April 25, 2024, 05:42:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474213 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: June 30, 2010, 09:46:52 PM »

WHY did Kaine file for divorce the same day of the 2nd poly?

WHY did the judge grant a restraining order?  He didn't do it simply on a whim or on the word of Kaine alone.

WHY did the judge take away all of Terri's parental rights, no visitation?

WHY is Terri being restricted from owning a firearm?

WHY has LE continued to hint that they need more information on where Terri has been seen in her vehicle that morning?

WHERE is Kyron?
dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #141 on: June 30, 2010, 09:50:02 PM »

I don't believe he's alive.  I believe he was killed the day he came up missing.  Guess it's just the odds ... very few cases of missing children (that LE doesn't know were abducted by a parent) do you find them alive ... or see that they were kept alive for any amount of time.

I know, I know ... glass half empty ... but that's what I think.

But even being an agnostic .. I think kids go to a better place ... kids and animals ... they are what keeps me from being an atheist ...

(seriously, don't need any bring-me-to-jesus posts Smile  But love ya for thinking of me Smile

Sadly I agree.   I also don't think Terry would hide him somewhere.  If she wanted him out of the picture and she orchestrated it she wouldn't want him showing up unexpectedly later and I think if she did hide him some where she would have broke by now to hand over a LIVE child vs being charged with a murder if he truly is alive somewhere.  I just pray he didn't see what was coming and went peacefully into Jesus' arms with no terror or fear. 
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: June 30, 2010, 09:50:10 PM »

Well, whoever Kyron left with at the school and would have known and would have gone willingly with, is his mom and stepdad, but they live a couple hours away. Kyron's dad, but he was at work. James, but we don't know really where he was at. And stepmom, and we know she was at the school. I can't figure out anybody else he would have left willingly with. His grandparents, but they also weren't living around there.
Does his uncle, Kristian(?) live around there?
I forgot about him, and can't remember where he lives now.
I think he was sentenced to prison a week after Kyron went missing ...

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: June 30, 2010, 09:50:31 PM »

Could Terri be protecting her 16 year old son?  Where was James on Thursday evening and/or Friday morning?

Also ... did Kaine mention anything in regards to any contact with his son on Thursday evening and/or Friday morning?

Janet

++++++

Details emerge about the day Kyron Horman turned up missing
Published: Saturday, June 05, 2010

Friday began as a special day for 7-year-old Kyron Horman. His school in Northwest Portland was having a science fair and he was keen to show off his project to his stepmother. ....

Terri also has a 16-year-old son from a former marriage who has lived with her mom and dad for the past few months in Roseburg. The teen's father also lives in the area and the two are on a Boy Scout camping trip this weekend.

It will be difficult to give him the news, Moulton said.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

Why the discrepancy?

The above quote of Terri Horman implies that James was on a camping trip on Saturday ... the day following Kyron's disappearance.

The following quote of Ron Tarver implies that James was with Terri on Saturday ... the day following Kyron's disappearance.

Something is not right.

Janet

++++++++

Irreconcilable
The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

ROSEBURG — Ron Tarver hesitates when asked whether his ex-wife, Terri Moulton Horman, could be behind the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron Horman.

Tarver says she cheated on him during their four-year marriage. Then she left him in 1995. But responsible for what happened to a 7-year-old boy?

“I don’t know [what she’s capable of doing],” says Tarver, standing with his current wife, Angela Rockwood, outside their house in this Southern Oregon town of 21,000 people.

“We’re not blind. Obviously they’re zeroing in on Terri,” Tarver says. “I just have a hard time believing anyone would be capable of doing that.”

Tarver does know one thing for sure: Cops were homing in on Terri Moulton Horman within days of Kyron’s disappearance. As first reported June 17 on wweek.com, law-enforcement sources say the investigation has increasingly focused on Kyron’s stepmom.

In the latest developments, Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, filed for divorce from Terri Moulton Horman on June 28, citing irreconcilable differences. He also took out a restraining order against her under the Family Abuse Prevention Act. A judge has sealed that request.

Tarver, who is 41, has followed the story from 200 miles away in Roseburg, tied to the unfolding drama by his marriage to Terri Moulton 19 years ago.

They were married in 1991, when Tarver was 22 and she was 21.

But the marriage fizzled, Tarver says, after Moulton began cheating on him and the restaurant they owned together failed.

Moulton kept custody of James, and Tarver saw the boy regularly on weekends—but recently, James left his mother’s home to live with his maternal grandparents in Roseburg.

Until then James had been living with his mother and Kaine Horman off Cornelius Pass Road in unincorporated Multnomah County. Also sharing the house was Kyron, who is Kaine Horman’s son from his first marriage, and Kiara, the couple’s 18-month-old daughter.

After Kyron vanished, the reasons why James left his home and friends in Portland to move to Southern Oregon have been the subject of intense speculation. Terri Moulton Horman declined to comment when WW visited her home June 23.

James was a student at Lincoln High School in Portland, where he was on the swim team and played trumpet in the school band. Tarver says Terri Moulton Horman sent the boy to Roseburg in March this year because his grades were slipping and he was acting out at home.

“He and Kaine on occasion butted heads, because James is hard-headed,” Tarver says.

Trouble hit home again when Kyron disappeared. The day after Kyron vanished, Tarver says, James went to the Hormans’ house for a previously planned weeklong visit.

Tarver says on June 8, four days after Kyron disappeared, James called him from the Hormans’ house and mentioned Terri Moulton Horman had taken a polygraph test. It’s been reported that she has since taken a second polygraph. What hasn’t been publicly confirmed until now is that authorities were already focusing on her so soon after Kyron vanished.

Tarver says when James mentioned the polygraph to him over the phone, he heard Terri Moulton Horman begin yelling in the background to be quiet and not reveal anything more. Given the intense media scrutiny, the family agreed James should return to Roseburg, Tarver says.

“It was a zoo, so we got him out of there,” Tarver says. “It’s just been devastating for the whole family. Obviously, the longer it drags on, the less chance there is for a happy ending.”

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #144 on: June 30, 2010, 09:50:55 PM »

WHY did the judge grant a restraining order?  He didn't do it simply on a whim or on the word of Kaine alone.

WHY has LE continued to hint that they need more information on where Terri has been seen in her vehicle that morning?

WHERE is Kyron?

YEAH!!!!  I second that, "Why"?
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #145 on: June 30, 2010, 09:52:44 PM »

lord knows I hate saying this and going on a limb, but this is the essence of being a monk and going on a limb.

it's been three weeks and almost four weeks - don't you all think if there were forensics and real evidence - such phone records Terri would have been arrested?

what's the hold up?

Could be anything, Rob. 

Here's one possibility that some are wondering about:

An abduction, (family? / non-family but known to family?) that perhaps one or more in the family is aware of (maybe involved)... while others in the family aren't, that has everyone including LE, frozen in place....... waiting.  Waiting on what?  I dunno. 

And that's just one possibility. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #146 on: June 30, 2010, 09:53:44 PM »

WHERE is Kyron?
Great questions, with the restraining order question, how did the judge check it out that Terri needed to have a restraining order against her. It all happened so fast, wondered when he had time to check this all out.
dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #147 on: June 30, 2010, 09:54:21 PM »

I don't believe he's alive.  I believe he was killed the day he came up missing.  Guess it's just the odds ... very few cases of missing children (that LE doesn't know were abducted by a parent) do you find them alive ... or see that they were kept alive for any amount of time.

I know, I know ... glass half empty ... but that's what I think.

But even being an agnostic .. I think kids go to a better place ... kids and animals ... they are what keeps me from being an atheist ...

(seriously, don't need any bring-me-to-jesus posts Smile  But love ya for thinking of me Smile

No way!  I didn't read your whole post until AFTER I posted my comment.  Darn it!  Now it looks like I am being a onery twit!  Please accept my apologies!  Only hear and hour and I've already inserted my keyboard in my mouth!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: June 30, 2010, 09:54:28 PM »

snip snip snippety snip

Harry Oakes, the head of International K-9 Search and Rescue, offered his services to police when Kyron disappeared, but they declined. He said he's donating his time to search for Kyron on his own.

You are right, it is very sad. I don't understand why LE wouldn't welcome anyone offering help, especially one with HO'ss creds.

Same thing happened with the Lindsy Baum case.

I know if my child were missing I would want anyone and everyone who could help!

I am so glad Harry Oakes is there. Hopefully he will be found tomorrow! (I loved the picture of Kyron jumping at a track. I just had to use it.)

brandi your a mind reader, i was going to suggest that pic to you
to do your magic, the best yet of kyron imo

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #149 on: June 30, 2010, 09:55:57 PM »

snip snip snippety snip

Harry Oakes, the head of International K-9 Search and Rescue, offered his services to police when Kyron disappeared, but they declined. He said he's donating his time to search for Kyron on his own.

Sad that they declined ... who could possibly turn down free help when a child is missing ... this isn't politics ... this isn't egos ... this is a missing child!

Who?  Let me count the ways.....

But yes, I agree .. sad!!!! 

It's all about Kyron.  And that's why Harry keeps trying. 

NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: June 30, 2010, 09:59:33 PM »

No way!  I didn't read your whole post until AFTER I posted my comment.  Darn it!  Now it looks like I am being a onery twit!  Please accept my apologies!  Only hear and hour and I've already inserted my keyboard in my mouth!
Oh please!  No apology needed at all.  Beliefs may be different ... but I hope everything that you hope.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2010, 10:01:58 PM »

http://www.kptv.com/news/24100574/detail.html

Search Expert Using Dogs To Look For Kyron

POSTED: 2:53 pm PDT June 30, 2010
UPDATED: 4:40 pm PDT June 30, 2010

PORTLAND, Ore. -- A search expert took his border collies into the field Wednesday to search for evidence of missing 7-year-old Kyron Horman, nearly one month after the boy disappeared from Skyline School in northwest Portland.

Since the first week of the investigation, Sauvie's Island has been a location repeatedly searched in the effort to find Kyron. Dive teams, K-9s and horse trailers have been spotted at the island, but deputies have not said whether they found anything.

Oakes returned to the island on Wednesday.

"I give absolutely no credibility to the search dogs they use," Oakes said. "Too many times, we've gone in after they've searched and then found the person in the original search area."

Oakes scoured areas of Sauvie Island with his dogs and focused on marinas around the island. Without a piece of Kyron's clothing or a pillow case, he gave his dogs a pseudo scent to track.

During his search, one dog honed in on a spot of water and Oakes pulled a sock out. It was the only spot that triggered the dogs.

On Thursday, he plans to bring in a second dog team to see if they get hits in the same areas. If they do, Oakes plans to call police.

Oakes said he is not trying to upstage the sheriff's office or get in their way. He simply wants to give the family closure.

"I saw the captain from the sheriff's office make a promise to bring Kyron home and I'm trying to help him keep that promise," Oakes said.

911 Calls Came From Horman Family Home

This week, Kaine Horman filed for divorce and a restraining order against Terri Horman, who was the last person to have reported seeing 7-year-old Kyron.

He left his family's home in northwest Portland on Saturday and took the 18-month-old daughter he shared with Terri Horman with him.

FOX 12 has learned that two 911 calls were made from the Horman family home over the weekend. One call was classified as a custodial interference issue and the other call was related to "threats being made to another person."

Sheriff's deputies would not elaborate on the calls. The calls have also been impounded and will not be released to the media until a later date.

Thank you for posting about Harry Oakes, klaasend!  I got banned at another site for saying I wasn't allowed to post a link to his site.  Now, that other forum is allowing posters to talk about him, but only in the parking lot, because he doesn't have the cooperation of the family and sheriff's department and he is taking donations!  Tim Miller takes donations!  Why can't Harry Oakes take donations. 

That is the final straw!  When I am reinstated tomorrow, I am withdrawing my membership from that other site!  I am so, so angry.  I have been over here yelling at the computer!  Picture the little emoticon that turns red with fire!

Having said that, thank you, klaasend for providing a forum with a more open platform, so that we can get all the information! 

What is important is finding Kyron and all the other missing people! 

Now I will climb down off my box.

Welcome dodade! 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: June 30, 2010, 10:03:36 PM »

Only hear and hour and I've already inserted my keyboard in my mouth!

bumper sticker material lol

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: June 30, 2010, 10:05:08 PM »

and I forgot to say ...

Welcome ... dodade!

You can sit on my branch anytime!  (Claycat hasn't been very good at catching me when I get kicked outta the cage ... so if you could just keep watch Smile

Hi Claycat Smile

dodade
Scared Monkey

« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2010, 10:05:23 PM »

Just make sure you spell "Here" correctly.  DOI.  I am making a great first impression.  Could it be the glass of Merlot?  Nah.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #155 on: June 30, 2010, 10:08:23 PM »

NG announce that tomorrow at 10:00 am "The Family" is going to talk. The news outlets are not releasing any info on this, so I am going to poo - poo it for now. NG just said 10:00, what time zone?
I so love NG .. not ... but probably Eastern Standard ... 10 is her usual time here and we are on EST.

probably the maid of the cousins - stepbrothers- cousins- great aunt - twice removed-of the brothers- sister-in-laws - moms - dad's -cousins - great uncles - maid ...

<monkey smile>

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #156 on: June 30, 2010, 10:08:56 PM »

and I forgot to say ...

Welcome ... dodade!

You can sit on my branch anytime!  (Claycat hasn't been very good at catching me when I get kicked outta the cage ... so if you could just keep watch Smile

Hi Claycat Smile

Hi NewfieMonkey!  I'm sorry!  I've been so busy yelling at the computer, I didn't realize you were being kicked out!  Smile

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: June 30, 2010, 10:09:27 PM »

Monkey Bunk time here.

Just want to put out there ... you all know the old saying ...

Opinions are like *ssholes ... everyone's got one.

I like to hear them all ... some I will agree with .. some I won't ... but I still want to hear them.

Night Monkeys.  Peace and love to Kyron.

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #158 on: June 30, 2010, 10:09:36 PM »

Just make sure you spell "Here" correctly.  DOI.  I am making a great first impression.  Could it be the glass of Merlot?  Nah.

Just make sure you spell "Here" correctly
nah makes it more funny

cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: June 30, 2010, 10:12:07 PM »

Monkey Bunk time here.

Just want to put out there ... you all know the old saying ...

Opinions are like *ssholes ... everyone's got one.

I like to hear them all ... some I will agree with .. some I won't ... but I still want to hear them.

Night Monkeys.  Peace and love to Kyron.

yep me too, Night Monkeys.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.