April 23, 2024, 11:17:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #2 6/30/10 - 7/5/10  (Read 474075 times)
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1420 on: July 04, 2010, 01:23:06 PM »

THIS IS NOT CONFIRMED!!!!!!!!

AlexxTango‎: Missing seven year old Kyron Horman's bones were found in his school's playground sandpit. A note was left saying that he was dead.. Tragic.

http://twitter.com/AlexxTango

Wonder where he's getting this info?

Anonymous asked: Where can I confirm your post about finding Kyron Horman's bones??

Um… that was off my twitter.

I saw it on the news. Not sure which channel. Sorry.

I wouldn’t be lying either.

http://alexxtango.tumblr.com/

Thanks Brandi.  So this guy is sticking to what he tweeted.

lol - he / she wouldn't be lying either.

this fits my category of twits that tweet.

< grin >

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1421 on: July 04, 2010, 01:23:43 PM »

After Kyron disappeared June 4, investigators with the county's Major Crimes Team tracked down the landscaper in the course of trying to interview everyone who had contact with the boy's family. They also found it odd that Terri Horman had hired a landscaper without her husband's knowledge.

The landscaper, contacted by The Oregonian last week, confirmed that he was hired to do lawn work at the Horman home off Northwest Sheltered Nook Road. He said he's talked with detectives and could not comment further. His name is being withheld to protect his identity as a cooperating witness in an ongoing criminal investigation.
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/landscaper_tells_police_terri.html

isnt it a crime not to turn in a crime for hire too, not sure what thats called
LS should have turned that info in, wonder why he didnt

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1422 on: July 04, 2010, 01:24:44 PM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!
Wanted to wish everyone a Happy and Safe 4th of July! God Bless our troops!

I have been reading along with all of the post and this is just the biggest mess I have seen other than Haleigh's case. If Terri had so much hate for Kaine why didn't SHE take him out. I don't believe that Kaine sexually molested James, imo, if he had surely she had enough sense to go to the cops. But in my gut Terri used the Science fair to get rid of Kyron, and is trying to blame the school for him going missing. I pray that little Kyron is still alive, but I just don't feel like he is.

Have a great day everyone, off to a pool party with family! God Bless!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1423 on: July 04, 2010, 01:25:19 PM »

good points Wyks.

unnamed sources sound likes a cowardly way to publicly convict Terri.

The police get their message out yet have no burden of proof.

True, and am getting very tired of hearing 'unnamed sources'... even tho I do understand the need for that at times.  Just seems that's all we're getting.  And yeah, we dunno if they truly do have those, or if it's just an easy thing for them to say.  It's not like when this is all said and done, that they are gonna parade out and introduce those 'unnamed sources'. 
No burden of proof.  No accountable. 

especially after Janet's composition of no comments.

Someone wants to comment, obviously.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: July 04, 2010, 01:26:23 PM »

I can't believe my eyes reading the newspaper ... holy bananas.
A landscaper ...6 to 7 mos ago... would have been Nov or December 2009
When Terri was looking healthy and happy.

Klaas or Brandi can you work your magic and pull this photo and post it. It would be from the series of photos from Kyron's last Christmas.
http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003676-42.html?tag=page
Photo #42 or 43
I noticed this in the photos, I did comment once. That there was a sheet on the couch with a woman's/Terri's nightgown over the corner. That I felt " Terri" had been sleeping on the couch. If she was plotting and planning to get rid of Kaine ( 6mos ago) It would explain why she was sleeping on the Couch during the Christmas Holiday. That and ..the Kids would have known then their Parents were not getting along.

There was an article .. just days ago that a reporter went and talked to Terri and he commented to her about the " yard" and she yes it is very difficult to take care of .. or something along that line.  The article that shows the Squirrel House Plaque and the outside of the Horman house. She mentions " taking care or not taking care of the yard, because it is difficult" ...someone has that article if they could repost it.
Please (( thank you ))

These?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: July 04, 2010, 01:27:21 PM »

AlexxTango‎: Missing seven year old Kyron Horman's bones were found in his school's playground sandpit. A note was left saying that he was dead.. Tragic.

Anonymous asked: Where can I confirm your post about finding Kyron Horman's bones??

< grin >

heh

You know, Rob ... it's not about the money.

LOL

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1426 on: July 04, 2010, 01:29:31 PM »

I have a sneaky suspicion that Mister Kaine will NOT be admonishing any newspapers for this public slam job.

( shoe / fits )

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1427 on: July 04, 2010, 01:31:16 PM »

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97767249.html

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, step-mother of Kyron Horman, who has been missing since June 4, attempted to hire a man to kill her husband, according to a report on the Oregonian's website.

The report has been independently confirmed by a KATU News reporter's contact with investigators familiar with the case.

(snipped)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1428 on: July 04, 2010, 01:32:11 PM »

I know people hire people to kill their spouses and all, but this just seems ridiculous to me, would like to know how long Terri knew this guy.

obviously this landscaper's role in a murder for hire plot never occurred. Kaine is still among the living. I wonder why after the plot fell apart Terri didn't take him out herself if she hated him so much.

Could be why the RO says she can not be around guns.  Plot did  not work and she may have been gun shopping to get er done.  JMO

Gun shopping is possible!  Seems some of her family members are very much into guns.  And at that weird site for Terri Horman shows a pic from the 'Classic Army Shop'.  Pic #36 looks like a gun clip.  Ordering online? 

http://connect.in.com/terri-horman/photo-gallery.html

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1429 on: July 04, 2010, 01:35:14 PM »

Report: Terri Horman tried to have husband killed

PORTLAND, Ore. - Terri Horman, step-mother of Kyron Horman, who has been missing since June 4, attempted to hire a man to kill her husband, according to a report on the Oregonian's website.

The report has been independently confirmed by a KATU News reporter's contact with investigators familiar with the case.

Terri Horman reportedly approached a landscaper she had hired and offered him money to kill Kaine Horman, her husband. The incident took place approximately six months ago, according to the Oregonian.

MORE...

http://www.katu.com/news/local/97767249.html
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: July 04, 2010, 01:35:30 PM »

Playground sandpit, OMG

This is a good find. However, remains of somebody missing for just under a month would not be described "bones."

The body would still have flesh and bodily matter and would be in far decomposition (depending on temperature, humidity, etc...) but should not be in skeletal form just yet.

IMO

not only that - but - silica would mummify a body. You only need 40 days according to the Egyptian book of the dead. (provided organs are removed and bacteria doesn't eat it all away.)

+++

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1431 on: July 04, 2010, 01:37:48 PM »

Thank You Brandi and Klaas ...

Last night when I was watching the twitter feed using only the name " Kyron" and I was watching the tweets come in by the seconds. There was a young guy in Brooklyn Ny who tweeted " Kyron is Dead, Its on the News, I am watching it right now". I went to his Twitter and I could see he was bored and trying to lure others to him/his twitter account. Knowing that the tweets were all shout outs at the time of night " Help Find Kyron" ... he had a tweeted within " who is Kyron?" .. then he put that Tweet out - he is dead. Some people are complete Idiots. Just looking for Attention out of being bored.
I am thinking this Boy who tweeted about the sandbox fits into the category of " stupid and bored". 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1432 on: July 04, 2010, 01:38:00 PM »

Wonder after Terri asked this of the landscaper if he continued on doing the lawn work like nothing happened? Maybe he just thought she was nuts and continued on like nothing happened. I know if someone walked up to me and suggested that, I would think the person crazy. Maybe he just thought, oh she is kidding, I just don't know.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1433 on: July 04, 2010, 01:39:43 PM »

This gardener could've been hired to do regular garden work during the year, but it was six or seven months ago when she approached him to ask him to do the dirty deed.

I am theorizing here, but so are people thinking that she would hire him in the winter, and immediately ask him to kill her husband.

I think she possibly needed a few weeks or months to make sure she could ask him and he wouldn't tell, to gain his trust.

Then again, I could be wrong, but... we need to find out when he started working in her property and when he was approached before we start ridiculing the man's testimony.

I know that pruning is usually done during the Fall/early Winter, and so is  bulb planting, and leaves raking/cleanup.

Snow removing and gutter cleaning is also done during the Winter.

IMO
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: July 04, 2010, 01:40:53 PM »

I know people hire people to kill their spouses and all, but this just seems ridiculous to me, would like to know how long Terri knew this guy.

obviously this landscaper's role in a murder for hire plot never occurred. Kaine is still among the living. I wonder why after the plot fell apart Terri didn't take him out herself if she hated him so much.

Could be why the RO says she can not be around guns.  Plot did  not work and she may have been gun shopping to get er done.  JMO

Gun shopping is possible!  Seems some of her family members are very much into guns.  And at that weird site for Terri Horman shows a pic from the 'Classic Army Shop'.  Pic #36 looks like a gun clip.  Ordering online? 

http://connect.in.com/terri-horman/photo-gallery.html

Yup that is a gun clip
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: July 04, 2010, 01:41:33 PM »

Thank You Brandi and Klaas ...

Last night when I was watching the twitter feed using only the name " Kyron" and I was watching the tweets come in by the seconds. There was a young guy in Brooklyn Ny who tweeted " Kyron is Dead, Its on the News, I am watching it right now". I went to his Twitter and I could see he was bored and trying to lure others to him/his twitter account. Knowing that the tweets were all shout outs at the time of night " Help Find Kyron" ... he had a tweeted within " who is Kyron?" .. then he put that Tweet out - he is dead. Some people are complete Idiots. Just looking for Attention out of being bored.
I am thinking this Boy who tweeted about the sandbox fits into the category of " stupid and bored". 

...and so am I.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1436 on: July 04, 2010, 01:44:12 PM »

< grin >

heh

You know, Rob ... it's not about the money.

LOL

LOL Brandi!

I have other categories too -

such as; I don't care about your flippin farm, oh you're really in the mafia? and one of my favorites - I have a stall with a bushel of something right ovah here for ya!

+++

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1437 on: July 04, 2010, 01:51:40 PM »

If we are to beleive that the landscaper was to get rid of Kaine, could getting James to leave have been part of this so he was out of the way when the deed was done?

Good question.

I doubt it, since I think that James was sent to live with his father's family in one of those "behave or hit the road" kinda teenage thing.

But, if it wasn't the ultimatum, then it could be possible that she was planning it and sent him away so he wouldn't endure the pain and stress of a death in the family - to protect James.

This is a tragic story, no matter which way one looks at it. So many children in the middle of this family's shuffling and shoving.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: July 04, 2010, 01:51:43 PM »

Wonder after Terri asked this of the landscaper if he continued on doing the lawn work like nothing happened? Maybe he just thought she was nuts and continued on like nothing happened. I know if someone walked up to me and suggested that, I would think the person crazy. Maybe he just thought, oh she is kidding, I just don't know.

Considering the landscaper did not immediately come forward to authorities ... I am of the opinion that whatever was said ... was said by Terry in jest.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1439 on: July 04, 2010, 01:54:26 PM »

This gardener could've been hired to do regular garden work during the year, but it was six or seven months ago when she approached him to ask him to do the dirty deed.

I am theorizing here, but so are people thinking that she would hire him in the winter, and immediately ask him to kill her husband.

I think she possibly needed a few weeks or months to make sure she could ask him and he wouldn't tell, to gain his trust.

Then again, I could be wrong, but... we need to find out when he started working in her property and when he was approached before we start ridiculing the man's testimony.

I know that pruning is usually done during the Fall/early Winter, and so is  bulb planting, and leaves raking/cleanup.

Snow removing and gutter cleaning is also done during the Winter.

IMO
Just guessing but if she didn't know this guy and he started doing lawn care, I would think she waited awhile before asking him that question. At least I would think, unless she was so desperate for whatever reason she just asked him right away.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.