March 28, 2024, 12:41:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 471302 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1040 on: July 03, 2010, 01:21:49 PM »

It's been ages since I posted because I stopped following Haleigh's case because it was tearing me to pieces.

And here we have another precious child missing. I admit the second I heard 'stepmom' my ears perked up, but now I am wondering about everyone involved. I did Kyron's natal chart (I'm a professional astrologer) and immediately noticed the Sun/Pluto square. Please know I am just stating fact here, from decades of experience, and not speaking ill in any way of that beautiful, innocent child. But most kids and adults with that aspect in their chart can be a handful, to say the least.

Most children need special parenting (and I don't mean drugs) to be able to learn to deal with their violent urges. Also, the Sun represents the father just as the Moon the mother. People with Moon in any aspect to Pluto are referred to as having a Hades Moon.

It's obvious that Kyron's dad dotes on him, at least he does in the photos. He seemed completely enchanted in the ones with Kyron as a baby..as some fathers are with a son.

Could it be Kyron is indeed a handful. One famous astrologer referred to the aspect in Kyron's chart as the need to "tame his expansive boundaries" and perhaps lost control and harmed him.

Also..stepmom has a very young daughter with Kyron's father. Could Kyron have harmed (either intentionally or unintentionally) the baby? Maybe it happened more than once. And please know I am not insinuating Kyron is to blame. Kids do what they do, and they deserve all the love and guidance we can give them. I'm just trying to sort it all out..the same as you all are doing.

God bless the little fellow. I hope he is safe and well and found soon.
Thank-you for that, another thing on my mind for sure, was he a handful and someone just snapped and lost control?

no rose

IF Terri harmed Kyron ... there must have been some premeditation.  Her plan would have been to have authorities believe that she had dropped Kyron off at school and never saw him again.

However ... I speculate that her actions had everything to do with some type of retaliation against the actions/threats of a controlling husband.

Not condoning the harming of Kyron.  Not justifying the harming of Kyron.  Just speculating on "WHY?".

Janet

+++++

Considering Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby claims that Kyron’s teacher and an instructor did observe Kyron and Terri at the school on Friday morning … I am inclined to believe that they were there.  However … two teachers contend … that Kyron and Terri left the school together.

Then there is the issue of Kyron’s backpack and coat which were placed on his desk.  Where did these items materialize if Terri and Kyron were not at the school?

Could it have been all part of Terri’s plan … a plan that would imply that Kyron went missing after she left him at the school?

Could it be that Kyron's stepmom did not anticipate that cell phone records would dispute her account she related to law enforcement in regards to her whereabout on the day Kyron went missing?

Lies are created to cover the truth.  Could revealed lies be why the focus of suspicion turned on Terri?

Janet

+++++++++++

THE MORNING OF JUNE 4, 2010

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

THE BACKPACK - THE COAT

Instead of taking the bus near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

THE PHOTO

Horman, who has raised Kyron since he was an infant, snapped a picture of him standing in front of it that she later posted on her Facebook page. .....

THE WITNESSES

Terri often volunteers at the school, working closely with Kyron's teacher, Kristina Porter. Shelby said that Porter saw Kyron in her classroom with his stepmom before 8:45 a.m. and another instructor reported seeing him in another classroom at some point.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Kyron Horman disappears during Oregon school science fair
June 7, 2010

THE WITNESSES

Portland Public Schools spokesman Matt Shelby said two teachers saw Kyron with his stepmother and thought the two left school together.

http://origin.ksdk.com/news/national/story.aspx?storyid=203651&catid=28

Sources: Search for Kyron Horman Focuses on Step-Mom, Cell Records
4:52 PM June 17th, 2010

THE CELL PHONE RECORD

The island is more than five miles from rural Skyline Elementary School, where Horman was reported missing June 4. But rescuers on horseback, on foot and in dive teams have repeatedly scoured the island beginning around June 10 and continuing this week — even after Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton called off other major search operations last Sunday.

WW has learned that federal, county and city law-enforcement officials say the reason for the search of Sauvie Island is that cell-phone records reveal Kyron’s step-mother, Terri Moulton Horman, may have been on the island the day he disappeared.

http://blogs.wweek.com/news/2010/06/17/sources-search-for-kyron-horman-focuses-on-step-mom-cell-records/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1041 on: July 03, 2010, 01:21:57 PM »

Today's headlines: Bill for Kyron Horman investigation reaches $300,000; Frank Colacurcio Sr., Seattle's infamous organized crime figure, dies

Mystery surrounds the June 4th disappearance of Kyron Horman. The boy seems to have vanished without a trace. But in an interview with Oregonian staffers Helen Jung and Kate Mather, the Multnomah County sheriff has offered some new information about the investigation itself.

The massive search, for instance, hasn't yielded a single clue about what happened to the boy. The sheriff, Dan Staton, has dedicated all but one of the agency's detectives to the case. The investigation so far has cost taxpayers $300,000, prompting cuts in other areas of the agency.

"Ultimately, if we are unable to find Kyron, this could turn into a cold case,” Staton acknowledged. “At some point I’m going to have to make a final decision that this has got to move in a different direction. But right now the way I’ve got it set up, and the way I’ve been working with investigators and the FBI, the other agencies, we will downscale appropriately based on their availability (and) the funding sources.”

“I don’t put a dollar figure on a child... and I won’t do that,” Staton said. “I will employ whatever it is that I have available to me to try to locate a child or someone that is vulnerable.” 

This morning's Seattle Times reports on the death of one of Seattle's most legendary organized crime figures: Frank Colacurcio Sr.. Colarcurcio was a strip-club magnate whose exploits, as the newspaper points out, "helped define Seattle's history of police corruption and reform."

MORE...

-- The Oregonian

http://www.oregonlive.com/pacific-northwest-news/index.ssf/2010/07/todays_headlines_bill_for_kyron_horman_investigation_reaches_300000_frank_colacurcio_sr_seattles_inf.html
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1042 on: July 03, 2010, 01:22:35 PM »

I know this will sound crazy, but as things are going in this case, it will probably fit right in.  At the same time Kyron went missing, the Barefoot Bandit was rumored to be in the area. 

As I mentioned, I am a teacher.  There is NO WAY a teacher is going to let a whole day go by without letting someone know their student is not there.  For whatever reason, one can only imagine the intricate plans of this 19 year old, the teacher was under the impression that Kyron would not be at school that day. I know this in my heart as a fellow teacher. This 19 year old is an electrical genius... maybe Tanner was telling the truth, Rob.

My guess is this is why the FBI was called in immediately, and why things just don't add up, and why Desiree knows her son is alive, and why everything seems so carefully orchestrated, and why about a hundred million other things in this case don't make sense.

Let me know what you all think after you put the two together.  After reading all your posts, watching the news here in Oregon, it all just clicked this morning when I watched this video: http://article.wn.com/view/2010/06/01/Bounty_hunter_to_help_find_Colton_HarrisMoore/

Then again, maybe I just have an over the top imagination.

Not sure about this theory, but then again you never know...if he was taken by this kid, he's probably okay however, I doubt a teenager would want to have a 7 year old with him being on the run and all

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1043 on: July 03, 2010, 01:28:10 PM »

Janet you and I are on the same page, that is what I'm thinking also.
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1044 on: July 03, 2010, 01:29:43 PM »

The Restraining Order?

1.  The restraining order which prevents Terri from having contact with her husband and children was issued within two days of the 911 calls.

2.  The restraining order was sealed to protect the integrity of the Kyron Horman investigation.

3.  Terri hired a high profile criminal attorney following the issuance of the restraining order.

It does not look good for Terri Horman.

Janet

I am surprised she didn't lawyer up earlier, perhaps she didn't think she needed to until her husband got a restraining order against her and took their baby. I expected it much earlier to be honest because it looks like the finger pointing is directed at her and only her. She held off as long as she could I believe and when she saw everyone was against her she had no choice. Was she supposed to just sit there and do nothing? Innocent or guilty she had to get an attorney.
I would like to know how the police and the husband colluded together to get that order, they took her away for another interview so he could get that set up and issued behind her back, why? I don't like what is happening in this case either arrest her or stop all the innuendo. JMHO

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1045 on: July 03, 2010, 01:31:08 PM »

I just read the strangest of strange comments posted by one of the members there she got from somewhere else, not sure where. Here let me copy it....

28.dawn says:
July 2, 2010 at 1:51 pm
Ribosome July 01, 2010 at 9:21PM
Follow

Did anybody read HopeinVA comments ????

Posted on June 26:
Like I said, there’s a Good Reason for the BioParents to do interviews together instead of as a group of 4 — it was by request of the whacko who has Kyron…..the one who mailed them Kyron’s glasses. end
Blinks comment below:
WTF? Is this true or just an internet hoax?

They from here? Source?
B

What an odd comment, isn't it? I hadn't considered that. It would make for a good episode of criminal minds but you never know. Cant you see some wack job who is trying to get back at Terri for something by setting this whole thing up, pulling the strings from behind a curtain? Yikes that is sort of scary.

this REALLY has my attention. 

someone pronounce Sauvie or me

DD

I read from a local that it's pronounced two different ways.. Sowvee or Sawvee, either way.  That it is typically said without Island on the end, as in "Heading over to Sauvie's".  Hope that helps.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: July 03, 2010, 01:39:55 PM »

It does not look good for Terri Horman that her presence on the island had to be revealed by cell records and not by her own statement to authorities regarding her whereabouts on the day Kyron went missing.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM     Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 12:03 AM

Jung: "There are a couple of other things that we had heard. One: Sauvie Island, that there were cell phone pings from Terri Horman's cell phone that pinpointed her on being Sauvie Island the day of Kyron's disappearance. Can you talk about that at all?"

Staton: "That portion of the investigation I can't talk about. I'm sorry."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Daydream
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1047 on: July 03, 2010, 01:41:49 PM »

I'm pretty sure this "teenage" kid would have everything figured out.  Money talks.  He could be paying someone to keep Kyron hid and having fun, while he leads everyone on a wild goose chase.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Kyron's parents are up to their own shenanigans.  I just don't think they have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

Who knows. I probably do just have an overly vivid imagination.

"Fantasies are more than substitutes for unpleasant reality; they are also dress rehearsals, plans. All acts performed in the world begin in the imagination."
~B.G. Harrison
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1048 on: July 03, 2010, 01:46:22 PM »

The Restraining Order?

1.  The restraining order which prevents Terri from having contact with her husband and children was issued within two days of the 911 calls.

2.  The restraining order was sealed to protect the integrity of the Kyron Horman investigation.

3.  Terri hired a high profile criminal attorney following the issuance of the restraining order.

Janet

I am surprised she didn't lawyer up earlier, perhaps she didn't think she needed to until her husband got a restraining order against her and took their baby. I expected it much earlier to be honest because it looks like the finger pointing is directed at her and only her. She held off as long as she could I believe and when she saw everyone was against her she had no choice. Was she supposed to just sit there and do nothing? Innocent or guilty she had to get an attorney.
I would like to know how the police and the husband colluded together to get that order, they took her away for another interview so he could get that set up and issued behind her back, why? I don't like what is happening in this case either arrest her or stop all the innuendo. JMHO
I agree, it looks like she is being railroaded, and it makes me uncomfortable. But at the same time I think she knows what happened. I've never been this wishy washy following cases ever. I just am not liking Kaine one bit, and the divorce and RO just was to convenient IMO
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: July 03, 2010, 01:47:15 PM »

It does not look good for Terri Horman that her presence on the island had to be revealed by cell records and not by her own statement to authorities regarding her whereabouts on the day Kyron went missing.

Janet

+++++

Published: Friday, July 02, 2010, 4:03 PM     Updated: Saturday, July 03, 2010, 12:03 AM

Jung: "There are a couple of other things that we had heard. One: Sauvie Island, that there were cell phone pings from Terri Horman's cell phone that pinpointed her on being Sauvie Island the day of Kyron's disappearance. Can you talk about that at all?"

Staton: "That portion of the investigation I can't talk about. I'm sorry."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

It sure doesn't at all.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1050 on: July 03, 2010, 01:49:12 PM »

I'm pretty sure this "teenage" kid would have everything figured out.  Money talks.  He could be paying someone to keep Kyron hid and having fun, while he leads everyone on a wild goose chase.

Don't get me wrong, I still think Kyron's parents are up to their own shenanigans.  I just don't think they have anything to do with Kyron's disappearance.

I have an overly vivid imagination also, really, who knows what happened? Just sure hope the police can figure this out before it becomes a cold case. And with the newspaper article about money, how long is searching and manpower going to go on?
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: July 03, 2010, 01:51:55 PM »

Published: Friday, July 02, 2010

Long interview, still reading it.

That was a lot of words and time spent reading, to simply have him say he cannot comment on that, sorry. It was mostly about money anyway. Did you take anything away from it Brandi?

Not much more than you did. I posted it as I was reading it. I try to read everything on the case I can, and thought others might be interested in it as well.

There certainly was a lot the sheriff "could not comment on!"

And, he mentioned money a lot.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1052 on: July 03, 2010, 01:53:50 PM »

The Restraining Order?

Janet

good post! I concur

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1053 on: July 03, 2010, 01:55:40 PM »

Or does 'HopeInVA' perhaps live in Vancouver, or somewhere near Portland that has a VA in it?  Heck I dunno.  Maybe not VA the state itself. 

Nope, reading back thru the comments, the person supposedly does live in the state of VA.  Not that it matters one whit.  Just interesting that the person has so much knowledge of how things are in Portland. 

One more thought before I call it a night.  I live in Nebraska and have plenty of knowledge about how things are in Portland.  So where's my brain.  Asleep I guess, like I will be soon.

G'nite all! 

Welp, I live in VA and have no idea what this person is talking about! Nor do i know much about Portland, but the little I have learned by following this case so far.

This whole porn/swinger slant is something I just cannot get on board with yet.

doubledecker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: July 03, 2010, 01:55:51 PM »

I just read the strangest of strange comments posted by one of the members there she got from somewhere else, not sure where. Here let me copy it....

28.dawn says:
July 2, 2010 at 1:51 pm
Ribosome July 01, 2010 at 9:21PM
Follow

Did anybody read HopeinVA comments ????

Posted on June 26:
Like I said, there’s a Good Reason for the BioParents to do interviews together instead of as a group of 4 — it was by request of the whacko who has Kyron…..the one who mailed them Kyron’s glasses. end
Blinks comment below:
WTF? Is this true or just an internet hoax?

They from here? Source?
B

What an odd comment, isn't it? I hadn't considered that. It would make for a good episode of criminal minds but you never know. Cant you see some wack job who is trying to get back at Terri for something by setting this whole thing up, pulling the strings from behind a curtain? Yikes that is sort of scary.

this REALLY has my attention. 

someone pronounce Sauvie or me

DD

I read from a local that it's pronounced two different ways.. Sowvee or Sawvee, either way.  That it is typically said without Island on the end, as in "Heading over to Sauvie's".  Hope that helps.

yes that does help... ok I got to go back and read everything to do with kyron's glasses. 

To find me:
click the globe to the left, under my name
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1055 on: July 03, 2010, 01:59:33 PM »

Northern Rose thank you very much for that article link.
It brought tears to my eyes to read that article as it immediately shows how much care and concern those folks have for finding Kyron. After hearing yesterdays press announcement I was starting to worry.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: July 03, 2010, 02:03:03 PM »

I'm of the personal opinion that the police need to release every morsel of info they have. This is a criminal investigation, but finding the missing child should be paramount.

In Lindsay Baum's case the police held onto a video for God only knows how long then released it 11 months later. In Jenn Kesse's case the police held onto a video of someone exiting her car for 18 months before releasing it. Both cases stalled. In Jenn's case the police have stated they have no more leads. Does anyone want that to happen here? I don't think so.

Often in these case - and I mean when they stretch on more than a month - the police end up with no child, no body and no criminal convictions. That's why I say release everything now. Release it while everyone has their attention turned to this case and the next big case doesn't overshadow this one. Release it now while memories are fresh. Remember - memories fade, people die and unfortunately people move on to other interests.

Standard operating procedures for missing persons suck, and they suck royally. Finding the missing person should be of the utmost importance - everything else is icing on the cake.

I would really hate to see this case 12 months down the road and the police saying - we should have done this and we should have done that - and well, we don't know what happened. That would be a tuff nut to swallow.

all just my opinion.

I am afraid the sense of urgency is being lost here. That's just how I feel at this point.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1057 on: July 03, 2010, 02:05:07 PM »

How very interesting indeed! If this teenage boy had perhaps befriended someone in this area then who's to say he wasn't staying at either their home or possibly even a vacation home type of thing. I wonder if there are any vacant homes in the area?
Apparently this teenager has quite the following also...

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: July 03, 2010, 02:07:26 PM »

And what if, since we have not heard anything in regards to a ransom type of thing, what if this character has an agenda that is not necessarily his own? As I read he has quite the following.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1059 on: July 03, 2010, 02:09:19 PM »

The personal dynamics of this family, might be totally seperate from Kyron's having gone missing.  Same for whatever 'lifestyle' that some in the family might be into. 

For a moment, I'm gonna try to seperate all that out and just focus on Kyron. 

What if ........

Is it possible that a minor, known to the family in some way, may have lured him away from the school?  If this minor was near and dear to the hearts of one or more in the family, could the whole family try and cover that up, in their own ways?  And if so, could the stress from doing that cause even more division within the family?  Til one by one they stepped away from the main one/s who refuse to let go a cover up?  Even if in the doing that cover up, it made themselves look guilty as hell?  Would one or more try to control what is said publically, so that info in one interview won't contradict info given in another interview?  Would they work this hard to protect the minor, even while knowing that a younger child is gone, yet not wanting to lose another?  How would a family look to outsiders if/when all but one or two have decided a cover-up is not worth the price being paid by all?  How would it look?  Kind of like what we have been seeing? 

Sad 

LOL - good post Wyks.

Do you just want to say it?

< chuckles >
I want someone to just say it. James?

I could not be more convinced that the above named minor had nothing to do with this.

JMO, and I am sticking to it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.