April 23, 2024, 11:02:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474027 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1300 on: July 04, 2010, 09:23:43 AM »

IMO this is not a normal facial reaction at a news conference where the child you have more or less been raising has gone missing.  To me the reaction is more like a childlike fear that she will be caught rather than a terrifying fear that Kyron has been kidnapped:

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: July 04, 2010, 09:30:03 AM »

Well, is anyone surprised?

The question now is, did she get to hire someone to get rid of Kyron?

It would be nice to know if Kaine has a good-sized life insurance policy.

It's fair to assume that she got the "urge" around the same time her son James was sent away in January?

Though, there are reports of her son leaving in January, March, and May are going around...

So... is the sheriff still saying she is "cooperating?"

tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1302 on: July 04, 2010, 09:31:00 AM »

IMO this is not a normal facial reaction at a news conference where the child you have more or less been raising has gone missing.  To me the reaction is more like a childlike fear that she will be caught rather than a terrifying fear that Kyron has been kidnapped:

My thoughts exactly.  Also, Kaine looks as if he's going through the motions of arm around her, comforting her . . . yet at a distance. 
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1303 on: July 04, 2010, 09:32:40 AM »

Or, looking at that photo again, maybe he doesn't even have his arm around Terri.  Can't quite tell.  Whatever.
sleddogs
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: July 04, 2010, 09:34:13 AM »

What if?

(1) The hit was planned around the time James was sent to live with the Grandparents.

(2) There is a history of child abuse within the extended family.

(3) Was Kaine making advances towards James?

(4) After James left, were those advances shifted towards Kyron?

(5) Why are they so sure Kyron is alive?

(6) Could Terri have squirreled Kyron away from possible molestation?

(7) Why does my head hurt?

Who said Siberian Huskies are too big to be lap dogs?

If ya ain't the lead sleddog, the scenery never changes.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1305 on: July 04, 2010, 09:51:14 AM »

What if?

(1) The hit was planned around the time James was sent to live with the Grandparents.

I had to step away and think this all over, and those were thoughts that I came up with. For the first time, I have thoughts that Kyron is alive and hidden somewhere for protection.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1306 on: July 04, 2010, 09:54:40 AM »

What changed after these times?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1307 on: July 04, 2010, 09:57:01 AM »

Klaas exactly, something bad happened, I can only come up with James leaving the house, but now I really have my doubts that it just had to do with Kaine and James butting heads.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1308 on: July 04, 2010, 09:57:06 AM »

What if?

Then why does LE and the courts appear to be supporting Kaine and not Terri.  Why would the courts give Kaine temporary custody of the baby and a restraining order? 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1309 on: July 04, 2010, 09:58:40 AM »

IMO, there is going to be some disturbing info coming out about what was happening in that home.
flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1310 on: July 04, 2010, 10:06:04 AM »

What if?

Then why does LE and the courts appear to be supporting Kaine and not Terri.  Why would the courts give Kaine temporary custody of the baby and a restraining order? 

Mornin' yall --

My problem with those assumption are based on my personal background as an adult survivor of child abuse.  In my case, if I had suspected my husband of abuse, I would have taken ALL my children and left.  I wouldn't have stayed and subjected the rest of my children to possible harm.  It appears the Terri had a place to go because she sent James to her mother's house.  She could have taken Kyron and her daughter there as well.  If not, there are shelters that will take in women and their children under such circumstances.

To me, it appears that she sent James away for her convenience, not out of fear that he would have been hurt by Kaine.  She then, from all apparent signs, went on about her normal daily activities.  That is not the behavior of a woman who is afraid for her children's safety. 

Again, JMHO

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1311 on: July 04, 2010, 10:06:27 AM »

I have to LOL @ that article. I mean come on. Who hires a landscaper to kill their husband? makes zero sense. You get your new boyfriend to do it. Or you do it yourself and hide the body - which some believe she has done now - but why not then?

And doesn't this PROVE that if Terri is involved in Kyrons' disappearance that Terri is no mastermind. And maybe she just got lucky.

If that lil house is the Horman's and I don't doubt that it is - it looks like someone could pass a lawnmover over the front yard three times and the landscaping is done.

Also, if who believes that Terri has the money to hire anyone to do anything without Kaine knowing about it? He is the one that has the job. It would be his money - it's not like Terri would have a secret stash of money lying around that would be indispensable and she could throw it away on landscaping. And if Terri did have all this extra money - and - hated Kaine, why not just take the money and leave?

I wonder if "landscaper" is taken in the context of a person who plants an architectural design of plants throughout the property - cause if that's the case - I don't see that design anywhere.

The only thing that makes ANY sense here is that it was around the time that James was forced to leave. So there could be some motive there - but who knows.

Was the landscaper polygraphed? This are heavy duty allegations. Or is this more pressure and more slandering of Terri. Only internet posters are supposed to slander people, not the police. Is the polygraph machine only functioning when Terri is around or can it work for Kaine, the teachers, the rest of the school staff, and the landscaper.

++

This case was blown and Sutton said in the article that Northern Rose posted yesterday - they developed not one lead. PATHETIC.

Even if they found the body of Kyron - I don't think they could prove Terri did anything - not because I DON'T believe she did it - just because this is one gawd awful police department. This was amateur hour for a month.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1312 on: July 04, 2010, 10:09:40 AM »

I agree Rob, who hires a landscaper to kill your husband, if this is true, Terri must have been pretty desperate and not thinking to come up with that idea. She is definitely no mastermind. She is either evil or mentally ill, and imo she is mentally ill.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1313 on: July 04, 2010, 10:11:53 AM »

Could James have been doing *something* to Kyron, and that's why he was sent to relatives?  Just a thought.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1314 on: July 04, 2010, 10:24:09 AM »

Terri Horman reported to have solicited murder-for-hire.     I'm officially stunned and if she could do that, I have no doubt she could do harm to a child. WTH, now what was going on inside that home for her to even want to plot such a thing? Or is she mentally ill? I still believe her son having to leave that home was part of Terri's decline.

Good morning NoRose & Monkey's,

I believe it is CSI was part of her spiral, she was in love with murder.  IMO.
Good morning, I would have no idea what possessed her to do this. But, that is usually never a good idea to try and hire a man that does landscaping for the family, and suggest this kind of a plot if you ask me. If she wanted rid of him, she could have slowly poisoned him, I guess I watch way to many crime shows. But, if she was having an affair with said landscaper, maybe she thought he would do such a thing for the both of them. She is mentally ill if you ask me.

Poison? She need to keep her hands clean, NoRose, CSI "101" LOL!

This is funny, a woman (reportly) poisoned her husband with bottle of "liquid laxative”
DH died of being dehydrated, or something like that, the woman was caught because she bragged about it.  This was reported in the N.E. about twenty years ago.

SM projects the perfect image; she is not going mess with laxative, LOL!  She is ruthless, vindictive, greedy-spoiled brat. IMO

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1315 on: July 04, 2010, 10:25:26 AM »

I agree Rob, who hires a landscaper to kill your husband, if this is true, Terri must have been pretty desperate and not thinking to come up with that idea. She is definitely no mastermind. She is either evil or mentally ill, and imo she is mentally ill.

or GREEDY

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1316 on: July 04, 2010, 10:26:05 AM »

There are victims of abuse who stay in their home because of many reasons, like they have no place to go, or have no job or money,  or they fear the abuser would find them and inflict them more abuse, etc...

So, we cannot assume the existence or non-existence of abuse based on whether the victim stays or leave.

JMO.

--------

After we explore what prompts a person to hire a hitman to kill a spouse, we have to keep in mind not the reasons, but the actions.

Whether abused or not, Terri allegedly solicited someone to kill her husband, and that right there is not only against the law, but it shows the moral values and character of this person.
4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: July 04, 2010, 10:30:08 AM »

Just some thoughts
1. Kaine's family has a history of sexual abuse
2. What are the odds that he marries 2 women with 7 yo boys
3. His son disappears when he turns 7yo.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1318 on: July 04, 2010, 10:30:30 AM »

Landscaper tells detectives Terri Moulton Horman offered him money to kill her husband

July 04, 2010, 4:00 AM

A landscaper who worked for Kyron Horman's family at their rural Northwest Portland home told authorities that the missing boy's stepmom offered to pay him to kill her husband.

The landscaper told authorities that Terri Moulton Horman approached him with the murder-for-hire plot six to seven months before Kyron disappeared, The Oregonian has learned.

She reportedly offered the landscaper, who advertises his expertise in lawn care, a large sum of money to carry out the scheme, sources say.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/i...ice_terri.html

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1319 on: July 04, 2010, 10:31:34 AM »

good morning Monkeys... Happy 4th of July.   Wow that article sure puts a new spin on things. If Terri is capable of wanting to hire someone to kill her husband , then perhaps she is also guilty of hiring someone to either kidnap or kill Kyron.  Obviously she didn't want to divorce him because there is no money in it for her. I am sure Kaine has a life insurance policy, I wonder if Kyron does? This information puts Terri in a whole new light in my eyes. I wonder why she thought the landscaper would never speak up about this? It seems Terri's problems are alot more deep seated.

Yes and shows Terri is not the innocent in all this.  I think you are correct in saying she has hired someone to take Kyron.  What a blackhearted woman.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.