April 19, 2024, 01:01:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 473586 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1240 on: July 03, 2010, 09:08:37 PM »

3:30 p.m. Terri Horman goes to meet the school bus and discovers that Kyron has been absent all day. (Kaine Horman went with her to meet the bus, a fact that emerges during a television interview on June 25.)
I thought he was working from home all day?
Where did I read that?

Blonde I think that is a honest question..that no one seems to know a credible answer.
link: http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2010/07/sheriff-kyron-alive.html
snipped from Interview with Sheriff Staton yesterday Kyron's update.

Reporter Jung: "There are a couple of other things that we had heard. One: Sauvie Island, that there were cell phone pings from Terri Horman's cell phone that pinpointed her on being Sauvie Island the day of Kyron's disappearance. Can you talk about that at all?"

Staton
: "That portion of the investigation I can't talk about. I'm sorry."
Jung: "And also was Kaine at the bus stop with Terri waiting for Kyron?"

Staton: "I can't comment on that. I'm sorry."
Mather: "He said that in the interviews last week."
Lt. Mary Lindstrand: "He did. But he wasn't there when he made that statement."
Staton: "I'm telling you that on that end of it, I couldn't comment on it because I have no knowledge of it."
--
Well who does know then? I think with all of this " Terri pointing " being backed up with little to none known actual accounts of the hours of 7-4 June 4th ... someone is liable to get hurt.  I am not talking about Terri either. All of the unsaid and all the speculations flying... I believe that something is either going to be seriously mis-translated and lead to someone seriously misinformed. A person Could possibly take matters into their own hands. Which could lead to any number of things. Even evidence tampering ( not on purpose) IF you do not know anything, HOW would you know what your looking for? Or if you came across it ..would you know not to touch it..what to do..who to contact? LE won't even say if they have cleared RSO's or interviewed them in the area ( as of yesterday). They wont declare anything to the public. I feel that only breeds more interest and possibly anger..and peoples frustrations levels to rise. Its all blather and speculative what was released by LE yesterday.  You never know what a person could be feeling, that lives in that local community .. if they are to snap or pick someone that they do not like.. or have a hinky on ?? out of fear for their own child, their neighborhood.. I think that LE is doing a disservice to the public by not allowing any info out. For one thing, this makes no sense at all. All of this from day one has been directed at TH. No one can gain a clear prospective on her either. One min she is not cooperating and next is said she has always been cooperating. Which is it?
 I hate to say this. But there are people out there who ( in this economy) would do anything to get the 25k Reward. Stupid People, with nothing to lose, Not People who care about Kyron. I am talking bout like the old Movie .. Its a Mad Mad Mad World. Everyone pairs off and tries to find the Treasure .. I don't know. I understand this is a criminal investigation and all ..but I think the people deserve some clarity on the bare minimum of all and everything " what is really and what really isn't". 
  * especially if Kyron is alive. Are they waiting for the reward to rise? Is his life in danger (if this sweet boy is still alive), due to lack of information being said? That someone could help find him quickly if they only knew ..yadda.  Too many questions, not enough answers.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #1241 on: July 03, 2010, 09:08:43 PM »

Why that day?

A big day for Kyron (I remember how excited my grandchildren were for all of us to visit the school to see their prize work, but we did that in the evening.) and his parents too, after all I am sure they helped with the project, most parents do.

TH takes a pic of a happy Kyron.

TH's son James is coming for a visit per

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit. 

weeklong, not weekend. So I guess his school was already out.

Everything seems like a normal day, dad is working at work til afternoon then works from home (guess that was preplanned)

not sure when TH actually arrived home that day from the school visit but she is there in time to go with KH and Kiara to the bus stop, and they were going for ice cream I think I read.

I need to start at the beginning, I am at a loss.

It could have been premeditated by someone but what a risk at the school on that day.

just rambling, so will stop.

OS

I feel that that day at that school posed little risk to the perp.  Things seemed to be jumbled at the school..not a normal day.  People coming and going for the science exhibits, classes not starting until 10 AM....if so, why was Terri leaving Kyron at 8:45 walking toward class, if class didn't start until 10am?  Anyway, lots of out of the ordinary schedule happening on that day..perfect day to pick for something like this.

I bet those teacher and parent and student questionaires filled in some info we just aren't privy to...and I am hoping they are closing on the perp.  That alone may make the perp do something stupid..like revisiting the scene of the crime to relive the adventure asit was in their mind.

I agree about a perp not family, I was talking about family. Sorry I am not making myself clear.

Think I should just lurk. bbl

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1242 on: July 03, 2010, 09:09:14 PM »

Ok .......... if anyone wants to know what Harry is up to, just go here for any future updates:

Search Facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Private-Search-for-Kyron-Horman/128715640499024?ref=ts

Harry's Myspace:
http://www.myspace.com/127939120

Blog:
http://www.kyronhorman.blogspot.com/

Twitter:
http://twitter.com/searchdogk91

Looks like the "Search" facebook is shut down now
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1243 on: July 03, 2010, 09:14:27 PM »

It would appear that Kristian Horman's 15 year old molestation victim was a young girl.  In other words ... it was not James who was molested.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman Update: Details emerge about Kyron’s uncle charged in child molestation case
June 23, 2:27 PM

Details about the molestation

.... According to court records, on October 24, 2008, Kristian invited a 15-year-old girl to sleep in his bed. His ex-girlfriend was not home at the time of the molestation.

Kristian "massaged her back" and then began "rubbing her crotch."

The girl knew what Kristian was doing was wrong, left the bed, and called her mother.

Kristian apologized at the time. He first told police he was asleep and couldn’t remember what happened, but finally confessed. Court records indicate he was trying to arouse and initiate relations with the 15-year-old.

Cases related?

According to Snohomish County Prosecutor Hal Hupp, the cases are not related and Kristian’s recent jail sentence had nothing to do with Kyron.

“The child molestation case occurred two years ago and the uncle was just found guilty and jailed on June 16,” Hupp said. “Kyron was not the molested child in that case.”

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

TY, that clears that up, shoot the POS. just shoot him.

OS

Absolutely..that clears that motive up..none there.  Moving on  to try to figure why Terri lied to LE..what use would that be at this point in time with a beloved child she had raides missing?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1244 on: July 03, 2010, 09:17:39 PM »

Yep Northern Rose that is Tanner

& that is the correct myspace for Brian

Wow " GUNs" bigger than your child ..Its okay if he plays with it ...  Hey buddy lets go take some photos of you with .. " Artillery"
Beer ...no biggie. Mom/Grandma that drops Fbombs ...on your front page of your myspace .. Priceless.
Sigh ...........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1245 on: July 03, 2010, 09:32:50 PM »

I just want to say that Kristian Horman, Kaine's brother was convicted of abusing a female. Not a male.

"Kyron’s uncle, Kristian Scott Horman, 33, began serving a six-month sentence after he was convicted Wednesday, June 16, 2010 of third-degree child molestation in a 2008 case involving a female relative, officials told the newspaper."

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1246 on: July 03, 2010, 09:40:48 PM »

Kaine's Atty
Laura Rackner http://www.gre-law.com/aop-05.18.10-11.50/
Practice Areas
    * Appeals
    * Child Custody
    * Child Support
    * Cohabitation Agreements
    * Conservatorships
    * Dissolutions
    * Domestic Partnerships
    * Domestic Violence
    * Guardianships
    * Grandparent Rights
    * Legal Separations
    * Parenting Time
    * Paternity
    * Prenuptial Agreements
    * Postnuptial Agreements
    * Relocation Issues
    * Spousal Support
    * Stalking and Restraining Orders
    * Step-Parent Adoptions
    * Third-Party Custody and Parenting Time

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1247 on: July 03, 2010, 09:41:20 PM »

Why that day?

A big day for Kyron (I remember how excited my grandchildren were for all of us to visit the school to see their prize work, but we did that in the evening.) and his parents too, after all I am sure they helped with the project, most parents do.

TH takes a pic of a happy Kyron.

TH's son James is coming for a visit per

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit. 

weeklong, not weekend. So I guess his school was already out.

Everything seems like a normal day, dad is working at work til afternoon then works from home (guess that was preplanned)

not sure when TH actually arrived home that day from the school visit but she is there in time to go with KH and Kiara to the bus stop, and they were going for ice cream I think I read.

I need to start at the beginning, I am at a loss.

It could have been premeditated by someone but what a risk at the school on that day.

just rambling, so will stop.

OS

I feel that that day at that school posed little risk to the perp.  Things seemed to be jumbled at the school..not a normal day.  People coming and going for the science exhibits, classes not starting until 10 AM....if so, why was Terri leaving Kyron at 8:45 walking toward class, if class didn't start until 10am?  Anyway, lots of out of the ordinary schedule happening on that day..perfect day to pick for something like this.

I bet those teacher and parent and student questionaires filled in some info we just aren't privy to...and I am hoping they are closing on the perp.  That alone may make the perp do something stupid..like revisiting the scene of the crime to relive the adventure asit was in their mind.

In my opinion, premeditating and planning this disapperance from school was very risky and would require the person to be very brazen...... I mean all those people.... anyone could see you leaving with Kyron.  I could be wrong and often am.... but I DON'T BUY IT.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1248 on: July 03, 2010, 09:43:02 PM »

It would appear that Kristian Horman's 15 year old molestation victim was a young girl.  In other words ... it was not James who was molested.

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman Update: Details emerge about Kyron’s uncle charged in child molestation case

.... According to court records, on October 24, 2008, Kristian invited a 15-year-old girl to sleep in his bed. His ex-girlfriend was not home at the time of the molestation.

The girl knew what Kristian was doing was wrong, left the bed, and called her mother.

Kristian apologized at the time. He first told police he was asleep and couldn’t remember what happened, but finally confessed. Court records indicate he was trying to arouse and initiate relations with the 15-year-old.

Cases related?

According to Snohomish County Prosecutor Hal Hupp, the cases are not related and Kristian’s recent jail sentence had nothing to do with Kyron.

“The child molestation case occurred two years ago and the uncle was just found guilty and jailed on June 16,” Hupp said. “Kyron was not the molested child in that case.”

When asked if Kristian Horman’s child molestation conviction in Seattle, Wash., was part of the investigation in Kyron’s case in Portland, Multnomah County Sheriff’s office spokeswoman, Lt. Mary Lindstand, said, “Yes, I can say that it is part of the investigation

http://www.examiner.com/x-34328-Seattle-Headlines-Examiner~y2010m6d23-Kyron-Horman-Update-Details-emerge-about-Kyrons-uncle-charged-in-child-molestation-case

TY, that clears that up, shoot the POS. just shoot him.

OS

Yep... I'll help you hold the gun steady.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1249 on: July 03, 2010, 09:44:23 PM »

Can someone please confirm if they are still saying that Kyron's back pack was at his desk for the day?  In the beginning it was said the Kyron put his coat and backpack at his desk I believe.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1250 on: July 03, 2010, 09:45:56 PM »

Wow " GUNs" bigger than your child ..Its okay if he plays with it ...  Hey buddy lets go take some photos of you with .. " Artillery"
Beer ...no biggie. Mom/Grandma that drops Fbombs ...on your front page of your myspace .. Priceless.
Sigh ...........
Can't say that sits well with me, Tanner with the gun.  SIGH.....
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1251 on: July 03, 2010, 09:47:48 PM »

Sigh ...........

Hi No Rose... I have to agree.... looks like little Tanner isn't blessed with the best home atmosphere does it?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1252 on: July 03, 2010, 09:51:58 PM »

Klaas

Does the following remind you of a little ditty related to the Natalee Holloway case entitle "I don't remember".

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010

Staton: "Right now that I can't comment on as to what they have developed on that end of it.

Staton: "At this point, I can't comment on that.

Staton: "That I couldn't comment on."

Staton: "That I can't comment on. I'm sorry."

Staton: "That I can't comment on

Staton: "That I can't comment on."

Staton: "I can't comment on that either. I'm sorry."

Staton: "That portion of the investigation I can't talk about. I'm sorry."

Staton: "I'm telling you that on that end of it, I couldn't comment on it because I have no knowledge of it."

Staton: "I can't comment on that."

Staton: "Helen, that's kind of a ridiculous question."

Staton: "That I couldn't tell you.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1253 on: July 03, 2010, 09:57:04 PM »

Janet - yes somewhat but I want to believe LE knows what they are doing.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1254 on: July 03, 2010, 10:03:13 PM »

I like this from the ADMIN of the Missing Kyron Horman facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/notes/missing-kyron-horman/mkh-statistics-and-a-message-from-admin-lori/129447280426038

ATTENTION MKH MEMBERS, I would like to share a little bit of wisdom with you. I've learned this information for myself the "hard way." Please allow yourselves the opportunity to "Learn From My Fail"

As you probably know, people reach emotional maturity at different rates and some people never really get there. When you read a post that is insulting or rude to you or another member, try to remember that what you're seeing is someone throwing out evidence of their own emotional immaturity. (That's right, it's there for everyone to see...quite embarrassing, actually. You should be blushing.)

It's tough to do sometimes, but try to reassure yourself that if you don't take the bait (if you don't respond), you are displaying your own emotional maturity. You'll be happier for it and so will those around you. Please remember that you can't "win" these online arguments. You have two choices: You can respond with an equally childish response or you can "take the high road" and turn your focus to those members who are displaying their own emotional maturity by not engaging in online pettiness.

As I said, it's tough to do...sometimes REALLY, REALLY tough, but the more often you do it, the easier it gets.

I confess, honestly, that I am not always able to the right choice when someone upsets me. I make mistakes, like we all do, but I keep trying.

Remember, It's not a good idea to wrestle with a pig in the mud, the pig likes it and you'll both get dirty.

Consider this a public service announcement from admin Lori.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1255 on: July 03, 2010, 10:03:35 PM »

Sigh ...........

Hi No Rose... I have to agree.... looks like little Tanner isn't blessed with the best home atmosphere does it?
No, it doesn't. Northern I was under the impression that the coat and backpack were on the desk, but don't know for sure if that is true.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1256 on: July 03, 2010, 10:04:00 PM »

Janet

+++++

Cases related?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1257 on: July 03, 2010, 10:05:50 PM »

Can someone please confirm if they are still saying that Kyron's back pack was at his desk for the day?  In the beginning it was said the Kyron put his coat and backpack at his desk I believe.

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010, 11:21 PM
Updated: Friday, June 18, 2010, 5:02 PM

Instead of taking the bus near his home off Cornelius Pass Road as usual, he hopped into the car with his stepmother, Terri Moulton Horman, who drove him to Skyline Elementary School.

They arrived sometime after the school opened about 8 a.m., went to his classroom, dropped off his coat and backpack and he showed his stepmother his exhibit, "The Red-Eyed Tree Frog."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1258 on: July 03, 2010, 10:06:48 PM »

Klaas

Does the following remind you of a little ditty related to the Natalee Holloway case entitle "I don't remember".

Janet

+++++

Kyron Horman investigation: Transcript of interview with Sheriff Dan Staton
Published: Friday, July 02, 2010

Staton: "Right now that I can't comment on as to what they have developed on that end of it.

Staton: "At this point, I can't comment on that.

Staton: "That I couldn't comment on."

Staton: "That I can't comment on. I'm sorry."

Staton: "That I can't comment on

Staton: "I can't comment on that either. I'm sorry."

Staton: "That portion of the investigation I can't talk about. I'm sorry."

Staton: "Helen, that's kind of a ridiculous question."

Staton: "That I couldn't tell you.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/kyron_horman_investigation_tra.html

I am hoping that much more is going on behind the scenes and that they got some good info from their questionnaires and local folks.  I am hoping they are playing this close to the chest because they don't want to tip someone off and put Kyron in further harm, if he is indeed alive.

I just have a hard time with the SM lawyer up with such a high profile criminal defence attorney when she hasn't been charged with anything criminal yet.

I also think that the sealed RO is unusual.  Doesn't mean she is guilty of anything in this case with Kyron..but does make a person wonder and speculate.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1259 on: July 03, 2010, 10:08:32 PM »

Janet - yes somewhat but I want to believe LE knows what they are doing.

I hope so.

BIG SIGH

Janet

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.