March 29, 2024, 04:07:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 471346 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1020 on: July 03, 2010, 12:20:44 PM »

The personal dynamics of this family, might be totally seperate from Kyron's having gone missing.  Same for whatever 'lifestyle' that some in the family might be into. 

For a moment, I'm gonna try to seperate all that out and just focus on Kyron. 

What if ........

Is it possible that a minor, known to the family in some way, may have lured him away from the school?  If this minor was near and dear to the hearts of one or more in the family, could the whole family try and cover that up, in their own ways?  And if so, could the stress from doing that cause even more division within the family?  Til one by one they stepped away from the main one/s who refuse to let go a cover up?  Even if in the doing that cover up, it made themselves look guilty as hell?  Would one or more try to control what is said publically, so that info in one interview won't contradict info given in another interview?  Would they work this hard to protect the minor, even while knowing that a younger child is gone, yet not wanting to lose another?  How would a family look to outsiders if/when all but one or two have decided a cover-up is not worth the price being paid by all?  How would it look?  Kind of like what we have been seeing? 

Sad 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: July 03, 2010, 12:22:49 PM »

The press conference provided more questions than answers.  IMO

Janet

+++++++

Sheriff Says Missing Oregon Boy's Stepmother Is Cooperative
Published July 03, 2010

Mutnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton said Friday that the investigation has been "scaled down" since it began on June 4, but 20 investigators are still working to find Kyron Horman

"We have no evidence that indicates that anything other than the fact that Kyron (Horman) is still alive and we are going to continue the investigation under that premise," Staton said.

Staton also disputed the notion that Kyron's stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, has been uncooperative with investigators. On Thursday, Kyron's biological mother, Desiree Young, pleaded with Horman to cooperate with the investigators.

"We implore (stepmother) Terri Horman to fully cooperate with the investigators to bring Kyron home," Young said at a news conference at which Horman wasn't present.

Staton said he believes Terri Horman is working with investigators.

"To date there has been no indication that she has been uncooperative," Staton said. "She has been cooperative throughout this entire process

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/07/03/sheriff-says-missing-oregon-boys-stepmother-cooperative/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1022 on: July 03, 2010, 12:23:11 PM »

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1219375

Is SM a cruiser? 

#3    June 15th, 2010, 10:00 PM 
rdsqrl 
Blue Ribbon Cruiser   Join Date: Mar 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They say (not sure who "they" is but this is the rumour I've always been told) that fresh air and being able to see the horizon are key to helping with seasickness. So at least an oceanview would be better than an inside, and a balcony would be even better. And probably one midships and on a lower deck would be even more important. That said, if he really is that susceptible, mere geographical factors won't be enough -- he'll need to stock up on remedies and I believe Bonine might be best as it seems that what's most recommended here. The key seems to be to begin taking it prior to stepping onboard.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1023 on: July 03, 2010, 12:26:58 PM »

I hope this isn't SM. This almost makes me wonder if she is going somewhere, it does not say that she is.
http://64.49.199.36/showthread.php?t=1212499

June 3rd, 2010, 08:25 PM 
rdsqrl 
Blue Ribbon Cruiser   Join Date: Mar 2007

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by wezie 
does anyone know what night the lobster is server? I am trying to plan when to do the UBD and Sabatinis, but I don't want to miss lobster night.

Do you have to tip them separately or are they included in the auto-tip?

Sorry, couldn't resist. Now for the helpful portion of my answer: if you drop by on embarkation day wherever they have the table set up for specialty restaurant reservations (location tba in the Patter), the person there should have the menus for the main dining room for each night and you can check and see which nights have things you don't want to miss -- to include lobsters waiting on tables.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1024 on: July 03, 2010, 12:28:04 PM »

The personal dynamics of this family, might be totally seperate from Kyron's having gone missing.  Same for whatever 'lifestyle' that some in the family might be into. 

What if ........

Is it possible that a minor, known to the family in some way, may have lured him away from the school?  If this minor was near and dear to the hearts of one or more in the family, could the whole family try and cover that up, in their own ways?  And if so, could the stress from doing that cause even more division within the family?  Til one by one they stepped away from the main one/s who refuse to let go a cover up?  Even if in the doing that cover up, it made themselves look guilty as hell?  Would one or more try to control what is said publically, so that info in one interview won't contradict info given in another interview?  Would they work this hard to protect the minor, even while knowing that a younger child is gone, yet not wanting to lose another?  How would a family look to outsiders if/when all but one or two have decided a cover-up is not worth the price being paid by all?  How would it look?  Kind of like what we have been seeing? 

Sad 

LOL - good post Wyks.

Do you just want to say it?

< chuckles >

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Wildingheart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1025 on: July 03, 2010, 12:33:37 PM »

It's been ages since I posted because I stopped following Haleigh's case because it was tearing me to pieces.

And here we have another precious child missing. I admit the second I heard 'stepmom' my ears perked up, but now I am wondering about everyone involved. I did Kyron's natal chart (I'm a professional astrologer) and immediately noticed the Sun/Pluto square. Please know I am just stating fact here, from decades of experience, and not speaking ill in any way of that beautiful, innocent child. But most kids and adults with that aspect in their chart can be a handful, to say the least.

Most children need special parenting (and I don't mean drugs) to be able to learn to deal with their violent urges. Also, the Sun represents the father just as the Moon the mother. People with Moon in any aspect to Pluto are referred to as having a Hades Moon.

It's obvious that Kyron's dad dotes on him, at least he does in the photos. He seemed completely enchanted in the ones with Kyron as a baby..as some fathers are with a son.

Could it be Kyron is indeed a handful. One famous astrologer referred to the aspect in Kyron's chart as the need to "tame his expansive boundaries" and perhaps lost control and harmed him.

Also..stepmom has a very young daughter with Kyron's father. Could Kyron have harmed (either intentionally or unintentionally) the baby? Maybe it happened more than once. And please know I am not insinuating Kyron is to blame. Kids do what they do, and they deserve all the love and guidance we can give them. I'm just trying to sort it all out..the same as you all are doing.

God bless the little fellow. I hope he is safe and well and found soon.

My Blog: http://moonsmuse.blogspot.com/

"If we don't stand up for children, then we don't stand for much." ~Marian Wright Edelman.

"I'd rather sit alone on a pumpkin and have it all to myself than be crowded on a velvet cushion." ~Henry David Thoreau.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1026 on: July 03, 2010, 12:33:46 PM »

Older post:

Reply 8: Favorite Dining Room on the Diamond???  

rdsqrl replied 2 months, 3 weeks ago

You can go to any of the smaller four (Vivaldi, Savoy, Pacific Moon, and -- wait, what's it called? -- oh, yeah, Santa Fe). You can't to the International Dining Room -- that's for Traditional Dining.
Size: 270 bytes
Customize:  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Me: I wonder if Sm PH cruised to Hawaii when they married  I would watch for her to set sail. LOL

Edit-Add Link per seahorse:
http://boardreader.com/thread/Favorite_Dining_Room_on_the_Diamond_1qieXpad7.html
« Last Edit: July 03, 2010, 07:27:15 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1027 on: July 03, 2010, 12:33:51 PM »

LOL - good post Wyks.

< chuckles >

LOL  Razz   

seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1028 on: July 03, 2010, 12:35:11 PM »

http://boardreader.com/thread/Favorite_Dining_Room_on_the_Diamond_1qieXpad7.html

Sorry, this link is the last post.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1029 on: July 03, 2010, 12:38:35 PM »

Seahorse, it's odd that this 'cruising' gal is the only other rdsqrl out there, yet we've looked and looked at this before, and found that she seems to live on the east coast.  With a fairly grown daughter.  Smile 

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1030 on: July 03, 2010, 12:55:15 PM »

I totally agree! So why is the standard practice when we know it has not worked before in the past? A couple of examples of cases going cold are Haleigh's , and Gabriel's.  I am sure there are many others to cite as you have Rob.  Although the players were all over the charts in the Anthony Case, it was kept alive by giving us all pieces of information daily. That is what I believe helped Caylee's body being found. There were public searches, Tim's team, The wild and crazy bounty hunters, etc. But it kept the case fresh and in the news. Why not let everyone work for the common interest of Kyron?
Another thing, I am in Va. the state, no relation to Hope in Va. lol, but recently in our newspaper they brought up a case that has gone very cold, we are talking 30 years or so. It was highway serial killings of couples where most had been found but some of the couples had not. They have trained cadaver dogs that can detect human decomposition from 30 years ago. They are using these dogs in the areas where the couples went missing to try and locate them. Amazing! Any way... why doesn't LE look for both a live and unfortunately a deceased Kyron. With these cadaver dogs who knows who they may find that has been missing?  Just a thought.

another point I have been thinking about. Seems to me that the police in alot on these type cases think they will take the "last known" person to have seen the missing person and rap their knuckles with a hammer and the case is magically solved. That's not really how these cases work.

The public and NOT the media often brings in that tip that solves a case.

I have a feeling that the police are trying to spare someone - probably Terri - some public embarrassment. Personally I don't care what she was doing as long as it wasn't involved with missing Kyron and I think alot of people feel the same way. And sealing this RO makes no sense unless it's the height of embarrassment.

The public DOES have a right to know what the heck is going on here.

Lastly, about this being an isolated incident - yeah ok sure, prove it to me. Morgan Harrington investigators said the same thing - now that suspect is related to two more alleged crimes. When the police say the community has nothing to fear - who the heck do they think they are? You have a missing child and no suspects, no person of interest and no one has been arrested. I'd lock my doors a lil tight thank you very much. Who knows if this is the beginning of a pattern or not and from what I have seen the police can't make that determination either.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1031 on: July 03, 2010, 01:02:32 PM »

What if ........

Sad 

LOL - good post Wyks.

< chuckles >
I want someone to just say it. James?
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1032 on: July 03, 2010, 01:03:58 PM »

Seahorse, it's odd that this 'cruising' gal is the only other rdsqrl out there, yet we've looked and looked at this before, and found that she seems to live on the east coast.  With a fairly grown daughter.  Smile 

Thanks, Wyks,

Makes me wonder if "west coast" rdsqrl will bolt. She has nothing to hold her, no kids, no husband,
I am looking for her to bolt, no reason (I understand it is not her) she is free as a squirrel Smile

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1033 on: July 03, 2010, 01:04:29 PM »

It's been ages since I posted because I stopped following Haleigh's case because it was tearing me to pieces.

And here we have another precious child missing. I admit the second I heard 'stepmom' my ears perked up, but now I am wondering about everyone involved. I did Kyron's natal chart (I'm a professional astrologer) and immediately noticed the Sun/Pluto square. Please know I am just stating fact here, from decades of experience, and not speaking ill in any way of that beautiful, innocent child. But most kids and adults with that aspect in their chart can be a handful, to say the least.

Most children need special parenting (and I don't mean drugs) to be able to learn to deal with their violent urges. Also, the Sun represents the father just as the Moon the mother. People with Moon in any aspect to Pluto are referred to as having a Hades Moon.

It's obvious that Kyron's dad dotes on him, at least he does in the photos. He seemed completely enchanted in the ones with Kyron as a baby..as some fathers are with a son.

Could it be Kyron is indeed a handful. One famous astrologer referred to the aspect in Kyron's chart as the need to "tame his expansive boundaries" and perhaps lost control and harmed him.

Also..stepmom has a very young daughter with Kyron's father. Could Kyron have harmed (either intentionally or unintentionally) the baby? Maybe it happened more than once. And please know I am not insinuating Kyron is to blame. Kids do what they do, and they deserve all the love and guidance we can give them. I'm just trying to sort it all out..the same as you all are doing.

God bless the little fellow. I hope he is safe and well and found soon.
Thank-you for that, another thing on my mind for sure, was he a handful and someone just snapped and lost control?
yuknomenot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: July 03, 2010, 01:04:35 PM »

Great points! someone saw someone in this family that day AFTER 8:45 and BEFORE 3:30....WHO?????
Who was watching the baby when Terri was at school with Kyron if Kaine went to work in the morning like he said? What time did he come home from work? Was he at work at all? Where are his co workers commets? anyone? What car did he drive to work (if he went) either I'm not reading correct;y or thess questions have not been answered....
I wonder if Intel has an on-site daycare.  If they do and if Kaine did indeed work a half day, perhaps he took Kiara with him because of the science fair.
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1035 on: July 03, 2010, 01:10:06 PM »

I know this will sound crazy, but as things are going in this case, it will probably fit right in.  At the same time Kyron went missing, the Barefoot Bandit was rumored to be in the area. 

As I mentioned, I am a teacher.  There is NO WAY a teacher is going to let a whole day go by without letting someone know their student is not there.  For whatever reason, one can only imagine the intricate plans of this 19 year old, the teacher was under the impression that Kyron would not be at school that day. I know this in my heart as a fellow teacher. This 19 year old is an electrical genius... maybe Tanner was telling the truth, Rob.

My guess is this is why the FBI was called in immediately, and why things just don't add up, and why Desiree knows her son is alive, and why everything seems so carefully orchestrated, and why about a hundred million other things in this case don't make sense.

Let me know what you all think after you put the two together.  After reading all your posts, watching the news here in Oregon, it all just clicked this morning when I watched this video: http://article.wn.com/view/2010/06/01/Bounty_hunter_to_help_find_Colton_HarrisMoore/

Then again, maybe I just have an over the top imagination.

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: July 03, 2010, 01:12:03 PM »

The Restraining Order?

1.  The restraining order which prevents Terri from having contact with her husband and children was issued within two days of the 911 calls.

2.  The restraining order was sealed to protect the integrity of the Kyron Horman investigation.

3.  Terri hired a high profile criminal attorney following the issuance of the restraining order.

It does not look good for Terri Horman.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1037 on: July 03, 2010, 01:12:35 PM »

another point I have been thinking about. Seems to me that the police in alot on these type cases think they will take the "last known" person to have seen the missing person and rap their knuckles with a hammer and the case is magically solved. That's not really how these cases work.

The public and NOT the media often brings in that tip that solves a case.

I have a feeling that the police are trying to spare someone - probably Terri - some public embarrassment. Personally I don't care what she was doing as long as it wasn't involved with missing Kyron and I think alot of people feel the same way. And sealing this RO makes no sense unless it's the height of embarrassment.

The public DOES have a right to know what the heck is going on here.

Lastly, about this being an isolated incident - yeah ok sure, prove it to me. Morgan Harrington investigators said the same thing - now that suspect is related to two more alleged crimes. When the police say the community has nothing to fear - who the heck do they think they are? You have a missing child and no suspects, no person of interest and no one has been arrested. I'd lock my doors a lil tight thank you very much. Who knows if this is the beginning of a pattern or not and from what I have seen the police can't make that determination either.

I totally agree Rob, I think the police have been somewhat highhanded in this case, I feel they have rushed to judge the most obvious suspect and allowed unsubstantiated allegations to be thrown at Terri in the hope they can get this over with quickly. Although they don't say "she is a person of interest" they have done nothing to allay it either.
That fact that the public is left out of the loop is also rather strange as I agree most often this is where the most important breaks/sightings come from. I think LE thinks/thought it was Terri and they are covering their collective butts just in case they are wrong, therefore all we are hearing is we have no suspects and Teri isn't a person of interest.
I think it's prudent to surmise it could be ANYONE and to keep our children close til we find out otherwise.
I think it is time to release everything they have because if they have no current suspect then there is little point in keeping what they do have to themselves.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: July 03, 2010, 01:16:25 PM »

Great points! someone saw someone in this family that day AFTER 8:45 and BEFORE 3:30....WHO?????
Who was watching the baby when Terri was at school with Kyron if Kaine went to work in the morning like he said? What time did he come home from work? Was he at work at all? Where are his co workers commets? anyone? What car did he drive to work (if he went) either I'm not reading correct;y or thess questions have not been answered....
I wonder if Intel has an on-site daycare.  If they do and if Kaine did indeed work a half day, perhaps he took Kiara with him because of the science fair.

Work/Life Support Programs
Based on site and location, employees may also have access to additional services to help balance the competing demands of work and home. Examples include child care and back-up child care programs, onsite stores, nationwide discounts, and other services. Intel also provides access to free resource services and seminars covering a variety of topics including parenting, healthy lifestyles, financial planning, eldercare and more.

http://www.intel.com/jobs/usa/bencomp/benefits.htm#Other
doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: July 03, 2010, 01:18:02 PM »

I just read the strangest of strange comments posted by one of the members there she got from somewhere else, not sure where. Here let me copy it....

28.dawn says:
July 2, 2010 at 1:51 pm
Ribosome July 01, 2010 at 9:21PM
Follow

Did anybody read HopeinVA comments ????

Posted on June 26:
Like I said, there’s a Good Reason for the BioParents to do interviews together instead of as a group of 4 — it was by request of the whacko who has Kyron…..the one who mailed them Kyron’s glasses. end
Blinks comment below:
WTF? Is this true or just an internet hoax?

They from here? Source?
B

What an odd comment, isn't it? I hadn't considered that. It would make for a good episode of criminal minds but you never know. Cant you see some wack job who is trying to get back at Terri for something by setting this whole thing up, pulling the strings from behind a curtain? Yikes that is sort of scary.

this REALLY has my attention. 

someone pronounce Sauvie or me

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.