplane. Alberto is coincidentally, as he is one of the first who they come into contact with, also the one who guided Beth and Jug around the island. Alberto asks one of the travel companions how they actually plan to get the kidnapped daughter on board the private plane- “If she was supposedly kidnapped, she does not have a passport”, and thus will not be able to pass through immigration – to which the person which sent the plane to Aruba answers: “Do not worry about that. That will be all handled.” The plane which was sent to fetch Natalee, was instructed by the owner of the company leasing private jets, G.Ruffner Page Jr. Page also arranged the private jet which brought Natalee’s mother and her companions to Aruba shortly after the disappearance.

JORAN

If the person who made the phone call with the tip, really knows where Natalee is at the moment, then it would naturally give a different turn to the up until now known facts and this would vindicate Joran van der Sloot, at least of the ‘burden’ which he carries of being the last one who saw her. But this and other peculiarities in any case shed new light into the matter. Not in the least the lies about the three boys, Aruba and the police and justice system on the island , which Beth according to journalist Renfro kept on spreading to all the large American tv-networks who massively tore them apart. So she claims during interviews that at least one of the three raped her daughter and that this information is based on police statements; however she never shows these statements and later on both her Aruban lawyer and head of police Dompig deny the existence of such statements. Another good example is the manipulation of a tape on which Deepak Kalpoe was asked if Holloway had sex with all three to which he replied ‘ No, she didn’t’, while the America popular tv-show Dr.Phil shamelessly turned this into ‘She did’, as was scientifically revealed by the Dutch Forensic Institute.

For months Aruba is world news, but the hospitable population suffers from the constant stream of insults about incompetencies and corruption of the law. It even goes further when the family Twitty calls upon all American tourists to boycott the island, an action which got the open support of governor Bob Riley of Alabama .

Renfro concludes: “The family did not want the truth to be told.”

In the meantime donations are streaming in for the family, out of sympathy for the victims. According to Renfro the donations amount to hundreds of thousands of dollars. The biological father of Natalee – Dave Holloway- doesn’t receive one cent, according to Renfro, but he’s the one who’s searching high and low for his daughter without having dozens of paid cameras on his back.

ENORMOUS PRESSURE

Speaking of the accusations of incompetency. Never before has the Aruban police corps worked under so much international interest. Never before has the pressure been so big. Never before has the interest been so wide. But also, never before has the job of the police and the judiciary been made so difficult (not to mention, impossible). Ex-commissioner Dompig explains that in every country in the world, also and especially in the US , in cases of disappearance the investigators first look at the direct environment of the missing person: the relatives. “Out of respect we did not do that in the first instance.” Dompig continues: “For this wasn’t a normal missing- persons case on Aruba . No, it concerned a high profile missing case which America talked to the Netherlands about on a top level.” So we got a phone call from the Dutch Minister of Justice (Piet Hein Donner, CDA) with the order to: “Take everything out of the shelf”. The Netherlands even sent F16’s with very expensive equipment to make photos of every square meter of Aruba . “We understood more and more that it wasn’t about Natalee Holloway, but about the relationship Kingdom of the Netherlands and the US . This reached as far as the inner circle of the White House in Washington. Reaching Vice-President Dick Cheney. He’s the clue.”

STEPFATHER

Renfro also mentions in front of the camera that the highest American institutions and members of government were involved in the case: “The day after she disappeared the chief protocol got a telephone call from Mrs. Condoleeza Rice, asking him to ask our Prime Minister to put this case at the highest priority.”

But except for the hot breath of the FBI in their neck, the local authorities got frustrated in their work, especially when wanting to know more about stepfather Jug, the extremely wealthy president of Phoenix Metals which also does business with Latin-America. In an investigative case in which money possibly plays an important role, it’s important to also look at the financial picture, explains Dompig with his voice on tape. However it soon becomes apparent that he can forget that thought. “You do your own dirty work”, is what Dompig is told upon telling the FBI-attaché his intention of investigating the stepfather. Dompig: “If that’s dirty work, then it raises a few questions.” But that’s not all. According to the police officer, there is talk of a direct ‘threat’ by the consul-general of the US in the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba . Bob Sorenson is stationed in Willemstad , Curaçao and has naturally taken an interest in the case.

It comes down to that up until now this side of the story, at least as long as Dompig has been at the corps, has never been investigated. As is the case with the co-students and their chaperones, who on the planned day simply returned back home. Only after a lot of insistence did the Aruban authorities get the opportunity to ‘interrogate’ a couple of people. This had to be done in writing on half an A4, whereby the Aruban police was thus not permitted to directly interrogate them and whereby they thus had ample time to think of meaningless answers.

The makers of the images believe their recordings can show that what actually happened, is very different than what up until now has been shown, especially by the American media. In any case they want to open a window about the work ethics of the American federal police, who in no single way have shown their full hearted cooperation to investigate all possible scenarios and to really try and solve the mystery. In contrary, they believe that a lot points to a conspiracy. That it isn’t about Natalee Holloway, but about a lot, a lot of money. That she has become the victim of a case which through circumstances took a different turn than was planned.

NOT ON FBI LIST

The issue in any case raises an incredible amount of questions even after two years to date. That Natalee is not on the FBI’s missing people list, says a lot. And that for one of the perhaps most famous missing student of the world. In the US alone, there are 750.000 reports of missing people each year.

http://www.amigoe.com/english/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #975 on: July 31, 2010, 02:25:00 PM »

I came across this late last night, still digging...thought others might see what they can find too!

Did we know that Renee is Dolph van Stapele's MOTHER, and I missed it?   

I'm adding a couple things that I found interesting so far, but still a lot more digging to do! 

Huge can of worms imo.    Monkey Devil!

http://www.geni.com/search?group=everyone&names=Renee+Gielen

Renee Gielen
Netherlands Antilles

Daughter of Rene Gielen and Emilie Hustinx
Mother of Frederik Ankone, Dolph van Stapele and Maurits van Stapele
Sister of Charles Gielen and Caspar Gielen
Half sister of Louis Hustinx and Alphonse Hustinx

------------------------------------------------------

Alphons Hustinx (1900-1972)

http://hustinx.x-cago.com/hustinx/bio.do;jsessionid=115E6FAD91AE1F2FF3DD8E3DAF0BED1E

http://hustinx.x-cago.com/hustinx/start.do

snipped

1930-1937

Freelance journalist for among others Maasbode and De Telegraaf.

snipped

1947-1948

He stays for the Batavian Petroleum Company (Shell Group) a year in Curacao, travel through the Caribbean and Venezuela and made a promotional film about the oil extraction and refining.

-----------------------------------------

Charles Gielen

http://www.charlesgielen.com/

http://www.wipo.int/amc/en/domains/panel/profiles/gielen-charles.pdf

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: July 31, 2010, 02:29:11 PM »

I agree Magnolia.  So basically they are saying the movie you are about to see is not based on the truth but the names are all true.

That is very sneaky of them.

They are all liars and Aruba is part of it.

At first they say due to the sensitivity of the story.  Tell me where they are being sensitive when they continue to bash Natalee and her family and have shown no remorse in five years.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #977 on: July 31, 2010, 02:32:02 PM »

Let's get to page 50.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #978 on: July 31, 2010, 02:34:33 PM »

an angelic monkey
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #979 on: July 31, 2010, 02:35:48 PM »

OK I will get to page 50 by myself.  Getting ready to switch to a new thread.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.