April 25, 2024, 10:12:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474249 times)
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: July 04, 2010, 11:18:39 AM »

Just a thought I was having.

Maybe Terri found out that Kaine's brother was molesting James, Kaine says lets just let it go he is already in trouble, lets send James to live with your mom until brother is sentenced to jail, Terri is really pi**ed and decides that she is going to kill hubby for making her lose her son when it wasn't his fault. And she does not have to have a stash of money, many people hire killers on the promise of payment when they get the life insurance.  I still think we will all be sitting here shaking our heads in wonderment when this case is finally solved.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1341 on: July 04, 2010, 11:19:26 AM »

And one more thing, is it not against the law to offer money to a person to kill your husband?

geez, you would think she would have been arrested for that alone. It's been days.
That is what I don't get. But now I see why her lawyer hasn't said anything.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1342 on: July 04, 2010, 11:20:12 AM »

Just some thoughts
1. Kaine's family has a history of sexual abuse
2. What are the odds that he marries 2 women with 7 yo boys
3. His son disappears when he turns 7yo.

Good point, 4 Donks!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: July 04, 2010, 11:21:09 AM »

IMO this is not a normal facial reaction at a news conference where the child you have more or less been raising has gone missing.  To me the reaction is more like a childlike fear that she will be caught rather than a terrifying fear that Kyron has been kidnapped:

ITA klaas!!!!!

Her eyes look like she is afraid and pleading..don't let me get caught, and also observing the pain up close and personal she has caused Kyron's bio Mom.  SICK, SICK, SICK

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1344 on: July 04, 2010, 11:21:48 AM »

IMO this is not a normal facial reaction at a news conference where the child you have more or less been raising has gone missing.  To me the reaction is more like a childlike fear that she will be caught rather than a terrifying fear that Kyron has been kidnapped:

ITA klaas!!!!!

That's the shot!!! The exact screenshot why I got the willies from her.....Just so fakely

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: July 04, 2010, 11:25:18 AM »

Kaine didn't know about the landscaper?  Come on, what did he think, the lawn was getting done all by itself?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: July 04, 2010, 11:26:41 AM »

Could it be her bio son saw or overheard something so she removed him from the house? 

She tries to have Kaine murdered, she moves her son to his grenaparents, Kyron is missing..she would have ended up with a lot of insurance money..had everyone out of her life and been totally free to do as she wished.  Just thinking outloud here.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1347 on: July 04, 2010, 11:26:48 AM »

good morning Monkeys... Happy 4th of July.   Wow that article sure puts a new spin on things. If Terri is capable of wanting to hire someone to kill her husband , then perhaps she is also guilty of hiring someone to either kidnap or kill Kyron.  Obviously she didn't want to divorce him because there is no money in it for her. I am sure Kaine has a life insurance policy, I wonder if Kyron does? This information puts Terri in a whole new light in my eyes. I wonder why she thought the landscaper would never speak up about this? It seems Terri's problems are alot more deep seated.

Yes and shows Terri is not the innocent in all this.  I think you are correct in saying she has hired someone to take Kyron.  What a blackhearted woman.

At first glance Bananas, yes.  Am trying to think of what could have brought her to such a point. 

And down at the corner blackmarket, was kidnap-for-hire the blue-light-special? 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1348 on: July 04, 2010, 11:26:54 AM »

And one more thing, is it not against the law to offer money to a person to kill your husband?

geez, you would think she would have been arrested for that alone. It's been days.
That is what I don't get. But now I see why her lawyer hasn't said anything.

highly doubtful Terri will be doing any more cooperating - she has a criminal defense attorney. Just arrest her and get her in jail on something and keep pursuing Kyron's case against her if LE thinks she did it.

This murder for hire scheme would get anyone tossed in jail, I would think.

I'm dubious of the landscaper only because he waited 6+ months to come forward. Not the sign of a highly respectable person, in my opinion.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1349 on: July 04, 2010, 11:28:50 AM »

Happy 4th everyone!!!  I'm planning a large feast for just the three of us (hubby, son, me) and then fireworks at the beach tonight.  Wish ya'll could drop by.  Heck, if ya come on now I will do brunch with Bloody Mary's and Mimosas!!!  ....And then I realize this poor little baby boy who I bet would love to shoot fireworks with his family is gone.  I do not understand how one goes on when their child is missing.  My family would have to step in for me cause I would be roaming the streets like a mad woman 24/7.  A third husband not getting along with my natural born child while I am loving and tending to his son as if he was mine might make me do something crazy, especially if the end result is having to send him away because of an ultimatum from him.  Don't think ill of me yet cause I'm gonna have to find out why she wanted to off Kaine.  It could've been no more than a very evil thought that came flying out of her mouth to someone she thought would not even have cared what she said.   Although I believe her to be the vindictive type.  I agree her appearance and facial expressions are of a woman with deep emotional problems and she was spiraling and she did snap.  I just wish it was for Little K's good and she was protecting him from his Dad but I doubt it.  Somewhere in my mind thinks that maybe James did something to Kyron and Kaine said he was going to have something done and to protect her own she had to do away with Little K.  I'm rambling and all over the place so I'll hush now.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1350 on: July 04, 2010, 11:30:16 AM »

Was the landscaper guy having an affair with he?. Did Kaine not see the bills from the landscaper? Who did Kaine think was doing all the lawnwork, they have a big property of land. Did Terri just go outside one day and ask nonchalantly will you kill my husband for money?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: July 04, 2010, 11:30:34 AM »

Why is LE releasing this info to the press today..July 4th?

Why didn't they release this info at a press conference a day ago...this makes no sense.

Is it to put pressure on Terri?  Is it to try to get anyone Terri might have approached about Kyron to come forward now?   Or did the press release this on their own?

And who hires a landscaper in DEC/Jan in the cold of winter? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1352 on: July 04, 2010, 11:32:55 AM »

I have lil doubt that if there were video of the school this case would be solved. See, that's the problem today. The police rely too much on technology and if you ask them to put on gumshoes - they think you said snowshoes.

A video would confirm or deny if Terri left on her won with or without Kyron. The Highschool I went to had CCTV back in the early 80's - very early 80's. We also had a smoking area. lol. Most, if not every school has CCTV, and there is no excuse not to have it today. It's not as if it is only for the rich.

This school district will be sued. I have no doubt. This is loaded with fault aimed in their direction.

About the 300k the police claim to have spent - well, the police are salaried employees. So I can't see how they spent and EXTRA 300k. That would be 10,000 dollars per day - that's alot of overtime for a small police force. And if dollars are such a concern - decree that no one will be paid overtime and didn't the police take an oath to serve and protect? If the police and detectives won't do it for a lil boy that is missing and a member of their community - they're worthless.

The police need to rely more on good old fashion detective work and not so much on new age technology. You know, people used to get arrested for these kind of crimes long before all this technology.

Rob, in the presser that seems to have been about money and kissing the @sses of all the reporters....... could it be that they mentioned their expenses were at 300k, in order to send Terri or whomever a message that 'the gig is up'.... end this thing 'now' and let Kyron come home, or see what you'll have to repay us for wasting our time.  ??   

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: July 04, 2010, 11:33:11 AM »

Why is LE releasing this info to the press today..July 4th?

Why didn't they release this info at a press conference a day ago...this makes no sense.

Is it to put pressure on Terri?  Is it to try to get anyone Terri might have approached about Kyron to come forward now?   Or did the press release this on their own?

And who hires a landscaper in DEC/Jan in the cold of winter? 
That's a good question about hiring the landscaper that time of the year. Never thought about it, because in CA they work year round. I'm not even sure what temps are like in Portland that time of the year.  melisb  have a great day, and I hope everyone has a great 4th of July.
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: July 04, 2010, 11:34:14 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.  Hope everyone has a nice Independence Day.  I hate cookouts.  It's hot and there are bugs.  I'll just take my food inside with the other sissies.

Some years ago I was on a forum with a guy named "Bob" who often said, "If you hear hoofbeats, think horses not zebras."  There is no information that Kaine abused James or anyone else.  The only information we have is hearsay that Kaine made James go anywhere.  I don't know why James left.  Maybe he wanted to live with his Grandmother for a while.  We just don't know.

If the landscaper lied when he reported that Terri offered to pay him to kill Kaine, we don't know why.  We don't know why he didn't report it to the police at the time or if he did, why it wasn't investigated then.  It appears that the police tried to get a tape of the offer on June 29 but it didn't work.  Apparently the information was believable enough for the police to tell Kaine about it and he took it seriously enough to leave with the baby and get a restraining order to keep Terri away.  The judge who issued the RO appeared to take it seriously. Seriously enough to seal it, too.

I'm just going with the "Hoofbeats."  The last person known to have been seen with Kyron was Terri. She apparently has been reluctant to be entirely truthful about her whereabouts after Kyron and she were seen at his school.  It is fairly clear to me that she, Terri Harmon, is involved in his disappearance.  It has yet to be proven or even suggested by anyone in authority that anyone else is involved.  Of course, they haven't publically told everything, if anything, else they know.

Other than that, I hesitate to besmirch anyone else's character with no evidence whatsoever. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1355 on: July 04, 2010, 11:34:18 AM »

Usually the plots I have seen that are murder for hire - involve a family member, well known friend, lover, or associate. Not some schmuck that is your handyman, gardener, plumber.

You would normally hire someone that is not going to go to the police.

That said - If I hated someone SOOOO much, I might consider hiring a clerk from the 7-11 if I were desperate enough and wanted him  / her gone.

just sayin'

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: July 04, 2010, 11:34:36 AM »

ITA klaas!!!!!

That's the shot!!! The exact screenshot why I got the willies from her.....Just so fakely

BioMom looks so uncomfortable with SM near her almost tensed up in a repulsed way on top the fear for her child missing.  No one looks at TH or IMO their body language is trying to distance themselves from her even then.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1357 on: July 04, 2010, 11:36:36 AM »

Who hires a landscaper to kill their husband? makes zero sense. You get your new boyfriend to do it. Or you do it yourself and hide the body - which some believe she has done now - but why not then?

MAYBE SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH HIM AND HE WAS HER BOYFRIEND

Well.. who better but a landscaper for an accomplice.  No one would question one out back digging a deep hole. 

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1358 on: July 04, 2010, 11:41:13 AM »

snip per The Oregonian
Detectives with the Multnomah County Major Crimes Team shared the landscaper's account with Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, last weekend, prompting him to leave the house June 26 with the couple's 19-month-old daughter.
Within two days, he obtained a family law attorney and filed divorce papers and a petition for a restraining order under the Family Abuse Prevention Act.

Investigators also recorded a conversation June 26 among the cooperating landscaper, Terri Horman and an undercover law enforcement officer, but Horman shut down the conversation fairly quickly, sources said.

Detectives later confronted Terri Horman directly with the murder-for-hire allegation, which she denied, sources say. She has not been charged with a crime, as a criminal investigation proceeds
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

happy independence day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrCvMTGs2u8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQMf8o47Q_g&NR=1

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1359 on: July 04, 2010, 11:41:14 AM »

Usually the plots I have seen that are murder for hire - involve a family member, well known friend, lover, or associate. Not some schmuck that is your handyman, gardener, plumber.

You would normally hire someone that is not going to go to the police.

That said - If I hated someone SOOOO much, I might consider hiring a clerk from the 7-11 if I were desperate enough and wanted him  / her gone.

just sayin'

Not that I necessarily believe this, but there was a case (can't remember the name off the top of my head but will look) where a very prominent woman hired the landscaper also her BF to kill her hubby.......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.