April 23, 2024, 01:28:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474033 times)
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1380 on: July 04, 2010, 12:36:02 PM »

IMO this is not a normal facial reaction at a news conference where the child you have more or less been raising has gone missing.  To me the reaction is more like a childlike fear that she will be caught rather than a terrifying fear that Kyron has been kidnapped:

ITA klaas!!!!!

Her eyes look like she is afraid and pleading..don't let me get caught, and also observing the pain up close and personal she has caused Kyron's bio Mom.  SICK, SICK, SICK

Yep, good points everyone. 

On that pic, doesn't it look like Desiree would just love to pop Terri with her left hand, like she's holding it down with her right? 

And back when this video first came out, a monkey pointed out that Kaine doesn't have his arm 'around Terri' perse.  Look at where his right hand is.  Desiree's neck/shoulder area, below her right ear. 

IMO, he's either trying to console Desiree, or reminding her not to haul off and slug Terri in front of the cameras. 

I am quite certain that is Terri's tissue-clutching hand around Desiree.

Unless Kaine has rubber arms. LOL

They both have thier hands on Desiree, Kaines is under her ear..Terri's is on her upper arm...

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: July 04, 2010, 12:36:13 PM »

Report: Terri Horman Accused In Plot To Kill Husband
POSTED: 9:11 am PDT July 4, 2010
UPDATED: 9:31 am PDT July 4, 2010
PORTLAND, Ore. -- A landscaper told Multnomah County detectives that the stepmom of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman offered him money to kill her husband, according to The Oregonian newspaper.

The Oregonian cited unnamed sources who told them that Terri Horman made the offer to the landscaper "six to seven months" before Kyron disappeared.

Multnomah County sheriff's spokeswoman Mary Lindstrand would not confirm that there is an ongoing murder-for-hire investigation.

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, filed for divorce and a restraining order against Terri Horman last week. The Oregonian's report suggests Kaine Horman moved out of the northwest Portland home he shared with Terri Horman June 26 after learning of the landscaper's allegation. He took the couple's 19-month-old child with him.

There were two 911 calls placed from the family's home that day. One was classified as a custodial interference issue and other call was related to "threats being made to another person." The calls have been impounded and will not be released to the media until a later date.

Terri Horman has not been charged with a crime. She also hasn't been named a person of interest or a suspect in the disappearance of Kyron, but a recent media appearance by Kyron's parents suggest she may not be revealing all she knows to the sheriff's office.

Kaine Horman, Desiree Young (Kyron's biological mother) and Tony Young (Kyron's stepfather) appeared before media Thursday and begged Terri Horman to cooperate with investigators in the disappearance of the boy.

Deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron on June 4 at Skyline School. She took a photo of him in front of his science fair project that morning and told detectives she last saw him headed toward his classroom, deputies said.

Kyron was reported missing by family when he didn't show up at his bus stop after school. A major search involving dozens of agencies and hundreds of people followed, but deputies have not said whether it turned up any evidence.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24139076/detail.html

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1382 on: July 04, 2010, 12:39:08 PM »

And one more thing, is it not against the law to offer money to a person to kill your husband?

geez, you would think she would have been arrested for that alone. It's been days.
That is what I don't get. But now I see why her lawyer hasn't said anything.

highly doubtful Terri will be doing any more cooperating - she has a criminal defense attorney. Just arrest her and get her in jail on something and keep pursuing Kyron's case against her if LE thinks she did it.

This murder for hire scheme would get anyone tossed in jail, I would think.

I'm dubious of the landscaper only because he waited 6+ months to come forward. Not the sign of a highly respectable person, in my opinion.

From the sound of that article Rob, I don't think the landscaper 'came forward' perse.  Sounds more like the investigators were questioning the people in Terri's life, and came across him.  Voluntary or not, seems that's when the info was given up.  And LE may have promised him a deal to spill it all, cuz on the 26th, a plains clothes det., the landscaper and Terri had a little (recorded) chat and it seems that Terri realized what they were up to and clammed up. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: July 04, 2010, 12:39:13 PM »

IMO this is not a normal facial reaction at a news conference where the child you have more or less been raising has gone missing.  To me the reaction is more like a childlike fear that she will be caught rather than a terrifying fear that Kyron has been kidnapped:

ITA klaas!!!!!

Her eyes look like she is afraid and pleading..don't let me get caught, and also observing the pain up close and personal she has caused Kyron's bio Mom.  SICK, SICK, SICK

Yep, good points everyone. 

On that pic, doesn't it look like Desiree would just love to pop Terri with her left hand, like she's holding it down with her right? 

And back when this video first came out, a monkey pointed out that Kaine doesn't have his arm 'around Terri' perse.  Look at where his right hand is.  Desiree's neck/shoulder area, below her right ear. 

IMO, he's either trying to console Desiree, or reminding her not to haul off and slug Terri in front of the cameras. 

I am quite certain that is Terri's tissue-clutching hand around Desiree.

Unless Kaine has rubber arms. LOL

They both have thier hands on Desiree, Kaines is under her ear..Terri's is on her upper arm...

Wiping the sleep out of my eyes.

Yes, indeedy!

Thanks for pointing that out.

Going to get cup of coffee now Wink

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: July 04, 2010, 12:41:08 PM »

Brandi  LOL The long arm of the law.

Actually, Terri does look like some kind of rodent in this pic.  I can see how she got her nickname. 

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
ozziesmom
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1385 on: July 04, 2010, 12:41:46 PM »

as far as James going to live with his dad, we really can't say why, but when my parents divorced, I was 12 and lived with my mom and brothers and sister, I chose to live with my dad after a year as I just missed him...and I wanted to move closer to my friends, which is where my dad lived....James may have been acting out to acheive this, I did....

In Aruba, everyone lies!! Except Jossy!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1386 on: July 04, 2010, 12:43:24 PM »

Wonder why the landscaper guy didn't go to the police right away when she tried to hire him?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1387 on: July 04, 2010, 12:47:03 PM »

Rob, forgot to add to my last post.....

The landscaper/det/Terri convo was on the 26th.  We were wondering why on THAT day, she had been called, yet again, down to LE's office for a little interview. 

Am guessing how it went down that day...
*At some point was the recorded convo. 
*Then in the late aft/early eve.. a confrontation in the driveway of their home, she makes some sort of 'threat' toward Kaine, may have involved a gun or threat of using one.  911 is called. (threat made). Cops respond.
*Terri heads down to LEs office for a lil 'interview'. While she's there, Kaine is packing stuff for him and baby, and getting the heck outta dodge. 
*Terri comes home, finds baby and Kaine are packed and gone.  All holy hell breaks loose.  911 is called again. (custody call).  Cops don't need to respond, baby is no longer there.

IMO.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1388 on: July 04, 2010, 12:47:06 PM »

Report: Terri Horman Accused In Plot To Kill Husband

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A landscaper told Multnomah County detectives that the stepmom of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman offered him money to kill her husband, according to The Oregonian newspaper.

The Oregonian cited unnamed sources who told them that Terri Horman made the offer to the landscaper "six to seven months" before Kyron disappeared.

Multnomah County sheriff's spokeswoman Mary Lindstrand would not confirm that there is an ongoing murder-for-hire investigation.

Kyron's father, Kaine Horman, filed for divorce and a restraining order against Terri Horman last week. The Oregonian's report suggests Kaine Horman moved out of the northwest Portland home he shared with Terri Horman June 26 after learning of the landscaper's allegation. He took the couple's 19-month-old child with him.

There were two 911 calls placed from the family's home that day. One was classified as a custodial interference issue and other call was related to "threats being made to another person." The calls have been impounded and will not be released to the media until a later date.

Terri Horman has not been charged with a crime. She also hasn't been named a person of interest or a suspect in the disappearance of Kyron, but a recent media appearance by Kyron's parents suggest she may not be revealing all she knows to the sheriff's office.

Kaine Horman, Desiree Young (Kyron's biological mother) and Tony Young (Kyron's stepfather) appeared before media Thursday and begged Terri Horman to cooperate with investigators in the disappearance of the boy.

Deputies said Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron on June 4 at Skyline School. She took a photo of him in front of his science fair project that morning and told detectives she last saw him headed toward his classroom, deputies said.

Kyron was reported missing by family when he didn't show up at his bus stop after school. A major search involving dozens of agencies and hundreds of people followed, but deputies have not said whether it turned up any evidence.

http://www.kptv.com/news/24139076/detail.html
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: July 04, 2010, 12:47:39 PM »

http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127825632045084200
Investigators: No comment on Horman murder-for-hire accusations
Paper says Terri Horman plotted to kill husband
By Jim Redden
The Portland Tribune, Jul 4, 2010, Updated 1.4 hours ago
Investigators are declining to confirm or deny published accusations that Terri Horman tried to hire someone to kill her husband seven or so months ago.
"The Multnomah County Sheriffs Office has no comment," Lt. Mary Lindstrand, the office's public information officer, told the Portland Tribune.

The Sunday Oregonian reported that the stepmother of Kyron Horman offered a landscape contractor money to kill the boy's father. The newspaper did not name the contractor or have any on-the-records comments from investigators or anyone in the Horman family. Terri Horman has not been arrested and charged with any crime.

Seven-year-old Kyron has been missing for more than a month. Kaine Horman moved out of the couple's home with their 19-month-old daughter more than a week ago and filed for divorce. He has also obtained a restraining order prohibiting his wife from seeing their daughter.

Investigators say Terri Horman is the last person known to have seen Kyron. She dropped him off at Skyline Elementary School on the morning of June 4. She hired well-respected Portland criminal defense attorney Stephen Houze last week. He could not be reached for comment.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: July 04, 2010, 12:49:24 PM »

THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

AlexxTango‎: Missing seven year old Kyron Horman's bones were found in his school's playground sandpit. A note was left saying that he was dead.. Tragic.

http://twitter.com/AlexxTango

Wonder where he's getting this info?
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1391 on: July 04, 2010, 12:53:15 PM »

Search for Kyron goes on amid somber anniversary (video)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/38085771#38085771
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: July 04, 2010, 12:55:26 PM »

AlexxTango‎: Missing seven year old Kyron Horman's bones were found in his school's playground sandpit. A note was left saying that he was dead.. Tragic.

Could be from the bottom of a bong pipe for all we know.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: July 04, 2010, 12:57:32 PM »

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/07/04/kyron-horman-case-terri-horman-reported-to-have-solicited-murder-for-hire/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: July 04, 2010, 12:58:24 PM »

I hope so, and it must be some strong stuff.
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #1395 on: July 04, 2010, 12:59:56 PM »

I hope so, and it must be some strong stuff.

SM may be sending Twitter this stuff to throw folks off the track.

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1396 on: July 04, 2010, 01:00:27 PM »

sort of sounds like the story of the missing boy who was later found in a playground sand pit but another youngster playing there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1397 on: July 04, 2010, 01:00:45 PM »

Who hires a landscaper to kill their husband? makes zero sense. You get your new boyfriend to do it. Or you do it yourself and hide the body - which some believe she has done now - but why not then?

MAYBE SHE WAS SLEEPING WITH HIM AND HE WAS HER BOYFRIEND

Well.. who better but a landscaper for an accomplice.  No one would question one out back digging a deep hole. 

Thank you Wyks!!!  ITA here, boyfriend maybe, landscaper yes, but maybe not for the Horman home.  So much is speculation and granted my 'sleutherizing' abilities are zero and everything I say is MOO!!!  Want to see more about Mr. Landscaper/Yardman.  Did he actually work for SM on the Horman prop?

You're welcome!  Am thinking the only thing he would have been doing landscape-wise, in Dec/Jan, is shoveling the snow.  lol

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1398 on: July 04, 2010, 01:00:57 PM »

Anonymous asked: Where can I confirm your post about finding Kyron Horman's bones??

Um… that was off my twitter.

I saw it on the news. Not sure which channel. Sorry.

I wouldn’t be lying either.

http://alexxtango.tumblr.com/

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1399 on: July 04, 2010, 01:01:56 PM »

sort of sounds like the story of the missing boy who was later found in a playground sand pit but another youngster playing there.

WOW ROB!!!!! Dont recall that one.....talk about scarring that poor kid for life....jeez...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.