April 23, 2024, 10:41:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474074 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1220 on: July 03, 2010, 07:52:50 PM »

Has anyone read the People article ... or have you already discussed?  Sorry - I've been out doing weekend things.

I haven't read it .. but read on another site that it says LE called Terri in to talk and when she got home K & K had moved out. 

I'm not saying I know this ... or that People says it ... like I said I haven't read it.  (just so unfounded rumors don't start)

But if it reads like that ...

That makes me think/wonder two things:

1.  What was the first 911 call for (I'm sure the second was when she got home and realize K had taken K)

2.  His move was orchestrated by LE and they did tell him to leave and gave him the opportunity to do so ... now whether it was because of something they know ... or just to put pressure on Terri ... I'm not even taking a guess at that

I found 3 pages of the article online. I can post them to photobucket and link to them if you want.

Seems to be a page missing though and they are from two different issues. July 5 and July 12. This is what I could find:

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Kyron/Image22.png

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Kyron/Image23.png

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/Kyron/Image24.png

Not sure if these are helpful or not. ;-/

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1221 on: July 03, 2010, 07:55:14 PM »

Someone needed to babysit Kiara the morning of the 4th.
The only person that went against LE and the FBI to back up TH was Tanners mother. Tanners family lives next door to the Hormans.
cellphone pings are picked upon Suavies Island where Tanners father lives.

TY

So if Tanner's mother Ann babysat Kiara then either TH had to take Tiara to her on the Island or the mother came to TH? Is Tanner's grandmother Tanner's fathers mother or his wife Ann's?

Odd that Tanner's mother Ann would leave area when Kyron went missing.

OS

Brian Pumalas is Tanners father that lives on the island Ann is Tanners step now x step mother. she lives in AZ now
 http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1590795155&ref=ts

Thank you so much,

Boy the dynamics surrounding this case are really strange and hard for me to follow.

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1222 on: July 03, 2010, 07:58:24 PM »

Forgot to mention that the 911 calls being taped probably sealed the deal for TH and the RO. IMO.

And of course I could be completely off the wall in my thinking too. This case is very strange.

OS

Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1223 on: July 03, 2010, 08:06:24 PM »

Someone needed to babysit Kiara the morning of the 4th.
The only person that went against LE and the FBI to back up TH was Tanners mother. Tanners family lives next door to the Hormans.
cellphone pings are picked upon Suavies Island where Tanners father lives.

TY

So if Tanner's mother Ann babysat Kiara then either TH had to take Tiara to her on the Island or the mother came to TH? Is Tanner's grandmother Tanner's fathers mother or his wife Ann's?

Odd that Tanner's mother Ann would leave area when Kyron went missing.

OS

ospainter you are correct it is odd that Ann left when everything broke loose & that is where Im getting at. Could she hold the key to wehre Kyron is? Does seh have him in AZ with her?
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1224 on: July 03, 2010, 08:07:30 PM »

sorry for the misspells. I type to fast I stumble over my fingers lol
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1225 on: July 03, 2010, 08:11:40 PM »

Brian Pumala, Tanner’s father is a plumber and recent electritian apprentice through JATC. He resides with one Ann Pumala on NW Mill in a houseboat on the channel. Quarry Rd, is directly behind his residence as well as the Quarry that was searched initially.

Pumala address is on Sauvie. In particular it is the start of the original start area for which MCSO requests video footage, and it has direct access to the channel, which has been a heavy search point.

Additionally folks– we have the investigative equivalent of “the closest distance between 2 points” here. Gram or “mom” Pumala is neighbor to Ky.

Non-custodial Dad, a former neighbor and presumed aquaintance, lives withing the perimeter of the focus of most of the search efforts, AND the alleged cell pings.

For more info and maps: http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/23/new-clues-in-kyron-horman-search-fact-or-fiction-you-decide/comment-page-14/
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: July 03, 2010, 08:12:09 PM »

Thanks Brandi ...

Terri told a friend ...

Those damn "friends" and "unnamed sources" ... Is there anything factual that we know as an absolute certainty other than

Kyron is missing
They did go to the science fair

OS ...

Yeah I think you're correct - LE was trying to cause a rift/apply pressure.

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1227 on: July 03, 2010, 08:13:52 PM »

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=31000958&o=all&op=1&view=all&subj=113113938734246&aid=-1&id=1574903192&oid=113113938734246

that knot reminds me of a sheep shank knot
http://www.netknots.com/html/sheep_shank.html
http://www.netknots.com/html/boating_knots.html

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1228 on: July 03, 2010, 08:19:04 PM »

Brian Pumala, Tanner’s father is a plumber and recent electritian apprentice through JATC. He resides with one Ann Pumala on NW Mill in a houseboat on the channel. Quarry Rd, is directly behind his residence as well as the Quarry that was searched initially.

Pumala address is on Sauvie. In particular it is the start of the original start area for which MCSO requests video footage, and it has direct access to the channel, which has been a heavy search point.

Additionally folks– we have the investigative equivalent of “the closest distance between 2 points” here. Gram or “mom” Pumala is neighbor to Ky.

Non-custodial Dad, a former neighbor and presumed aquaintance, lives withing the perimeter of the focus of most of the search efforts, AND the alleged cell pings.

For more info and maps: http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/06/23/new-clues-in-kyron-horman-search-fact-or-fiction-you-decide/comment-page-14/

The plot thickens.....

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1229 on: July 03, 2010, 08:19:30 PM »

Anyone notice with EACH Adult person involved in this except for the children
James/Kyron/Kitty/Tanner ... they are innocent
One thing in common with all of these Adults is they sure know how to make babies and allow others to be responsible for them.
I don't understand are they children or are they trading cards?
I have never seen "in one little group of late 30 yr olds"  to be so  messed up. Sad
jmo

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: July 03, 2010, 08:19:32 PM »

Raw: Kyron's parents; full interview   
Posted on June 25, 2010 at 1:16 PM

http://www.kgw.com/video?id=97177194&sec=547977

Kyron Horman's parents talk one-on-one with KGW

The interview revealed that Kaine Horman, Kyle's father, worked from home the afternoon Kyron disappeared. Kaine and his daughter went with stepmom Terri Horman to the bus stop that Friday afternoon to greet Kyron, only to discover he was not on the bus.

http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-parents-talk-one-on-one-with-KGW-97153384.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1231 on: July 03, 2010, 08:35:28 PM »

Thanks Brandi ...

Terri told a friend ...

Those damn "friends" and "unnamed sources" ... Is there anything factual that we know as an absolute certainty other than

Kyron is missing

OS ...

I disagree..respectfully though.

I think that when Terri lied to LE nad during the polygraph..that set off a string of events once LE shared that info with the rest of the natural family.  I would move out and get a restraining order if my husband lied to LE about anything during the investigation of a missing child of ours.  It would be uncomprehensable to me why any adult would lie when a child's life was at stake...

I think that is why the bio mom is asking, as well as Kyron's Dad..that Terri cooperate with LE..lying is not cooperating.  I think the only reason LE is now saying Terri is cooperating is due to her new attorney. 

Why hire a criminal defence attorney if the only thing that is going on in your life is yuor husband leaving and taking your child?  Yes, I know her stepson is missing, but would that require a criminal defence attorney if you were in no way being implicated by the little evidence and LE.  I think LE has more evidence then we know.  I think they want to find his body, and want to find her accomplices.  Not a popular opinion..but it is what I believe...she put him in harms way purposely to get back at Kaine for his brother possibly molesting her son.  Kaine took the brunt of that, saying they butted heads..what I believe is that Terri's son may have been the 16 year old Kaine's brother molested previously.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1232 on: July 03, 2010, 08:36:03 PM »

The plot thickens.....

Tanner's dad  http://www.myspace.com/brianpuma

Picture of Tanner?  http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=372739878&albumID=395780&imageID=3234227

Grandma is Wendy Fuhrer  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI
Starlit
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1233 on: July 03, 2010, 08:47:26 PM »

Yep Northern Rose that is Tanner

& that is the correct myspace for Brian
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1234 on: July 03, 2010, 08:48:28 PM »

Why that day?

A big day for Kyron (I remember how excited my grandchildren were for all of us to visit the school to see their prize work, but we did that in the evening.) and his parents too, after all I am sure they helped with the project, most parents do.

TH takes a pic of a happy Kyron.

TH's son James is coming for a visit per

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit. 

weeklong, not weekend. So I guess his school was already out.

Everything seems like a normal day, dad is working at work til afternoon then works from home (guess that was preplanned)

not sure when TH actually arrived home that day from the school visit but she is there in time to go with KH and Kiara to the bus stop, and they were going for ice cream I think I read.

I need to start at the beginning, I am at a loss.

It could have been premeditated by someone but what a risk at the school on that day.

just rambling, so will stop.

OS

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1235 on: July 03, 2010, 08:52:06 PM »

It would appear that Kristian Horman's 15 year old molestation victim was a young girl.  In other words ... it was not James who was molested.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman Update: Details emerge about Kyron’s uncle charged in child molestation case
June 23, 2:27 PM

Details about the molestation

.... According to court records, on October 24, 2008, Kristian invited a 15-year-old girl to sleep in his bed. His ex-girlfriend was not home at the time of the molestation.

Kristian "massaged her back" and then began "rubbing her crotch."

The girl knew what Kristian was doing was wrong, left the bed, and called her mother.

Kristian apologized at the time. He first told police he was asleep and couldn’t remember what happened, but finally confessed. Court records indicate he was trying to arouse and initiate relations with the 15-year-old.

Cases related?

According to Snohomish County Prosecutor Hal Hupp, the cases are not related and Kristian’s recent jail sentence had nothing to do with Kyron.

“The child molestation case occurred two years ago and the uncle was just found guilty and jailed on June 16,” Hupp said. “Kyron was not the molested child in that case.”

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1236 on: July 03, 2010, 08:56:44 PM »

Why that day?

A big day for Kyron (I remember how excited my grandchildren were for all of us to visit the school to see their prize work, but we did that in the evening.) and his parents too, after all I am sure they helped with the project, most parents do.

TH takes a pic of a happy Kyron.

TH's son James is coming for a visit per

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit. 

weeklong, not weekend. So I guess his school was already out.

Everything seems like a normal day, dad is working at work til afternoon then works from home (guess that was preplanned)

not sure when TH actually arrived home that day from the school visit but she is there in time to go with KH and Kiara to the bus stop, and they were going for ice cream I think I read.

I need to start at the beginning, I am at a loss.

It could have been premeditated by someone but what a risk at the school on that day.

just rambling, so will stop.

OS

I feel that that day at that school posed little risk to the perp.  Things seemed to be jumbled at the school..not a normal day.  People coming and going for the science exhibits, classes not starting until 10 AM....if so, why was Terri leaving Kyron at 8:45 walking toward class, if class didn't start until 10am?  Anyway, lots of out of the ordinary schedule happening on that day..perfect day to pick for something like this.

I bet those teacher and parent and student questionaires filled in some info we just aren't privy to...and I am hoping they are closing on the perp.  That alone may make the perp do something stupid..like revisiting the scene of the crime to relive the adventure asit was in their mind.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1237 on: July 03, 2010, 08:58:51 PM »

Thanks Brandi ...

Terri told a friend ...

Kyron is missing

OS ...

I disagree..respectfully though.

I think that when Terri lied to LE nad during the polygraph..that set off a string of events once LE shared that info with the rest of the natural family.  I would move out and get a restraining order if my husband lied to LE about anything during the investigation of a missing child of ours.  It would be uncomprehensable to me why any adult would lie when a child's life was at stake...

I think that is why the bio mom is asking, as well as Kyron's Dad..that Terri cooperate with LE..lying is not cooperating.  I think the only reason LE is now saying Terri is cooperating is due to her new attorney. 

Why hire a criminal defence attorney if the only thing that is going on in your life is yuor husband leaving and taking your child?  Yes, I know her stepson is missing, but would that require a criminal defence attorney if you were in no way being implicated by the little evidence and LE.  I think LE has more evidence then we know.  I think they want to find his body, and want to find her accomplices.  Not a popular opinion..but it is what I believe...she put him in harms way purposely to get back at Kaine for his brother possibly molesting her son.  Kaine took the brunt of that, saying they butted heads..what I believe is that Terri's son may have been the 16 year old Kaine's brother molested previously.

I think you could be spot on, hope media can get the 911 calls, that might shed some light on the RO. I was just thinking since it all happened in a relatively short time that day that something happened when she was with LE resulting in TH exploding (if in fact she did) when she got home, not being allowed to have a gun makes me think she either threatened herself or others. I guess we don't even know who made the 911 calls.

Horrible if that is what happened to TH's son. just horrible but evidently it happened to someone in the family so horrible anyway. makes me sick.

OS

ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1238 on: July 03, 2010, 09:00:23 PM »

It would appear that Kristian Horman's 15 year old molestation victim was a young girl.  In other words ... it was not James who was molested.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman Update: Details emerge about Kyron’s uncle charged in child molestation case
June 23, 2:27 PM

Details about the molestation

.... According to court records, on October 24, 2008, Kristian invited a 15-year-old girl to sleep in his bed. His ex-girlfriend was not home at the time of the molestation.

Kristian "massaged her back" and then began "rubbing her crotch."

The girl knew what Kristian was doing was wrong, left the bed, and called her mother.

Kristian apologized at the time. He first told police he was asleep and couldn’t remember what happened, but finally confessed. Court records indicate he was trying to arouse and initiate relations with the 15-year-old.

Cases related?

According to Snohomish County Prosecutor Hal Hupp, the cases are not related and Kristian’s recent jail sentence had nothing to do with Kyron.

“The child molestation case occurred two years ago and the uncle was just found guilty and jailed on June 16,” Hupp said. “Kyron was not the molested child in that case.”

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

TY, that clears that up, shoot the POS. just shoot him.

OS

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: July 03, 2010, 09:07:58 PM »

TANNER PUMALA

Horman's desk mate says substitute noticed Horman missing
Last Update: 6/11 9:19 am

Eight-year-old Tanner Pumala says the first person to notice Kyron Horman missing was a substitute teacher who was taking a head count as the second and third grade class was re-assembling after visiting other classrooms for a science fair at Skyline School last Friday.

"And she was like 'oh no where's Kyron there's only five' and Mrs. Porter was like it's okay calm down, calm down he's probably in the bathroom or getting a drink of water and she said alright I'm going to leave and she left, " says Tanner Pumala.

But, Portland Public School spokesman Matt Shelby said the account can't be true: "There were no substitutes at the school that day (the day Kyron disappeared)," he said.

Shelby thinks Pumala may be confused because all week after the disappearance a subsitute teacher has been at the school to help with the stress of the Horman case.

Tanner is Kyron's deskmate in their combined second-third grade classroom.  Tanner says Kyron was in school for at least an hour Friday morning and that he saw Kyron's step-mother leave the school without Kyron.

F-B-I agents interviewed Pumala, and Multnomah County Sheriff Dan Staton visited with Pumala Wednesday afternoon according to Pumala's grandmother Wendy Fuhrur.

Upon hearing the substitute teacher noticing that Kyron was not present in the classroom, Pumala says the regular teacher said Kyron had probably gone to get a drink of water or to use the bathroom.  It wasn't until the bus ride home from school, says Pumala that he noticed Kyron was not on the bus.  Kyron's step-mother notified school authorities of her son's not being on the bus at around 3:45pm Friday afternoon. 

Pumala's grandmother says F-B-I agents and Multnomah County investigators have asked Pumala and his grandmother not to speak with the media, for reasons they did not divulge. Fuhrur says she decided to allow her grandson talk, in part to keep the missing boy in the public eye.

Separately several dozen more ground searchers arrived in Portland Wednesday night to intensify their ground search Thursday.   

http://www.koinlocal6.com/content/news/topstories/story/Hormans-desk-mate-says-substitute-noticed-Horman/TVY3YTREG0SyCP3tb3MkZg.cspx

Interview with Tanner Pumala friend of Kyron Horman
Klaasend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tAZ1FmHtcI

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.